New Sensations

Story Info
You have new experiences with your loving lady.
1k words
3.07
12.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Calling me upstairs, I rush up to see you dressed in sexy lingerie. Your face is flawless and freshly ready. My cock gets hard from seeing you all in the hot outfit you picked out. "I never knew that crotch less panties could be so erotic" you inform me by opening up your shaved and glistening wet pussy lips through them.

I walk over to you and give you a passionate kiss. It doesn't matter that I remove most of your lipstick in the process. You have plenty more to put on other parts of my body. We kiss even longer after I pull apart to look you over in greater detail. The thigh highs further accentuate your luscious legs.

Walking into the bedroom, I see that you have it all prepared with candles and rose petals on the bed. I pull out from my pocket a two-foot piece of cloth that I slip over your eyes.

Carefully, I position you on the bed and start to kiss up and down your chest and inner thighs. "Tonight we can try some different things that we never had done before." With that, I part your pussy lips with my tongue and flick at your clit. It gets more swollen from the feathery touches. One of my fingers easily slides in and is soon followed by a second.

I carefully curl them while inside. Whereas I would normally finger fuck you, I leave them inside right behind your clit. They lightly touch there and move slowly around gently. I sometimes bend to kiss your clit, run my tongue along your pussy or suck on your inner thighs. You don't even feel anything particularly different from my fingers rubbing on that special spot.

"I need to pee!' you announce. Knowing that I have the reaction I want, I keep curling my fingers towards me while inside your waiting pussy. I start to increase speed of my rubbing and suck on your clit together. My fingers pick up speed and your hips follow. I slow down the rubbing only to increase it. This drives you crazy from not knowing how to match your hips. I figure that you have had enough torture, and I quickly rub behind your clit with my fingers.

"Ohhhhhh, shitttttt!" you scream. I move my fingers out and rub your clit as you start to shoot a fountain of clear liquid about two feet out of your pussy. My fingers return to your clit to work on it even more. "FFFUCKKK!" you scream through clenched teeth. Your eyes are closed from the erotic feelings and miss out on the prominent display of clear juices shooting out from your wet snatch.

I let you rest there while kissing you deeply knowing that you would want to return the favor to me in spades.

I respond matching the deepness and intensity of your kisses with my own. Our tongues intertwine as the heat between us continues to build to an almost palpable level.

I turn on you so that you are lying on your back on the bed. Since you are still clothed I look down on you and smile. "This will not do" I say as I bend over and kiss you while at the same time unbuttoning your shirt. You wiggle to remove it from your body. I kiss and lick down your chest and stomach.

When I get to your waist I unbuckle your belt with my teeth and unzip you the same way, causing you to look up at me with a twinkle in your eye.

I pull your pants off from the foot end and relish the sight of your totally naked body. Particularly your semi-erect cock. I kneel between your legs and take your dick fully in my mouth and begin a back and forth rhythm licking and sucking at the same time. I stop at the tip to tease the head and piss hole. I hear your breathing become more labored.

I love the taste and texture and feeling you harden from my effort. I stop sucking slowly not wanting you to blow your load in my mouth. I ask you if I may try something new on you too and show you a new toy I picked out for ass play. "It has a ridge on it to help milk your prostate", I explain as I show it to you.

You moan in anticipation and agree to it. I get out the lube. First I put some on my finger and tease at the entrance of your asshole, warming you up for insertion. You ask me to be gentle and I promise to be and say that "I hope this is as pleasurable for you as the Gspot rub was for me" you tell me " with your capable hands I am sure it will be",

I grab the warmed up lube and put some at the entrance to your asshole. Then I put some in my hands and slather up the toy. I ask if you are ready and you indicate that you are. I insert it slowly a little at a time as you relax around one part I push more in. When it is all the way in I again take your cock (which has hardened more from the stimulus) in my mouth. I move the toy back and forth a little in your ass. You say a barely audible, "I never knew this would feel as good as it does. I lick and suck more gently on your cock than usual wanting to concentrate on what the toy does for you.

I hear you gasp and moan more and more pleasurably as you get closer and closer to cumming. The firmness of the ridge stimulates your prostate so well.

You breathe heavier and heavier. You close your eyes lost in pleasure and I know you are close to blowing your load. Your head moves back and forth and your balls pull up to your torso as I continue to work the toy in your ass.

Your moans become louder and all of a sudden you announce, "I am gonna cum". No sooner do you say it than stream after stream of cum floods my mouth.You moan louder and your body becomes more animated.

I swallow your whole delicious load and remove the toy from your ass gently before crawling into your arms. We cover up and then sleep sweetly in each others arms.