New People, Places, and Races

Story Info
Wifey skips out to make some quick cash.
2.5k words
4.34
43.1k
4
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How much is he going to pay?... Just tonight though, huh? Well I'll see what I can do. Oh, he doesn't mind short women, does he?" I put down the phone, and thought about what my friend had just told me. Five hundred dollars to drive into town and show a man nice time for an hour wasn't bad, but what would I tell my husband? I was a little nervous seeing as how I'm only 5'2" so you can imagine it doesn't take much to over power me, but we did need the money. I called my friend back and told her I would do it.

My husband and I have always had a pretty open relationship, but we had never fooled around without each other. I myself had never been very comfortable with fooling around without my husband anyway so it was never that big of a deal. I decided to tell him that me and my girlfriend Michelle were going for a girls night out, which wasn't exactly untrue, and then leave before he got home so he didn't see me bring my bag. I called my husband, Alex, to let him know then promptly jumped into the shower. I started shaving, making sure that I got every last inch of hair from my legs before moving to my crotch. As I was shaving my bikini line I realized what I was going to be doing to night and how much it actually excited me. I couldn't help myself at that point. I turned the razor around and started masturbating with the handle. I liked the thought about fucking another man without my husband knowing before hand. I decided that maybe I would tell him... But probably not.

I pulled the handle out of me, not wanting to climax before tonight, after all... I wanted to make sure this gentleman had a good time. I finished cleaning myself and stepped out of the shower to realize there were no towels in the bathroom. I ran down stairs to go to the laundry room when I realized I had left the blinds open. There I was, walking through my house in all my naked glory. My big 48D tits perky as could be, considering I was freezing. It looked like you would squeeze oranges on my nipples. I got back to the dryer and pulled a towel out when I suddenly realized there was a group of young boys standing outside, staring at me. I couldn't help but think that at 32 I still had what all the young, juice boys were after. So I took my time walking back up to the front room, not even bothering to wrap the towel around myself. I figured that this was the only time they'd get to see an older woman naked so I might as well let them enjoy it.

After a minute or so I ran back upstairs, and hurried to a window to see if they waited for me to come back. I giggled to myself, knowing that all the boys in the neighborhood would know about this by the end of the week. I wondered how many would come by to try and sneak a peek. Oh well, I thought, better decide what to wear. I went over to my lingerie cabinet and sifted through some items. I came across my black corset and thought about it for a moment. I then smiled wickedly to myself, deciding just to wear the lingerie instead of putting clothes on over top of them. I dug through my cabinet more until I found my red and black silk corset. This one would be more acceptable since it had a skirt that came down to about a third of my thigh in the front, but went all the way down to the flower in the back. I pulled out a pair of black fishnets and a black silk g-string and put it all on. I shoved some street clothes in my bag, put on my high-healed boots that come all the way up my knee, threw an overcoat on and walked out the door.

I called my friend to find out where I was meeting her. She told me to meet her in the parking lot of this very nice hotel downtown so I headed that way. It was about four by the time I got there she was already at the bar with two gentlemen. She saw me walk in and waved me over. Still wearing the heavy overcoat I made my way across the room. Standing there next to my friend Michelle were two very distinguished looking black men. I mean talk about tall dark and handsome. I had never been with a black man before, but always wanted to. "Boys, this is my good friend Joey. She's going to help take care of one of tonight." I smiled, sheepishly, although I knew it was too late to turn back now. "Joey, this is Brad and Garret. Brad is an investment banker and Garret is a defense attorney. They're both from New York." They two men seemed to be as shy as me. We all just sort of stood there for a moment or two, smiling, staring. Knowing what was supposed to happen, but no one could figure out how to break the ice. I couldn't take the silence anymore, plus I was so worked up from earlier I just wanted to jump both of them right there. They were both very handsome, muscular, about 6'2-6'4. Finally I just crept in close to the group as we all sipped on our drinks. I reached between Brad and Garret and set my drink on the var and opened my coat. "So... Which one of you wants to sit here and talk and which one wants to take me upstairs and feel what it's like to be inside a tiny little white woman." Both Brad and Garret almost spit out their drinks while Michelle just sort of snickered. I stepped in closer to Brad, pressing my tits against him. "Come on big boy... Show me what you got." He smiled at me then took me by the hand.

I followed him to the elevator, but once inside I dropped my coat and pounced on him. I couldn't take it any longer. I started kissing his lips and he eagerly responded to my affection. I started rubbing my hand against his crotch. Our tongues swirled into each others mouths. He gripped my upper arms tightly, pulling me closer to him as I stroked him through his pants faster and faster. The elevator came to a stop and we were both horrifically embarrassed when the doors opened to a group of people who just stared at us for a moment. Brad took my hand and hurried us out of the elevator down to his room. His company had rented out a suite. I smiled, thinking how I felt like Julie Roberts in "Pretty Woman." My smile quickly faded as we walked around the corner to the main area. Standing there were two other black men. "It's five hundred a person, right?" I sort of came back to myself now, hearing Brad's voice. I thought for a moment. Was $1,500 worth a night of sex with three men that I had never even met?

About that time Brad came up behind me, pressing his throbbing cock against me while he reached around and squeezed my tits. I smiled again, realizing I had the upper hand. "It's two thousand for the next six hours. Now for two thousand I'll let all of you fuck me as many times as your able, anywhere your able, and in any position you want." I turned around and grinned wickedly at Brad; knowing I could have asked for more and got it but I wanted this just as much as they did. "Deal" He started to come towards me, but I stopped him. "First, I have to make a phone call though." I went into the bedroom and closed and locked the door. I went over to the bed and sat down. I took my cell out of my bag and called Alex, telling him that I was probably going to be getting in later than expected. I put the cell down and made my way out to the men.

Brad and another man had stripped down while I was in the bedroom and before I could say anything the men scooped my up into their arms. I was facing Brad, staring deep into his eyes as the nameless man behind me pulled my g-string to the side. I felt Brad's huge cock force it's way into my tight pussy. He must have been at least 11 inches long and two around. It hurt so bad at first, but for the money they were paying I wasn't going to complain. After a moment I got used to it and started quivering on his manhood. I leaned against him, wrapping my arms around him as the other man finally joined in. His dick wasn't as big as Brad's, but it still hurt just as much when he very suddenly forced about half of his shaft into my ass. I gasped and groaned with pain, but the pleasure I was receiving from Brad's dick quickly made the pain in my ass subside. I had never been fucked like this before. Sure I've had two guys inside me at once, but never had they picked me up and literally supported me on their dicks before.

I began to scream as both men thrust-ed into me with all their might. They were groaning and grunting like wild animals and it drove me crazy. I could feel their cocks begin to throb inside me and that brought about my first orgasm. My whole body shook with pleasure. I actually started crying it felt so good. I thought I was going to pass out and the people on the first floor must have heard my pure ecstasy. Both Brad and his mysterious friend began going faster and faster, prolonging my orgasm. Finally, I let my body go limp as the two big strong men helled me against them, using my body for their wicked pleasures.

Brad and his rather lovely friend began to tense up at that point and I knew that soon they would empty their load and it was at that point I realized Neither one of them had a condom on. I started to panic, but then Brad kissed me ever so deeply as he came inside me. His hot jets filled my tight hole and my body began to quiver again. A moment longer my lover behind me let his steamy cum invade my backside as well, but both men kept pumping until I was finished with what I can only describe as pure heaven. I could feel Brad's cum, along with the stranger's, run out of me as they put me down on the couch. I took a finger and wiped some up and stuck it in my mouth. "Yummy... Maybe next time I can taste it fresh." I grinned at Brad while the third man walked up to me. Everything happened so fast when I came out of the bedroom I had completely forgotten about the third man in the room. I looked up at him, smiling devilishly at him. This one was an older man, probably in his late 40's or early fifties.

He slowly opened his fly and I took the rest into my hands, or rather, my mouth. I leaned in close to his crotch and popped his cock out of his boxers with my mouth. He wasn't all the way hard yet, but he was still big. Almost as big as my other Mystery lover without even having a full erection. I eagerly sucked on his cock, wanting to know every inch of it with my tongue. It wasn't long before I couldn't fit this monster of a cock in my mouth. This old black man's dick had to be as big around as my forearm and at least as long. I continued working his dick the best I could, and it almost scared me that I might have to put it inside me, but at the same time I wanted to know what it was like. After a moment I laid back on the couch. The man took off his shirt and pants and boxers and climbed on top of me. He pressed his cock head against my already sore cunt and slowly worked his way inside. Slowly moving in and out, pushing a little deeper each time. Once he had about half of his dick in me he reached up and untied the front of my corset, letting my big 42D tits spring out at him.

He instantly dove and took my right nipple into his mouth, massaging it with his tongue while lightly nibbling at it. Him playing with my nipples distracted me long enough for him to force the rest of his giant shaft into me. I screamed out in pain and almost pushed him away, but soon my body gave into pleasure as my pussy tightened around his cock. He forced himself into my harder and harder until finally my body gave up and I let my fluids gush onto his long strong member. My legs shot up and I wrapped them around his waist, pulling him closer, as if begging for him to fuck me harder. He responded and started plowing into me with all his might. I sunk my nails into his back as my body was hit with wave after wave of blissful pleasure. Never had fucking ever been this intense for me. The older gentlemen and I seemed to be wrapped in each others arms forever when finally he released his seed into my more than willing pussy.

The rest of the six hours of "work" I promised the three lovely gentlemen seemed to pass by so quickly. I jumped in the shower to get the smell of sweat and cum off me. I thought about cleaning my pussy, but then decided against it. I quickly dried my hair, stuffed what little clothes I had worn into my bag, kissed each of the men and told them to give me a call if they ever come back to town. I had a hard time walking out to my car, my entire body still weak and aching from the most wonderful pounding. I called Alex to let him know I was on the way home. By the time I got there he had set up candles all over the house. I walked through the door and he met me with a kiss. He walked me over to the couch, sat me down, then knelled in front of me. Alex looked up into my eyes and said, "Tonight I'm going to show you what pleasure means." With that he lifted up my skirt, pulled down my panties, spread my legs and went to work on my pussy with his tongue... And I can't tell you how amazing it was to have my husband eat my pussy just after I let three other guys cum inside me.

~~The End~~