New Order of the Ages Ch. 10

Story Info
Can slaves still vote?
6k words
4.12
10.5k
2

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/29/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,000 Followers

"Hello, this is IBS News Live Election Coverage for today, Election Day, 2028. Reporting from New York City, I'm Anwar Massoud," the handsome, dusky anchorman announced his presence on the TV screen.

"And from Washington, DC, I'm Tristan Gilbert," the anchorwoman reminded everyone, even as her dirty blonde hair fell in luxuriant waves from her head down to her shoulders, "Reports of electoral mayhem continue as the first polls have closed, in Indiana, New Hampshire, and Georgia. In several of the so-called 'slave states, ' angry protests over the refusal to let slaves vote has resulted in even some owners demonstrating in favor of their chattel. This has happened mainly in states like Florida and Missouri, where the slavery laws are stricter and have asserted that slaves are permanently bound and stripped of their citizenship and civil rights. Poll workers have been put on the spot, particularly in the case of Agent Harlan Gibson, a Slave Controller who was arrested for using his leash to guide his own slave, who happened to be his sister, to the voting booth so that she could cast a ballot."

The TV screen cut to Agent Gibson, and Dan chuckled as he watched the Slave Controller face both police and the reporters, telling them, "Look, I have a job to do and so do you. I understand that they have few rights for as long as they are slaves, however long that might be. But the provision in the law that denies them the franchise is unconstitutional. It might sound inconsistent for a man who deals with slaves daily as part of his work, but I never once agreed with the idea of them not getting to vote. They're still citizens, and while I agree with the idea of their bondage, I always believed that it should be treated as what it was intended to be, a voluntary, contractual relationship between master and slave, servant, really. Calling them slaves was probably a mistake, just as denying them the right to vote was a mistake. Slaves are people, too, they're still Americans, and they still have the right to vote."

"That's our Harlan, such a good brother and never one to really treat his sister as inferior or subhuman, regardless of her status. To him, she's sister and if she wants to vote, he's gonna stick up for her right to vote. It's kinda hard to think of slaves as chattel when one of them is family. Owning his sister first was the best thing that could have happened to his humanity. Of course, Bethany always did have ways to coax things out of him, didn't she, Harlan?" Melanie teased Harlan, who had been in jail for all of twenty minutes before she had Lacey bail him out (Lacey having a lot more liquid cash on her).

"So, did you vote for Rubio or Weiss?" Dale inquired of his brother Dan, "I voted for Weiss myself. She's not perfect, but right now, we need a Democrat in the White House to start putting some sanity back into the Federal Government."

"Twins being twins, what do you think, bro? I voted for Rebecca Weiss all the way. It's not about identity politics, either. If she was the WASPiest person alive, and if she were a man, I'd still vote for her. Such things are really red herrings, if you think of it. There are people that voted for her because she's a Jewish woman, which would be two firsts, but she's actually got a sensible plan to deal with everything from bankruptcy law to slavery to foreign policy, no less. She's no extremist, but she has enough populist ideas to reach people where they live.

"She's definitely no Schultz. It's not just any person who could balance the budget in a red state like Ohio, clean up Kasich's mess, and successfully resist the push to legalize chattel slavery there. As I recall, she vetoed that bill thrice and introduced free in-state college tuition for all four years in the process. As for the rumors that she's a lesbian, even if they're true, who cares? She probably would have come out of the closet by now if she was one, even in a state like Ohio.

"She's no man-hater. A man-hater would not have told off the NOW leadership on that proposal to mandate affirmative consent nationally as part of the Democratic Party platform, since that would have eliminated the presumption of innocence. That took guts, especially since some feminists then denounced her as a traitor to the sisterhood. And she's had the sense to step back from the more extreme anti-gun laws, unlike former President Gordon McNally, who probably cost himself key votes with that assault weapons ban business and the proposed 'smart gun' requirement," Dan asserted.

"Well, I like her, anyway, because she forced Ohio to have comprehensive sex education for the first time in forever and she also levied a higher tax on smokeless tobacco, which almost everyone forgets about, to help pay for wider health coverage for uninsured kids. Cigarettes have been taxed as much as they can be, but smokeless tobacco is one thing usually ignored and it really is bad for people's health. Ohio's the closest that it has ever been to a social democracy in decades and it's all thanks to Governor Rebecca Weiss. She's a helluva lot better governor than our own Chase Willard," Tanya spoke up.

"That's a fact, even though Willard at least favors modifying some of the provisions regarding a slave's rights to give him or her some ability to escape slavery," Harlan added while eating some popcorn and snuggling up with his sister/slave Courtney.

"Can you guys table that discussion while the results are announced, please? They're about to make a projection," Melanie complained, and sure enough, Massoud pointed to the special screen used to update the votes.

"IBS is now projecting that President Marco Rubio has won the state of Georgia rather handily in his bid for re-election. IBS is also projecting that President Marco Rubio has carried the state of Indiana, though by a smaller margin. So, that's two states for Rubio, none for Weiss," Anwar Massoud observed.

"It's a decent start for the evening for President Rubio, though no doubt Governor Weiss will win more than a few states in her bid for the Presidency, including Puerto Rico, which as you recall was only admitted as the fifty-first state under President Gordon McNally, during the brief window when he had a Democratic Senate and the Republican House majority was narrower than in the past. President McNally could boast of very few real accomplishments during his tenure of office, but at least he brought Puerto Rico into the Union and that helped greatly with revenue, since Puerto Ricans pay income and other federal taxes now," Tristan Gilbert responded for her part.

"He also cleaned up a lot of President Rump's mess, so we have to give him that, too," Anwar reminded her.

"Certainly, Anwar. I admit that I voted for Rubio, but I never voted for Rump and I did vote for McNally to get rid of The Ron, "I'm basically an independent, of course."

"And I'm a somewhat progressive Democrat, though not on every issue. I'm a man of faith, after all. My Muslim faith sometimes puts me at odds with the Democratic Party on certain social issues, but on economic ones, I'm pretty liberal. In any case, I'll be interested to see the outcome of this election, despite my differences with Governor Weiss about Israel and Palestine," Anwar smiled, "I'm not going to endorse anyone, naturally. I'm a journalist by profession and that would be unethical."

"Same here, but I think that you can guess that this time around, you and I are of one accord," Tristan smiled subtly, adding, "and that's coming from a French-Canadian Catholic lesbian who doesn't always share your views on social issues, to say the least."

"But you are a naturalized American, as am I. We both love this country and hope to see it realize its potential again. I still believe in America, my family having come here from Egypt back in 2000, at the height of Mubarak's brutal reign," Anwar replied before turning back to the screen, "This just in. We are able to project another winner, and here it is. We project that Governor Rebecca Weiss of Ohio, a Democrat, has won the traditionally Republican state of New Hampshire, albeit by a narrow margin of just 54%, with 76% of all precincts reporting in now."

"Wow, Weiss just carried New Hampshire? That girl might actually win this election!" Dan exclaimed.

"Tell me about it! I'm really pulling for that woman. She's the first Democrat to really have any kind of enthusiasm behind her campaign since Obama, if you don't count Bertie Landers, since he wasn't a nominee," Dale agreed.

"Well, as for me, much as I like the slavery thing, I agree that it needs to be reformed. It was a nice kick for me at first, but sometimes, seeing Jason treated by strangers as if he were a mere accessory or whatever, it eats at me to see him humiliated, in fact. People talk about him while he's standing there as if not even in the room, including about things that affect him! I don't like how people act as if slaves aren't people. I was for this at first for people like Jason, but I have real doubt these days about how the laws are applied. I think that they need changes to make it clearer that slaves are still citizens and still have human rights.

"Last night, at a pre-election party, one lady actually asked me to lend her Jason as a toilet slave while he stood there in obvious disgust, and then she taunted him about things of a scatological nature. I kicked her out of my house right then and told her never to come back. Things like that really give me pause. I want to dominate Jason, sure, and he wants me to do it, too, but I'd like him acknowledged as my husband and an actual human being, for fuck's sake! I love him too much to see him treated that way. Lacey was furious when she came home and found out about it, too!" Melanie frowned as she caressed Jason's face.

"Oh, was I ever! I wanted to call that bitch up and chew her out like crazy, the stupid cunt! How dare she try to use Jason that way without any consideration of his limits! Even though Melanie and I own him, we still respect certain boundaries, and that's one of them! He's our husband as well as our slave and we both love him very much! You know that we love you, right, Jason?" Lacey turned to Jason as she kissed his shoulders.

"Yes, Mistress Lacey, I know that of both of you. Last night was ample proof of that, the way that you both stood up for me!" Jason choked back tears now, being held by the two women that he loved so much in return.

"IBS is now ready to project that President Rubio has carried the state of Kentucky. This represents three states for him to one for Governor Weiss. We will keep you updated as the polls close in the next several states and more projections can be made. Please stay with us," Tristan announced, interrupting the nice little moment of emotional bonding between Jason and his two Mistress/wives.

"Well, this is far from over, isn't it?" Kerry blurted, even as Dan gave her a very loving kiss to her face and held her in his arms.

"Very true, baby. Quite true. This is going to be a long, nail-biting kind of election, I suspect," Dan agreed, even as the update screen flashed on the TV and Anwar Massoud pointed to the latest projection.

"And we are now ready to make another projection. IBS projects that Governor Weiss has carried the state of Massachusetts. This also in. Governor Weiss has won the state of Connecticut. That puts two more states into her win column, matching the numbers for President, though only for now," Anwar declared.

"I must say that she is holding the New England states pretty firmly in her grasp, whatever else takes place. All three of her wins so far have been in New England. Small states with few electoral votes, but they're certainly a start," Tristan agreed, albeit visibly squirming for some reason.

"I think that Tristan Gilbert has a crush on Governor Weiss," Tanya snickered while stroking Dan's cock with one hand and caressing Rachel's wet pussy with the other.

"I would tend to agree with that," Chandler Holt, Brandy's ex-boyfriend, smirked while letting his ex sit on his lap ... she had grown very sweet on him of late.

"Look, buddy, I get that you're falling in love with each other all over again, which is pretty cool, really, but if you must make love, do it in another room," Dale teased the pair, both of whom blushed as they heard him.

"And this just in. IBS projects that Governor Weiss has won the states of Rhode Island and Maine, leaving only Vermont unprojected of the New England states and pushing her number of wins to five versus three for the President. This is, all in all, decent news for Governor Weiss, though it's far from decisive yet. Only eight states have been called out of a total of fifty-one so far, as well as here in the District of Columbia," Tristan now declared.

"Yes, it demonstrates that her usual Democratic reliable states are holding firm, even as Rubio has already lost one state, New Hampshire, that he carried back in 2024. That is not a good sign for him, to say the least. If nothing else, Governor Weiss is likely to do much better than President McNally did four years ago, when he lost his own bid for a second term," Anwar agreed with Tristan.

"Well, so if we have our markers and board here, we can now reduce the number of undecided states to forty-three out of fifty-one. That's progress, at least. Only one surprise so far, and that was in favor of the Democrats," Dan observed.

"Yes, and I really do hope that she kicks his ass good!" Lauren spoke her mind at last.

"Same here, babe!" Dan told her with a wink.

"Well, I couldn't vote even if I weren't a slave, since I'm British, but since my own country is such a wreck these days, I really hope for a Democratic victory to clean things up here in the States," Emma stated while rubbing Dan's feet with lotion.

"Glad to hear that, my sweet little Brit," Dan told her while ruffling her hair.

"Well, I donated more than a little to the Weiss For President Committee here in Florida, I assure you of that," Bob Ryan commented as he held both Melina and Andrea in his warm embrace.

"I used to be a Republican, but even I agree now that Weiss would make a much better President. She's probably a miracle worker, at least back in Ohio. Hell, people are actually calling it the Buckeye State Miracle, how well that state is doing compared to the country overall," Nadine admitted aloud, which was hard for the former governor to do, but she had to be honest with herself these days.

"I just know that I'm glad to be a slave. I suppose that part of me wants to have some right to walk out, but if I ever had that right, I still wouldn't take it. I would have at first, but now I realize that would have been a huge mistake. I make a very good slave, I think," Celia confessed, not that anyone was shocked by that announcement ... they knew Celia very intimately, in more ways than one by now.

Speaking of announcements, another big one came in at this point.

"IBS can now project that President Marco Rubio has carried his home state of Florida. That is a significant victory for President Rubio and greatly improves his chances of re-election, even if he has already lost one state that he won before. He now has four states to five for Weiss, with a total of nine now counted out of fifty-one. Of course, as his home state, he was widely expected to win it, anyway, but this is still a very important win for the President and can help him breathe easier," Anwar made the latest projection, followed by several about Senate, House, and governorship races, where the Democrats flipped at least West Virginia's state house into their column again.

"The hotly contested bill, never passed, to legalize slavery in West Virginia, hurt the Republicans deeply, as many in the blue collar ranks felt that it was going to lead to them working for slave wages and losing everything that they owned. Unions, while weaker than they used to be, helped lead the charge against the pro-slavery bill and slavery was thus never legalized in the Mountain State. It probably never will be, which is fitting in a state whose motto, 'montani semper liberi, ' literally means, 'mountaineers are always free.' This was a state that was formed out of Virginia, in opposition to slavery and secession from the Union during the height of the Civil War," Tristan spoke her thoughts, making Anwar smile a bit.

"Yeah, she's got a bad case of crushing on Weiss," Rachel laughed aloud, enjoying her owner's attentions, especially on her bottom.

"Hey, we Jewish girls are sexy, aren't we, Sarai?" Natasha winked at Sarai, who giggled as she gave her a French kiss in response.

"Me, too, you know! I'm Jewish myself," Rachel pointed out, "Conservative, not Orthodox or Reform, in fact."

"Granted, I'm only half-Jewish, but close enough," Natasha blushed.

"Full-blooded Sephardic Jewess myself," Sarai smiled as she looked at Dan with particular affection, "Orthodox background, but that means something different in Sephardic circles."

"And now for an update. The polls have just closed in most of the Midwestern states. And IBS can now project that Governor Weiss has won the states of Vermont, New Jersey, and Delaware, as well as the District of Columbia, while President Rubio has carried the states of North and South Carolina. Virginia is presently too close to call," Tristan Gilbert broke everyone's concentration with that new information.

"And that knocks down the number of undecided states to thirty-seven, with fourteen now called, eight for Weiss, six for Rubio. Florida, of course, is the major prize for President Rubio so far. The Eastern Seaboard is now quite lit up, compared to much of the country. Correction. We have an update that just popped up. Our projection team has just called New York for Weiss and Maryland for Weiss as well. That's sixteen states now called, thirty-five to go, plus DC, which is as always a Democratic stronghold," Anwar reminded the viewers.

"Things are looking a little better now, what with the Empire State and everything, don't you think?" Tanya spoke nervously, now biting her nails as she watched the TV in hopes of a Democratic victory.

"And in further news, IBS projects that Governor Weiss has gained Pennsylvania, while President Rubio has claimed Virginia. That's almost all of the East Coast determined by now, with the states of West Virginia and Ohio still too close to call just yet. Even so, winning Pennsylvania for Weiss is a much bigger deal than winning Virginia is for Rubio," Tristan asserted as the map changed to reflect the newest totals.

"More good news, at least for now. I'm really worried about the outcome. Governor Weiss is our best chance of any kind of serious social reforms and social progress in this country. This kind of income inequality and social injustice is getting old in a hurry," Dale remarked as they waited for more election returns, Mom now rubbing his shoulders.

"I just know that Rubio meant well, and certainly being a slave has turned out well for me. I didn't intend to become one, but I am a lot better person for it. However, the kind of power that I would have had and abused had I owned slaves ... yikes! I don't think that I like the old me, the one that wanted to own you girls and abuse y'all. From the bottom of my heart, I really hope that you know that I'm different now," Brandy declared.

"Same here. I had to become a slave to understand, but now that I am, well, I wish that I had the freedom to choose, so that I could prove that I really have changed by staying of my own free will," Celia asserted, "currently, the law doesn't allow owners to emancipate their slaves, of course."

"No, it doesn't, and that is a further flaw that Chase needs to correct. I goofed up with that law, as did the legislature. I should have included protections for slaves, escape clauses, that sort of thing. I couldn't see past my own damn fetish and that was very selfish and stupid of me," Nadine agreed, "If I had it to do all over, I would have changed that law to something more like indentured servitude or something of that nature, not full blown slavery. I turned our state into a global disgrace. That is my lasting shame, and no matter how much good I might do, I will take that to my grave."

SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,000 Followers
12