New Slave Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mouth had already made an involuntary "O" waiting for the cock. I sucked as the tip hit my taste buds at the back of my throat. I could taste that bitter sweet tang of the pre cum juice. Hands moved down to my head and held it steady, as the cock was drawn out and then thrust slowly back in, deep to the back of my throat, making me nearly gag. I moved my tongue, licking the underside of his glans, swirling back around the top of his helmet to the eye, tasting the salty flavour of his juice. He stopped, held my head steady and put his cock just so it rested at my lips, one hand moved to his cock and started to stroke it, his hand moving up and down his shaft with increasing speed until I heard his groans and felt a sudden splash hit my lips, tongue and splashing to the back of my throat, as great spurts of cum shot out form his cock. I moved my head forward so that I could take the head of his cock in my mouth and sucked hard swirling my tongue around and around his helmet, encouraging his orgasm and juicing him of all his cum, I swallowed repeatedly trying to get as much of this nectar as I could down my throat.

Just as quickly as it started it stopped and I remembered the sensation down below. I looked and saw the dildo being removed, Michael had put on a condom and was walking towards me, his cock comically standing erect at ninety degrees from his body. He positioned himself between my legs, and I felt the tip of his cock placed against my arse hole, and with out any further delay he thrust his hips forward, his cock sliding easily up my back passage.

He held onto my legs which were still suspended from the ceiling and moved his hips backwards until his cock was still just inside me before pushing forwards and slowly pushed his cock back up my arse until I could feel his pubes spiking against my cheeks. He stayed all the way in, the sensation of the tip of his cock somewhere high inside me, my sphincter holding and grasping to hold the intruder tight. My cock was hard as rock standing proudly erect, throbbing aching for a hand to ease the orgasm building slowly in my balls.

He pulled out suddenly and in one smooth and swift motion shoved hard and thrust deep inside me causing me to gasp again at the sensation and doing again fucking me hard and fast, massaging my prostrate with every thrust my cock jerking. I moaned at the absolute pleasure of this man shoving his cock in and out of my arse.

His strokes became faster and faster until he groaned and shuddered, his cock buried to the hilt all 10 inches filling me back passage. I could feel it pulse as he shot great loads of cum up my arse, seeming to fill it full. He stopped and with drew his now half erect cock with a slush as some cum came with him. I could feel warm trickles of cum dribbling out of my hole and trickling down my cheeks.

Gina stood there "congratulations, you've now been initiated. How did you like it"

"I Don't know mistress" was my reply"

"You will learn" said Gina. "Undo him Mary"

Mary undid all the shackles and I massaged my legs from the inactivity.

The other three men moved away and sat down on the sofa their cocks still hard waiting to be serviced.

I looked closer and noticed each one was slightly bigger than the other, all of them bigger than Michael, the last must have been 2 inches in diameter, it was huge!

The first man motioned with a finger for me to come over, and pushed me down on to my knees. I knew what I had to do and bent forward, taking his cock on my mouth and put a hand round his shaft and pulled as I sucked and twirled my tongue around him. I started to move my head up and down his cock until his hands held my head still his cock twitched and shoot his load to the back of my throat. I swallowed hard but couldn't catch it all some of cum dribbling out of the sides of my mouth and down his shaft. His cock stopped coming and I moved my mouth trying to lick up the cum I had missed. I moved my hand to my mouth and licked of the cum which had landed on my hand. The next man got up and lay down on the floor his cock standing to attention like a flag pole. I got up and stood astride him, bent my knees, Gina reached around took hold of his cock and I lowered my arse until I could feel his cock positioned at the entrance of my arse. I kept lowering it and felt him move inside of me as my sphincter gave way and swallowed greedily. I kept going until my cheeks met his thighs his pubic hair tickling the cheeks of my arse, all 10 inches of cock buried deep up my back passage.

O how good it felt, his cock filling me up completely. As soon as my cheeks touched his thighs I lifted again up pulling his cock out until only his knob was in and sat down hard, repeating the movement again and again, riding him, driving his cock deep inside me. The other man came and stood in front of me holding his hard cock near my mouth I reached over and took him into mouth sucking greedily on the knob tasting his precum. It was strange being fucked by two men. But I loved feeling that hard shaft deep inside me while I sucked on a cock. I felt the cock in my arse start to pulse as he shot his load into to the depths of arse, spurting great globs of cum. I kept moving up and down milking him of all his juice.

He stopped and with drew his now half erect cock with a slush as some cum came with him. I could feel warm trickles of cum dribbling out of my hole and trickling down my cheeks.

Gina stood there "congratulations, you've now been initiated. How did you like it"

"I loved it thank you mistress"