New Partners-New Adventures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carla gave Steph a couple of small kisses between her breasts, then stretched a bit and kissed her lips. They kissed for several minutes before Steph said, "It really is time to get some sleep. We both have to work in..." she glanced at the clock on the nearby wall and exclaimed, "FOUR HOURS! HOLY SHIT!" She almost jumped up but Carla had actually fallen asleep right then and there and had her pinned. "How did she sleep through my yelling?" she wondered aloud, then shook Carla gently to wake her. "Hey, come on, time to get up from all this sex and get some sleep, REAL sleep."

Carla groggily agreed. The sex and the booze had taken their toll and the fact that it was nearly one in the morning didn't help. The girls made their way upstairs. Steph got Carla situated in the guest bedroom and then climbed in with Rich, who was on the verge of a coma. "So," she began, "What did you think of Carla?"

Rich was essentially unconscious, but there was no mistaking his groan of satisfaction, especially once he added, "mmmmm, good." Then he drifted off.

Steph lay staring at the ceiling in the dark room. She smiled to herself and thought, "Well, I guess there's one more notch on my belt, and now just at work, I'm up to three." She sighed, rolled over and fell into a deep sleep. Tomorrow was another day, another long day, but at least she and her partner would have some good memories to get them through it.