New Pussy Slave Ch. 01

Story Info
Mistress has a new slave (and male maid).
1.5k words
4.17
106.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Many thanks go to Michelle for the initial idea for this short story and to BlueEyed5ftAngel for the time, effort and patience in editing. I hope you enjoy this. Please comment – I may write more….

========================

Waking up from a good night's sleep, the Mistress of the house smiled contentedly to herself. Her female slave was just where she should be at morning time, between the bed sheets. More specifically, slave was between Mistress' thighs. On this morning, slave was wearing only her high cut, crotchless latex hotpants, which showed off nicely her fine curvy ass and slick shaven pussy.

Although slave's slender face was hidden from her view, Mistress Nicola was encouraging her slave, letting her know she was doing a good job, by rotating and grinding her hips onto and around slave's mouth and nose. Mistress looked up at the mirrored ceiling and liked the pattern of the ruffled bed covers and the outline of the two bodies within them. "I'll bet slave's lips are really glistening with my juices by now." she mused, whilst imagining the picture beneath the bed linen.

Slave had been under the sheets for at least 30 minutes but she dare not stop or slow her pace. Her tongue was tiring but her Mistress still squirmed, so she was compelled to continue. Her shoulder length brown hair was matted and tangled due to the sweat from her labours.

Mistress closed her eyes in pleasure and began to quiver. "This one is beginning to please me," she thought. "I think I may discuss collaring her and making our arrangement more formal. She will require more training though…"

She decided to add a few words of encouragement.

"Mmm… That's it, good girl, keep licking, slightly higher... I know how much you are enjoying this."

The sarcasm of that statement was not lost on the slave. She was only introduced to her new role two days ago and was still finding the salty taste of her Mistress' pleasure humiliating, but not as humiliating as in the beginning…

The slave girl had arrived at Mistress Nicola's house only a few weeks before. She burst in unannounced. She was not Mistress' submissive slave on that occasion. She was far from it. Then, she was all 'high and mighty', full of demands and full of rage…

"Where's my husband?!" she bellowed upon her arrival. "I know he's been sleeping with you, Bitch!"

Fresh in Mistress' mind was the expression on her new pussy servicing wench's face when she barged past the surprised Mistress and stormed into her house. Mistress smiled at the image.

Slave Katie, as she was about to become, immediately discovered the whereabouts of her errant husband.

There he was, stood in the living room, decked out in a skin tight, PVC French maids uniform, holding a silver tray. A glass of wine stood in its centre with a leather, spanking paddle on the side.

Her rage quickly dissipated and her mouth began to gape open.

"Chris! What the Fuck?" she shouted at her husband.

"I'm sorry I think you have the wrong house," Mistress interrupted her.

"Let me introduce you to Christine. Christine is my maid, isn't that right Christine?"

What could he say? His wife of five years was standing, staring in disbelief at his feminine form… from his ruby painted lips to his black hold-up stockings and high heeled peep-toed shoes. He felt excited. His insides were performing somersaults. He loved the feel of the stockings and PVC against his skin. His blonde wig and make-up gave him some anonymity, somehow making his desire to cross dress easier. He would have been erect, but his cock was bound as Mistress desired.

"Ermm Katie, I can explain." Christine began but that was as far as he got.

Katie was outraged. "What was her husband doing?" she thought. She decided to take control, as she normally did. Her shock returned to rage. She rushed across the room towards Mistress Nicola with long purposeful strides, her fists clenched.

This was a big mistake.

Mistress Nicola elegantly raised herself from her chair, moving to one side as Katie rushed at her. Nicola pushed Katie in the middle of her back, making her sprawl out onto the highly polished floor.

It was then Mistress' turn to act quickly.

She grabbed Katie's wrists and before Katie realised what was happening… the ropes were round her wrists and she was bound. With feline grace, Mistress completed the hogtie, binding Katie's flailing legs together, then tying wrists to ankles leaving Katie in the classic bow position.

Mistress admired the slim form of the woman on the floor. She was elegantly but sexily dressed, her black skirt maybe too short for some tastes but it rode up sufficiently for Mistress to see the shape of a very firm thigh encased in black nylon. She dallied a little longer, wondering if this intruder was wearing pantyhose or thigh high stockings. As nylon covered flesh was one of Mistress' fetishes, she decided to investigate immediately. Her stiletto heeled foot inched forward with the intention of raising the hem of Katie's skirt a few inches.

Katie squealed.

"Leave me alone, Bitch!" she spat.

Mistress smiled, "Feisty" she thought.

"Christine, be a dear and fetch the red ball gag, please." she ordered her maid, who was standing nervously in the corner, not knowing what was to happen next.

"Yes, Mistress. Immediately, Mistress" he replied, hurrying out of the door as fast as the 12" chain between his leather bound ankles would allow. He loved following Mistress' orders. A single instruction from Mistress sent his stocking covered knees to jelly.

He returned quickly. The click clack of his metal spiked heels on the hard floor accompanied by the tinkling of the chain making both Nicola and Katie turn to look at the man maid. He handed the gag to his Mistress and once more stood, shaking in the corner, having recovered the tray, assuming a servant-like demeanour.

Mistress pinched Katie's nose, causing her mouth to open before forcing the ball inside and buckling the gag into place.

She was looking very desirable and sexy, a bondage fetishist's dream. Her taut, stretched lips were drawn back by the ball gag, making her squeals quieter now.

Mistress returned to Katie's nylon-covered thigh and once more began to raise the hem of Katie's skirt, accompanied by some muffled complaints from Katie. The hem rose, pushed by the pointed toe of Mistress' shoe to reveal lacy top thigh-high stockings.

Mistress was pleased and a little excited by the prone girl.

She shook herself mentally. Now to deal with my other problem.

She strode purposefully away from Katie heading towards her new target.

Christine, the maid looked at her approaching Mistress with anxiety.

"Now, you can explain what bitch?" She made the final word ring in maid Christine's ears. "I do hope you are going to explain why you didn't address me properly, and how this…" Mistress indicates the hogtied figure on the floor, "Managed to find my house. Well?"

Christine shuffled uncomfortably, his wife in a fit of rage on the floor and his Mistress in a rage of her own. He had to smooth things over.

"Err… Listen Nicola, this has gone too far. It was fun and all but…"

*SLAP*

Mistress halted the explanation with a slap across Christine's cheek, raising colour.

"That's enough! I don't think you realise the seriousness of your transgression. I OWN YOU!"

*SLAP*

"Now, get those heels moving, up to your room and assume the position, I'll deal with you later."

Christine was shocked into submission. All thoughts of smoothing things out were out of the question. He was her sissy slave now and he knew it.

"Yes, Mistress." he mumbled meekly as he rushed off to await his fate.

Nicola turned on her heels and stared down at the weakening form of Katie, who was, by now, close to tears.

Inside Katie's pretty head emotions were swirling … her husband was being treated like a maid, a female maid, dressed in a full PVC maid's outfit, in front of her eyes. She felt a little helpless and scared. She herself had been overpowered in an instant and forced to watch her husband's scorning.

Menacingly slapping her paddle to her palm, Mistress Nicola moved towards Katie.

Back to the present, those thoughts sent Mistress over the edge as she flooded her pretty slave girl's face with warm sticky juices.

"Mmm, that was lovely, my pussy slave. I know you enjoyed that as much as I did."

"Yes, Mistress. Thank You, Mistress." Katie replied subserviently as Nicola uncovered the slave's face.

"Good." Mistress continued. "I want you to clean all the sweet juice up now, starting with my asshole, it is awfully damp."

Katie gagged at the prospect... licking someone's asshole... she tried not to think about what comes from there as she descended into the sweet depression that was her Mistress's ass.

Mistress knew how much this would humiliate her previously straight slave and decided to add a little sting to her task.

"Don't forget to clean inside, my slave."