New Territory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
raiderh
raiderh
159 Followers

I could tell she was nervous, but also very excited. "I want you to do whatever you want, babe...it's all yours."

I shook my head. "I love you, and I know you love me, but this isn't about that right now. I want to know if the thought of me going balls-deep into your ass turns you on."

"Yes...oh God, yes it does..." she said breathlessly, as if that was the first time she had considered that. I felt her thighs flex inward around my legs.

My eyes narrowed and my head turned, as if I wasn't satisfied with her answer.

Her face became slightly desperate, like I was holding something back from her. "I want you to put your cock in my ass! Please fuck me!" she pleaded.

I sat bolt upright and kissed her, hard. I grabbed her neck and under her ass and picked her up, then spun her around and drove her into the bed. I grabbed the robe still hanging from her wrist and threw it against the wall, then pushed myself back, kneeling between her legs. I forcefully grabbed the waistband of her thong and pulled it off before she could lift her hips. I was careful not to tear it, but soon it, too, was flying across the room.

Still kneeling, I cupped my hands beneath her cheeks and lifted her pussy to my mouth. This flurry of motion had taken less than ten seconds, and while I had no intention of letting up on the intensity, I was not going to be rough with her sensitive areas just yet. She needed to be warmed up, and the almost-gentle way I circled her clit with my tongue effectively redirected all of our energy onto that one tiny part of her body. She was already wet, but my tongue and the strength of my dominance over her rapidly took effect, and soon my chin was soaked in her honey.

Satisfied that she was physically and not just mentally aroused, I slowly lowered her back to the bed, using my knees to push the pillows under her lower back. This would have given me much-improved access to her pussy compared to lying flat on the bed, but that wasn't my intention, and I still wasn't satisfied. Thus I took her leg and pushed it to the sky, which elevated her hips even more and cleared a path for my face to reach her other hole. I leaned in close, but held off on making contact. Slowly my other hand slid up her leg from the knee, up to the thigh and finally to her pussy. I didn't pause at the entrance, but firmly slid a finger between her soft folds while simultaneously blowing gently down her crack.

She gasped, and I could see her rosebud pucker. Still working my finger in and out of her pussy, I leaned forward and started rimming her with my tongue. For awhile I kept my tongue pointed, forcefully circling the muscle and licking up to the base of her slit, then back down again. Eventually I pressed my face deeper and softened my tongue, covering her entire anus as I tried to make it as wet as I could. After that I followed with lapping, like I was licking the side of a lollipop, keeping my tongue soft but applying pressure with my chin.

For the first time, I completely ignored the sounds she was making. I didn't need to hear them, though...I knew what she wanted, and I received all the confirmation I needed from the waves of flexing in pretty much every muscle of her lower body, most notably the inside of her vagina and her sphincter.

I was enjoying this immensely; her strong reactions to my naughty oral intrusion was extremely satisfying. I continued for as long as I could, eventually adding a second finger to her pussy while my tongue explored her darker side. Eventually, however, my jaw started to ache, so after a few more deep thrusts with my pointed tongue, I leaned back onto my haunches. Tori had unconsciously taken a pillow in each hand by her sides and was clenching and unclenching her fists as I fingered her. Her chest heaved, and I could see the flush of red across it that proved she was extremely turned on right now. There was a ring of sweat around her forehead and down her jawline. She looked incredibly sexy.

It was my turn for a little stimulation. "Take over for me here," I said, and her hand pressed down to her crotch, quickly plunging two fingers into her pussy where mine had just been. I dropped her leg and knee-walked up her body, straddling her shoulders and placing my cock at the entrance of her mouth. She quickly took it in, and I cradled her head to give me leverage for thrusting.

"Did you like me down there, licking your asshole?" As always, it was a rhetorical question; I knew she fucking liked it, but I still wanted confirmation, maybe only to cement it in her own mind. Without waiting for response, I continued, "Do you want to lick mine?"

This time she nodded emphatically, at least as much as her position allowed, so I pulled out of her mouth stood up on the bed. Careful not to step on her hair, I placed my feet on either side of her face and grabbed ahold of the headboard. Taking my cock in hand, I lifted it and looked down at her flushed face. A few strands of hair were plastered to her forehead; the rest was splayed out over my feet and around her head. I slowly began squatting down. Her eyes blazed up at me, watching me the whole way down until my balls rested on her forehead and my ass came down to her panting mouth.

Instantly I felt a swirling sensation around my hole. Her mouth moved constantly as she licked and probed, and I watched, mesmerized, as my nutsack rubbed all over the top of her face. Her enthusiastic reciprocation put mine to shame; she was a crazed animal tossing my asshole. As her tongue slithered and lapped, an image of her coy, playful public persona flashed through my mind, shockingly different from the wanton sex creature beneath me. I had to release the grip on my cock for fear of overstimulation. She was driving me absolutely crazy with her frenzied tongue, licking broadly up to my taint and lifting my balls with her nose before licking those, too. Her mouth returned to my ass, and I could feel her burying her face in the crack trying to drive her tongue deeper.

Eventually I could take no more, and lifted myself from her face. I stepped back, again careful not to pull on her beautiful hair, and straddled her stomach. She was breathing heavily, her face a mask of insatiable lust. I bent over and kissed her, completely uncaring where her mouth had just been. I said it all as I leaned back: "I love you."

But this night of depravity was far from over. Sitting up, I leaned over and grabbed the lube. I could feel her arm bumping against my groin as she continued to thrust her fingers in and out of herself. Right in front of her face I popped open the bottle and poured it over my hand. Some of it dripped down onto her collarbone. I closed the bottle and dropped it behind me, then I leaned down and wetly licked up the drops on her chest. Holding it in my mouth, I craned my neck forward and shared the bittersweet taste of the lube with her in a lingering kiss.

Holding my hand aloft, I worked my way back down to her crotch, where I started licking and sucking on the knuckles of her plunging hand. Without looking, I brought my hand to her crack, instinctively lining up on the hole. Lightly at first, I pressed my pinky against the rim. Even with that gentle pressure, the lube and my earlier efforts caused it to slip right in. Tori audibly gasped from the cold, but it came back out as a long sigh of pleasure. I found with hardly any pressure at all my finger slid in to the last knuckle. I could feel her responding to the intrusion, but her best efforts couldn't hold my finger in place. I slowly built up a rhythm, coating her insides with lube, then pulled out. Next was the ring finger. Again, almost no effort and complete penetration. Her thigh muscles were twitching, and I could feel her toes curling. I took her thumb in my mouth and sucked on it.

After coating her anus with the lube on my ring finger, I pulled it out. The next part I executed slowly. Placing the tip of my middle finger on her hole, I bent it until the index finger was pressing against it, too. Then, I pushed. Slowly, steadily, firmly. Her sphincter resisted at first, and her breathing became hesitant, but relentlessly I pressed both fingers into her ass all the way up to my hand. Once there, I paused to let her get used to the feeling. She was still squirming, but the hand on her clit was going crazy. I wiggled my fingers; she moaned. I pulled them out partially, then pushed them back in. She moaned again. I repeated this, pulling out a little further and pushing back in a little harder each time. I gained speed and force, and soon my fingers were sawing in and out of her relaxed asshole almost in tandem with her hand.

Somewhat awkwardly while keeping my hand in motion, I brought my knees forward until the head of my penis was aligned with her dripping slit. I wasn't wearing a condom, but I couldn't resist. Instinctively I knew this was what she needed. Pressing the head against her labia, I was quickly rewarded when it disappeared into her.

The detonation of her orgasm ripped through her body, lifting her shoulders and head off of the bed as her stomach convulsed and her legs bent upward. She screamed, "Oh my GOD!" and her clit-stroking hand went into overtime.

I didn't thrust, I barely moved, but just-a-tip provided the perfect amount of stimulation. So perfect, in fact, that it was clear she was still turned on, even after her release.

While her body fell back to the bed, I one-handedly retrieved the lube and popped the cap open. I shoved my fingers deep into her ass one last time and fluttered them as her body started showing signs of life again. I shook the bottle and liberally poured lube all over my painfully throbbing cock.

It was time.

I removed my hand and grabbed both legs, pushing them all the way up to her shoulders. This served to bring her now slightly-gaping asshole in line with my iron rod. I placed the tip against the entrance, then looked Tori in the eye.

"Are you ready?" I asked genuinely, the forcefulness and dominance momentarily suspended.

She looked up at me between her knees. "Do it, Damon...fuck my ass."

I pushed. I felt firm resistance, and her face winced, but I held my ground without pushing any harder. Soon I was rewarded with the beautifully peculiar sensation of her sphincter swallowing around the head of my cock, enclosing it in an unbelievably tight embrace. Thank God I had doused myself with lube and paved the way with my fingers: her petite frame was barely going to allow my slippery cock entrance to this most Unholy of Holies.

She was taking short breaths and blowing them out, a slight wince still on her face. Remembering her reaction to my finger in the shower, I pulled out and pressed myself back in. She bucked forward as her eyes shot open and her breathing stopped. When she fell back her eyes screwed shut and she managed an, "Ohmigod!" I did it again, and her back arched into the pillows beneath her while she silently screamed. I did it a third time, and while her exhausted and overstimulated body didn't react this time, one hand snaked between her legs back down to her vagina while her other hand freed a nipple from the corset. I took this as an indication to keep going.

I pressed my hips into her, driving in another inch. She moaned. I tried pushing further, but she stopped me.

"Wait...Damon, it feels good, but go slowly."

So I patiently settled into pushing forward bit by bit, pausing to allow her body time to adjust. It was a deliciously slow process; the final tease in my pursuit of her anal virginity. Finally, I was in to the hilt. I savored the moment--it was better than I could have hoped. But this was only the beginning. Slowly, I started pulling out.

Now she reacted. Her head rolled from side to side, and her diddling increase as she physically pulled on her nipple. Out to the tip, pause, then back in again, this time in one long motion. Back out, pause, thrust in. Back out, thrust in; out...in....out--in--

As my tempo increased, so did her moaning. This time I noticed my silence, and without thinking about it, I released the mental block in my throat and began grunting in time with my thrusts.

I didn't believe it was possible, but the inside of her ass was even tighter than her vagina, and the feel--as well as the thought--of not wearing a condom as I sodomized the love of my life was beyond anything I was prepared for. The clincher, however, was that Tori was getting off on this: she was visibly building to her own climax with my cock in her ass. That more than anything set my heart racing and spurred my body to thrust harder, faster.

She was whimpering my name, twisting and pinching her abused nipple as her other hand plunged into her cunt, and her back arched as the shuddering started in her lower body again and gained momentum as it flooded outward.

I wanted to prolong this for eternity, but the sight and sounds of her approaching orgasm proved too much. I bellowed as I thrust deeply into her, cumming in torrents with such intensity that I nearly passed out.

Tori's climax followed immediately, and her clenching asshole prolonged my orgasm as I watched in amazement as she experienced her first-ever anal orgasm. I thought that was a myth, something that only happened in pornos. But here it was, in vibrant color and glorious reality.

Seemingly an epoch later, we both came back down to Earth. My dick hurt, and I had no doubt that right now she was feeling some pain, too. She winced as I pulled out, but then smiled.

"Oh, Damon...that was incredible...I could actually feel you pulsing as you came! That's what did it for me."

"I can't believe you climaxed like that, so close after the other one."

"I was sooo horny. I've been on edge since you played with me in the shower! And when you took control in the car...I was serious when I said you could do anything to me."

My reckless assertiveness had passed, and I tenderly brushed the side of her face. "I really enjoyed that, too, but I would never take advantage of you. I want you involved in what we're doing, because I couldn't stand the thought of you doing anything against your will just to please me."

She took my hand in hers. "Baby, doing something that turns you on by itself turns me on. That's how much I love you. And it's you who does that to me, and I don't mean that you talk me into it. I never would have done what we just did with any of my past boyfriends. I wouldn't have even considered it. But you and me? We are something special, and doing stuff like this...well, it just seems right."

I smiled to myself as I remembered the totally shameless look on her face after she licked my asshole. She really wasn't kidding about being turned on by this.

"Tori, for my part, I can't say that I haven't fantasized about doing stuff like this with other girls, but I can honestly say I never would have cared about their feelings or sincerity. I never want to hurt you or abuse your trust..." my eyes narrowed, "But I definitely get off on pushing the limits with you."

She turned her head and kissed the palm of my hand. "I love you, too, Damon, and I will go with you to the very edge of those limits. That's all I want. Just say you love me, and I'm yours."

"You know I do, Tor...I love you with all that I am."

"Then I am yours." She kissed my palm again. "Do with me whatever you want."

"Whatever I want?" She nodded back at me. I looked at her as the sun rose on a horizon of distant possibilities. I wanted to do everything with this girl, but at the same time, I wanted to to everything for her, too. "I will, but only if you promise you will do the same with me."

She coyly smiled up at me. "Oh, I will, Damon...believe me: I will."

raiderh
raiderh
159 Followers
12