New Partners-New Adventures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They'd get a hell of a show," grinned Carla. It was painfully obvious to Steph that Carla was in no way regretful, so she decided to drop it. Carla, on the other hand saw the opening and ran with it. "So tell me, are you that repressed? Don't you just want to cut loose now and then and do something really outrageous and sexy?"

The next round came. Both were starting to feel the booze. They were both acutely aware that they had a little way to inebriation, but being buzzed had been accomplished and Steph decided, or maybe it was the drinks that decided, that enough was enough. "What in the hell makes you think I'm repressed? What, sexually? Me? Repressed? Where do you get that?" She asked.

Carla replied, "Oh come on, I'm not criticizing, I'm just pointing out that you seem to have a hang up with sex. Don't you have a healthy sex life? You always seem to want to change the subject or you condemn masturbation and seemed genuinely freaked out when I mentioned that I've had sex with a couple of women. Wouldn't you call all that being a bit repressed?"

Steph sighed. She leaned in and in a very low tone, (Carla even asked her to speak up just a bit) began to inform Carla as to just how UN-repressed she was. She began at the beginning telling how she and Rich had a very healthy sex life but it was becoming a bit routine. She then told Carla about the first threesome with Dave. Carla's eyes widened and she smiled. Then came the story about her visit with her old friend Sandy. When she finished, she leaned in just a bit closer and said, "See, I'm certainly NOT against being up against a woman." She gave Carla a little lick on her cheek after saying that, which sent a shiver through Carla who was still a bit in shock.

Steph continued her story by describing the New Year's Eve party where everyone got a piece. Carla just sat in stunned silence. Without naming names, Steph spoke in vague terms about how she and Rich had been with another couple on two occasions. "Then there was also....nah, that's it. I think I've exhausted my stories." She had caught herself just before telling about the night with Barry and Lenny, but then added, "Oh and the kid across the street got a hand job for his 21st birthday. Almost forgot that."

Carla fired down the shot and then took Steph's and fired that down as well. "Wow, you make me look like a nun. Why have you been holding out on me?" she asked, stunned and a bit turned on.

"I didn't see a reason to share. I'm not one to brag or anything."

"So, let me get this straight, you and your hubby are real swingers, eh? Wow, at your age and being fa...." She caught herself and without breaking much stride, "Rich must be a real stud?"

Steph found that this day was causing permanent teeth marks to form in her tongue but she spoke up very diplomatically, replying, "Um, I don't think I'm FAT. Extra weight? Yes, I admit that, but damn, there are plenty of guys...AND WOMEN, who find me very attractive. As for my husband, he's a good looking man with some serious talents and is a VERY generous lover. Hell, I think he's the best looking man since Mel Gibson and not one woman who has been with him has complained."

"I am SO sorry, I didn't mean to imply anything or...shit, I'm making an ass of myself. I'm sorry. Maybe I should just go home and..." Steph cut her off.

"No, you can't drive and neither can I. I'll call my husband and he can pick us up. Tomorrow, I'll pick you up, we'll come get your car and everything will be wicked pissah. As for your big mouth," Steph giggled, "I will forgive you. As I said, I'm not svelte, I'm what's known as Reubenesque," adding very proudly, "women like me have been the subject of great paintings for centuries, mostly nudes. So THERE!" and she gave Carla the raspberries.

Carla was feeling a bit better. Steph had a nice sense of humor and wasn't overly sensitive. Both were in no condition to drive so Rich was called and responded post haste.

When he arrived, Rich sat out front and awaited his fares. Carla and Steph came out and jumped into the car. "Where are the kids?" asked Steph. Rich replied that Lydia had come over to keep to eye on them while he picked up his 'drunken barfly wife'. Carla howled at that from the backseat. "Where exactly do you live again?" asked Steph.

Carla had to think for a second. Neither of them were all THAT drunk, but they were both in a rather silly mood. Carla replied to the question with, "In my dreams and fantasies! Outside of them, I just exist, I don't live."

"That sounds so sad," countered Steph.

"No, I'm happy as hell. I got a nice boyfriend who's open to new things and has a lovely dick." Began Carla, "But you want to know where I sleep and keep my stuff, right?"

"Right. Where do you do that?"

"Shady Park, other side of the river."

"That's TEN MILES out of our way. You stay with us tonight. We have room. We'll get up in the morning and on the way to work we'll stop for your car. I hope you don't mind us NOT going to Shady Park...it's too...too, SHADY!"

Both ladies laughed like hell at that rather sad attempt at a joke. Rich just chuckled.

When they got home, Rich thanked Lydia who just chuckled herself at the sight then whispered to Rich, "You going to hit that tonight?" Rich just grinned and said, "I have no plans. Plus, she's just a kid Stephanie WORKS with. I don't see anything going on. You're a trouble maker, aren't you?" They both laughed and Lydia left.

This was the first time Carla got a good look at Rich. Staring at Rich, she said to Steph, "You said he was better looking than Mel Gibson and hung like a horse. I can't see a resemblance to Mel and can only speculate about his being hung."

"You told her I was better looking than MEL GIBSON?" Asked Rich in total disbelief.

"No, I said HE was better looking and your cock never came up," said Steph.

"Not yet, maybe." Carla jumped on the joke that Steph had unintentionally set up. Then she added to Rich, "Oh, don't take my Mel remark the wrong way, first off he's a great looking old dude. And for the record, you really are a cute kind of guy and I'm not concerned with whether you are or are not hung like a horse. Either way, I'm sure it's a nice looking pecker."

"CARLA!" Fired Steph, though not in an actual tone of anger. Steph began to get some urges. She went over and put her arms around both Carla and Rich who were still standing somewhat close. She pulled them towards her and each other and said, "Do you remember the movie 'Debbie Does Dallas'? Old classic and famous 70s porn movie." Rich did and said so. Carla just had a puzzled look on her face but nodded anyway. Steph continued, "There's a scene where Debbie, or one of the other girls does this guy while his wife watches. I think that scene is hot. How would you feel about acting it out, the three of us?"

Rich did not want to be the first to answer out loud. He didn't even know Carla and to seem too anxious might turn her off, plus, he was no Mel Gibson, just 'kind of cute'.

Carla mulled it over. In her mind, she was saying, "Hell, yeah, sounds like fun." But outwardly she was much more poetic, saying, "Is it wise to explore these unknown avenues of desire which could bring about unforeseen and complicated consequences?" She was shitfaced and it didn't come out that well.

Here was another issue that Rich was having. She was drunk and would that be wrong of him to....suddenly Carla was unzipping his fly. Rich was getting hard and Steph was leering at the two of them as she stripped down and sat on the couch. Abruptly, she looked at Rich and said, "OH SHIT, ARE THE KIDS UP?"

Rich said, "Steph, look at the time, it's after eleven. The kids have been asleep since before you called. No worries."

But Steph was a tad concerned and suggest they go down stairs to the family room where they were just that much farther from the kids so any noise would not wake them.

When they got to the basement, Steph, already naked, sat on the edge of the sectional sofa. Carla was groping Rich whose pants were now around his ankles. He stepped out of them carefully so as to not trip and fall. His shirt was removed in a joint effort by him and Carla who then promptly pushed him onto the sofa and then stripped.

"So, I get to see your piercing? Awesome," said a now very enthusiastic Rich.

Carla looked over at the totally nude Steph and began to speak but was caught off guard by just how good Steph looked naked. She just stared for a moment until Steph said, "You wanted to say something?"

Carla shook herself out of her trance and said, "Oh, yeah, so, what, you TOLD him about my clit?"

"Sure did. I told him I'd NEVER get one and I never will, but I thought it was very cute on your lovely pussy."

"YOU CALLED MY PUSSY LOVELY? How sweet!" And Carla went over to give Steph a very sensual kiss but Steph stopped her saying, "No, I'm just an observer. Another time you can do that...and maybe me!" Steph said.

Carla stepped back over to Rich who was sitting there all grinning and glowing. She sat down on the couch next to him and put her right arm around him, leaned in and they kissed. It was a quick kiss, nothing passionate. They were still getting to know each other. Carla kept her face close to Rich's and they kissed again, then again, paused, then kissed again, this time a bit more deeply. Carla pulled back a bit, giggled then leaned in again to lick Rich's ear. Rich always liked that and felt that Stephanie didn't do it nearly enough so he let Carla have her way with him. He actually felt himself getting harder, or so it seemed. If it was possible, it was happening. Carla's hand began to rub Rich's chest, pulling gently at the hair, cupping his man boobs (Rich became a bit self conscious about his weight now and his erection felt like it was shrinking) and tracing his nipples.

In the meantime, Steph sat with one foot on the floor and one foot on the couch, her pussy opened wide, breathing in the musk coming from a few feet away. She kept her fingers away from her mound and simply traced her breasts and torso, running her fingers over her thighs, not wanting to start before the show got intense. Carla looked unbelievable. Steph was not a fan of piercings or tattoos, but Carla had both. The piercing was just the one in her clit and three earrings in each ear. She had three tattoos. One was a tribal tramp stamp on her back, one was on the side of her left thigh and was a little heart with a wreath around it and one was on her right shoulder blade. It was a name, Brenda. Steph wondered who Brenda might be and then continued to simply visually examine every inch of Carla's body she could see. She had noticed that Carla had absolutely no hair on her pussy, not one single strand of pube. It looked so smooth and soft, but tonight was not the night to find out just how soft. She was impressed with how fit Carla was, obviously she worked out and ate right. "Ah," she thought, "Someday, maybe I'll be...." She began to chuckle to herself quietly. As Carla kissed and licked Rich's ears and face, her breasts jiggled. They were small, but not tiny. Carla had to be about a B cup, maybe a big A. Her nipples were very large and pronounced and quite erect. "She's having fun." Steph thought to herself. It was an effort NOT to begin rubbing herself.

Rich was in a euphoric state. His left ear was a bit damp but it felt SO good. Then Carla stopped and began to kiss his shoulder, his chest, his hips. She got on her knees on the couch exposing herself to Steph who's eyes lit up as Carla's bum cheeks spread and her vagina opened up. Carla knew what she was doing. Carla bent low over Rich's member and ran her fingertips up and down it. She gave it a little kiss and then looked up at Rich who was staring intently as this lovely creature. "It's very nice looking. Good shape to it and the head is just right proportionately. The coloring is very good, and it's not too vaney." She was critiquing his penis! Rich was actually OK with this. She was being very complimentary. She continued, "Though not overly long, sorry Rich, it has a good adequate length and a splendid girth." Rich wasn't sure he was entirely enjoying the review as much now but when she engulfed him with her mouth, he no longer cared.

As she moved slowly up and down on his cock, her ass also rocked and Steph just stared, straight into her lower brown eye, mesmerized by the shape. She realized suddenly that Carla must bleach her ass. She couldn't help it when she blurted out, "Carla, do you bleach your ass?"

Carla looked over her shoulder, keeping a firm grip on Rich, smiled and said, "Yeah, isn't it awesome?" Then she turned back to her task. It WAS awesome and Steph was very impressed. She watched closely but Carla was blocking the view of what she was doing to Rich. "I can't see what you're doing. Don't get me wrong, I'm loving what I AM seeing, but I feel it's only part of the show," added Steph.

Carla repositioned herself so that she was in front of Rich. She stuck her tongue out as far as she could and removed her hand from his member. It was sticking straight up. Carla moved in and licked the shaft, top to bottom like she was licking an ice cream cone. She started at the bottom, slowly worked her way up wards, slipping her tongue back and forth until she reached the head. Then back down for another go. No hands, just tongue. Each time she got to the tip, Rich let out a sigh. Steph was very much enjoying the show.

Carla did this for a few minutes, always making a point to NOT touch him. She looked over at Steph, grinned and said, "If I avoid touching him with my hand, he won't cum too fast. I want to taste you, too, you know that, right?"

Steph acknowledged her and pointed at Rich's cock as if to say, "back to work." Carla obliged. She began to give his penis little kisses, up and down the shaft but suddenly stopped when Rich said, "I AM going to get a shot at that stud, right?"

Carla knew what he meant, but was being playful when she responded; "My boyfriend isn't into guys. I should have said something earlier, so sorry, you'll never....." she stopped, giggled and said, as if actually surprised, "OH, MY CLIT STUD, well sweetness, you can have it right now." And she got up from the floor and sat on the sofa, grabbing Rich by the back of the head and pushing his face down. He got up and dove in. After licking her a little and letting his tongue diddle her piercing, he backed off a bit and just gazed at it. His arms were wrapped around her thighs. He looked up and said, "Hey, that's kind of neat." Looking towards Steph, he began, " I think one of those would look GREAT on...." He couldn't finish the sentence before Steph growled back, "No way in hell." He sighed and began to flick the stud gently with his fingers. Carla was shivering. She looked down into Rich's eyes and said, "Go on, lick away, baby. Let your tongue dance over it, nibble it if you want. It's aaaaawwl good."

Rich didn't need to be told twice and he did just as she had suggested. Several minutes passed, Rich was not anxious to finish, he was having too much fun playing with the silver stud. When he started to suck on it, Carla tensed up and she grabbed his head and pushed him into her. Rich began to hum a bit as he sucked and fluttered his tongue over the stud. Steph was having a tougher time keeping her hands clear of her own clit and finally gave it, but rubbed very slowly and lightly. Still too soon, even if Carla was about to cum, she wasn't ready.

Carla began to rock her hips back and forth meeting Rich's hungry mouth, her moaning becoming just a bit more intense. Her feet were tingling. She threw her head back with her eyes closed but then turned to watch Steph. As she did, she licked her lips and smiled as Steph watched intently at the couple before her. Her husband was running amok on her new partner's pussy. It was a beautiful sight for Steph to watch, they were so into what was happening it was like performance art, not pornography. Carla came and came hard, Steph counted what seemed like three really hard orgasms and maybe two or three milder ones. Rich was still devouring Carla. Carla actually had to push Rich's head away to get him to stop. "I need a rest, baby, I need a rest," was all she could let slide from her lips. Rich rested his head on her knee and stroked her calf.

Steph was still rubbing gently. No way were they done. Carla, after catching her breath for a few minutes asked Rich, "Do you object to using a condom? I'm clean and I'm sure you are too, but...IDK, I just feel better on our first outing."

Rich hadn't used a condom in years and hated them, but he also knew what it meant to respect the wishes of a partner. He agreed but said he didn't have any. Carla got up and weakly walked over to grab her pants where she had one in her pocket. She positioned Rich on the couch and grasped his still amazingly hard erection and began to unfurl the latex barrier over him. Once it was on, she said, "Now, take me from behind so Steph can see your balls swinging."

They moved to a spot only inches from Steph instead of the couple of feet away where they had been at. Carla got up on the sofa and spread her butt. Rich inserted himself and began slowly at first, keeping a nice steady rhythm. Steph got up and sat on the floor so that she could see her husband's manhood entering and exiting Carla's womanhood more clearly. She watched for a few minutes as Rich began to instinctively increase speed. He was having trouble controlling himself and Carla could feel it. He started to do his little maneuver where he'd get up on his toes, rotate his hips, bend his knees a bit, just to sort of add to the experience. Carla was liking the extra little bit of care Rich took to satisfy her. Steph got back on the couch and began to rub in earnest now. Carla spoke to Rich as he slammed into her. "It's like CPR. Keep a good steady rhythm. Hum the tune 'Staying Alive' and do your thrusts to that beat. I wish I could talk Steph into doing the breaths."

Rich didn't really know CPR, even though Steph had taught him, but he did know 'Staying Alive', so he began to sing it quietly and in no time, had the beat down perfectly. The speed was just right and he grabbed Carla's ass with both hands and pounded away. He could feel her muscles tighten on his shaft and he was damn close to cumming. He could pull out and cum without the damn condom or just keep going. He decided he was too close and too deep into his rhythm to stop, so he just....kept....pushing....and pulling until.....HE EXPLODED into the condom and let out a muffled scream. He still hated the damn condom, but he was cumming so intently, it didn't seem to matter. He could hear Carla mimicking his screams, burying her face in the pillow. Almost simultaneously, Steph also came and Carla turned her head to watch. Carla had squirted a bit. Rich could feel his balls dripping with her juices. Overall, it was quite the experience and he was overjoyed he had lasted as long as he had, for the sake of BOTH of these lovely ladies. He pulled out his cock and staggered towards the bathroom so as to remove the sheath from his sword. Once it was gone and buried under some tissue, he cleaned himself up a bit and went back to rejoin the ladies. Carla had crawled over and was resting her head on Steph's stomach, her body between Steph's legs, which were now wrapped around Carla's waist. Steph had her arms around Carla and was stroking her back. Rich just sat and stared for a few minutes.

Finally, Carla stirred. "Well, that was nice. Rich, you know your way around a woman, though your total lack of attention to my breasts was a bit disappointing. Let's work on that, shall we?"

Rich agreed. He then said, "You know something, I think I should really get dressed and go check on the kids, then hit the sack. You have worn me out, Carla, in such a wonderful way." He staggered off and headed up stairs while putting on his clothes.