New Sales Rep

Story Info
Sales Rep meets a mature woman.
10.8k words
29.7k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We both work in an office, you as a new young hire and I as the seasoned sales rep. You are clean cut and quite handsome. You dress impeccably, are in great shape and always have a smile, especially for me. Since I am a bit older I tend to only wear dresses or skirts, always pantyhose and heels, nothing less than 3". I am a full figured woman, but am in good shape more than once I have caught you staring at my shapely calves.

Since you are new to the office and the products, the manager has decided to pair us up so I can bring you up to speed and get you out on the road selling and making us money. Initially, you decide to try to study the material alone, but once you find out I am there to help you, you readily accept my help. We try going over things at work, but my work load is heavy and so I suggest we have dinner and discuss the products then. You agree and tell me that you have just the place in mind. I receive a note from you later in the day telling me to meet you at Bortolo's at 6 pm.

As I pull up I see that it is a very nice Italian restaurant and find you waiting for me at the door. You escort me in and we are seated almost immediately. Since I have never been here, I ask you for a suggestion and you tell me to leave it to you. When the waiter appears you place our order to include a very nice bottle of wine. As we wait for our order I pull out the product pamphlets in order to show them to you. You take this opportunity to slide closer to me. There isn't much light at the table so we are pretty close as we look over the pamphlets.

During the course of our discussion our hands brush and our knees rub against each other. You, ever the gentleman don't make any sign that these incidental touches are anything but that. I on the other hand feel a stirring that I haven't felt in a while. Dinner arrives and we separate and eat, deciding to talk about ourselves. As we sit and enjoy our after dinner coffees I look across the table at your handsome face and begin to have some not very professional thoughts. Dinner concludes and I thank you for dinner, since you absolutely insisted on paying for it. As we part, I tell you that I will see you tomorrow at work and we leave.

As I step into my apartment, I fall back against the door and close my eyes panting. Just eating dinner with you has started to make me wet and I decide right then and there that I need to get to know you better, much better. After getting ready for bed I crawl under the covers and as I lay there thinking about dinner, my hand drifts down to my mound and I play with myself imagining it is you down there...

The next day for work I decide to see if you truly are attracted to me or where just being nice. So, after my shower that morning, I pick out my black garters and put on my sexy nylons with the seams up the back. I put on the matching lacy demi cup bra along with 5" black stiletto heels. Over all that, I wear I very sexy, yet business looking skirt suit. I wear a pair of pearl dangly earrings and a pearl choker necklace. I apply a liberal amount of perfume at all the right places and set off for the office. Since I always arrive early I am able to make sure that my scent permeates your cubicle. When you arrive, you catch a whiff of my perfume and follow your nose to my office. You look in and see me bent over at my filing cabinet and just about swallow your tongue. You can see the straps of my garters but can't seem to make out any panty lines. This intrigues you and you want to find out if I am wearing a thong or what.

You knock and without standing up I beckon you in. You want so badly to walk up behind me and thrust your body against mine so I can feel what effect I am having on you, but don't know if I feel the same way. You ask if I have time this morning to go over some of the finer details prior to a meeting you are having with our boss and a new client. I say yes and ask you to have a seat on my office couch. I finish in the filing cabinet, and turn around in time to see the major hard on you are sporting and trying to cover up. I decide to see just how far you are willing to go at work so instead of sitting next to you, I sit across from you and make sure that my skirt rides up just enough to show you my stocking tops.

You are really struggling with keeping your eyes fixed on mine, especially when I uncross my legs and re-cross them in such a manner as to allow you a slight glimpse of my bare pussy. I too am getting turned on by your hard on and wish I could just drop down on the floor in front of you, unzip your pants and engulf you manhood. In my mind I see my sexy red lips sliding all the way down your shaft leaving rings of red along the way until I finally reach your base and seem to hold you there deep inside my throat. As I look up to meet your eyes you slip into a state of ecstasy, roll your head back and let out a low moan.

I then proceed to suck, lick, nibble and slurp your beautiful 10" cock until finally you can't hold back any longer and as I feel your pressure welling up in your balls I bury your cock deep in my throat and swallow every last drop of your jism. I continue to suck on your limp member until you finally slip out of my mouth. It is then I realize that I have been fantasizing about you and that none of that was real. Thank God, I didn't reach down and begin to rub myself. You have been talking to me for several minutes but realized I was somewhere else. After getting my attention you thank me for your time. I ask you to come back and tell me how things went, you promise to do just that, wondering to yourself how you are going to get into my panties.

For the rest of the day all I can do is think about your raging hard on and the fact that it was I who caused it. Before I know it, you are standing back at my office door asking if you can come in. I invite you in and since I am at my desk you take the chair opposite of it. You sit down, not without some difficulty for your hard on seems to have returned. So, you tell me that your meeting went so well that our boss decided to give you Monday off, and since I trained you he gave me Monday off also.

Upon hearing that we both have a 3 day weekend, I decide to throw caution to the wind. I suggest we celebrate and tell you that I have a small boat and want to know if you would be interested in joining me not only for dinner, but for our long weekend. While trying to sound calm and cool, you gladly accept, while your mind is now racing and your cock is anticipating its release. I give you the address and tell you to meet me there around 6 pm for cocktails.

That afternoon, I decide to leave a bit early from work, so I can go and pack. On my way home I stop and pick up some things I think we might use over the weekend. You, hoping that we will spend most of the weekend in bed decide to pack light. As you arrive at the marina you begin to look for the slip number I gave you and realize that you are surrounded by some very nice and expensive yachts.

As you arrive at my boat, you realize that I made a bit of an understatement, for as you walk up the gang plank you see that my boat is actually a 63' yacht. As you stand with your mouth agape waiting for me to let you on, I come out to meet you at the transom wearing the same clothes I had on at work. I invite you in and show you where to put your bag. We stop by the bar and get some drinks and then head back up on deck to watch the sun set.

As we stand there admiring the beautiful sky a breeze picks up and I get a chill, so I snuggle close to you. You decide to play it cool and place your hand on the small of my back. You slowly move it down just a little and without me noticing you determine that I am definitely not wearing any panties. I look down and notice your drink is empty and take your glass to make us another round.

While you wait for me, you just can't believe your luck and want to go to the next level, but don't want to come across as being too anxious. You hear me return and turn to see me emerge from down below, but notice that I have taken off my dress and am standing there with two drinks in my hands wearing nothing but my demi-cup bra, garter, stockings and heels. Your eyes just about pop out of your head, and I explain that it was a bit stuffy so I decide to slip out of my dress.

I walk over to the table, put our drinks down and then go to you and reach up to give you a very long, wet, passionate kiss. As we kiss your hands begin to roam all over my back side, squeezing, rubbing and feeling my hot body. As you pull me close to you, I can feel your hard on. So, I break our kiss and tell you that you are wearing way too many clothes and begin to unbuckle your pants.

As I squat down to remove your Dockers, I can see your member straining at your briefs. As I kneel before you I gingerly hook my thumbs into your waist band and pull your underwear out and down releasing your wonderful monster. As your cock springs free of its restraints, I begin flicking it with my tongue which only causes you to twitch that much more. I then start at the base and ever so slowly lick you from bottom to top, lingering ever so slightly on the tip.

In fact at one point I pucker up my lips and give the tip of your cock a nice wet kiss leaving a set of lipstick lips on the tip. As I look up at you from my position I can see that your eyes are closed and you have the most wonderful look of ecstasy on your face. Your body is swaying and you look as though you might fall over so I scoot you back until you find the rear bench and sit down. Once there, I quickly remove your shoes, socks, pants and underwear allowing you to give me ample access to your crotch. I gently pull you forward and then begin to lick the area just behind your big hairy balls.

As I do so you begin to moan and twist. I eventually work my way up to your balls and suck them one at a time into my mouth. This just about sends you over the edge and I can feel your cock twitch with anticipation. Knowing that you are not going to last long, I work my way up to the head of your penis and wrap my lips around it. I then begin to slip more and more of you into my mouth and down my throat until I have you entirely buried inside me and my nose is resting against your taunt stomach. I then begin to slide back and forth across your cock, suck, rubbing and moaning all the while. Your sexual tension is high and so you can't take too much of this and I suddenly feel you explode inside my mouth as jet after jet of hot semen shoots down my throat.

I work on swallowing every last drop but you have quite a bit and some begins to squeeze its way out of the corners of my mouth. After you finish, I continue to suck and lick your limp member until you look down with a dreamy look upon your face and reach down and pull me up to you and give me a long passionate kiss. As we lay there on deck the breeze picks up and my nipples stick out so much that they catch your attention. You stand and help me up and lead me back inside the cabin of the boat.

Once inside you face me and begin to kiss me again. As we break our embrace you drop your mouth to my pert nipples and begin to tease them by licking them. As I arch my back, you gently take one of them into your mouth and begin to suck it. This causes me to moan and grab your head holding it there. You release your hold on that nipple and move over to the other one sucking on it. This causes me to become weak in the knees and sensing that you are getting to me your lead me over to the couch and lay me down on it.

As you suck my one nipple you play with the other one with one hand and begin to lightly stroke and tease my labia with your other hand. I am so hot down there that you can feel the heat radiating out of my groin. As you probe farther with your fingers you quickly realize that I am also very hot and wet and seem to buck my mound onto your fingers. You continue to toy with me and tease me until I can't stand it anymore and beg for you to go down on me.

You oblige and lower your mouth to my soft folds. Instead of continuing where you left off with your fingers you decide to tease me even more and gently blow air across my already swollen lips causing my whole body to quiver in anticipation. You continue to tease me, watching as I try to push my mound closer to your lips, but you continue to maintain your distance. Finally, you can't stand inhaling my sexual scent anymore and plant your lips on my clit. At the contact of your lips on mine I seem to melt into the cushions and a deep sexual moan escapes my mouth.

You proceed to suck, lick and nibble at my sex and every so often slip your tongue inside me. I am so horny and have been thinking about you all day, so it doesn't take long before I am screaming my orgasm and thrusting my mound at your face. You continue to lick and suck tasting my juices and bringing me to yet another orgasm. As I come down from my sexual high you stand up and look down at me with a smile a mile long. I lean forward and take your semi hard cock into my mouth and work on bringing it back to life.

It doesn't take long before you are hard again, at which point I pull off of you, stand up and grab your hard on and lead you to the bedroom and the bed. As we enter the stateroom you are awed by the very tasteful decorations, but don't get to spend too much time admiring them due to the fact that I have laid down on the bed, have spread my legs and am pulling your monster cock toward my hot, wet pussy. It doesn't take much to encourage you and you center yourself between my open legs and place your throbbing cock at my opening.

As you rub your member up and down my gash you grab my nylon covered legs and pull them up and place them over your shoulders and begin to kiss and lick my legs. Finally, you begin to enter me and with each thrust I moan and beg for more. After what seems like 30 minutes you are fully inside me, stretching and filling me. As you push against me you look down at me and can't believe your luck. You then proceed to slide in and out of me, slowly at first and then speeding up until you are slamming in and out of me.

You continue for quite some time until you feel your load start to build in your loins. As you erupt inside me, you slam your cock all the way in me and lean down with all your weight. I also cum and grab your back pulling my nails across your back leaving welt marks. As we both come down from our joint climax I use my pussy muscles to milk and massage your deflating cock, keeping you semi hard inside of me. We lay there and kiss and enjoy each other's warmth and afterglow and drift off to sleep.

The next morning you awake as the sunlight streams into the stateroom and realize I am not in bed as you get up to see where I am at you realize you don't have a robe and don't really want to get dress. As you look around the room you notice a silk green robe on the back of a chair and grab it and put it on as you move toward the deck. It isn't until you are at the outer door that you realize the robe is very short and just barely covers your ass and is trimmed in lace. Your early morning hard on is driving you to find me so you ignore these issues and emerge onto the deck.

As your eyes adjust to the sunlight you feel me come up behind you and wrap my arms around you. I work my hands down to your groin and grab your hard on and begin to play with it. You turn to face me and give me a long passionate kiss. As we part I tell you that I think you look very sexy wearing my robe. This causes your prick to twitch. I then reach down and continue to stroke you, when I sense you getting close I turn around and bend over allowing my matching dark blue robe to ride up, exposing my beautiful round backside.

Without any more prompting you plow into my folds and begin to fuck me until you release your load inside of me. As you deflate and slip out of me, I tell you to lay down on the deck bench and then proceed to place my soaking wet pussy over your mouth. You need no prompting and begin to lick and suck your cum out of my pussy. You continue to work on me until I begin to buck and grind my sex against your face. As I orgasm, you are treated to several globs of our combined cum and eat it up.

Eventually, I ease myself up off of your face and kneel down next to you and begin to lick our combined fluids off your face and finish with a deep passionate kiss. I then get up and lead you to the dining room and we sit and eat breakfast. After cleaning up the dishes we head back to the bedroom so we can get dressed. However, you can't seem to find the bag your brought with you last night even after looking all over the yacht. I tell you not to worry, that I am sure we can find something for you to wear. I head over to my dresser and pull out a pair of white cotton panties and toss them to you.

You catch them but begin to object, stating that you can't wear woman's panties. I come over to you and tell you that I want you beside me as we drive out to sea and that you can't wear nothing, you can't wear my robe and you are not wearing your dirty clothes from yesterday. Besides, your clothes from yesterday were left out on the deck overnight and are soaked with salt water. You finally relent and allow me to slide the cotton panties up your legs and onto your hips.

As I finish, I notice a slight twitching coming from your penis and I smile at this knowledge. I then stand and walk over to my dresser and pull out a pair of shorts and a simple top and hand them to you. You don't think much about it until as you pull on the shorts you notice the zipper is on the side and as you button the top the buttons are on the wrong side and the neck and sleeves are trimmed in lace. You figure that no one is going to see you anyways, but secretly you are actually enjoying the feel of the panties on your crotch. Not having any shoes I give you a pair of sandals that have 1" heels, which you slip on.

While you are getting dressed I am busy putting on a pair of suntan pantyhose, a very short skirt and matching top, which I tie in a knot at my waist so that it shows off the fact that I am not wearing a bra, and some high heeled wedge sandals. I also apply some simple make up consisting of pink lipstick, blush and light eye shadow. You comment on how great I look and we head up to the top.

I instruct you on how to remove the mooring lines and stow them and head up to the wheelhouse. As you work on stowing the lines and I take us out to sea I think about how easy it was to get you to wear my clothes and wonder just how far I can take you. You eventually make your way up to the wheelhouse and as you lean against me I can feel your cock throbbing and smile to myself. After taking us outside the breaker wall, I ask if you want to drive and you eagerly accept. I let you get a feel for the yacht and tell you to just keep on the current heading and leaving telling you I will be back shortly.

Thirty minutes later I come back up to the wheelhouse and tell you to shut down the motors and drop the anchor, which you do and then follow me back down to the lower deck. You see that I've made some margaritas and go and pour us some. As we stand on the deck enjoying the movement of the ocean, the cool breeze and the drinks we talk about our childhoods and where we grew up. I notice that you keep licking your lips and ask if everything is okay. You comment that your lips are really dry due to the sea breeze.

I take a tube out of my pocket and start to apply its contents to your lips. Due to the margaritas it doesn't dawn on you that I am putting my pink lipstick on you until I am done. You start to wipe it off, but I lean in and begin to kiss you very passionately and as our lips slip over each other, it causes a stirring in your groin. As I break the kiss I whisper in your ear that you look extremely sexy and any thoughts of removing the lipstick leave your mind.