New Orleans

Story Info
Wife gets a little frisky at a trade show.
3k words
4.21
114.2k
20

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/20/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fl_mike
fl_mike
61 Followers

We had flown to New Orleans to attend a trade show. My wife and I work for the same company, which had lead to some interesting times. We try our best to keep a very professional work environment. Our private life is just that private and we have yet to tell anyone that we work with that we are married to each other. In fact none of our clients or vendors know. Our romance started out fast and furious. Within six months of our first date we eloped to Vegas. Since everything happened so fast we didn't get to enjoy a honeymoon. Since things were happened so fast my wife never had time to change her name. What a bitch it is to be a woman (in more ways than having to change your name).

The flight to New Orleans was sooth. Any flight that lands where it should is a great flight. It's funny to laugh at all the people who bitch about the meal. Hey, if you want a great meal go out to eat. If you want to fly, be happy that you landed. We quickly grab our bags and make our way to the hotel. We try not to mix pleasure with business and never stay at the same hotel as clients or fellow employees. Since work is work we try not to socialize with coworkers. This way once we leave the office we leave our problems at the office. This is strange, but it helps us in our relationship.

We arrive at the hotel and get settled into our new home for the week. Life is good but it does become a challenge when you live on the road. It's a shame that we spend so much time on the road, and that we are unable to see all the sights.

We wake up bright and early. We try to find a hotel that has a coffee pot in the room. Can't start our day without a cup of coffee. Catch a quick breakfast downstairs at the hotel bar and we are off for a day of work. We head out for the trade show. This trade show is large and fills the large conference center. We didn't know what to expect since this is our first time at this trade show.

I noticed Misty talking to a prospect. He was tall and seems to be interested in our company or should I say Misty's company. I knew that men have flirted with her before. Lets face it Misty is one attractive woman that knows how to be sexy. She looked stunning today in that short mini skirt. I loved it when she would wear black stockings and heals. When she worked it was usual for to wear a jacket and something sexy underneath for me after work.

Lucky for me I there was nobody for me to talk to, so I could watch the show. There was something more then business they were definitely flirting. She would look over at me with a child like look. Whops just got caught with my hand in the cookie jar. Seeing her with that look made me chuckle.

She motions for me to come over and join them. This guy is very into himself and normally this is a real turn off for Emily. However, he is the president for a large company that we have been soliciting. Maybe this is not pleasure on her part but more work. Yea right, women are just like men.

He tells us about his company, what they are doing, what they want to do, and where we might be able to help them. Looks like Emily's charms will land him as a client. Nailing this prospect alone would be big for us. Personally I am not jealous of her and never have been. She goes home with me and if she flirts? So what. All the pent up energy built up gets spent on me. What else could a guy want? So what if she thinks about someone else every now and then. Don't we all? Why not have a little fun as long as she tells me and we are honest with each other. I love looking at other women and really enjoy looking at different nude women. So, why wouldn't she enjoy some other men? I am in shape and turn a few heads myself.

She moves her body in a way to maximize showing her cleavage. Even thought she is wearing a jacket amble cleavage is shown when she leans forward. As she sits down I watch her cross and uncross her legs. Those thighs of hers look sexy and are hard. Her workout routine does wonder for her body.

He seems to have the information he desired. We shake hands and he leaves our booth. Emily turns and looks at me. Teasingly she opens her jacket showing me her hard nipples. We both enjoy experiences like this. Surprisingly she enjoys watching me flirt with the female prospects and I enjoy watching her. These shows always turn contest to see who can stir up more interest. There were people still walking up to our booth so we didn't have a chance to talk about what happened or what could happen.

Around ten minutes before the show is suppose to end I notice that Mr. Flirt is walking back to us. Misty was talking to me when he walked up. He started to flirt with her and asked her what she was doing for dinner. He also said that there was a party that a friend is having and wanted her to attend. She told him that she was having dinner with me. He looked over at me and asked me if I would like to go.

Emily looks up and me and give me that look. The look that tells me she wants to go. We have been working a lot of hours and this would be a good way to let loose a little. He is all over her, talking to her acting like she is the only person here. I notice that her nipples immediately become hard as she talks to him. Surprisingly watching these events turns me on. I thought that if something like this would ever happen that I would be upset. However, I am excited more than anything else.

He has a limo waiting for us. The driver walks around and opens the door for us. Emily enters the limo first followed by me than Mr. Flirty. It was a little awkward getting into the limo so I decided to sit across from Emily. Sitting there I have a great view of her legs. The seat is low and she does her best to cross her legs like a lady. Never before have I had the chance to sit across from her before. Mr. Flirty sits next to her. He does not suspect that Emily and I are married. She does love showing off her ring, but I have never liked wearing jewelry.

My eyes roam her luscious body. She notices me checking her out and unbuttons a few of her jacket buttons. Again I notice that her nipples are hard. Our eyes meet again and stay connected. Mr. Flirt thinks that he is flirting with him and moves his hand down to her silky thigh. Things slow down and seconds turn into hours. I watch as his fingers dig into her flesh. His hands moves down her thigh as far as he can only to move back up. His hands rest on her skirt. While still looking at me she uncrosses her legs. As she moves her leg her skirt starts to ride up her a little. The tops of her stockings are exposed and Mr. Flirty hand goes straight for her naked flesh.

Its strange this limo ride. She is acting like he is not there but still her legs part a little to allow him a little tease. Never before have a seen a man touch my wife, as she seems to be enjoying the attention. Or is she using him to tease me? There is a little bump as we come to a stop. Mr. Flirty announces that we are here. The driver walks around and opens the door. He leaves the limo. Emily makes her way over to the door and looks up at me then at him. As I scoot to the door she gives me a quick kiss. "Did you enjoy the show? I need to change my panties do you have any?"

Walking in I'm amazed at the number of people all ready there. Since this is first time at this trade show we didn't know anyone and we definitely didn't know what to expect. We were like kids in a toy store. When we have time we enjoy going to a mall and people watching. People were dancing, drinking, and having a great time.

Mr. flirty takes Emily by the hand and leads her over to the dance floor. I watch as he tries his best to seduce her. She seems to be enjoying all the attention that he is showering her in. There is nothing that turns her on more than dancing. She smiles as he leads her on the dance floor. Have to say that he is good. They float over the floor. Next thing I know there is some lady grabs me by the hand and taking me to the dance floor. The tempo is upbeat and my eyes move back and forth from this sexy creature and my wife. One thing I love about dancing is watch the female bodies move.

Of course the next song is a slow one. As I touch her dress I notice that it feels as soft as velvet. I could not tell you who or what was playing. This sexy young create snuggles up to me. Looking up I notice that Mr. Flirty hands have moved down to my wife's hips. It's just a matter of time before he starts to feel her tight ass. My date takes my hands and slides them down to her ass. Taking the clue I start to pull her tight. My fingers could not detect any pantie that causes a stir. There is nothing I can do as I come to life. As I start to press against my dance partner her hands drift down to my ass pulling me closer into her. I know that she can feel me and I swear that she is trying to rub her clit against me.

Looking over at Misty I could see that she was enjoying herself. A moment of fear went through my body. Should I stop this? We never talked about this and how that something is happening. Would this be a mistake? The woman I was dancing with is very attractive and the thought of being with her was a real turn on. How would we feel tomorrow? My dance partner looks up and smiles.

Her hand move up to my face and pulls me towards her. She kisses me softly. Her lips are soft and feel sensual. Her tongue touches my lower lip. Teasingly she bits my lip. I open my eyes to see Emily smiling at me. I notice that her hands are on Mr. Flirty behind. Not sure if she does that for me or is her hands were all ready there.

My dance partner's hands slide up my chest, which is a reverse from the norm. Her fingers find my nipples and she tries to tease me more. To push Emily I lift up my dates skirt to show off her ass. Slowly her thong is exposed which does not seem to bother her that everyone on the dance floor can see her ass. Emily blows me a kiss as my fingers touch my dance partner's bare skin.

Looking around I notice only a woman watching. It seems like people are consumed in their own happy hour. Men and women are dancing and kissing all over the place. Emily blows me a kiss as my fingers touch my friends exposed ass. Funny, but the music is staying in slow songs. Emily says something to Mr. Flirty and then walks over to me. She asks if we can trade dance partners for a few seconds. As my partner peels off my chest I notice her hard erect nipples. She says sure and asks Emily to save her a dance.

Emily snuggles up to me. We start to slow dance. "So, have you enjoyed the show? By the feel of things, I think you have."

"What do you want to do?"

"I don't know. I'm having a great time and I need you to fuck me."

Looking over at our partners they seem to be enjoying themselves. I lean over and tell them we are going to get something to drink. They are also thirsty. With that we make our way over to the bar. We break the dance and head over to the bar. People are in different stages of foreplay. We find a table off in the corner that is dark, a little smoky, and has a table we can stand up next to. Emily stands in front of me and starts to grind her ass into me.

Mr. Flirty looks over at us and positions my dance partner in front of him. They do a little slow naughty dance. She grinds her hips into him. "You too seem cozy for workers."

"Watching him with her made me want him."

"Do you mix business with pleasure?" His hands move down to her hips.

"We never have before." She tells him. With that she squirms a little then bends down. To our amazement she places her thong panties on the table. "Does anyone need these?"

My eyes meet with my dance partner. She winks and slides her hands down to his. Emily reaches around and takes hold of me. With her hands behind her back she unzip me. Never before have I thought that she could do something like this. She easily slides her hand under my boxer briefs and feels my hard skin. She takes hold of me and pulls me out of my suite.

Emily looks at our guest and lifts up the back of her skirt. "Tonight, I am going to get fucked. He is going to fuck me while the two of you watch. I am holding him and he is all ready hard. Now, the tip is about to enter me." With that I feel her hand take me and then slide into her. Her fingers stay on her pussy teasing her clit, as I am push deep into her. She adjusts herself to take me while standing up.

She feels great all wet and warm. She is in total control as I let her sway her hips sliding me in and almost out of her. Our union is tight as I press deep in her. I wish I could see her facial expression as she leans forward onto the table. Her breast rest as leans forward give me deeper access to her pussy. Emily places her hands back on the table, holding it for support.

She moved slow swaying her hips to the beat of the music. The pleasure she is giving me is hard to capture in words. Having my wife ride me this way while our friends watch is kinky for us. My dance partner looks like she was having hard time breathing. Both her and Mr. Flirty eyes were glued to us. Mr. Flirty moves to our left while my dance partner moves to our right. I watch as her left hand moves under the table again as I feel fingers.

My dance partner reaches out and put her hands on Emily's. Their fingers interlock as she stares at Emily. That sensation starting to build and I know that I am running out of time. The excitement from being with her while others are watching is incredible. I move my hands down her body and in front of her. To my surprise I find a hand all ready working her clit. Both of her hands are on the table as my dance partner and her are holding hands. She turns to me and kisses me hard on the lips sending me over the edge pushing my load deep into her.

I feel her start to release also. Feeling her body tremble in a hot orgasm. There is nothing better than being in a pussy after an orgasm with it being all wet and warm. Unfortunately my cock shrinks back to normal after my orgasm in her. My dance partner walks up and kisses my wife on the chin, then lips.

It takes a few seconds for us to calm down. After we come back to earth it's a little awkward. Mr. flirty was feeling my wife's clit as I was in her. However, I am not upset with this. Emily pulls her skirt down and I adjust myself. Mr. Flirty gulps his drink down then walks over to the bar and gets us a fresh round. The rest of us follow suite and down our drinks.

My dance partner introduces herself to us. Her name is Sharon and tells us that she is from LA. "I have never been so turned on before in my life."

"Glad that you enjoyed the show." Emily says.

"I have never watched someone have sex before. My husband would cum instantly if I told him what I just watched."

"Did you want to call him?" I asked her.

"No, I want to ditch the guy and go back with you. I want to spend the night with the two of you."

"Lets go before our friends gets back. We will tell him tomorrow that I was embarrassed and had to go. He should buy that."

With that the three of us leave the bar. I hail a taxi for us. All three of us head back to our hotel, but the rest is in part 2.

fl_mike
fl_mike
61 Followers