New Rich Meets...Ch. 2

Story Info
Will and Carson decide they would rather serve.
4.4k words
4.04
25.1k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/21/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tigereye
Tigereye
12 Followers

Master entered the next room and looked at the man hanging over the wooden rod. His torment had matched the one that his wife had received with one exception. Where Carson hung by her tits, Will was forced to stand by having his cock attached to the same wire. Master looked at the man as the girl in front of him used the strap to whack another clothespin off his chest. As it had been learned, Will begged for another one to be removed.

The man they both called Master stood with a grin and shook his head. Both had been broken in two weeks and this third week was spent reinforcing their new behavior. Next week they would be let loose to contemplate the new way of thinking. Both Mario and Maria had agreed on that, just not on what that fourth week would bring.

Maria, the former maid that had been humiliated so often, whipped another pin of her boss’s chest. Carson and Will had openly discussed their plans, neither thinking that servants such as theirs could comprehend that much English. So Mario the yard boy and Maria the maid had converted the stable area to a dungeon. It had been easy for her to dope the drinks and it had been her idea to use voices from various soundtracks of movies to confuse the two before them. Mario had found it easy to convert the voices and sounds to tape and they played them through the headsets both slaves wore as well as openly so they knew when to punish and when not to.

Maria set the strap down and donned the rubber poncho. It had been Mario’s idea of rubber boots, poncho, and gloves to eliminate either person from getting used to different fabrics. To them, the past three weeks had been sensory deprived states with occasional touches of rubber.

Maria tugged on the leash attached to Will’s collar and the man crawled behind her as he was led into the next room. She positioned him to kneel behind his wife’s ass and nodded to Mario who turned off Carson’s headset and played another tape.

Will was told to kiss the ass in front of him and he leaned forward with lips extended. A few tentative licks later, a voice screamed at him to lick it clean and a pain in his ass made him quickly start to lick, disregarding the taste of Carson’s waste for the past three weeks. Maria set the wire carefully down as she watched him lick away. The wire was still plugged in and nothing more than an exposed end to an extension cord. But it worked even if she tried to only lightly apply it. She flicked a strap between his legs as a voice came over the speaker for him to improve with long broad strokes or the useless worm would regret it.

As he licked with open broad strokes of his tongue, Maria walked over to Mario, discarding the poncho as she walked. They ate lunch while watching the action, and Maria finished her milk as Mario found the tape he had made the afternoon before. Maria went back and moved Will to the front as voices told him to clean the cunt before him. Mario tested the new tape on another machine and then came back to replace it in the machine that was attached to the headphones. It was his turn and he practiced talking slower and deeper to remove his accent. The voice that both had come to know as Master.

An hour later Maria and Mario had Will in the stocks and Carson looked tired of being stretched by the chains.

Carson was tired. She wondered how much more she would have to take before she would be allowed to be in another position and her thoughts broke off when a hand touched her. Master was back and she held herself upright, dismissing her weariness from her mind. If Master wanted her, she would have the energy from someplace to please him. Her ear pads were removed and his voice came to her.

“Slave, what have I been hearing about you?”

“Master, this slave hopes only good things.”

“Really cunt? I heard you were uppity.”

“Master, please no. This one has not been uppity. This cunt knows its place.”

Carson was slapped across the face and she almost begged forgiveness.

“Silence slut. You were offered to either lick an ass, cunt or cock and you instead had someone do yours.”

She tried to open her mouth but no words came out. She had hesitated in disbelief.

“I can see the remains of the licking. Obvious it is true, you prefer to have someone lick you than for you to lick someone. Know your place indeed.”

That tone bode ill for her and she knew it instantly.

“Master, this one had no choice! Master, please, this cunt was as you see it now and had no way to show its place to anyone. Please Master, given a choice, this slut knows it should always lick whatever ass, cunt, or cock offered. Please Master, let this worthless whore show that it can lick whatever you allow it to lick.”

Her voice broke several times as she begged to be allowed to please him. There was no response from him and she pleaded more to show her desire to keep him happy. Carson at no time cared for anything but to make Master happy. The pads were replaced and she cried and sobbed as she knew that he left her.

That afternoon she was led to and given the chance to lick the ass in front of her. She felt the dry crust of Will’s wastes over the past three weeks as she licked. After begging for the chance to do better, she was allowed to lick and suck more and she worked her mouth to peel off as much shit as possible to swallow. She hoped to do well enough for Master to forgive her.

Mario later told Will that he heard that the useless cunt in front of him preferred to have his ass licked than to lick another ass. Will begged forgiveness and gave almost the same excuse his wife had earlier. He begged to lick any ass Master wanted, he would show that he knew his place before Master. When Mario caressed the man’s face above his three week old beard, Will could only moan in happiness. To be touched by Master was a sign he was not unhappy with the fucked up cock cunt kneeling in front of him.

The next day Carson was led by the leash and told to stand when she was halted. She did so and stood waiting for the next command. She was told to remove her blindfold and she never questioned it as she peeled off the velcro pads from her eyes. She stared down at her nipples while wondering what was ahead of her. After a minute she was told to look ahead and she saw a reflection in a mirror. With orders to look left and right, she saw three mirrors set up so that she was the central figure in each.

She described herself as ordered and she used every foul name she could think of as she saw her image covered with the same body hair and wastes that she knew was on her. She was told to suck cock and she saw to the left a table and picked up the artificial cock standing upright on it. She turned back and watched herself suck on it, taking it deep into her mouth several times before being told to fuck her cunt. She never hesitated to obey as she pushed it into her dry pussy and then a laughing voice told her to think of Master. The thought of Master made her pussy wet and the cock slid in and out with a wet sound. Carson faced her image and she hoped that Master would like her obedience even as she also thought she looked disgusting.

The order to fuck her ass next was harder to obey since her ass was dry but there was enough lubrication from her pussy to allow an entry although painful. She watched between her legs as her hand moved behind her and fucked her ass slowly and then faster as the voices dictated. She had no idea that her husband was before a mirror and doing the same ass fucking only yards away. For that matter, her husband never came to her thoughts anymore. She concentrated on pleasing the voices and hoping that Master would find the reports on her good enough for him to visit and touch her again. She would be shocked to learn that Will had much the same thoughts.

The ass fucking was over and they licked and sucked the cock clean as instructed. Then they attached clothespins where they were told to and smacked their own asses with the straps provided. The pins were removed and the eye pads replaced as they stood waiting for the next action.

For Carson, the next action was to crawl behind the leash and she soon felt grass under her. She was outside and her senses were overwhelmed with the new sounds and textures she had taken for granted all her life. She was led to the fishpond in her back yard although she didn’t know where she was. She entered the shallow water and was told that it was a pigsty and she was to be the pig. She grunted and oinked as she wet her face and rolled over in the water in her attempt to be a pig.

She was soon removed and crawled across cement and grass before stopping. She was a wet bitch and no one liked the smell of wet bitch so she had to dry off like a wet bitch. Carson shook herself as she knelt on all fours, trying to get the water droplets off her body and hair. She had no sooner done that than a spray of water hit her and she was told to roll over. The water hit her everywhere as she was hosed off and she brought her knees up to her chest as the water hit her ass several times. She was handed a scrub brush and told to clean and she scrubbed her body and scalp many times while being hosed and it seemed a long time before anyone talking around her was happy with her.

Her body was sore from the bristles and she knelt with her arms behind her as she was told to close her eyes. The leather straps on her head was removed and someone cut her wet hair. She was stood up and with her legs apart and arms held out at the shoulders, she was told to slowly rotate. She could feel the sun burning on her as she moved a foot, counted to thirty, and then moved the other foot so that she was still standing with legs apart. Her arms tired quickly but she kept her fingers straight and spread apart as ordered, hoping she wouldn’t have to use her arms or hands for anything later. She kept her eyes closed, scared that if she tried to look, it would be seen and Master informed of her disobedience.

Will was still going through the hosing and scrubbing procedure four yards away. Soon he was standing and rotating like Carson, his skin also being warmed and burned in some place as well as hers. He kept his eyes closed for the same reason as she did.

The day seemed cooler when the straps were placed back on and they were told to kneel on all fours. A leash was attached to one of the straps and they were led to another grassy area and told to ask for permission to piss. They did so, begging for approval to go and they repeated the procedure to shit as well, going like the dogs they were. They were led someplace else and told that Master wanted them to rest. They dropped where they were, feeling privileged that Master would allow them to sleep in the grass like any other dog.

The next few days became routine, with doing tricks for the voices and getting hosed down. Carson had to sniff a strange dog that sniffed her back, each wondering where the strange dog came from. Will and Carson were soon parted and thoughts of the other strange dog left their minds as soon as they went back to doing more tricks. They did the usual roll over and sit up as well as playing with themselves and finger fucking their asses. They were led to a bowl and each growled at the other as they tried to eat whatever was in the bowl and they growled and snapped at each other over the water dish. Neither liked the other strange dog for there was a chance that Master may want the other one more.

They were led back to the yard and the straps were removed. Both kept their eyes closed and both were anxious when told that they would compete with each other. The first one to open its eyes without permission would lose. The winner would be bought by Master and go home with him. The loser would be punished and not as lightly as they had been. In effect, both considered the order an act of war against the other one.

They were lined up, ass to ass and a double-headed dildo was placed between the ass holes. A line was drawn in the middle and the one that got more than half up their ass was the winner. They both speared the dildo, ignoring the pain as it entered and they met cheek to cheek. They heard that the line was still visible and they grunted and tried to squeeze the muscles to take in more while removing from the other’s ass. Since they were not allowed to move from the spot they were kneeling on, it was all down to who had the better ass muscles and eventually they were told to stop, they had a winner. What bothered them was that no one told them who won!

Then the dildo was suspended in air and they had to clean the end off and the winner was the first one that cleaned their end. They moved the dildo around so much that neither could get it very clean and Will finally grabbed it with his teeth and sucked on it while moving his head to prevent the other dog from getting it. Carson soon got her mouth on it and tried to suck on her end as she tried to pull it away from the other dog. It was a bitter tug of war and they would have bitten each other if they didn’t need their mouths busy to win.

They did have a dogfight over the food dish later and both were bitten. Master told them to stop and that was the only thing that prevented blood from being shown. Master touched them and both calmed and shook with happiness. His hands roamed around their faces and patted them on the heads. When he moved his hand down their back and patted them on the ass, both thought they would cum with delight, only holding back because they didn’t have his permission. They wanted to open their eyes and gaze upon any part of him but dared not for that would lose the war and they were both determined that the other dog would not have Master for a master.

Carson was led away and she wondered if she had lost the tests. She was led to a plastic tub and told to look. It was a cheap child’s pool and beside it was assorted toiletry items. Master told her to get in and wash and shave all her hair except her head. But if she was not clean in any way, or if the other was cleaner than she was, she would stay. She also had a time to do it in so he told her to do it right the first time. Then he gave her permission to get started.

Will was told essentially the same except he had to trim his beard, a most difficult thing to do with no mirror. But Maria liked him in a beard, thought he was better looking, so Mario let him keep it rather than shave it all off.

Carson was still trying to dry off with the thin towel that had been left behind.

“Greet me”

The voice startled her even as she closed her eyes and dropped to all fours. She had no idea Master had been watching and she tried to think of where his voice had come from.

“Good slave. You greet well.”

Carson was confused for she had yet to move, let alone kiss his shoes. Then there was another noise as he moved to her.

“Well cunt, lets see if you can greet as well.”

She lowered her face and moved her nose around until it bumped into a shoe and she kissed it with as much adoration as she could before locating the other shoe and kissing that as well. She remained in position, able to inhale the odors that came from Master’s shoes.

“What? Are they too dirty to be kissed properly?”

She stiffened and bent to do it again but the shoes moved.

“You didn’t have approval to do that twice. You seem to think I’m not worth your while.”

She silently hoped for permission to speak, to plea that she was the unworthy one and that if she greeted wrong, she should be punished for that sin. But she had no permission to speak when not asked a question and he already seemed upset with her. She stood on command and she felt her orgasm build as he touched her various parts to see if she was clean and hairless enough as ordered. A caress along her ass and up her back almost brought her over the edge and it was only by will power alone that she didn’t prove disobedient. She spread her legs and took the magic marker he handed to her. She wrote ‘slave’ on the inside of one thigh and ‘cunt’ on the inside of the other, the words ending just before her own cunt.

“The words will wash off or wear away. You will renew them everyday for you will be punished if you allow them to disappear without my permission.”

“Yes Master”

“If I ever see you and they are not looking as they look now, I will be most upset.”

“Yes Master. This slut will obey and have its markings for you at all times.”

Master left her and she remained standing in place, not daring to move without approval. Will had the same words written on his now hairless and clean body. Both were given a small paper cup to drink and left to sleep on the floor.

It was no problem to turn off the alarm system. They had the keys Carson had made and Maria had listened in on the phone as Carson was told how to change the security code and what the master code was to do anything else.

Carson and Will woke up in bed the next morning, their suitcases still packed and by the wall. It seemed like a nightmare they had and neither talked about it as Carson looked stunned at her husband’s tanned and bearded face. Did he go on vacation while she was suffering? Would Master allow her to serve him again?

Will refused to look at Carson for the simple fact that his wife was tanned. She obviously went on the vacation while he was forced into submission. Would Master allow him to serve him again? They both acted as if nothing was out of the ordinary, hatred building between them. Will took his morning shower, Carson looking at the other wall. She quickly put on a robe to cover the words on her thighs and pulled it tight. At the moment, she had no intention of letting him see what Master had her write and if she was lucky, Master would take her away from the man. The water shut off in the shower as Carson left the bedroom. Will peeked out and was grateful his wife had left for he had forgotten a magic marker. He found one in a drawer and went back into the bathroom to write his words on his thighs. It wouldn’t do for Master to look and see that he was disobedient.

They sat at the table as Maria the maid served breakfast. They were very polite to her and she smiled as Will picked up the used dishes and carried them into the kitchen. Carson went for her shower and was happy to find a magic marker in the bathroom drawer although why it would be there was beyond her. She rewrote the words and then dressed before putting Will’s suitcase on the bed. Maria appeared to unpack and Carson was ticked when she saw that Will’s clothes were used. Proof to her that he went and left her to be beaten. When would Master call and see her? She went back downstairs to see Will outside looking at the flowers. The yard boy was trimming some bushes to one side and she went out to look at the fishpond. Will went inside, not wanting to be around his wife and went upstairs as Maria placed his wife’s suitcase on the bed. The clothes were dirty and used, the swimsuit still damp as Maria brought it out of the case. Proof that his wife had enjoyed ‘their’ vacation. When would Master allow him to be serve?

Maria walked out of the room with the soiled laundry as the phone ran. Will answered and he dropped to his knees as he heard “How is the cockless cunt this morning?”

“Master, waiting to serve.”

“Maybe later. Perhaps you should offer to help the maid? Or is that below you?”

“No Master, This slut would be happy to do the duties of the maid.”

The connection broke and he hurried to the laundry room.

Carson came in and saw the light on the phone showing someone was using it. It stopped just as she went to reach for it and see if Will was calling whoever he spent the vacation with. She pretended to read the paper as he came past her, headed for the garage. A minute later, the phone rang. She dropped to her knees and bent her head as Master asked her how her day was.

Tigereye
Tigereye
12 Followers
12