New Slave Ch. 01

Story Info
Rose mistakenly joins a University for Slave training.
17.7k words
4.17
49k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Foreword:

First, I would like to thank each and every one of you readers for taking the time to purchase and read my book. I'm terrible at forewords, so I'll keep this quick and to the point. The book you are about to read contains the following.

* Homosexual Scenes
* Non Consensual Sex
* Water Sports
* Bondage
* Whipping

If any of these things offend you, do not worry, I will be more than happy to refund you your money. You may contact me on my Facebook Page or Fetlife Account

Make sure you follow me to get access to free copies of future chapters of my books.

Please enjoy!

The Manic and Macabre Maison of Markus Marquis: New Slave Part 1

The high altitude air cleared Rose's lungs as she slowly made her way up the winding path to her final destination, Markess University located on the top of one of Switzerland's less known mountains. A gush of wind blew her bright red hair across her face covering her pale freckled face. On her back she had everything she would need for her year long stay at the relatively unknown university. In her knapsack included her makeup, clothes, phone, several hundred dollars in cash (however much that was in Switzerland currency) and a few condoms, because you could never be too safe.

Rose could clearly see the high walls of the castle resting on top of the mountain. She knew a bit of the history surrounding this castle. Only a few hundred years ago this was constructed by a powerful warlord who used it as his base of power. During the many wars that were fought in the country with his vast armies, prisoners of war would be taken here to divulge their information on the enemy forces with many interrogations that always ended up spilling the truth amongst other things. Now the torture rooms had been turned into classrooms, the prison cells were luxurious apartments and the execution courtyard had various sports fields installed. Although the history of the place was unsettling, she had no doubt in her mind that it was going to be the best Freshman year ever.

It was only 6 months ago that she decided to study abroad for her first year in college. If she was going to move away from home it might as well be far since she wasn't going to know anyone anyway. The majority of her friends had decided to take a year off and get jobs, travel or veg on the couch for a year. When she discovered the lack of motivation from her girlfriends she decided that she would either go big or go home.

While perusing through schools abroad she noticed this particularly cute one in Switzerland. It had everything she could ever hope for in a school. Sports were highly encouraged, there was plenty of a social life for the students to enjoy, the food there was prepared by only the best chefs in the world and there were boys, boys and more boys.

All of this seemed like a dream and truly it was because the tuition for the university rudely awoke her from her dream. Still determined, she decided to send in her application and essay to apply.

Weeks went by with no response, but finally after a month she received the acceptance letter and to her surprise, found out she had been selected to receive one of the full-ride scholarships being offered. It took a full two days to settle down after receiving the wonderful news and before she knew it she was on a plane heading for the wonderful country of Switzerland.

The bag started to grow too heavy on her weary shoulders that had been supporting the weight for the better part of two days so she took a seat on the ground and pulled off her boots to let her tired feet breathe in the cool mountain air which was not too warm or too cold. She rubbed them to start getting a bit of feeling back.

Rose reached into her pocket and pulled out the international cell phone her father had given her before she left. It was a good idea to text them to let them know she had arrived safely, but whether it was the mountains or lack of towers, her cell phone read zero bars. So put it back into her front pocket and decided to send another text later. Maybe the town would have a tower if she ever visited it. She could probably use the school's phone as well.

The school's website had said that the castle had a wonderful school program for the languages and French had always been one of the many things that she wanted to learn as a little girl, but she felt that the schools in France were not the ones she was looking for. Markess University had a smaller population, more focused teaching and promised fluency in the language by graduation, which meant a super easy degree to obtain. Not to mention the Swiss were notorious for vacation days which meant more traveling time in Europe.

Getting there hadn't been easy especially with only three words of French, however the European school system had done its proper job in instructing English to its citizens so there was hardly any hassle communicating with countrymen and women who could easily correct Rose's English grammar mistakes.

One particular moment in the journey stuck out in her mind when she first arrived in the little burgh at the base of the castle. No one had seem to ever have heard of Markess University before, however they knew about the castle, yet few were hesitant to speak about it. She wondered if it had to do with the history of the place.

During her trip through the city Rose asked countless individuals if they could tell her anything about the daunting structure that sat up top on the mountainside. The answers she received varied from a loveable university to a place of horrible pain and torture to a complete enigma wrapped up in a puzzle. Needless to say, the villagers hadn't been very helpful.

They all shared one thing in common though, no one was exactly quite sure what the castle was for. There was no congruent answer that everyone shared and this put a pit in the young woman's stomach. A large university as large as this one should have hundreds of students in the town walking around, even during class hours yet she had not run into a single student since she arrived in the small burgh.

As she was giving up hope of obtaining any useful information about the castle a young woman a little older than herself provided some insight.

With a strong French accent the woman explained a bit about the castle, "You know, I cannot say much about the castle, but only because I'm not allowed to. It will be difficult for you to get anyone here to speak about that chateau. Most don't know about what goes on in there. It's a very secretive educational institute"

"Have you been there before?" Rose asked.

"Yes, I was applying to be a student, however I failed the entrance exams and was rejected. It was my dream ever since I was little to attend the school, so when I didn't achieve my goal I lost hope and stayed here and found a job. Are you applying there?"

"I've already been accepted, I think I start classes next week, I'm exactly sure how classes and registration work over here."

The young girl cocked an eyebrow at Rose.

"Are you sure you know where you're going?"

Well at least it was an educational institution and that was a start, however when Rose asked a few more questions, the woman just said to go up there and speak with the Steward, they were sure to let her in.

Before she left though she did obtain the name of the person who ran the school, a one-named Markus Marquis. That was all she was allowed to say, or wanted to, whatever the case was.

Things had only gotten more strange since her arrival, but the curiosity got to Rose and she had already come this close. It's not as if there was any going back. Every last dollar she had saved was spent to get here as the tuition and scholarship would pay for her school only.

Rose put her boots back on and finished the hike up to the front of the chateau. She had no idea what style the castle could even be called, but it seemed more Germanesque than French with its high towers that reached for the sky and large use of Gothic architecture. The closer she became, the more details of the large structure revealed themselves. Gargoyles sat on the edges of rivets that surrounded mortar towers that jutted out of various places, many that were built hundreds of years apart. Rose could also see small figures walking around on the top uniformly covered in black. She wondered if the uniforms for the school would also be covered by the tuition.

After crossing a small bridge that connected the main castle across the gap that would ensure a plummet to death without its help, Rose reached the front gates that soared up more than five times her height (not that that was difficult only sitting at 5 foot 2 inches).

There was no entry mechanism to be seen, not a handle, a bell nor an intercom so Rose knocked on the door bruising her knuckles as she did so. After two minutes she tried again, but before she reached her third knock the door cracked up open and she glimpsed into the large castle.

She heard footsteps walking away from the door opening as she peeked her head into the room and saw a pair of fishnet stockings disappearing around the corner.

"Uhm, excuse me. Have I arrived at the right place? Is this Markess University?"

The footsteps kept receding as the echoes bounced around the cavernous entry room. Rose entered the room and set her things down. There was a front desk, unoccupied, a spiral staircase that led upwards at the side of the room and disappeared over a ledge adorned with intricate patterns on an iron bannister.

The room did not look like it belonged to a University and the emptiness and lack of students caused her concern. It looked more like a receiving room for a hotel, only the name was up for grabsl.

Rose called out once more for a response, but none came. Only her voice responded as it echoed around the mammoth room. She wasn't about to head all the way back down the mountain with her bags, not to mention she only had enough money to get a hotel room for one night. Switzerland was not a cheap place. Perhaps the school was not in session...on Monday...in September...at 10:00 AM.

Once more, she called out again.

"Hello, I'm new here and need to check-in. Is there someone who can help me?"

A door opened out of site just around the corner in the hallway with sharp clicks coming out. A small wave of terror washed over her face as Rose's face met that of the figure who emerged from the cover of the wall. The figure was a well dressed man in a gray vest, white collared shirt and black slacks, but the part that scared her was the fact that he was massive standing at least 6" 5' and had a scowl that could curl your hair.

Rose started to quake in her Ugg boots as the man slowly approached her, his scowl covering his face.

The man spoke with a slight German accent which stereotypically matched his clean shaven face, long blonde hair and chiseled jaw.

"You are not impressing me."

Rose looked around the room wondering if he was addressing someone else. Not seeing anyone she turned back to the behemoth and remained speechless.

"What was the first instruction you were given?" the giant said through clenched teeth.

"I'm not sure. What instructions were those again?" Rose eked out.

"The ones you received through email. The ones you were given to get here."

Rose contemplated her acceptance letter.

"Was it 'Call the Head Office in Advance' because I did that and no one answered so I figured I should just show up."

The man turned his back to Rose and rubbed his forehead in frustration while Rose scrunched her face up in a mixture of confusion and nerves.

The man said, his back still turned "So you didn't get the instructions I'm guessing. Doesn't matter, attention to detail is something you'll learn if you pass the entrance exam."

There was no mention of an entrance exam on the application and yet that same woman in the town had spoken of it as well.

"I'm sorry, I was not aware there was any sort of exam. I was told I was accepted in the letter."

The man turned sharply back.

"You're lucky you're not a student yet, because you've already broken about 100 rules in this school and I wouldn't want to see what your punishment would be."

Punishment? What kind of University was this? Perhaps she should have researched if they still gave spankings in Switzerland at schools. But that would make no sense, since she was an adult. They cut off your hands for small crimes in some countries, Switzerland wasn't like that though...or was it?

"Alright, from now on, I'm to be addressed as Steward. It's a term of respect and the name of my job as well as my title and from now you are only to refer to yourself as candidate until you become a full time student. Remember, you haven't taken the entrance exam yet so it's not confirmed. Nod if you understand me."

Normally, in the USA, Rose would not have taken this kind of abuse. The man was rude and arrogant. He was also terrifying and it probably wasn't wise to anger him. Best to play along until she could find someone else to help her.

Rose nodded to his request.

"Good, maybe there's some hope for you after all. Follow me, leave your items here, you won't need them."

The idea of leaving a bag with a box of condoms and other phallic feminine items for someone to discover was not at the top of her priority list, but now was not the time to be caught up on personal security, at least in that area.

Rose set down her items and began to follow her new host into the bowels of the fortress/university.

The castle really opened up as she followed the "Steward" down the hallway. Sunlight poured over her through sky windows that reached to the very top of the ceiling. A blend of artistic eras adorned the stone hallway in the form of paintings and sculptures. The whole hallway was a mixture of various painting, sculptures and bizarre metal works that came from different eras and ancient times.

The paintings ranged from artistic nude to even more nude and less artistic and finally to just darn right disturbing. Not a single student painting was to be seen as far as she could tell, not that this place geared their attention towards art students. The Steward's massive back blocked her vision to their final destination.

The two finally arrived at a medieval wooden door that reminded her of something that would have come from "Game of Thrones", her favorite TV show.

The steward opened the door and ushered her in. The room was short and dimly lit by a single light that hung from a fixture at the top of the low ceiling. The room was smaller than her bedroom back home and only contained two chairs and a small wooden table.

"Sit down there," the Steward said and pointed at an oddly shaped wooden chair. She obeyed and sat down in the uncomfortable seat that was lumpy, but gave her good posture while he sat down in the opposing chair, a much more plush and comfortable one. He then reached over with his massive arms and shut the door.

"Alright, this is the first part of the examination. We try to weed out applicants who are not serious, but all the rules that we sent you on the letter...that you didn't read...apply. Just to refresh you memory here are the rules for all applicants."

The whole situation was quickly becoming more unnerving, especially with the only door and exit being shut. She wondered if she shouldn't have made that phone call home sooner.

"First rule, remember your place. You are an applicant applying to be a student and you will be respectful to your superiors which include me, the dean, the Examiner, any professors and of course the Marquis."

Rose was content to hear familiar terminology that at least confirmed this place as a school. She was not familiar with the term "Marquis" or "Examiner", but there were plenty of titles in Europe that made no sense.

The Steward continued, "Second, you must follow all rules and instructions to the 'T'. There is no room for interpretation, if you must ask a question to understand, please do so, but do not attempt to try anything on your own or face the consequences."

Homework must be very specific in this place. They must not kid around when it comes to education. She wasn't quite sure if this place was going to be quite as liberal as she once thought.

"The Third rule is there is no 'No'. You will be expected to do everything asked of you, if you don't agree to this the door is right there, you're free to leave, but if you want to join this prestigious institution I suggest you agree."

Well, she wasn't about to leave and have nowhere to go, so it would be best to make the best of this situation.

"Uhm, I agree," Rose said.

"Good, and another rule, is always use proper titles candidate. I call you candidate, and you will address me as Steward, because that is my title. That goes for everyone. If you are not sure what their title is, use the word Sir or Madame. If they tell you their title after that, do not forget and use that title next time, understood candidate?"

What sort of military like institution had she gotten herself into? Were all European schools like this? They did have to wear uniforms and school was a more serious thing here, but this was quickly becoming ridiculous.

"Yes, Si....Steward."

"Good, you'll need that quick wit to make it through the process. There are other rules, but as long as you follow those, the rest will come in good time."

The man pulled out a pen from his pocket and drew out a sheet of paper that was tucked into his vest. He placed the materials on the desk and glanced over the contents before he spoke up again.

"Candidate, I will ask you a series of questions, you are to answer them honestly. I am not looking for answers that please me, I'm looking for honesty. We will verify your answers personally so lying will only hurt you."

Rose nodded curtly.

"That would be a 'yes Steward'."

"Oh, I'm sorry, yes Steward," Rose replied.

The steward rubbed his face once again like back in the voyeur and spoke through his hands.

"Do not apologize, it wastes time. Just do what I say."

Rose thought it best not to answer and just 'do as he says' instead.

The Steward then started his interview.

"Tell me your Last name, birth date and last home address."

"Last name is Jones, born 1995 January 1st and I don't remember my last address."

The Steward furrowed his brow as he flipped through pages of his small pad of paper.

"This can't be right," the Steward said staring down at the paper.

"I'm sorry if I don't have my address off the top of my head, my mom had just moved before I came, but it's in my bag if you want..."

The Steward interrupted her, "Your name is Rose, right?"

"Uh...yes, but that's my first name. My last name is Jones."

The Steward continued to stare at the paper cross checking different items before finally looking up.

"Your birth date is off by two days and it says your last name is Rose, not your first. Why are you here again?"

"I'm here for school. This is Markess University right?"

Once again the Steward stared down at the sheet. "They must have made a mistake in the office. And it's pronounced Marquis and it's an Academy, not a University, though you'll hear it called everything in between. No, they probably just made a mistake with your paper, we'll fix it later.

He moved down to the next item on the list.

"We'll verify your details later, let's conclude with the interview. First, what was your previous position?"

Previous position? Rose wasn't sure exactly what he was asking for. Before she arrived here she had worked as a server at a restaurant.

"Well, my last 'job' was working as a server."

The Steward jotted down some notes and said a few words under his breath.

"Worked as a servant..."