New Teaching Job

Story Info
Older professor can't resist thinking about college guy.
1k words
3.75
34.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three days before you were scheduled to start your new job teaching 5-8 year-olds, you get a call from a nearby university- as it turns out, one of their long-time English professors had to suddenly retire and they are looking for a replacement. They offer pay that is significantly better than what your new job was supposed to offer and it sounds like a great new opportunity, so you accept.

This job, however, is one hour away from your current house, so they offer to put you up for your first semester in a dormitory as a "faculty in residence". You are apprehensive about this, but decide to go with it given how expensive gas is.

During your first week, you settle in pretty quickly. You have an interactive, enthusiastic class that is bright and eager to learn. It is also full of eager young men, a few of whom are difficult not to look at and admire. You find that one of them, Brian, seems to look back - often. Every time you pass him as he comes to/from class, and when you pass him on campus, and in the dormitory, you find yourselves avoiding directly glancing at each other as there's somehow a tension there that makes you very uncomfortable. You find yourself wearing shorter skirts on the days that you teach his class, wondering to see if he'll look more closely.

A few weeks later, you have just finished your dinner and enjoyed a glass of wine with dinner. You suddenly find yourself thinking about Brian and try to shut himself out of your mind. However, you can't deny that familiar dampness that creeps between your thighs and you decide to roll with it for the evening.

You make yourself a bath, and get inside. As you relax your body in the water, you start to focus your energies where they are needed. You close your eyes, rubbing your breasts gently, and then start to rub your clit. You are surprised at how sensitive it is as you think about him and how he looked in his jeans and t-shirt today. you imagine his muscles glistening as he rubs you down in your mind, and you begin to imagine what his cock must look like. You lick your lips as you begin to imagine going down on his hard, eager, young cock. You make yourself gag on your dildo and giggle as you imagine deep-throating him.

Just as you are about to slide your dildo inside your soaking pussy, you are jarred by the phone ringing. You debate whether or not to let it ring, but you decide you better answer it, cursing the phone as you get to it. However, you are less annoyed, and sounding pleasant as you answer the phone, as you know you have some fun to look forward ot when you get back in the tub. You are shocked when you find out it's Brian on the other end. He sounds nervous on the phone with you and apologizes for interrupting your evening- he sounds like he was looking for an excuse to call, as he is asking questions about the coursework that you can tell he really doesn't need help with- in fact he's been doing great in the class.

After about 10 minutes on the phone with him you are starting to have trouble concentrating on what he's saying and you start thinking back to what you were feeling in the bath. You work up your nerve and say, "Well, Brian, I don't mean to be come off as rude, but I was in the bath when you called, and it sounds like things are going well." He starts to apologize and you say, "well, it's ok...i was actually thinking about you when you called". You hear a nervous silence. You continue "now that we've talked about your questions, perhaps we can talk about some other things."

Sensing that he's nervous but interested, you decide to continue. You start describing what you were thinking about in the bath, describing how wet you feel. You then describe how much you long for a nice hard cock. As you describe, you start to touch yourself, and you tell him what you are doing. In turn, he tells you what he'd do to you- describing the work he'd do with his tongue, licking you, and sucking on your clit. He describes the vein bulging on his cock and how much he wants it inside you. He begins to describe standing behind you, pumping his hard cock inside you. He is clearly jerking off which excites you even more and now he is moving you toward orgasm. He doesn't sound far either. You then decide that you want to have a better finish then either of you is about to have so you tell him exactly where your suite is and estimate it's about a 60-second walk from his room. You direct him exactly how to go without seeing somebody he knows and tell him you expect him within 2 minutes because that's all that you'll last. You tell him to cover up and get to your place NOW.

Ninety seconds after hanging up the phone, there's a knock at the door. You answer the door in your negligee, bring him in, and then slam the door. You instantly pull down his shorts, revealing his still rock-hard cock, which now you can admire in person, and within 30 seconds of him being in the room, its in your mouth. With a few motions of your lips and tongue and a few strokes with your hand, you can tell he's ready as he starts to throb. Your pussy simultaneously starts to let loose and you start to cum. As your body orgasms, your pussy dripping, large boluses of cum hit the back of your throat which you calmly and eagerly swallow.

You ask him, "now that was better, wasn't it? How long can you stay tonight?"

You gear up for a long, fun night as he smiles at you.

-to be continued-