New Rich Meets...Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Master, it would improve if you allowed this cunt to serve you.”

“Really? Is that why you stared at the yard boy instead of helping him? You did get this house because you liked the gardens didn’t you?”

“Master yes, this slut did like the gardens. This slave would only be happy to work with the yard boy in any way you please Master”

“Prove it”

The connection was broken and she hurried outside, ignoring her dress and heels as she went down the stairs and asked if she could help. She soon found herself on her knees, trying not to ruin her stockings as she plucked weeds from the beds.

Will tried to help the maid but she kept telling him that it was her job and he was getting out right upset. About the time he almost lost his anger on her, the phone rang again and he raced to the kitchen to answer it.

“Slut cunt, what is your problem? I allow you to help the maid and you do nothing but yell at her. Is that the way to prove your position?”

“No Master, please forgive this slave.”

“No, fuckface, that’s your job. Have the maid forgive you.”

The buzzing in his ear made him shake in terror. Master was angry. He knew about the argument in the laundry, how it didn’t matter, but he knew. He had to make Master happy again. Will had no idea where his wife was as he went back in and asked for forgiveness. Maria ignored him and he soon was pleading to prove he was sorry. She looked down at his expensive clothes and told him that he could not be a maid with that kind of clothing on. If he really wanted to help, then he could change into her other outfit and help her. He thanked her and was soon back wearing an identical maid outfit except for the shoes. He had on his own black shoes as the heels wouldn’t fit him. Maria took her time to allow him to help and only after he promised to buy a proper shoe for the outfit. He did look silly in a dress that was too small for him and the hose was so tight, she could read the words on his thighs.

Monday morning came and Will went to work wearing black pantyhose under his clothes and with the orders to behave himself. Master was no longer upset with him and Will went to work happy.

Carson woke up and instead of dressing in her expensive clothes, took the maid outfit out of her closet and put it on. The dress, for the shorter Maria, came to half her ass as she squeezed into her new black pumps that shone. Should shine, she spent twenty minutes tongue polishing them the day before while Will did something outside. Maria came into the room dressed in a nice outfit that Carson had given her. Maria asked if she wanted breakfast and Carson immediately told her that she would make it, Maria was to be the lady of the house.

By the end of the month, Master only called once a week. Will had taken over some gardening duties and maid duties as well as work all day. He dressed as he was told to dress by either Maria or Mario since that was what Master wanted and he sexually pleased each on demand. He didn’t care if his wife caught him or not, he seldom thought of her. Carson had also taken over duties and dressed as told to and sexually pleased the other two. She also didn’t care if her husband found out, only that the two gave good reports to Master.

On Sunday afternoons, Will and Carson came from opposite directions, eyes closed, and competed with that other strange dog as they listened to Master tell them what tricks to do for him.

12