New Starts Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
om2001
om2001
14 Followers

I pulled my hand out of my sisters' panties and almost immediately the smell of female semen hit my nostrils. The smell was intoxicatingly sweet and I knew that I could stay with this aroma all my life. My hand was completely soaked with all the juice she lost. Without knowing what I was thinking I raised my hand to my nose and smelled the sweet nectar, it smelled sweet enough so I dipped a finger into my mouth. It tasted as I thought it was: sweet but with a hint of bitterness. I knew that I could lick the entire content off my hand and then ask for seconds. I was just about to do so when my sister grabbed my hand and licked the juice straight off my palm. My sister tasted her own cum!

"Mmmm... I taste pretty good." My sister teased licking her lips and smacking her lips together. "I wonder how you taste."

Without any warning she let go of my now flaccid penis and pulled her cum soaked hand out of my trousers. Cum was splattered over all of her fingers and ran around her palm and the back of her hand. She licked the cum off her index and middle finger popping both in her mouth at the same time and swallowing the accumulated total in her mouth.

"Mmmm... I think you taste better than I do." She said.

She poked her little finger at me in a gesture of me to try a taste. I couldn't. The thought of me having cum in my mouth was enough to make me feel queasy. I knew where that cum had come from and where it had came out of and those two facts alone made me determined never to try it. It shook my head and my sister must have sensed the idea that I was thinking of and shrugged her shoulders as if she was offering me some ice cream before licking her own hand like a lollipop. Soon her hand was sparkly clean covered in her saliva. I had done the same with my hand licking the cum from her pussy from my hand ( I understand that there is little difference from licking the cum from her than there is my own, after all they are both from the genitalia and both are sterile but it was the principle).

As soon as our sexcapade was done we changed the channel and turned off the television. I decided to go to my room and get changed and my sister followed me. Once I had gotten changed from my clothes and put on a new pair of trousers it had dawned on me that she had not gotten changed at all even though her panties were soaking wet. In my room I have a computer desk with a computer propped against the wall behind the door. Along with the desk there is a swivel chair and keyboard holder with speakers and a microphone.

My sister sat on the swivel chair and crossed her legs. We spent the rest of the day like we would any other day – except with the sneaking in kisses. My sister was in my room for most of the day just generally chatting about life and how things have been and I was lying on my bed listening to her not wanting to miss a word. Our parents came home about 7:00pm put dad at first and then later at 7:45pm our mother. Our father did not bother coming upstairs when he came home nor did he call for us to check we were in the house, he probably thought that we were both out. When our mother came home she did not bother calling for us and we both presumed that they thought we were out. We were both alright with the thought that they thought we were out as it meant that we would have some privacy.

We heard both our parents come upstairs and I thought that they would come through the door and at the least say hi but that never happened, through hearing them on the landing I heard the creaking of the floorboards and then the opening of a door – they were going into their own bedroom.

My sister and I sat there in silence listening to the activity happening in the next room. There was a small bustle of activity and giggling; what ever they were doing they were having fun. When the activity of noise died down I managed to faintly make the sound of a woman moaning lightly. Within a millisecond we knew what they were doing.

After the light moaning there was a familiar sound of bedsprings then the increasing tempo of movement and louder moaning. I couldn't believe what I was hearing but looking over at my sister you would think that she was deaf to what was happening with the look of thought in her eyes. Soon the sound of moaning echoed throughout the house.

"Oh my god... oh, god....right...there" Our mother screamed "...Faster.... Come...on... give....me... harder.... Oh, my god.... God...."

I could hear the grunting of my father as I guessed he pumped in and out of our mother. The thought made me shiver, no child is meant to think that this happens to their parents and yet here we were both listening to the grunting and moaning in the next room. As we sat there listening to the pounding happening before us I knew that I was getting hard and to be truthful anyone would when they hear what we could hear at that moment. Rachel walked over to me and sat on the edge of the bed. I knew what she was going to do before she actually started; first she pulled my trousers down to my ankles and then the same with my boxers. She grabbed my now fully erect penis with her right hand and then began to jerk me off. She was slow at first and then was at a full tempo matching that of the noises radiating from the wall. I was in a world of my own. It was all surreal.

"Dads' really giving it to mom isn't he" My sister whispered in my ear trying to not be heard over the moaning next door.

I grunted in acknowledgement but didn't know how to respond. She continued to jerk me off. It was a first rate handjob. Trying not to think about what was happening to me I focused in on what was happening in the other room. I listened to the familiar slap of skin on skin and the animalistic grunting of my father. Since my mother could no longer have children since she opted to have her tubes tied I knew for 100% that my father would be riding bare back. This continued for several minutes, time flew as I received a handjob and my mother and father were doing the naughty in the next room. Since I had already came before in that day I knew that I could last a while my sister took this as a personal challenge and began to jerk me with a maniacal smile as if she was determined to cause me to blow my load this second. It may not have been that second but at the rate she was going it was soon. When I did spurt it was with a new found power and ferociousness, the first shot flew in the air and landed in my sisters hair, the second hit her just below the right eye and the final and third shot hit her across the lips.

My sister licked her lips and wiped the cum off with her tongue, she then used her hand to wipe the rest off her face and then licked that off her fingers as for the one in her hair she wiped her hand through her hair to get the bulk but if you were to look closely you could see that there was something there before.

I managed to finish before our parents had finished but it wasn't that long we had to wait and soon heard the piercing scream of my mother having an orgasm and my dad grunting as if he was attempting an impossible lift as he came inside her. My sister and I stayed in our room until we heard the sounds of both them getting changed and walking out of the room.

"So have you ever..." My sister spoke breaking the silence.

"Ever? What?" I asked.

"You know...done what they done... it?"

"You mean have I ever had sex?" I asked to confirm what she was asking me. "No. I am a virgin." I admitted. "What about you?"

The answer she gave me shocked me. "No."

Given that she had previous boyfriends I thought that she would have done it at the least once.

"I saved myself for that special someone... you." She replied.

"Me? You wanted me to be your first?" I asked.

"Yes."

From that day forward I knew I had a new goal – to take my sisters' virginity.

I'm hoping to have this story as a miniature series so please continue to read them and feel free to email me any suggestions of what future ideas you may have. Please don't comment too harshly.

Thank You for reading my story.

om2001
om2001
14 Followers