New School Year

Story Info
New school year, new fun.
11.1k words
4.22
107.8k
16

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 03/16/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started the school year depressed. I missed Ron so much and his wonderful, beautiful black cock. My classes were okay but no really cute black guys in them. I almost decided to transfer into a few African History classes just so I could meet some cute brothers. I was servicing a few of the regulars I had over the summer, but it just wasn't enough for me. I need more black cock in me.

I was walking back from class in a daze. I was ending my time of the month and I was horny as hell. I was checking out this cute brother walking across the street and hoped he turned his head and see me. I walked into something and fell to the ground flat on my back with my legs spread open. I looked up and saw this Adonis of a man standing over me. He moved into between my spread legs and reached his big hand out.

“You should be more careful checking out guys.” He said. He helped me to my feet and looked me up and down.

I blushed and said to him. “I'm sorry.”

“No problem sexy, are you okay?” He said.

“I am fine, my butt hurts but not in a good way.” I commented hoping he catch the sexual innuendo.

“Well, I'm sure I could treat that ass just right.” He said. “I'm Charles.” He added.

“Tara.” I said shyly and with a smile.

He asked if he could walk me home. I nodded my head yes and we began to walk back to my place. He started to talk about him just transferring in to school here and that he is the starting linebacker this year. His thighs were as big as my whole body and the gym shorts he had on outlined very nicely a massive semi erect cock that was dying to pound my white pussy. He got me to my door and I asked if he wanted something to drink and come in.

“I’d love too, Tara, but I will be late for practice.” He said.

“The offer still stands for after practice too.” I mentioned.

“Sure, I will get that drink then.” Charles said.

“I could make some dinner too if you would like that.” I added.

“That would be great, fast food sucks and a good home-cooked meal would be great.” He said.

“I live in number 4 and see you later.” I said with a slight desperate tone.

He smiled as he walked away from my place. I was checking out his thighs and great ass. My pussy was soaking wet and wanted that cock so bad. I was sure he sensed my desperation to get fucked. I rushed back into my apartment and threw off all my clothes. I have been working out like a mad woman trying to make up from the lack of cock and I looked damn fine. I checked myself out in the mirror and saw that the carpet needed a trimming. I jumped into the shower and began to shower and shave. Every time I closed my eyes I thought of this huge stud and what he was gonna do to my white ass. I finished up the shower and walked around in a towel and started to make something for dinner.

“Yo, dawg, I met this fine ass white bitch that wanted my cock really bad, this bitch had the biggest tits I ever saw on a girl..” He said to one of his teammates.

A voice from another locker said. “Hey, is her name Tara?”

“Yea, you fuck her.” Charles said.

“No, but would love too, I saw that bitch naked and sucking some guy off in his truck this summer and she didn't care when she was finished and saw all of us watching her. But, she was off limits to a lot of guys because the guy was charging more money to pound that white slut than some of us had.” He said.

“So, she likes the black cock huh.” Charles said.

“From the stories, I have heard, oh yea, hooked like you wouldn’t believe.” He said. He smiled and got dressed and was now 100% percent sure he was getting some tonight.

I guessed that practice would be over around 5:30, so dinner was cooking and she was heating up herself. She hasn't felt this way about a guy since the summer and Ron. She looked into her closet and found a tasteful but sexy outfit. I was adjusting my boobs in the mirror when there was a knock on her door. My pussy responded to the loud knock and she thought about panties but decided against them. I opened the door and saw Charles there towering over me.

“Hey baby, miss me.” He said.

“Sure, come in.” I said.

“Nice place you got here and you are looking pretty fine yourself.” He said to me. She blushed and looked at him shyly. I showed him around the place and he was impressed that I lived alone and wondered where I haven't been fucked in this place.

“Have a seat, dinner is almost ready, and can I get you something to drink.” Tara said.

“Sure, some water would be great.” Charles commented. I turned and he watched that big white ass walk away.

“So how is that ass.” He said.

“Its all yours.” I said and tried to catch myself with that obvious Freudian slip. He smiled and chuckled.

“Its fine but a little sore.” I said.

“Its gonna be a lot more sore after I am done with it.” He said.

I was taken back but the comment but I was really turned on and wanted to skip dinner and just get fucked silly. I served dinner , he sat down and his hand started to caress her ass. I purred like a kitten to his strong muscular hands on my ass. We both ate and talked about classes and the summer. I left out the sexual stuff but by the grin on his face, I was sure that he heard some rumors or stories about it since I was fucked by several football players .

Dinner ended and we sat there and talked for a while longer. His voice was so deep and sexy and seemed to turn her on even more. I was squirming in my seat looking at him. He looked at me and had a devilish smirk on his face.

“So, what's a brother gotta do to get some of that.” He said bluntly.

“All he has to do is ask and its yours.” I said.

“Really, you want some of this, don't you.” Charles said.

“Yes, I want it.” I told him.

“What do you want and where?” He asked.

“I want that big black cock in my pussy, in my ass and in my mouth.” I commented.

“So, you want me to fuck your pussy, you will have to ask nicely.” He said knowing she was already hooked and wanted to establish dominance.

“Please, fuck my white pussy.” I begged.

“Please, fuck my white ass and let my suck on that wonderful black cock in your shorts.” I begged some more.

He stood up and walked into the bedroom. I was so excited as I followed him into my bedroom. He began to fondled my breasts over my dress and pulled up the dress and began to play with my wet pussy and firm but jiggly ass.. I moaned in delight.

“Damn, your pussy is soaking wet and must be horny or just love black cock.” He said.

“Yes master, I love black cock.” I said. He was taken back by the comment and decided to go with it.

“Get on your knees in front of me, girl.” He ordered. I dropped to my knees in front of him looking up and wanting him so bad. My nipples were rock hard as I lower my shoulder straps down revealing my ample 36ddd chest.

“Damn, those some big tits, my cock would look really good in-between them.:” He said.

I started to move towards his shorts and take them off to reveal this monster that was semi erect. I slowly lowered his shorts revealing his cock inch by inch. I was ready to get pounded unmercifully by this wonderful cock. His cock was fully revealed as the shorts hit the ground. I licked my lips and move my hands towards it. I stroked it softly, brushing it against my cheek then teasing the head with my tongue. I played with his massive black balls watching this monster grow in my small hands. I had this fully erect 10 inch monster in my hands stroking it slowly. I looked up at him with a smile as I moved in to wrapped my lips around the head of his cock.

His cock felt so good and so right in my mouth as I inched his cock into me. My jaw felt stretched as I got his cock deeper into my mouth then slow began to bob back and forth. I felt his hand on top of my head helping move back and forward.

“Damn, white sluts know how to suck a dick.” He says.

My pace quickened with those words and he pressed my head into his crotch deeper and deeper with every bob of mine. He took his hand off my head and I licked around his head while stoking it. I licked down his shaft and licked and teased his massive balls with my tongue. His scent was driving me crazy and I wanted him more and more.

“You like sucking black cock, don't you.” Charles said.

“Yes, sir, I love sucking on black cock.” I said.

I moved back to this large head and wrapped my lips around it again and began to bob back and forth at a faster pace while rubbing my clit. After several minutes, I tasted his precum in my mouth and I began to slow my pace so I could start to deep throat him to drive him crazy. I grabbed onto his massive thighs and inched all of his cock into my mouth. My nose was pressed against his body and the scent was addictive. I slowly pulled back and then repeated. His hand returned to my head and as I was started to move back his pressed my head against his body.

“Feel that black cock in your throat, you love that don't you.” He said. He loosened his grip and helped move my head back and forth. He moaned softly and patted me on my head.

“I love your black cock and my pussy wants it so bad.” I said. He smiled and motioned for me to get back to sucking. I did what he wished and grabbed onto his cock and bobbed back and forth, moving my head side to side with each pass waiting for him to blow his load in my mouth. A few minutes later, I felt warm streams of cum hit the back of my mouth. I swallowed every drop and then licked him clean. I looked up and smiled at him..

“Damn that was good, girl.” He said.

I smiled and stood up lowering my dress to the floor grabbing his hand and leading him to my bed. I opened my drawer and pulled out a few rubbers. I took off his shirt and ran my hands over his chiseled chest and his six pack abs. I kissed his pecs while his hands explored my body. He pushed me onto the bed and I fell back with my legs spread wide.

“Just like the way I first met you.” He commented with a laugh.

He grabbed a rubber put it on. He played with my pussy a little bit while his cock got hard. He ran it over my wet pussy teasing it.

“Please fuck my white pussy, it needs it bad.” I begged.

He smiled and guided the head between my swollen lips. I moaned softly as his cock felt so good entering me. He fed his massive, hard cock into my wet pussy slowly. Each inch made my pussy feel so good and so alive. He slowly began to pull out then he rammed it back into my pussy. I screamed in sheer delight as his pace quickened. He grabbed my legs and spread them wide as he could.

“Pound my white pussy into submission, its all yours.” I moaned in pure delight.

He gripped my ankles tightly and like a jackhammer he began to pound my pussy like I begged him to. I was soaking wet as this magnificent black cock was ravaging my pussy. He was grunting and groaning as he rammed my white pussy repeatedly. It felt so good as orgasm after orgasm rushed thru my body. I feverishly rubbed my clit to enhance my enjoyment as he began to change his pace. His stamina was amazing and I just begged for more and he obligated. He let go of my ankles and they rested around his massive thighs as he was fucking my pussy. He pulled out and pulled off the rubber then shot several streams of hot cum over my stomach . I was shaking in sheer delight as my pussy has gotten the treatment that it deserved and missed. I was kinda depressed as an empty void fills my pussy and I missed his cock inside me and making me feel so good.

“Damn, that's some good pussy.” Charles commented.

I laid there and smiled. He grabbed me around my waist and flipped me over onto my stomach. I adjusted myself on my bed and put my ass into the air waiting for him to give my ass the same treatment as my pussy. He squeezed my cheeks and slapped both of them. I wiggled my ass waiting as I could feel my soaking wet pussy begin to drip down my inner thighs. He grabbed onto my waist and I felt his cock reach the entrance of my ass.

“Fuck my big white ass.” I moaned out.

His grip tightened as his head popped into my ass. I moaned in ecstasy. He slow began to move it in and out. His pace began to increase and his strokes became longer . I loved every inch of cock in his ass. I loved his cock everywhere to be honest. As my screams of enjoyment and pain got louder, his grip on my waits grew tighter and his pounded became harder and faster until I felt a warm rush inside my ass. I heard a loud pop and the massive load of cum he exploded into my ass began to ooze out as he released his grip and I crumbled to the bed.

He puts back on his clothes as I laid there enjoying the moment of a great fuck and smiled as he looked at me. He walked out of the room and out the front door. I went to see if he really left and my legs were like jello as I got off the bed. I saw no one in the apartment and I looked out the window and seen him walking away. I wondered if I would ever see that cock again because I was hooked on it. I cleaned myself off with another shower then put on just a t-shirt and laid on the couch flashing back to the wonderful moments of getting my pussy pounded.

I awoke the next morning to the phone ringing. I slowly walked to the phone and was sore from the work out that Charles gave me. I picked up the phone and it was the wrong number. I looked at the clock and saw that I missed my morning class but didn't care because it was boring. All the feelings and wanton lust that I had over the summer seemed to return very quickly and all I wanted to do is get fucked by Charles again and again.

I went over to Mr. Bernstein’s to clean his house as I did every Wednesday and saw a note from him. I read the note and then went to do my cleaning. I indulged his fantasies each week and figured that he would get better at sex each week but it was the same every time. I walked into the spare room that I had all my outfits and saw a nurse’s outfit laid out on the bed. I put it on and rolled the white stocking and garters up my legs. I finished up my dusting when Mr. Bernstein came home. He looked at me and smiled.

“Tara, you look lovely.” He said.

I blushed and said. “Thanks.”

I cooked dinner then played his fantasy out for him then went back to my place. I saw that it was close to seven o clock and started to become sadder and sadder because Charles didn't stop by. A myriad thoughts ran thru my head and I did my homework and went to bed unfulfilled.

I awoke the next morning and went to class scanning the campus to see if I could see Charles but I didn't. I decided that I would go to watch practice and hoped that I would catch Charles's eye in the stands. I ran back home and changed into something sexy. I wore a short skirt and a tube top and walked over to practice. When I arrived there, they weren't allowed to have people watch practice. I walked home slowly and got several comments from guys passing in cars and a few bold guys approached me on the street. I told them I had a boyfriend and made it home. I decided to go shopping for some groceries and a few other things. I wandered thru town getting cat calls and flirted with as I did my shopping.

I drove into my parking lot and saw this man sitting on my back steps. I saw that it was Charles and a huge smile beamed across my face. I exited my car and waved.

“Bout time you got home.” He said. “I saw ya vanilla ass trying to watch practice, so I think that you wanted something.” He added.

I smiled and said. “Yea, I wanted you and you to fuck me.”

I took my packages out of the trunk and he made no effort to help me as I walked up to my apartment. He grabbed my ass and then pulled up my skirt and my tube top down in the hallway.

“Ready to go, aren't ya?” He said.

I turned my head and smiled seductively. He smacked my ass and it echoed thru the hallway. I opened the door and walked in and didn't even think about pulling my tube top or skirt to cover myself up. I put away my things as he walked into my bedroom. I saw him laying on my bed naked. His magnificent body caused my mouth to drop and my pussy to become wet.

“I had a tough day at practice, so you are gonna do all the work as he pointed to his semi hard cock.” He said.

I got naked and joined him in bed. I stroked his cock to make it hard. I then twirled my tongue around the head of his cock while looking up at him. He smiled and I engulfed his cock into my mouth. I did my usual routine and he shot his load into my mouth. I swallowed every drop and licked him clean.

“Damn, you are a natural, every brother should get there cock sucked by you.” Charles said.

“Yes, sir, I’d like that.” I replied.

I stroked his cock slowly as my free hand ran up and down his stomach. He reached over and played with my breasts and pinched my nipples. He was hard once again. I leaned over into the drawer and pulled out a rubber. He fingered my pussy for a little bit. I unrolled the condom onto his cock and then straddled him guiding his cock into my wet pussy. I moaned as his cock entered my pussy. I began to rock back and forth slowly letting my pussy enjoy being filled with a big black cock. He squeezed my breasts as I increased my pace rocking back and forth. I increased my pace then paused with his cock fully inside me. I grinded my hips and the started to bounce up and down off his pelvis slowly. My breasts were bouncing up and down as I moan and purred in enjoyment. I moved my hand over my clit and started to rub it feverishly. My pussy tightened around his cock as wave after wave of orgasms filled my body.

“I'm cumming.” I screamed out as I rode him like no tomorrow and didn't want to stop.

“Get off and finish me off.” He said.

I got off him, pulled off the rubber and bobbed up and down on his cock until he shot his second load into my mouth. I finished him off and saw his pelvis region glistening from my cum and juices. I looked up at him and he smiled while I stroked his cock to make it hard again.

“I guess that white vanilla ass of yours wants some cock too.” Charles says.

“Mmm..pound my ass into vanilla ecstasy,” I replied.

“Vanilla Xtasy, that's what I am gonna call you.” He says as his cock got hard as a rock once again.

I straddled him again with my back to him and guided his cock into my ass. I felt this throbbing monster starting to enter my ass. He squeezed my breasts and pinched and pulled my nipples as I began to rock back and forth. He started to meet my motion and his cock got deeper and deeper in my ass as we went along. I moan in pure delight.

“I love your black cock in my ass.” I screamed out. I rode him as I bounced up and down with a massive cock in my ass. It felt so wonderful and I felt like a rag doll on his cock. Several minutes later, he shot his load deep into my ass. I stopped my rocking and just wanted to feel his cock inside my used white ass. He stayed hard for what seemed like ever then started to become limp. I heard a pop as his cock fell out of my ass and I laid down next to him.

“I wanna fuck those tits.” He said.

I laid on the bed as he straddled me plopping his cock in between my breasts. I gently caressed his cock and it became hard a few minutes later. I squeezed my breasts together around his big, black cock then he began to move his hips back and forth. He fucked my massive breasts as my tongue instinctively went to lick the tip of his cock whenever it came close.

“Fuck my big white tits and cum on my white face.” I said.

He increased his pace then streams of cum hit my neck. I released my breasts from around his cock then he blasted several streams of cum into my face. I closed my eyes and felt his warm, wonderful cum on my face and licked all that I could from around my mouth. I felt him get off me as I began to scoop the cum up off my chest, neck and face. I heard the shower running and thought that he was up for another go around after the shower. He came back in all dressed up and I was laying there with my ass and pussy used and feeling empty.