New To The Leather Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You look taller." He said flatly.

"Maybe that's because you're sitting down." She retorted. She began making her way to the oven when she realized that her heels were clicking on the floor. She turned to see him looking down at her feet. He was trying to figure out what the odd noise was. She walked over to him before he could ask what she was wearing and tilted his face to hers with one soft hand.

"I love you," she said, and kissed him tenderly. The tip of her tongue flicked across his lips and he opened them almost hungrily to greet her. She pulled away before he could accomplish his goal. There was a fire in her eyes now and he could see it. She turned and retrieved dinner from the oven and placed it on the table. They ate in silence, quiet except for the faint clicking of her heels on one another. It was time to step up the anticipation.

Chapter 7

He couldn't keep his eyes off of her the entire dinner. He knew something was amiss. And he couldn't figure out what that clicking noise was. She knew it was driving him insane. Every time he would glance towards the floor, she would shoot him a look and he would straighten up and continue eating. When they were both finished, he got up and cleared the table. She allowed him to survey her with his eyes, she knew that the most he could see was a portion of her boot. She thought about this for a bit and decided that a tease was in order.

She wasn't quite ready for the show to begin, but she thought a little pre-game warm-up was due. She stood as he was scraping off the plates and walked beside him. She opened the cabinet to his left that contained their glassware and began looking for a martini glass. He looked at her, puzzled.

"What are you looking for hun?"

"I want to have a martini, do you know where the glasses are?"

"Top shelf," he said as he bent to put the dishes in the dishwasher. She saw her opportunity, and stood on her toes to try to reach. He was getting ready to stand up when he caught a glimpse of something shiny under her skirt. As she continued stretching, her skirt rose a little higher, revealing about three inches of her steel stiletto.

She watched his expression change from curiosity to amazement. When his jaw dropped open to say something, she quickly grabbed a martini glass and stood back on the floor. Her skirt once again covered her heels and he looked up at her, daze broken.

For the first time this evening, he noticed how good she looked. He had been so caught up in work that he didn't really notice how sleek and lovely her face looked. But aside from that, the only thing he could picture in his mind was the steel spikes that were hidden under his wife's skirt. Suddenly he realized what the odd noises had been earlier. He stood up and stared at her. The sly smile she had on her face quickly gave way to a more sheepish one.

"May I have the vodka from the freezer?" she asked.

Without taking his eyes off of her, he opened the freezer door and retrieved the bottle. His interest was peaked now, but she didn't seem to be giving him any clues that there was anything out of the ordinary going on. Aside from her subtle glances, things seemed to be as usual. She was toying with him. This thought gave way to other thoughts.

He remembered a time when she had been like this before, when things were going a little better in their relationship. He remembered how good their sex life had been, and he was hoping that maybe this little game she was playing meant that things were going to return to normal. He felt a twinge in his boxers as he became aroused at these thoughts.

He turned to her and saw that her back was to him. She was making a martini at the table. His eyes mapped out every inch of her body. Her ass looked splendid in her skirt. He wondered what else she was hiding underneath it. She felt his stare and turned to him.

"Did you want one too?" She knew the answer was no, but the silence was killing her. She finished stirring her martini and began to sip it. The look he was giving her was a mixture of lust and pure intensity. It scared her a little. He must be catching on. And not a moment too soon she thought. Her nerves were returning and she downed the rest of her martini in 2 big gulps. His eyes widened at this, he had never seen her do that before. He decided to pour himself a drink, a shot of Jaeger. That bottle was also in the freezer.

She watched him intently as he poured himself a shot, downed it, and then poured another. Then he recapped the bottle and placed it in the freezer. He turned to say something to his wife and found she was standing right beside him. She wrapped her arms lovingly around his neck and kissed him. She hated the taste of Jaeger, but she was becoming impatient.

He placed his hands gently on her hips and returned her kiss. His hands were exploring when he hit one of the steel bones in her corset. He broke his kiss to say more, but she stopped him with another. He continued to explore her undergarments through her sweatshirt and found one of the rings at her hip. He toyed with it, trying to figure out what it was. She felt that he was becoming a little too curious and she pulled away from him.

"How about we go to the living room?" she suggested.

"I thought the carpet was wet?" he said.

"It should be dry now." She said, and led him by his tie through the foyer doors.

Chapter 8

The sweet aroma of vanilla hit him as he followed her into the darkened room. It was warm, and dimly lit by a few candles. The light from the fireplace was illuminating a very inviting looking spot on the floor.

"Take off your shirt," was all she said as she stepped away from him into a dark corner. He heard bottles rattling as he did what he was told. Once his shirt was off, he saw her emerge from the darkness. She was carrying a small bowl with a shiny liquid in it.

"Lie on your stomach, please." She requested. He did this also without complaint. It was slightly painful for him to lie down, in all of her teasing, he had gotten a slight erection, and it was now being pressed into the floor by the weight of his body.

Once he was lying flat, she straddled his back and sat the bowl down beside him. He could feel the fabric of whatever she was wearing. It felt thick and smooth to him. Her legs were pressed against his side and he could just begin to feel that the same fabric was covering her thighs. He wondered if it went the whole way down.

"Tilt you head up a moment, please." She said. As he did so, she slipped the silk blindfold that Eric had included in her goody bag over his eyes. He began to protest until she poured the liquid from the bowl down his spine, starting at his neck. It was warm and very slick. He guessed it was massage oil. The sensations from it trickling down his back were almost too intense. Not being able to see what she was doing was heightening his senses quite a bit.

"Try to relax and enjoy this," she pleaded as his body tensed under her. She felt him begin to loosen up as she began making slow methodic circles on his back with her fingertips. Her hands glided beautifully along his back, the slick massage oil soaking into his skin, giving it a lovely glow. He relaxed completely now as she took control. After she had worked a good bit of the oil in, she stopped and dried her hands off on the towel she had brought with her.

"Why did you stop?" he whined at her.

"Just hush, I'm not finished yet." She scolded him. She then grabbed the bottom of her sweatshirt and lifted it up over her head, careful not to muss her hair or makeup. She flung it to the couch and then stood up to remove her skirt. She pressed the sides of her steel stilettos into his sides and he went to reach for his blindfold.

"Stop right there," she commanded, "you move another inch and the fun is over."

He opened his mouth to protest, and then thought better of it. He had seen part of what was pressing into his sides and he didn't want to miss the chance of seeing more. He again rested his head on the soft pillow and awaited his next command. Once she had taken her outer articles of clothing off, she bent to remove his pants. She asked him to sit up a little so she could undo his fly. As he did this, and she reached around to unzip him, she felt the hard bulge in his pants and smiled to herself.

"You aren't enjoying this, are you?" she asked, as if she didn't know. He shook his head no as she slid his pants to his ankles. She began to reach for his boxers, but stopped when she saw that it was her favorite pair of black boxer-briefs he was wearing. She loved the way his ass looked in those, not to mention his package, so she left them on for her own visual pleasure.

Chapter 9

She straddled him again, and this time he could feel more of what he had felt earlier. He felt the smooth, cold leather of her boots along his thighs, and the cold hard steel of her heels was menacingly poking at his calves.

She was hovering just above his lower back and he could feel the heat emanating off of her. She was practically burning his back with her crotch. She brought her body down onto his and he could feel a strip of leather between her legs. She grinded on his back for a few moments, moistening her leather thong. Then she began to massage him again.

He wanted to reach back and touch her, but all he could reach were her thighs. He caressed them and felt the rich fabric beneath his fingertips. There was a stirring in his boxers again as he thought about what she had in store for him. This was so unusual of her and it excited him to no end. She felt him wiggle a little bit and figured he must be cracking some serious wood by now. At least she was hoping. And if not, what she was about to do would.

Carefully, she repositioned herself so that her breasts were dangling just above his back. Then, very slowly, she lowered her upper body until her breasts were lightly touching his back. Her nipples were erect and her piercings were sticking out. She made small and rhythmic motions with her body, dragging her breasts across his back. He shifted uncomfortably below her and she stopped.

"Whats wrong?" she asked.

"I'm pitching a tent into the floor and it kinda hurts." He admitted. She laughed and stood up, figuring she had given him enough of a tease with her endowments. She instructed him to lie still for a minute while she put her things away. Then she returned, helped him to his feet, and led him carefully up the steps to the bathroom.

Chapter 10

She instructed him to keep his blindfold on as she sat him on the toilet seat. She ran water in the tub, keeping a watchful eye on him. He sat patiently, hands in his lap, just barely covering the erection that was poking out of his boxers. She licked her lips, imagining the taste of his flesh.

Once the tub was full, she grabbed the bowl of rose petals that she had placed on the sink and scattered some across the steaming surface of the water. She then walked over to him and sprinkled the rest across his shoulders and over his head. He caught a few in his hands and ran his fingers over them, comparing their silkiness to the silkiness of his wife's skin. He could imagine himself touching her and caressing her as he caressed the petal. It made his penis twinge and a little dribble of semen escaped the crown.

She caught a glimpse of this, and it set her groin on fire. She knelt in front of him and kissed the shaft gently, and then daintily licked the droplet from off of his velvety smooth penis. He groaned with excitement and went to reach for her, but all he got was her hands, pulling him towards the tub. She took off his boxers and gazed longingly at his erection. It was a beautiful sight, the skin pulled taught, the glisten of her lipgloss, the purple coloration of its crown practically pulsating at her.

She gathered herself and helped him step into the tub. The hot water felt good on his muscles and he immediately relaxed. She began to soap him up with an exfoliating bar. The texture felt good on his skin. The roughness combined with the softness of her hands was quite pleasing. She soaped every inch of him, except his loins. She danced around them with her fingertips, occasionally lightly dragging her nails across his stomach just above it. He loved when she used her nails. Every time she would get close to touching his cock it would jump happily in the air.

He wanted to have the blindfold off now, he wanted to see how beautiful he was sure she looked under her clothes. These thoughts ceased however when she finally grabbed his erection and began to slide her slippery hand up and down his rock hard shaft. He gasped at how good it felt. Her other hand was gently caressing his testicles and playing with his ass. It was the relief that he needed. The teasing earlier and the kissing and licking she had just done was driving him insane. He felt like he was going to explode.

"You might want to stop that," he warned her, "I don't know how much more I can take."

"That's not for you to worry about," she said, and continued her hand movements. This was what she wanted. He began to moan louder as she quickened her pace.

"Baby, please... I can't..." he pleaded with her, but she wasn't hearing it. She felt his testicles tense, and with one loud groan he erupted. Thick, white semen flowed down over her clenched fist and into the water. It made cloudlike swirling patterns in the tub as it sank to the bottom.

Slowly, his body relaxed and he slid down into the tub. He reached for the blindfold again, but she stopped him.

"Not yet, soon." She cooed. He let his hand fall and smiled in her general direction.

"That felt really good... but why now? I figured you wanted more than just that."

"Oh, I'm not finished with you yet," she quipped, "that was just the beginning. Now, give me your hand, its time to dry you off."

Chapter 11

The whole time she was trying to dry him off, he was trying to grope at her. She would dodge his blind attempts and playfully slap him on the behind. At one point, she let down her guard, and he grabbed a handful of her right breast. She gasped as his thumb found her nipple ring.

"Whats this?" he questioned.

"Not something that you should be touching right now." She snapped, and smacked his hand away. "You need to learn your lesson. Bend over and put your hands on the sink."

She guided him on his way, so that he wouldn't slip and bang his head. When he was in position, she grabbed the whip off of the floor and dangled it across his back.

"Do you feel that?" she asked.

"Yes." He said as he shivered with excitement.

"Does it feel good?" she questioned him again as she continued to tickle his back and ass with the leather tails.

"It tickles..." he giggled.

"Not for long," she growled, and with that she brought the whip up high and sent it slashing across his ass cheeks. He winced, but stood still. The red marks were beginning to form on his taught skin.

"That hurt." He whined at her.

"That's what you get for breaking the rules," she said, "now come with me." She led him by the hand into the bedroom and sat him down on the bed. The satin sheets felt good on his bare skin, they were cold and silky. The smooth texture reminded him of his wife's skin, just as the rose petals had done, and his penis began to twitch with the thought.

"Sit still just a few more seconds and then we'll take the blindfold off." She said. He obeyed, and she began to rummage through her bag. She got out the cuffs and laid them aside. Then she got out the collar and put it on. It wasn't tight enough to choke her, but it was enough to keep her head up straight. She glanced in the mirror and admired how she looked. So powerful, so sleek, so sexy. She smiled and applied lipgloss to her lips again. Then she turned to her husband.

"You can take the blindfold off now."

The next few seconds felt like an eternity. It was uncomfortably quiet in the room after he removed his blindfold. He sat on the edge of the bed in amazement. His eyes devoured her, he took in all he could before he had to blink.

His wife stood before him in her open bust corset and thigh high boots. Both of her nipples were pierced, and they stood erect with excitement. The collar was around her neck, her hair was perfect, and her lips looked very inviting. It took him a few minutes to realize what she was holding out to him in her hands, eyes pleading.

12