New sex Adventure of Anu Ch. 03

Story Info
Experiment with sex.
3.7k words
4.35
19.3k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/22/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anu had been enjoying her life with Joseph like a happy and sex pleased couple.

Anu loved hard sex after her relation with Joseph. Particularly she liked the pinch of a strong black man. She was enjoying a quietly luxurious lifestyle. To this day Anu started enjoying dinner parties and theatre, as well as occasional days spent at the races. Not to mention any kind of social event where she would be sure of being the centre of attention.

Though there were many reasons that eventually convinced Anu to try something new and daring. Joseph gave her that much pleasure which she did not get from her pervious sex partners. Anu wanted some new adventure and Joseph was her daily partner. Anu asked for something new and more sensual whenever she met with Joseph.

Due to work Joseph had d been showing her far less attention than she was used to get from him. Then Anu talked about bringing another man into their bedroom. She was surprisingly serious and keen on the idea from the very beginning. Perhaps hoping to remind him of her plentiful appeal as well as to give a welcome injection to their sex life.

To take advantage of her wonderful body while she still could. She suggested that Joseph could have one of his black friends over for dinner. Then put the proposition to him during the meal. That she reasoned would be the most discreet way. Joseph couldn't hold it back any longer. When he looked at Anu all he could think of was his old friend Roger.

Eventually Joseph told her about him, his promiscuous background and promise of a 9" cock. She had been immediately shocked. Frankly she was appalled by his remarks. A woman like Anu didn't just sleep with anyone. Especially not with one man. Then, with an almost cruel smile, she had turned to him and said,"You would like to see that would you?"

Joseph contacted Roger in obvious good spirits. He seemed his usual boastful self. He would be even more proud of himself soon and was happy to hear from me. Joseph was pleased his taste for women was as strong as ever, particularly for Anu.

Roger knew nothing of Anu's increasingly secretive yet perverse feelings towards meeting him. Adding that he would appreciate a recent photograph of her. Hardly able to contain his excitement, Joseph put the question. Indeed, Roger nearly fell over himself when Joseph suggested bringing Anu to see him.

Joseph arranged to go down one weekend to meet Roger and his wife Lucy. Anu had on neatly fitting and stylish, cream blouse with a matching skirt. It was above knee length and quite tight on her shapely figure. She was wearing just a little makeup too, but looked fantastic as ever. Especially with her dark hair tumbling onto her shoulders. Before they got out she put her hand on Joseph's arm and told him that she wasn't promising anything.

Lucy was at the door waiting for them. She was a pretty, fresh-faced black woman with short hair and a rounded figure. Lucy shook Anu's hand warmly, keeping her eyes slightly averted to the ground as they followed her back into the hallway. Lucy welcomed them both to their home and hoped their journey had been pleasant.

Joseph wondered if she knew what their reason for being there was. Maybe not.Anu glanced back at Joseph. Joseph took Anu's coat from her and hung it up on the stand. The outfit was smart but quite revealing, certainly exaggerating Anu's breasts. With a knowing glance, Anu pushed open the door and stepped into the lounge.

Joseph couldn't describe how excited he felt as he saw Roger sitting in the armchair. He had put on a smart blue jacket and trousers for the visit and his round eyes and face lit up with satisfaction as Anu walked in.

Roger was a big man due to all the heavy lifting he had done years before. Joseph guessed he'd endured a difficult upbringing. Well built with a lazy look in his eyes. His skin was a dark shade of brown, dotted with marks on his cheeks. Heavy arms hanging in his lap. The muscles stretching firmly against the fabric of his jacket. He rose from his seat, standing his full 6,2 and took Anu's delicate outstretched hand. His grin ran from ear to ear showing all his perfect white teeth as he peered generously down Anu's lovely body.

'A pleasure to meet you', Anu had said, already quite overwhelmed by the sheer size and power of the man in front of her. Roger nodded and motioned to a chair with his hand. He watched, licking his lips as Anu crossed the small room and took a seat on the large sofa. From the look on her face Joseph could certainly see how Roger drew such success with Anu.

Joseph listened to them talk as Lucy brought in tea. Anu was quiet but forward and polite. Just as she'd always been. Her hands rested on her knee, deliberately showing her cleavage, which Roger was very keen to feast his eyes upon.

Lucy didn't seem to notice anything. Certainly not her husband's definite intentions as his own confidence grew. He only once referred to me, calling me 'Boss' as he always did. Anu asked him purposely about his time at the work place and was openly hoping to explore his native background.

Particularly hinting at the times he had watched and called to her form the work yard. It was clear that she liked this big man and was interested in him. His stare ran rhythmically between her face, legs and tits. Pure lust, lacking any manners. Already an erection was looming through his blue trousers.

Joseph and Anu left but they were back again soon. Much to Joseph's delight. Anu had also promised Joseph that she would try to flirt much more with Roger on this visit and asked him if there anything she could do that he would like.

In my opinion she had outdone herself the last time. Still, Joseph suggested and she wore something low cut and missed her bra at home. As to reward Roger with a clearer view of her chest.

It was so sensual to see her act in this way.

Joseph had never seen such a side to her before and when she shook his hand for a second time there was evidence of further attraction. Lucy, though mostly silent was pleased that we seemed to be making such good friends and Anu implored them to come and visit us sometime. They both knew better and such a thing would be impossible. It was all to take her attention away.

Anu took every chance to flirt right in front of Joseph. Exciting Roger no end as her confidence with the situation grew using her eyes and subtle movements. Particularly when crossing her legs which Roger had told Joseph, he particularly liked. Despite their great colour divide, there was a genuine chemistry between Anu and this black gigantic man.

Joseph loved seeing her with suggestion in every move. Besides, Lucy didn't even seem to notice it. As though her senses where beaten down somehow. Anu worked her magic. Getting Joseph to take Lucy in the kitchen so Anu could talk and flirt with her husband.

They were due to go down again on a weekday. Maybe their sixth or seventh time in four months. Lucy thought things were going so well. That Joseph and Anu had become such good friends. Meanwhile, behind her back Roger had been sending letters to Anu for weeks as well as frequently calling the house to speak to her.

Joseph got a surprise, on returning home from work one day. Anu said that she had something to show him. She had spent a long conversation with Roger that day and she took Joseph into their bedroom where there was wrapping paper and a box lying on the bed.

With a smile Anu lifted up the incredibly small, grey dress that Roger had sent to her. Holding it against her figure, a suggestive smile spread across her face. The dress looked as cheap and thin as it did tiny. Typical Roger. A far contrast to the rest of Anu's expensive wardrobe. With it came a short note asking her to wear it that coming weekend.

Anu couldn't resist. Joseph watched from the bed as she undressed. Taking off both her bra and panties. He looked on as she stepped into the dress. As she pulled it up her body, it was clear that it would leave little to the imagination. The garment was ridiculously short and so very tight, stretching between the very tops Anu's waxed, toned thighs.

Joseph could see why Roger wanted to see her wear it for him. Anu's breasts bulged heavily through the fabric, providing little support and without a bra, her flat, round nipples were slightly visible. Anu strutted in front of Joseph, modeling the dress and asked what he thought. 'I think he'll like it' Joseph assured her.

Deep down, they both where very excited. They had been talking each other up all week long. Joseph had bought Anu a set of extremely expensive earrings and matching necklace as a gift for going through with everything.

Joseph hadn't stopped telling her how fresh and delightful she looked wearing Roger's dress. How much he was looking forward to everything. She in turn had been promising Joseph how she would be wearing the new jewels for him that weekend and would be thinking of Joseph as Roger was screwing her.

They were soon sitting in the church, having met there for the service about three rows from the back. It was a small, mostly black congregation but happily they were not made to feel out of place. Roger and Lucy where seated at the front.

Joseph couldn't wait for Roger to see Anu. Anu was wearing the jewellery and the dress with a long black coat over the top. Far too cautious to expose the slender garment in public. She was squeezing Joseph's arm and every few seconds Roger looked over at Anu.

He wanted to see that dress on Anu's body and Anu could barely contain herself. Joseph couldn't blame him for being more interested in that. Lucy didn't notice anything she was so emotional. Joseph was excited too but for very different reasons.

When it was all over they went back to their house. Anu was almost apologetic as Joseph took her coat. Certainly, Lucy's eyes widened when she saw what Anu was wearing. Incredibly exposed and without any bra or underwear.

'We're going to a party later' Joseph lied, quickly leading her away by the arm. Lucy seemed to take it, just about. Joseph went with Anu into the lounge; both her breasts bobbling inside the dress as Joseph gently held her smooth, warm upper arm.

Roger came in through the front door behind them, eager to get a good look at what Anu was offering. His eyes nearly popped out when he found her standing in his living room, wearing the tiny dress he had bought himself.

Anu's hands were casually placed on her hips and she was effectively posing for him. Joseph noticed how she visibly stiffened as Roger gave her a good looking over. Roger had told her of all the women he'd enjoyed fucking and his intention of adding her to his list. Anu had wanted it and now she was going to get her wish.

Lucy broke the spell as she came in and Roger went over to his chair. Already there was evidence of a hard-on showing through his pants. He smiled and spread his knees excitedly. His eyes where dreamy, moving over her body. Anu sat slowly on the sofa, crossing her smooth legs. She smiled at both of them obviously loving every moment.

Already Joseph could tell from her eyes that she was looking forward to later. She had insisted him bring the camera. Joseph had such an erection. His own cock felt ready to burst. The anticipation was as good as sex itself. The dress really was exceptionally short. To the very tops of her full thighs. Her eyes fluttered intermittently at Roger as Lucy made some tea. Joseph wondered from the light whether he could see Anu's nipples showing through the material.

Lucy left the room only for a moment and Roger took his chance. Grinning broadly, he left his seat and sat closely on the sofa next to Anu. Anu watched him with amusement as the big man ogled her heavy breasts up close.

He licked his lips and put out his hand. Joseph was amazed by his boldness. He reached out and laid his palm on Anu's bare thigh, gently stroking up and down her leg. With that, Anu gave his hand a playful slap and he returned, quickly to his chair.

They didn't have to wait long. When Lucy came in and asked Joseph if he would like to see her new dress, Anu's eyes told him to go. There was a wicked curl in the corner of her lip. She loved this and wanted to be alone with Roger for a little while. He too hadn't altered his look or his long grin. There was a massive lump in the front of his trousers that Anu was more than eager to get a closer look at. With a surprisingly heavy heart Joseph went slowly upstairs with Lucy, leaving Anu and Roger to talk or anything else.

They were only a short while, though Joseph wanted to keep Lucy away for as long as possible. Conscious of what might be happening downstairs. When they returned Anu was almost pushing him to the door, her small handbag over her shoulder and her coat in her arm.

Joseph was surprised at her eagerness to suddenly leave but there was an abruptness about her manner. When they got outside and began walking towards the car she smiled and suddenly seemed very full of herself. 'What's happening?' Joseph asked. Then as she arranged herself he suddenly noticed that Roger had been roughly groping her breasts through the dress. He went dry and Anu smiled again as she read his look.

She sat patiently in the car while Joseph got the recorder out of the boot. He didn't want to miss anything. Anu was a little breathless and he could almost see the thrill and excitement rippling through her body. For how long had she dreamed of doing something wild and reckless? She was going to fuck with him.

That much was for sure. Anu had her handbag on her knee and was expertly adjusted her lipstick in a pocket mirror. She had never done anything like this before. Nothing so clearly daring and wrong. Joseph too finally realized that his dream was going to come true. A few agonizing minutes past.

Then, suddenly Anu sat forward; looking towards the house as Lucy came out. The woman looked rushed and totally bewildered. Wondering what on earth was going on. She really hadn't a clue. Roger had almost thrown her out. Probably sent her to the shops for him. Then he came to the gate, tucking his shirt into his light blue trousers and gesturing hurriedly towards the car.

Joseph felt his heart jump and shut the boot, the video-recorder in his hand. Anu got out of the car, her high heels tapping on the wet road as she hurried over to him. The big man looked impatient and desperately eager. He checked nervously up the road for his wife then flashed a thankful smile at Joseph. Then he placed his arm around Anu's waist and led her quickly through the gate, up the path and in.

Joseph followed them and closed the front door behind him. As he closed the lounge door he got quite a sight. Roger's big hands were all over Anu's breasts. Lifting and squeezing her tits through the thin dress. He was like an animal. Anu looked purposely towards the camera in his hand. She was smiling and wanted him to start. Joseph put the lens to his eye and clicked the record button.

As it began Anu turned, put her arms, gently around his neck and began kissing Roger passionately. His black, rugged hands moved quickly down her hips and thighs. Anu seemed limp in his large arms, their mouths pressed together in a heated embrace. She rested back leisurely on his broad chest as he took the dress by the straps and pulled it roughly down to her waist.

Anu's lovely breasts fell free and she laughed as Roger held her, kissing and running his hands all over her. By now, his cock was bursting through his trousers, a lump against her stomach. Joseph didn't think either of them had seriously realized how big he was. When Anu reached between his legs she was obviously surprised by his size.

Lucy wouldn't be long but it didn't seem to matter. Joseph couldn't believe how exciting this was. Watching Anu and this man through the camera. Anu rested a hand on her hip, smiling purposely at the camera while Roger fondled each of her breasts in turn. There was such a cruel look on her face as he rubbed her round nipples in turn with his thick fingers. Joseph knew how much his filming would excite and drive her.

There was a rush of urgency as Roger took Anu to the sofa. Anu perched on the edge, unzipped his pants and pulling out his cock. She was wide-eyed as she stroked it in her hands. Both her hands. Roger was really big. Long and black and seriously in need of relief.

Roger waited expectantly. In fact, there was only a slight look of hesitancy as Anu opened her lips and took him in. She moaned to herself, and then began sucking it. Her head bobbing on this well-hung black man. Roger groaned, his eyes rolling and his head held back. He looked down to Anu then gave another appreciative wink to Joseph. Sighing as her lips and hand slid up and down his big cock a little faster.

Joseph stood by the window, keeping lookout while Roger fucked Anu on the sofa. Only a fractional part of the time did he actually spend staring up the street. Not when the dream of Anu was going on behind him.

Roger had Anu's legs pinned apart and he was already fucking her with great aplomb. The groans and gasps of pleasure echoed vibrantly around the walls of the room. Joseph had fantasized of watching such powerful sex and here it was with Anu. Roger's mammoth arms where planted either side of Anu's chest and she was smiling deftly up at him.

Joseph could see the inbred, confident look in her eyes as she jerked back again and again on his savage thrusts. Taking his cock almost entirely inside her. The strained look that knew that this man finally had her exactly where he wanted her. Anu's breasts where rolling and slapping together as he powered home. All nine inches of black meat driving in and out. His fast paced grunts combined with the slapping of his large balls against her body.

The camera captured every slow, building moan of pleasure from Anu's lips as Roger's hips romped furiously up and down between her legs. Forcing ever weary creaks of anguish from the old sofa. She looked right into the lens and it was then that Joseph realized the twisted satisfaction she was taking.

She wasn't just acting for the camera either. The sheer size of his cock was drawing an appreciative groan of submission from her mouth. As he powerfully fucked his cock deep in and out of her, Joseph left the window and knelt on the floor to capture this action from the best of angles.

From there he could see his meat quickly spreading and penetrating Anu's body to the hilt. Black on Anu's white body such an exciting view. The steady, rhythm of their fucking a joy to Joseph's eyes.

Anu's hands where soon tightly gripping Roger by his arms. It seemed like forever but had in fact been just a few minutes. With a moan of satisfaction she reached orgasm. Roger groaned that he was coming too. He slowed to a stiff hump then built up again. Fucking harder and sending of Anu's shoes tumbling to the floor.

The wet slapping of their bodies reverberating around the little room together with the now heavy creak of the sofa. As his tight, brown balls thwacked against her, Anu's legs stiffened and she came again. Roger, incensed by Anu's second orgasm heaved forward almost immediately, ejaculating for what seemed like an age.

It had been such a quick, impatient fuck but the look on Anu's face said it all. Wiping the sweat from his brow Roger tucked himself away. Anu looked flustered and dry as she sat up and brought her legs gingerly together. Visibly shaken from the stiff pounding she had just taken. She gave a favourable look to Roger, but he was already quickly tiding up. Making sure that Lucy would never find out about this.

At least not from him. Roger showed us out of the back door. Joseph was amazed. Staggered even. Anu needed to lean on Joseph arm as he led her back to the car. No one would have gotten any prizes for guessing she just been screwed by a black guy. As they began the long drive back to their home Anu was quiet and thoughtful. Thinking perhaps about what she'd done. Maybe about doing it again.

12