New Perspective

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I made my tongue rigid and pulled his cheeks wide open before slowly penetrating him, probing every nook and cranny that I came across, leaving no edge untouched with my tongue as I drew out long moans from him. I surged through him relentlessly, forcing myself to resist tiring out as I excavated his hole, finding his spot. I dug deeper, thrusting my tongue in and out of him as I dove my face into him. "Fuck!" he cried out as he spasmed on the bed. Found it! I probed his spot, teasing him with it as he tried to writhe away from me, but I knew he wanted it as much as I did. I held him down and finished what I started before sliding back out. Boy, that was good. But I was not satisfied.

I walked around the bed and stood before him. I grabbed a fistful of his hair in my hand and pulled him off the bed, shoving him towards the obvious bulge of my jeans. He looked up at me and his mismatched yellow-gold eyes gleamed with enjoyment, glowing brightly with lechery as he smiled up towards me. He kissed my navel, just a quick one, but it left a burning mark on my skin as though I had been branded. As he pulled away, I could feel as though the mark was releasing pulses of electricity to all of the erogenous points within me, awakening my senses to new heights as I shivered with delectation. He held onto my hips, unbuttoning my jeans with his teeth before pulling the zipper down in the same manner. My rock hard cock was pressed against the black fabric of my Armani boxers and there was a small wet spot of my precum on it. He grabbed the hem of my Black Armani boxers and pulled it down, releasing my cock from its' cage as it stretched out towards him like a lazy panther basking in the Sun.

I prided my cock, for it was a grand length of ten inches long, and in that moment, it was dripping with my precum, just tiny streams of my precious gold dribbling down the length of my shaft. I trailed it along his face and he rolled his eyes in sheer euphoria as he felt my cock graze by him, tracking wet trails of my precum all over him. Yeah, that's right, Tyler... He leaned in, his soft full lips parting and I lost myself to him, to his wondrous rhythm of suction, to his warm wetness. He willingly, gladly, even, took the entire length into his mouth, letting my meaty cock slide over his tongue as I touched the back of his throat with the tip of my cock. I heard him gag slightly, but instead of letting him regain himself, I pushed myself deeper into him, feeling the tip of my cock slide down the tight constriction of his throat. He gagged slightly and I held onto his nape, forcing him to service me, denying him the opportunity to regain himself.

"Try again, Tyler," I told him and I heard my voice grow raspy from the intimacy. And he did. He slowly wrapped his soft slick tongue along the length of my shaft, instantly sending tingles of zest throughout my entire body as I dug my nails into his nape.

"Oh, fuck..." I gasped out, that was amazing. He sucked on me eagerly, licking up my gold as I heard loud slurps from him, drawing out moans from me. I grabbed his hair tightly in my hands as he slid in and out of me while I thrusted myself into him. He licked ardently, not wasting a single drop of my gold which I knew he had been craving for. But, come on, since when did I let him get his way so easily? I tried to slide myself out, but he held onto me, not letting me go as I felt him dig his nails into my hips. He was lost in himself. I held his jaw open and slid myself out before cradling his face in my hand. He was panting hard from his service, his lips were swollen from it, and I lost it. I dove into him as we kissed each other passionately. He was delicious.

There was a pleasant but subdued taste to him, mostly sweet lagered malts, and there was a slight amount of grain flavors, with subdued grassy hop undertones as well as minimal bitterness. It was an overall clean beer flavor that had very light malts used. He was as playful as ever, rapidly attempting to capture me with his tongue as I teased him back, swiftly evading each and every one of his maneuvers as we chased each other tirelessly, mirroring the classic relentless battle between good and evil, except that we were just devilish angels. He cornered me against his lips, but instead of striking fast like a cobra, like he should have, he let his guard down, allowing me a small window of opportunity which I seized immediately. I slid out of his grasp and wrapped my tongue around his, sucking on it delicately, drawing out long moans of prurience from him as I held him up lovingly with my arms, softly but firmly to reassure him of my profound love for him as he melted into every fissure of my arms.

We parted, breathing harder with swollen lips as we stared at each other hungrily. He wrapped his arms around me, pulling me onto the bed as I clambered to his orders. He leaned into my chest before sucking my right nipple into his lips, chewing and sucking on it like there was no tomorrow as I felt his tongue flick all over it, swirling swiftly as my nipple grew harder as well as more erect under his command. He wrapped his arms around my back, digging his nails into the skin as he scratched them deep while he slobbered all over me, leaving nothing untouched on my sinewy pectoral muscle. I moaned out in ravishment at the agony as I felt him kiss my nipples lightly. He pushed me down onto the bed and my cock stood out, all ten inches proudly erected before us as it pulsated with the thirst of an orgasm. He lowered himself down onto it and he let out a wince as I slid into him. I let his muscles conform to my cock as I felt his sphincter muscles stretch to accomodate me. I reached up and cradled his face in my hand as I smiled up to him. That seemed to give him newfound energy and we were back in the game.

I thrusted myself into him and I could feel him working his butt muscles to milk me as he panted from the effort. His cock lay before me, all eight inches of it glinting with his precum as it pulsated with lascivious energy. I reached up and inserted my forefinger as well as my middle finger into his lips, letting his tongue play all over them as he sucked fervently. He closed his eyes in rapture as he slid in and out of me, moaning out softly as his tongue worked indefatigably on my fingers. I felt the soft mass that was his tongue caress my fingertips lightly, sending waves of relish throughout my body as my cock grew rigid within him, his butt muscles working unflaggingly. And the inevitable happened.

He burst his load all over me and I felt hot spurts of his white precious cum splatter all over my neck in a massive explosion of mythical proportions. It was his biggest load ever and his eyes rolled up with joyful lasciviousness.

"Ahh... Fuck..." he sighed out in relief as he emptied himself onto me. But he had no idea what I had in store for him. I reached up, gently caressing his nape as he shivered at the feel of my touch on him, before pulling him roughly down towards me. He yelped out in surprise as I held him down.

"Wha...?" he managed but I just shook my head, clicking my tongue in disapproval at his explosion.

"Lick it, scum," I snarled in his ear. "All of it." At first there was no movement, but suddenly, I felt a lecherous tongue of blazing fire licking up my neck as I felt him trail his tongue along the length of my neck. I moaned at the sensation of his tongue on my skin, holding up his nape to my neck as he licked his cum, scooping it back into his system with his tongue. I wrapped my arms around his back, not wanting to let go, never wanting him to leave, not wanting it to end. I felt the cum slide across my neck gracefully as he sucked on my neck and it was the most amazing feeling ever, feeling the thick creamy wad move against my skin as though it was an entity. I gasped out, but all that did was increase his pace as he began slobbering all over me, licking up all of his cum as I continued thrusting myself into him, shivering to his tongue's dominance. When he was done, he cradled my face in his hands and planted a kiss on my lips. He tasted sweet, of his own cum, and what an erotic flavor it was!

He was swift in my mouth, rapidly avoiding all my attempts to capture him as I bombarded him with strike after strike, blow after blow, to capture him. He evaded all of them gracefully, as though he had been anticipating all of them as he slid all over me. Our tongues curled amongst each other, intertwined like a nest of snakes as he danced within me. He reached the back of my throat and slid his tongue into it. You read right. He did not just slide the tip of his tongue into my throat, he slid his entire tongue into it and it was amazing! My body rocked with lewd pulses as it travelled down the length of my spine. God, that felt amazing! I moaned into him, feeling his swift tongue touch every part of my throat as I fought my own natural gag reflex. It hurt so good and I wanted more. He slid himself out and bit his lower lip seductively. I was panting, hard, but it was one of the best things we had ever done together.

"Good boy," I told him and slapped his cheek lightly. I meant it. That was intense and pleasurable. I stood on the bed and slapped his face with my meaty cock.

"Yeah, you want that?" I demanded as he held onto my hips.

"Yes, Zul! Fuck! I want your cum, goddamnit!" he yelled out. I smiled. Oh, he was getting it, alright. I held his mouth open, clenching his jaw open with my left hand as I stroked myself with my right. My cock was glistening with my precum, and soon, so was my hand as I pumped myself. I felt it, a warm sensation spreading throughout my system like how a beautiful red rose was blooming on the first day of Spring. And it happened. A river of my white hot precious cum exploded onto Tyler's face as we both sighed in unison, splattering all over him with my white goodness as his face was completely masked by it.

"You like that, asswipe?" I asked, my voice going gravelly as I emptied myself. He did not reply because he was too busy sucking all of my juices into his mouth. I have to admit, Tyler's oral abilities were amazing as he was able to suck all of my cum off his face and into his system. I watched with salacious fascination as my white gold slid off his face, as though obeying his every command, like cobras dancing to the rhythm of a flute, as he cleaned himself nicely. And that was when everything blacked out, as though we were deprived of our senses, losing ourselves to each other. Really, all we remembered was having the time of our lives as we rolled over one another, kissing passionately into each other as we contorted our bodies to various positions. I remembered savoring the taste of my own white gold in my lips as our lips mated before losing my senses. It lasted for quite a long time but we did not really know how long because time ceased to exist in our realm of seduction. Spent and exhausted, we knelt before each other on the bed, our foreheads touching one another, our faces close as we breathed hard.

There was a sheen of sweat and God knows what else on our bodies. The scent of sex and sweat was electrifying in the air of the room, it was as though all that we had done had manifested itself into a concupiscence being. I felt it, yet it was familiar to me, like I knew it somehow, but maybe that was because it was in the both of us all along. He draped his arms around me as I held onto his hips. The warm rays of the setting Sun filtered through the window as we basked in each other's sex afterglow, feeling the genial caress of the Sun on our skin as we stared amorously into each other. His mismatched yellow-gold eyes were piercing as they seemed to glow even brighter than the setting Sun, his eyes ablaze with an inferno that was fuelled by nothing but love, true love.

Someone once told me that there are many bonds besides friendship, bonds that we do not understand, bonds that we do not need to comprehend. They were nameless bonds, that existed solely to be experience. These bonds had no boundaries, limitless, as they bound hearts together. They were bonds of passion, bonds of love. There was silence, except for our soft breathing. He inched closer and cuddled into me, leaning into my pectoral muscles as I wrapped my arms around him, feeling the heat coming through his bare skin as they gleamed with our bodily fluids. I kissed the crown of his head and ran my hand through his hair as we rocked in each other's arms.

"Don't leave me," he whispered ever so softly as he buried himself deeper into the folds of my arms. I leaned down into his neck, kissing them softly, sighing into him as he wrapped his arms tighter around me.

"Never, not now, not ever," I told him. And it was a promise I will keep, even in the face of Death itself.

12