New Sub Ch. 01

Story Info
The first meeting with his new sub
901 words
3.69
15.1k
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/05/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She entered the room and her nightly garments were on the bed; dark stockings, a garter belt, black lace bra, black panties, a man's long sleeve cotton white shirt and a blind fold. A note was neatly propped on the pillow. A chair was placed in the middle of the room.

"My sexy Sophia, get dressed and put the blind fold on. Please sit in the chair like a proper lady facing the door. Shirt unbuttoned enough to please me. I will be there shortly."

She got dressed, her mind racing with anticipation, her excitement pumping blood to her pussy. His fixation on her wetness was always present and tonight was no exception.

"I expect your lips to be moistened with your excitement; please do not disappoint me. I'm not in the mood for excuses."

She sensed his tone was stern and was reminded her of his of his ability to be strict and quick to punish disobedience. Tonight was not one of those nights. Her fingers slipped inside and she brought them to her mouth. They were warm, slick and saturated with her pussy juice and she made sure he would taste her when they kissed. He always kissed her, soft, delicately and deliberate. The door opened and in a matter of moments she got a faint hint of his sent; strong, clean, masculine and delicious. Her loins pulsed with every heartbeat; he was here because she brought him pleasure.

Leaning in, he whispered to her. "My Sophia, you are such a good girl." His soft lips found the side of her neck and she felt him. His ability to apply a subtle touch at the right location was amazing. She felt his lips part and his tongue delicately caress her soft skin on her neck, slightly below her ear. He whispered to her, "my beautiful sex kitten".

He stepped away and came back with his silk ties; grasped her hands and bound them in front of her. As he worked the knots his mouth found hers. Did she wet them enough for him? She felt her pulse elevate and waited for his reaction; she did not want to disappoint. He let out a soft moan, a feeling of relief passed over her. He was pleased; her wetness excited him; tasting her was delightful. Grabbing her clenched bounded wrists, he pulled her to her feet, and walked over to the bathroom; he had her face the door.

"Raise your arms." She did as instructed. His neck ties were draped over the top of the door and secured to the towel hook on the other side. He positioned her with her arms over her head, one hand over the other, vulnerable and exposed. Stepping behind her, she felt his hands on her waist. "Spread you legs for me".

She did as directed and felt him press his body against her. His cock was hard and she felt it against her bum. He was very pleased and this brought her the validation she was seeking. His demands were being fulfilled by her obedience.

He unbuttoned her shirt and she felt him cup her breast. He placed a clamp on one of her nipples and a spark of electricity radiated through her body. He caressed her breast and pulled her nipple taut. He whispered to her, "Tell me why you are here Sophie." Her mind raced and her need to please was overwhelming.

"I am here for your pleasure. May I please you, Sir?" He was quick to show his approval by pressing his lips to her neck and kissing her gently.

His hand slid up the inside of her thigh; Sophia spread her legs in anticipation. The depths of her groin ached for his touch. She felt her muscles contract as he glided his fingers across the outer lips of her damp pussy and traced the sensitive area between her thighs and her opening. He knew exactly where to press firmly or deftly skim her most sensitive area. Sophia felt so vulnerable in that position; hands bound and arms above her head.

"Have you taken care of my pussy today?" His question was understood; he owned her pussy; owned her body and her actions. That is why she was there.

"Yes sir and she is ready for you."

She felt him unzip and pull his cock from his pants. He used the head of his shaft and rubbed it against her pussy. He parted her lips with the head of his cock and pushed the sodden fabric inside. She felt the texture of her panties and his engorged head as he teased her drenched opening. He gently pulled on the nipple clamp as his head worked her panties further into her.

He stepped back for a moment and removed her panties. She knew what was coming and she was delighted in the thought of being his nasty girl.

He brought the fabric to her lips; "Taste my pussy, baby girl. Tell me how sweet it is in your mouth." She could smell her excitement as her tongue brushed the wetness. He returned his cock to her opening and he circled the head of his cock on her clit. He rubbed the silken cloth across her lips and face; made her taste HIS pussy and it was pure decadence.

Sophia moaned softly that she was cumming; he pushed the panties into her mouth.