New Orleans

Story Info
She's bound and pleased.
1.8k words
4.13
31.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened a window and let the outside world in. The white cotton curtains fluttered on the warm spring breeze blowing into the room. I inhaled deeply. Yes, definitely New Orleans. The warm moist air, the faint smell of something spicy mixed with the too sweet smell of some southern flower.... was it magnolia? Maybe jasmine or honeysuckle or gardenias even. It was too faint to identify. I could hear a jazz band in the distance too far away to make out the tune. There is something magic about the french quarter, something almost intoxicating.

I stepped back and looked at myself in the mirror. I had chosen what to wear carefully. The breeze coming in the window beside me was playing with my ankle length sheer white gown. The bodice was laced up tight, pushing my breasts high and showing just enough cleavage. I was nervous but I couldn't help but smile. I had arranged everything perfectly. Candles, wine, strawberries. It was going to be a special weekend.

The knock at the door startled me back out of my self-satisfied mood. I pulled the heavy wood door open by the antique glass knob and stepped back to let him in, smiling shyly at him. He stepped inside without a word and took my face in his hands, pulling me to him then barely brushing his lips against mine in a gentle kiss.

"I've missed you," he whispered through the kisses as his fingers stroked the side of my face.

He closed the door behind him and led me to the bed. His lips moved from my lips, across my cheek and to my neck. "I want you," he whispered as he ran the tip of his tongue across my earlobe. I moved against him, wanting him badly but he pulled away slightly and kissed his way across my collar bone to the top of my breasts. I arched my back and pulled him towards me only to feel him pull back. His smile told me that he wanted me but he was in a playful mood.

"Do you trust me?" he asked with mischief in his voice.

"Of course," I whispered, a bit unsure of what he had in mind.

"Then close your eyes."

I smiled and closed my eyes.

I felt something cool and smooth against my skin. He was caressing me with something silky. A scarf. It registered in my mind just as he slid it over my cheek and pressed it over my eyes. I tensed and started to protest but felt his lips brushing against my cheek whispering a soft, "Shhhhhhh, you said you trust me," as he tied the scarf over my eyes. I knew if I insisted he would take it off but instead I took a deep breath and tried to smile.

His breath was warm across the top of my breasts as he lightly kissed across where my bare skin met the silky fabric. My hands insticntively went to his head, stroking his hair as I pressed myself closer to him. He pulled away and suddenly I felt his hands wrapped around my wrists pulling them sharply over my head. I struggled against him but he moved to straddle me pressing me hard against the bed with the weight of his body. I felt the cold hard metal and heard the clicks of the handcuffs trapping my wrists too late to resist. I opened my mouth to protest but he moved back down and covered my mouth with his with a hard passionate kiss, leaving me unable to utter my protest.

He pulled away. I could feel his weight still on the bed but he wasn't moving. I knew he was looking at me laying on the bed in front of him in my rumpled white gown with both hands bound above my head to the headboard. And I knew he was smiling.

Moving ever so slowly, I felt his fingers on the laces of my bodice. He slowly unlaced them. I could feel the warm breeze caressing my bare skin as he exposed it and a chill went through me. I knew it would do no good to protest so I gave in and tried to relax.

"Mmmm all mine," he whispered as his fingers ran across my body.

The tip of his tongue brushed across my nipple leaving me with a shiver of anticipation. I could feel my nipple getting hard beneath his hot wet tongue as he teased it in small light circles. He moved to the other nipple and I pulled against the handcuffs in frustration. I was certain I heard him laugh at me as his mouth moved down my body. My gown had been pushed up by all of my squirming as he teased me but it was still covering me. I knew that wouldn't last for long though. His hands were on my legs, stroking them a little higher every time till he fingers were brushing against the growing wetness on my thighs. I rolled my hips towards him as he barely touched my clit for a split second. "Please," I whispered, knowing it would do no good to beg but still I couldn't control myself.

Without warning, his hot tongue touched my clit sending currents of electricity through my body. I cried out and lifted my hips to meet his tongue as he pulled back so he was still barely touching me. I heard the whimpers coming from my mouth but I didn't care. I just wanted to feel his tongue pressing against me. He must have known I couldn't take anymore because he finally stopped teasing me and covered my pussy with his mouth. His tongue started making wide circles around my clit. The warmth of his mouth was almost enough to send me over the edge but not quite. Gradually the circles became smaller and his tongue found my clit rubbing back and forth over the hard little nub then sliding his tongue down, into the opening of my pussy, then back up to my clit. "Please, please, please," I begged as he brought me closer to climax then backed off over and over. Little waves of pleasure rippled through my body but it was the big orgasm that I wanted. I parted my legs and dug my heels into the mattress, thrusting upward against his mouth, helpless to do anything but rock my hips into him as he licked me. I pulled against the handcuffs and screamed his name as he reached up and tugged at my nipple while his tongue contined the incredible licking, and I came hard bucking against his face.

My orgasm never stopped him from licking me more trying to make me cum hard over and over and in my helpless state I expected him to continue the assault so I was surprised when he pulled away. My body moved with him but since I was bound to the bed I couldn't go far. He slid up my body and I could feel his bare skin against mine. I realized he had undressed sometime after blindfolding me. His lips found mine in a long slow deep passionate kiss. I could taste myself on his lips and it turned me on even more. I spread my legs and wrapped then around his waist. I could feel his hard cock pressing against me and I wanted it inside of me. His hands were roaming across my body as I rocked back and forth into him, pulling him to me, wanting to feel him inside of me. Finally without breaking the connection his cock found my wet pussy. I could feel the head pressing against me as he paused, making me want it even more. I could hear myself begging again, wanting to feel him inside of me more than I had ever wanted anything. "Please fuck me," I begged. "I need to feel you inside of me."

The begging must have worked because he plunged deep inside of me in one smooth stroke. Instantly I felt the waves of pleasure sweeping through my body. The feeling of a thousand tiny orgasms washing over me was the most incredible sensation ever. I could feel him pounding into me over and over as I lost track everything outside of this moment and these feelings. He pinched my nipples sendiing me over the top again and again. His face was pressed to my neck nibbling at the sensitive flesh as his orgams built. I could tell by his breathing that he was close too. His hard cock was sliding in and out of me and I could feel my juices dripping out of me and running down the crack of my ass. He pulled me tighter to him and his body tensed as he kissed me hard, muffling his cries of pleasure into our kisses.

I could feel his cum so hot and sticky running out of my pussy as his limp cock slid out of me and he moved back down my body. Once again his hot tongue was on my clit and I knew I had another orgasm in my me. This time he didn't ease me. He pressed his tongue hard against my swollen clit and licked up and down making me cum again. Then his tongue moved down my wet slit and I could feel him licking our cum out of my pussy. I had never had a man lick his cum.... our cum... out of my freshly fucked pussy before and it was driving me wild. I moved against him again wanting more of his hot tongue.but he continued licking as deep inside of me as his tongue could reach.

Moving back up my body he found my mouth with his again. His naked sweaty body was pressed against me as he kissed me, gently at first. I tasted both of us on his lips and tilted my head upward to him. He pressed his lips to me in a hard passionate kiss, parting his lips and I could feel his delicious cum dripping out of his mouth and into mine. I moaned in pleasure, getting excited again, but thinking there was no way he could fuck me again so soon. I was wondering how to get him to slide his fingers into me while he kissed me when I felt his cock growing hard against my leg again. "Mmmm," he moaned, thrusting slightly against me making sure I felt it.

I smiled and pulled against the handcuffs.

"Why don't you let me go so we can finish this?" I asked sweetly.

I could feel him smiling down at me. "You aren't getting away till I've had my fill of you," he said with a chuckle.

I had a feeling that I wasn't going to see much of New Orleans on this trip but the thought of spending the weekend in bed like this was the best thought I could imagine.