New Orleans Nights

Story Info
My first threesome.
1.3k words
3.78
33.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Paul and I walked into his room, Sam was sitting on the couch naked. Paul and I took our clothes off and layed down next to each other on the bed.

"So, how should we do this?"Paul asked Sam.

"You guys can go first and I'll just sit here and...watch."

Without any hesitation, Paul leaned over me. I looked into his eyes and saw something there- something that gave me the courage to get through all of this and enjoy it at the same time.

"I love you," he whispered and then connected our bodies and souls.

I gasped. "Oh, I love you," I moaned. I looked over at Sam and saw him slowly stroking his cock.

"Let's make him happy again," Paul said. Then he kissed me so hard that I forgot about any fears I'd had before. He moaned and then started thrusting so fast that I couldn't keep up with his movements so I stopped trying to match mine with his.

As soon as I had stopped moving he rolled over and pulled me on top of him. "Show Sam what you've got," he panted. Normally I would've not wanted to be in control. But today I didn't care.

As he thrusted up into me, I pushed down on his hardness, feeling it ram deep inside me. As I started to grind myself against him, that familiar incredible feeling began to spread through my body. He knew I was close so he pushed harder into me and I forced myself down on his cock so that it was so deep that his balls touched my butt. I was moaning and shaking uncontrollably and as he tried to bury himself deeper inside me I screamed. Then I moaned his name with as much emotion as I could put into those four letters.

Paul didn't stop moving when I did. Instead he kept thrusting as hard as he could. He was grunting constantly and each one was louder than the one before it. Eventually I was able to move again and I ground myself against him faster than before. His grunting became loud moaning. Then he leaned his head back and moaned so loud that he was almost screaming. His hips went rigid and pushed up a little as his hot cum splashed into me. This made me scream and orgasm again.

While all this was happening, I never noticed Sam get up. As soon as I was done orgasming, he pulled me off of Paul, who took my face in his hands and kissed me. At the same time Sam pushed my legs apart. His hands traveled up my inner thighs and then he was thrusting into me. Paul continued to kiss me for a little while longer and then he looked into my eyes.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Yeah," I answered breathlessly. As he kissed me again i ttangled my fingers in his hair. Then I reached down and grabbed his cock, which was already getting hard again. He moaned, still kissing me, as I started jerking him off as fast and hard as I could. I felt another orgasm building up and Sam's moaning showed that he was close too. I held Paul's cock tighter and stroked him faster. As he kissed down to my neck and bit lightly, he groaned and I felt his cum hit my stomach. This sent both Sam and I over the edge at the same time.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming," Sam whispered. "Oh yessss...".

Eventually I felt Sam's cock grow soft inside me and I let him pull it out as Paul licked his own cum off my stomach. We all just stared at each other for a few moments. Then Paul smiled mischievously.

"So...should we have an early dinner?" he asked Sam.

"Oh yeah," Sam answered.

Paul leaned over me and kissed me. I felt his tongue slide into my mouth and I lifted my hips off he bed slightly, just enough to grind my clit against his penis. We both moaned but when I tried to grab his cock and guide it into me, he gasped and moved away. Then he moved down between my legs and stuck one finger into my hot, wet cunt. Pushing it viciously in and out, he added a second finger. Then he replaced his fingers with his tongue. I shivered and moaned. As he sucked my clit into his mouth, I practically screamed. And then, suddenly, he stopped and looked up at me.

"No!" I yelled. "Don't stop!".

"I don't want to finish you off yet. You taste so good," he said.

"But you have to! Please! Please do it!".

I watched him move toward me again. He flicked his tongue across my clit and when he sucked it into his mouth harder than before, I came.

"Oh yesss! Paul fucking Meany! Uuhh yes, fuck yes..." As I relaxed I looked up to find Paul laughing, probably at the middle name I had just given him.

I sat up, breathing hard. Paul hugged me tightly and then he kissed me, pushing me against the headboard, one hand on my waist, the other on my breast. Then we stared at each other. In the silence, the electric current was almost visible.

I jumped as Sam started teasing my clit with one hand and fingering me with the other. Paul kissed me again. Then his lips traveled down my neck and he licked my collarbone. I gasped as he moved down to my breast and sucked my nipple. At the same time I felt Sam licking my clit. Paul's mouth was creating such a strong new sensation and he sucked harder and harder until I came. He kissed me and squeezed my breast as I thrashed against Sam's mouth, which was still on my cunt.

Again there was silence as we all stared at each other, no one quite sure what to do next. I closed my eyes for minute and only opened them when I heard Sam say: "You wanna take her at the same time?" They were both standing at the end of the bed, each holding a full erection in his hand.

"Fuck yeah," Paul said. "Just let her rest for a minute." He climed onto the bed and kissed me softly. Then, to his surprise, I used all my strength to push against him. He fell backwards and I climbed on top of him, kissing him hard. Then I sat up and positioned myself above his cock. I moved down slowly to the tip and he moaned and pushed up into me. He started thrusting hard and fast, but as I lowered myself onto him, forcing his cock in all the way, his movements slowed to a gentle grinding. Just before I layed down on top of him, I saw Sam wiping his precum down the length of his shaft.

I gasped as I felt Sam's hands on my hips. And then his cock was in my ass. He thrusted into me, not too fast, not too slow. I felt him lean over me, pushing me down on Paul, whose cock was buried in me as far as it could go. Two cocks proved to be too much for me to handle and I came twice before either of them showed any sign of being close. Pressed between their sweaty bodies, I moaned, screamed, and squirmed in unbearable pleasure. Then, as I came a third time, I heard Paul's breathing change, becoming heavier. I collapsed on top of him and he tangled his fingers in my hair, moaning loudly. Sam, who was keeping up a steady rhythm behind me, pushed harder. Paul's body twitched under me and he yelled in my ear as his cum shot up onto me. Moments later Sam was cumming too.

So quickly that it seemed to happen in a blur, Sam and Paul switched places and fucked me again. Paul squeezed my nipples harder as he got closer to shooting his load into me. Then, finally, all three of us came at the same time in an amazing explosion of bliss. Covered in sweat and cum, we all layed there until the smell of our favorite Cajun dish drew us from that room.