New Role 121

Story Info
Dominant Kinky Boss Forced Crossdresser.
1.5k words
4.32
16.2k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HSMan
HSMan
10 Followers

I'd been in the job for just a few weeks. Interesting dynamics for sure, a dozen blokes and a female boss who they all seemed very subservient to. She was a good looking woman for sure, amazing figure and always immaculately dressed. Always a skirt and jacket, never trousers and always with fabulous shoes. Shoes say a lot about you and I would add she wore nothing tarty, just classy.

"I need to have a chat with you, are you free any evening this week?" She asked.

We agreed on timings and she suggested we meet at her house. A bid odd I thought and tbh I had no idea what it was going to be about. I must admit I seemed to be a bit more vocal than anyone else is the team but I know my stuff. She text me her address and told me to arrive at 6 o'clock sharp and to wear a white shirt. I had noticed that all the guys wore white shirts, save myself but hey ho she's the boss.

I arrived punctually dressed casually with a crisp white shit as requested. She answered the door in a very smart navy suit. The skirt was tight and just below the knees, the jacket was cut beautifully with a white blouse which showed off her impressive assets. She invited me in and offered me a Kia Royale. I didn't complain!

"I guess you're wondering why I want to see you?" She asked.

I confessed I didn't know.

"Well you're clearly good at your job but I'm not so keen on your attitude to the point that I'm considering your future with us. Tell me are you committed to the company?"

I explained that I needed the job and that I would do whatever it took.

"I need you to wind your neck in a bit and toe the line, my way or the high way." She explained.

Her air of authority was turning me on if I'm honest, she was a sexy as hell and besides the job was well paid and just what I needed.

"Ok, well I'd like you to go upstairs and get changed for dinner, you'll find something more suitable to wear in the spare room at the top of the stairs".

I walking in to the bedroom and was shocked to see what she'd laid out.

Red high stilettos, lace top stockings, a white satin bra and what looked like a pleated gym skirt? Really? She wants me to where this? Dress up like a St Trinians tart? I noticed there were no knickers but I got dressed all the same.

Sliding the stockings up my legs was erotic to say the least; I put the bra on and put my shirt back on over the top. Finally the skirt and heels. God this is such a turn on.

I struggled down the stairs in the heels and walked in to her living room. I'd not mentioned before but the whole place was very tasteful and in keeping with her sense of style. I felt self-conscious to say the least.

She looked at me and said, "Get you! I'm pleased it all fits, turn around and let me look at you."

This was the first time I'd wore women's clothes and certainly the first time I'd be forced to cross dress. I felt her had run up my legs and touch my bare bottom.

"Good, no ugly boys pants." She remarked.

She passed me a bag and asked me to open it up. There must have been a couple of dozen white satin and lace panties in there. Touching them made me rigid and she noticed.

"Make you stiff I see she remarked, let see them on you then?"

I chose a pair of satin Charnos, I bent over and put one leg in and then the other and proceeded to pull them up my stockinged legs.

"You're missing a few things." She said passing me another bag.

"Slip those inside your bra for me." She demanded.

Breast forms, crikey! I did as I was told and she then proceeded to take some lipstick and put it on my lips. Fuck me, I was so aroused and in front of my boss!

"This is all part of your training, whenever we have 121s I expect you to dress like this. In addition you are to wear white knickers and a white shirt in the office at all times. All my boys dress the same".

She took out her phone and took a few pictures of me explaining that this was her insurance policy and that she'd be more than happy to share online if I didn't tow the line in future.

She asked me if I'd eaten and if I wanted some supper. We sat at her dining table, I can't remember what we ate, tbh I was acutely aware of my attire. My skirt was so short when I sat down my stocking and bare leg tops were exposed. We finished and she asked me to clear away while she went upstairs. She came back down and was now wearing a similar skirt to mine.

"Do you like?" She asked, "Let's go outside for a cigarette."

We walked out into her garden. I was hoping she wasn't over looked. She passed me a packet of slender menthol cigarettes and a lighter and asked me to light her one too. As I put a cigarette in my mouth I was aware of my lipstick, at the same time she ran her hand under my tiny skirt and caressed my silk panty covered bottom. I passed the cigarette to her, my lipstick visible on it.

"Thank you, can I ask you to pull your knickers down to your stocking tops please, I want to see your cock." She demanded.

So here I am, in my bosses garden dressed as a tart, cigarette in hand with my knickers around my thighs. I felt the cold air and then one of her hands caress my hard cock.

"Hold on to my cigarette, I'll be back in a minute, just stay as you are".

I wondered what she had in store for me now.

"Turn around and put your hands on the garden table please."

I felt hands on my behind, she pushed one of her fingers into my arse, I had a sharp intake of breath.

"Do you like that?"

"This may be a little cold".

She lubed my arse and slipped another finger in to me, she then slowly inserted what I can only assume was a butt plug.

"Relax, I know what I'm doing." She assured me.

It felt huge! I saw a flash from her phone and she then showed me the picture, my skirt hitched up, knickers around my stocking tops and a jewelled butt plug in my arse.

"Come on let's go in."

I followed her back in and we went in to the lounge.

"Take a seat please, I'll be back in a moment."

I sat down trying to pull my skirt over my stocking tops, she came back in with a big black vibrator in her hand. Shen sat down opposite me and opened her legs. I'm sure her knickers looked damp.

"Would you like to watch me?"

I was tongue tied. I watched her undo her blouse and expose her fabulous breasts. She they started to rub herself with the black dildo, after a few moments she pulled her knickers to one side and eased the black cock inside herself.

"Come here, I want your lipstick on my nipples."

I didn't need asking twice. My boss is a fucking deviant sex goddess. She was certainly enjoying herself as was I.

"I want your cock in my mouth pantie boy."

Again, I didn't need asking twice. I lifted my skirt and pulled my cock out. She took it in her mouth slowly, teasing me.

"Don't come until I tell you." She commanded.

She then took me between her beautiful lips.

"I'm nearly there, I want your come on my tits."

It was all too much, I came all over her beautiful breasts as she came very loudly.

"Good boy, I needed that and judging but the mess you've made of me so did you."

She wasn't kidding. She wiped a bit of my come off on her finger and put it in her mouth. I was dizzy, light headed.

"Forgive me for being rude but I need an early night and I've a board meeting tomorrow. By way of a reminder, I expect you to wear a white shirt in the office and any of the knickers I bought you. We'll have a biweekly 121 the same as the rest of my team and I expect you to have the little plug in your behind. You'll do well here but you need to calm it down a bit and toe the line as I mentioned previously. I'm a good man manger and I'll look after you but you need to know who the boss is. Get changed and run along, well catch again tomorrow on the phone."

I sat in the car driving home in my jeans, white shirt and my sticky satin knickers thinking I think I might enjoy this job. A lot!

HSMan
HSMan
10 Followers