New Power

Story Info
Jason gets his every wish from a light in the sky.
5.4k words
4.59
76.2k
88

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/11/2023
Created 05/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maddrox
maddrox
182 Followers

I always assumed that if a bolt from the blue struck me, it would be the end of me. I didn't think it would be the beginning of this. You see, I was a fairly average guy. Mid 30's, married, 3 kids, house in the suburbs. Getting a little round in the middle, getting a little thin on top. Living the honest American life, and bored to near insanity with it.

I had an office job. Boring as dirt, though some of the eye candy in the office made it worth going in. I went to night school too (more eye candy). Trying to dig myself out of the dead end job I was sitting in. Married to a gorgeous woman, well, an attractive one. My wife, Karen, is beautiful, but 3 kids and 50lbs later, she's "attractive." That's like gorgeous, but fluffier. Though all of those factors made her already amazing rack ridiculous (and MOSTLY gravity resistant, to which I am very grateful). Sex was going downhill though. We didn't have much during the 10 year period we were having children, though that got better once we decided we were done with that. The problem was that as the frequency started to re-approach pre-child levels, my wife got less and less... creative. In fact, I could tell you how sex was going to go that night, down to the minute, at breakfast that morning. I tried to spice things up a bit, and she was mostly up for it, it just never seemed to stick. I ended up spending most our time in bed together picturing her at 20 and trying hard to get off (the kids stretched her out quite a bit too).

It was into this completely non-extraordinary situation, that something extraordinary happened.

It was about 9pm on a normal Friday night. Karen was working the night shift. She's a nurse. The kids were in bed, and I was paying some bills. I realized I hadn't checked the mail when I got home from work. I went outside and walked out to the mailbox. Pulled out a few envelopes, nothing important, and began to walk back to the house when I heard a sound, a gentle whistle, above me.

I looked up. It was a clear night, and I saw lots of stars, but then I noticed something else. A light, a slightly red one, was growing. Then I realized, it wasn't getting bigger, it was getting closer! I ran for the house, but I didn't make it.

I didn't look back to see what actually was falling as I ran, and when I did later, there was just a scorch mark about the size of a baseball on the driveway. I got knocked off my feet and thrown into the garage door by the impact. I think I lost consciousness for a bit, and the last thing I remember before blacking out was the glowing light filling my mind with red.

I woke up. It turns out it was only a few minutes. None of my neighbors came out to check on the loud noise (thanks folks), and whatever came down was either taken, or gone. I stood up, and except for a bit of a fading headache and some very rattled nerves, I was fine. I checked the scorch mark on the driveway, and went back inside. I sat down at the desk and collected myself. My heart was going a mile a minute. I was shaking and in a cold sweat. I took a drink of water, closed my eyes, took a deep breath, and tried to calm down. After a few minutes, I managed to slow my heart and breathing back down to a reasonable level. That's when I started to feel it.

I was horny. Really horny. Ridiculously so in fact. All I wanted to do at that point was to have my cock buried deep inside my wife. Or to be honest, any woman would have done at that moment. I clicked open a porn site on my computer, found a video of two girls going at it, whipped it out and went to town.

Holy Hell! I was amazed at how sensitive my dick was. It was like every stroke was pure pleasure. It was taking a long time too. The video was about 15 minutes and I had to restart it twice. I could usually get myself off pretty quick, but not right now. When I finally got off, I exploded! Cum fired everywhere! I had never seen it go off like that. After I finished and caught my breath, I got up to get a towel and clean up the mess I made. That's when I noticed something that hadn't clicked in my head while jacking off.

My slowly deflating dick smacked against the side of my leg as I got up. Now, I wasn't anything to be ashamed of, but I wasn't "well hung" by any stretch of the imagination. Looking down at my now flaccid member however, told a different story. It was huge! Easily 8-9 inches long flaccid and by the look of it, fairly thick too. I ran into the bathroom to get a look in the mirror.

I will admit it. I spent about 10 minutes admiring my new, suddenly porn stud plus sized cock. I worked it to try and get it hard again, which would normally have taken a bit in my previous state, after cumming so recently, but it came straight to life. My God! It was huge! A good 11 inches long and as thick as my wrist! I stared in shocked silence for a while before wondering if I was going through any other changes. I took my clothes off and looked in the mirror.

Nope. Still pudgy. Still balding. I ran my fingers through the thinning bristles on the top of my head. "I wish this had thickened up too." That's when I saw it. My hand on top of my head started to glow a slight red color, similar to the light from the sky. I pulled it away from my head and looked at it. The light faded almost instantly. My head felt strange. I looked in the mirror, and where my hand had been touching, I had hair. Not just the strings I had left over, but thick, healthy hair! I looked at my hand, and back at the mirror again and thought hard to myself, "I want my hair back."

I ran my hands over my entire head. They started to glow immediately. After a few seconds, it happened. My hair grew back. All of it. Thick and healthy. I was in shock. I had started to lose my hair at 22, now here I am with a full head of it! I wondered if I could fix other parts of myself.

Twenty minutes later I walked out of the bathroom. I was an Adonis. Not an ounce of excess body fat. Muscles from head to toe tuned to perfection and sculpted to be as attractive as possible. If there had been a woman in that room when I walked in, any woman, they would have begged me for my cock. I was amazing!

The phone rang. I jumped, not expecting any noise. I ran over and answered. It was Karen. It was a slow night and they cut her, so she was coming home now. I tried to mask my excitement, and told her I'd see her in about 20 minutes. Now, I had to get ready.

Karen came in through the garage. When she walked into the living room I was sitting at the computer. I had turned off all but the desk light and had on my baggiest sweat shirt and pants. I was wearing a ball cap backwards. "Jason, what's that mark on the driveway?" she asked, "and why are you sitting in the dark?"

I started to tell her the story about the light. I told her up until I came back into the house. "Then something happened." I said. "I wanted to make sure you heard my voice and were 100% certain it was me before I showed you. It's going to be a bit shocking." I turned to face her fully and stood up. I flipped the light switch on and removed the ball cap. When I heard her gasp I took this as a cue to continue, and removed my shirt as well.

Karen dropped her bag on the ground and backed up. I took half a tentative step forward and said, "Calm down. It's me. I swear."

"What happened?" she asked. I told her the part in the bathroom, about my hair and wondering what I could do with the rest of me.

After hearing the story, she slowly stepped over to me and touched my chest. "Wow... You look incredible." she said, running her other hand over my newly formed 8-pack abs. "I think I am going to enjoy this."

She leaned in and gave me a kiss. It started sweet, and quickly evolved to passionate. After a moment, I began to feel a slight tingle in my lips, the same I felt in my hands while I re-sculpted myself. I pulled away and asked, "Did you feel that?"

She looked slightly shocked and nodded yes. I looked at her face and noticed something. Her lips were fuller. I always had liked women with thicker fuller lips, and admittedly, that was probably the one area I felt my wife could naturally look better. What I saw now though were perfect. The term D.S.L. instantly entered my mind. I took her to the bathroom to show her. She was shocked and kind of freaked. "What the hell is happening Jason!"

I told her the truth. "I don't know, but I think whatever it was that affected me, I think I can use it on you too."

She was scared, understandably so. I told her that she was killing herself most days on a treadmill trying to get back to her pre-marriage weight and this, if it worked, could give her that time back. After a few minutes, she agreed. We went to the bathroom. I stood her in front of the mirror, and she took her clothes off.

She was playful about it, more so than she had been in a while, slowly stripping out of her scrubs and underwear until she stood naked before the mirror. I still thought she had a very attractive body, even with the extra weight. She disagreed. She asked me, "Make me look like I did when you met me in college. I want to look like I did at 19."

I asked, "Are you sure? I mean, I never looked like this before. Even in the best shape of my life. You were gorgeous in college. I mean, your body was beautiful and your tits were... ungodly. But, I think maybe, if you want, we could do better."

She raised an eyebrow, with that look that said I should tread lightly. "What do you mean better? You used to tell me you'd never seen a body like mine."

I smiled and said, "I hadn't. What I am saying is, when you were 19 you were running from class to class, working, living on fast food and spent most nights drinking. The reason you looked so good is because you had the metabolism of a 19 year old. Even then though, didn't you look in the mirror and think that maybe if you could flatten this out, stick that out a little, lift that up, that you'd look even better?"

"Yes." she said, accepting my logic begrudgedly. "Ok. I want you to make me look as good as I can. As good as you look. Make me a goddess."

I said, "I'll do what I think you would like. I wish I could read your mind though." As if in response, my hands slightly glowed again. I looked down in shock. There was no way. Was there?

"I want to try something. Face the mirror. Now close your eyes and picture yourself." I put my hands on either side of her head and tried really hard to read her mind. I closed my eyes and saw an image. An image of Karen, but it was all distorted. I was seeing her how she saw herself. I hadn't realized how bad her self image had gotten. She was WAY smaller than she actually thought. Taller too. I decided to fix not only her body as it was, but how she saw it.

"Ok. I now want you to picture yourself not as you are now, but as you've always wished you were. Picture yourself as the goddess you should be." Slowly, the image changed. It got taller, and far skinnier. Her breasts lifted back up to where they had been years before, but retained all the mass 3 children and some extra weight would add. She was a solid DD before our wedding. This image was... larger. Her stomach flattened, and had the hint of her abs showing through. Her thighs pulled apart and formed into shapely pillars of muscle. Her calf's formed into a ball, like a ballerina in high heels, with her feet flat on the ground. Her love handles disappeared and her arms were the arms of an olympic athlete. Strong and sexy. The wrinkles in her neck and face vanished, leaving the image of the girl I fell in love with 15 years prior. The image turned in my mind and I saw her back. The two cute little tattoos she had (one on the back of her shoulder, one on the small of her back) rippled as the skin tightened around newly toned muscle. As the effect passed to her ass, it began to lift itself up. Luckily for Jason, he and Karen agreed a woman should have hips, not be a rail like the stick models on the runways. Her ass shrank, but only to form itself into a perfect, toned backside.

The image turned back to the front and it's eyes opened. "Is this what you want?" I asked. She nodded. "Do you mind if I tweak a few little things?" I immediately looked at her hair. Karen was a natural Redhead, but continuously dyed her hair blond. It drove me insane. I kept asking her to go back to her original color, but she kept coming up with silly excuses. I instantly changed the hair color in the image to the copper auburn it used to be. It was a deep red, perfectly matching the hair on her pussy, which I was also about to address.

I mentally dropped the view to her pussy and saw that patch of fiery red hair. It had been the last of the red I had to look forward to, so I never asked her to shave it. If this worked though, there was no need for it. I mentally wiped it away and we both saw her pussy as a silky smooth mound.

I then decided why the hell not and took it a step further.

I mentally pulled the lips of her pussy apart. She gasped in the real world. I looked long and hard at how she was put together in there. The first thing I did was enlarge her clit. It was always a little hard to get to, and when I was able to it was small (based on my sample size of about 4 girls I'd ever been with). She definitely enjoyed that sensation. Next I started to tighten up the inside. I got it back to pre-baby size. Back to when even my little prick (which is how I thought of it now) felt tight in there. Finally, I mentally probed the inside. Karen let out a little gasp again, like I was really penetrating her. I found her G-Spot. It was this little spot on top, just a bundle of nerve endings. I began to enlarge it. I stretched it out, covering the majority of the inside of her pussy, starting just far enough in that you'd actually have to penetrate to get to it.

I stood up in her head and faced this image of my wife. I realized that I was actually holding my hands higher than when we started. She was already taller! About 5'7" by my guess. I slowly opened my eyes, and the goddess I saw in my wife's mind was standing in front of me. My cock immediately sprang to attention at the sight of this ridiculous woman. I told Karen to keep her eyes shut until I told her to open them and took my hands off her head. "You'll probably want a few minutes alone. I'll be out here." I then stepped out of the bathroom and closed the door. I told her to open her eyes. I heard the third loud gasp of the evening, and then sobbing.

About 15 minutes later, the door opened. Karen stepped out in the little blue silk robe from Victoria's Secret she had hanging in the bathroom. She never really wore it anymore, but it was sexy as hell when she did before. Now, the bottom of the short robe barely dropped low enough to cover her pussy and the top wouldn't close all the way over her massive tits. My dick started throbbing at the sight of her.

"I'm beautiful." She looked at me for a reaction.

"I always thought you were beautiful, I just wanted you to feel that way too." as any smart married man would.

"Jesus! Is that your cock?" She gasped. She still hadn't seen it, and it was pushing the fabric in my sweats to the limit. I stood up and removed my pants. My wife stared at my 11 inch long, 2 ½ inch wide cock. At that moment, all pretenses, notion of romance, or resistance disappeared.

Karen came to me, dropped to her knees, took my cock in her hands, lifted it and started licking my balls. It was amazing. She gave me the occasional blowjob before, sure, but she was really getting into it this time. After sucking my balls for a minute, she began to run her lips and tongue up the shaft of my cock, making sure to get it nice and moist as she did so. When she got to the top, she pulled it down with both hands and began to work the head with her tongue. Rolling her tongue and lips around the head. She began to flick her tongue under the head and began pumping her now slippery hands up and down the shaft. She could have done that all night and I would have been happy, but she had more in mind than that.

After a minute or two of that, Karen opened her mouth wide. She gently puckered her newly enlarged lips around the head of my cock and slowly vacuum sucked it in, being sure to run her tongue along the bottom as it entered. She slowly, without releasing any of the pressure, then pulled it out. She repeated this for a few moments, and then sucked it in a little farther.

Now she was bobbing her head on the head of my cock, never removing it from her lips, and doing her two handed best to get me off in her mouth. She always seemed to like it when I came in her face. I always thought that maybe it was an act so I'd enjoy it more. Now I am thinking she really always has liked me to do it. She looked up into my eyes while she worked. She pulled off her mouth and said, "You are now not only my husband, the man I love, but you are also the hottest man I have ever seen. I want you to tell me what to do. I want to obey you. I know you like my new body. I know you like how it feels. I want you to use it. This body is your body. Tell it what you want it to do."

At that moment, something inside me changed. After decades of mediocrity, I had it. I had everything I wanted. Well, at least I had the power to get it. I could have anything I wanted, any house, and car, any woman... All the woman! I could have them all! I loved my wife, and she was easily now the hottest woman I had ever laid eyes on. Suddenly though, it wasn't enough. I wanted more. I looked down at this beautiful woman giving herself over to me to use as I pleased, and I wanted more. I suddenly pictured her best friend Laura, another beautiful woman, marathon runner, ass so tight you could bounce a quarter off of it, next to Karen. They were on their knees together; one sucking my balls while the other tried desperately to deep throat my cock. I snapped out of that vision when the hands on my cock stopped.

"Is something wrong?" Karen asked.

I had spaced out a bit. "No, no. Absolutely not!" I said. "I have an idea though. Stand up." Karen stood. The front of her robe was wet near the bottom.

"Do you mean it?" I asked. "Do you really want to give yourself to me? Completely?"

She hesitated for a second when she saw how serious I was. When she answered, she was nervous. "Yes... I do. I want you to have me anyway you want me. I want to be your sexual servant. Your concubine."

"My slave?" I asked. This made her pause. "Do you want to be my sex slave? Hmm? Do you want... are you willing, to enslave yourself to the will of my cock? To obey my every desire no matter how sick and depraved? To gleefully and passionately perform any act of my choosing on me, or anyone else for that matter, if I tell you to? To make my wants the only ones that matter? Is that what you want?"

The pause was long.

Karen looked in my eyes. She looked up and down at herself. She looked at me, her husband, whom she did love very much. Who now had a body that when she looked at it, made her wet beyond her control. I smiled in a way I knew she liked. She stepped forward, embraced me and gave me a long deep kiss with more passion and desire than any she had given me before. "I want your every desire to be my desire. Make me your slave." She said as she pulled away.

"Are you certain?" I asked.

"Absolutely" She said.

I put my hands on her head and she closed her eyes.

I dug around in Karen's head for a while. I saw a lot of things. I saw the job she turned down because she didn't want to move and didn't tell me. I saw the affair she almost had with an attractive doctor that liked how she looked. She didn't do it because she loves me. I couldn't judge. I had been tempted once or twice myself and showed her those memories. She relaxed knowing I wasn't going to turn on her for that.

maddrox
maddrox
182 Followers
12