New To This Ch. 02

Story Info
Tina's boyfriend discovers her secret.
3k words
4.61
28.9k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 01/09/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FluteMaster
FluteMaster
309 Followers

In the dim light of the restaurant booth Tina quietly watched her latest boyfriend. Andy, a work colleague, was telling her about the training he was doing for his latest hobby, the triathlon. It seemed full of jargon and technical stuff that was beyond her, He had been cycling and running for some time, but was pretty inexperienced at swimming. So, he was regularly down to the pool and doing practice laps with the "pullbouy", or float, between his legs.

This was one of the things that she liked about Andy, though. If he set his mind on doing something, he was prepared to do what it took to get better. Other guys would have given up, but he just set himself another goal.

Tina wished she was more like that, more focused, more self disciplined. She had trouble getting herself out of bed in the morning, and no way could she see herself getting up extra early in order to spend time three days a week at the local swimming pool.

Whatever it was he was doing, though, it was working. Slim and wiry, he moved with fluid grace. And he was surprisingly strong for his build, with a handshake that was more than firm.

Tina had always envied his ability to eat well, and yet not carry an ounce of excess fat. He also looked good naked, and had some impressive stamina. Last weekend they had finally made it to bed together, and he had pushed enough of the right buttons to leave her feeling very relaxed, and very keen for any repeat performances going.

Tina liked sex, and was an enthusiastic participant. She believed in giving as good as she got, and was proud of her oral technique. Between them they had covered most of the normal bases, and she had been happy to suggest things as well as go along with his moves.

Those buttons that he hadn't touched, though, she was keeping very close to herself. Back in college she had experienced the amazing impact of being spanked and paddled, and the incredible arousal it had given her. Often, when masturbating on her own, she replayed that afternoon and her desire to be fucked by one and all afterwards. There was a dark intensity of those scenes that sent her to new heights, but also scared her. What she desired seemed so abnormal, and she couldn't think of a way of letting her boyfriends know her little secret.

Sometimes, when she was on her own and in front of the computer, she would trawl websites relating to bondage, punishment, BDSM and D/s relationships. When she saw pictures of girls tied up and vulnerable, when she saw them being punished by strong men, she melted inside and wanted to be there. She wanted to experience again the pain of the spanking, and then the urgent desire to be taken by her captor and used for their pleasure. She was, she knew, a submissive.

But Andy was such a gentleman, he seemed even less likely than most guys to want to punish her and make her obey his commands. He was polite, thoughtful, and hated prejudice of all kinds. Maybe, she thought, that was what she really wanted; a man who took her seriously, talked to her like an equal, and yet enjoyed great sex. She sighed to herself, and resigned herself to never seeing her fantasies come true.

After the meal and some very decent wine, they took the taxi to where Andy had his apartment. It was a Friday night, and they had arranged that Tina would stay the weekend, going back to her place on the Sunday evening.

In the taxi and feeling somewhat tipsy, Tina felt playful. So it was that she suddenly decided to launch herself at Andy and start tickling him.

Well, she giggled to herself, he takes himself far too seriously at times.

However, she had reckoned without his strength, and within seconds she found herself pinned to her seat while he gazed at her coolly. Somehow, he wasn't as amused as she had been. But, his way of restraining her and looking at her also made a profound impression. It was if, somehow, a mask had slipped. Until now she had confused politeness with weakness, quietness with shyness. But the man who held her down was revealing a readiness to take charge, to challenge her, to impose his will on her. And that sudden awareness sent a very erotic tingle through her stomach and to her pussy.

At this point she might still have successfully hid the effect he was having on her. Had he let go of her, she could have given a little laugh, brushed herself down and carried on as if nothing had happened.

But he didn't let go. He didn't let her regain her composure. Slowly, but surely, he leaned in and kissed her, firmly on her lips. This was no playful buss, it wasn't an apologetic peck. He was in command, preventing her from moving, and claiming something he regarded as his.

Tina couldn't help herself. She moaned into his mouth and pressed herself up against him. It was if his actions had unlocked a passionate animal. Still holding her, he pulled back and looked hard into her eyes. His hooded gaze seemed hawk like and he obviously saw her need and desire. Tina bit her bottom lip in anxiety, her eyes wide with fear and hunger combined. If he had placed a hand between her legs she knew he would feel the heat and wetness. She was highly aroused, and getting more so every second he inspected her.

And then, she saw a light of understanding in his eyes, and with care and tenderness, he pulled her into his arms, and let her head rest on his chest as he embraced her. Despite herself, she began to cry, quietly, but with shuddering sobs. She didn't quite know why, but something about his transition from predator to protector had unlocked a buried part of herself. She had felt fear before, but not of what he might do, but almost of what he might not do. She was afraid that he would see her dark secret, and be repelled by it. By pulling her into his arms, he had signaled that he had seen, and accepted her, and that acceptance freed her from some of her darkest anxieties.

For the last twenty minutes of the ride he held her tightly as she snuggled into him. Her crying had subsided, but her need to be comforted remained very strong. She felt his lips touch the top of her head, and this act of tenderness provoked fresh floods of tears; tears of regret and happiness.

Once inside the apartment, Andy took charge. He sat Tina on the couch and found a duvet for her to snuggle into. With quick economical movements he drew the blinds and switched on the low lighting. After a glance at his CD collection, he selected a recording of Gregorian Chant. The timeless music with its stately progression soothed Tina's troubled heart, and she lay back, her eyes closed, letting the male voices speak directly to her.

The smell of Arabica coffee brought her back, and when she opened her eyes, Andy passed her one of the mugs.

"It was cream and no sugar, wasn't it?"

Tina nodded her thanks, grateful for this act of normality.

He took his mug of black coffee and sat on one of the upright chairs nearby.

Gently, with a look of concern on his face, Andy spoke to her.

"Now, I know that what happened in the taxi just then was a real shock for you, so tell me to go boil my head if you want, but I am happy to listen if you want to talk about it."

His choice of words made Tina softly smile and this, along with his genuine care, helped her decide to open her heart at least part way to him.

Shyly she looked down into her coffee as if looking for inspiration.

"I'm not sure why I cried." She shrugged her shoulders. "It was like I felt you were going to tell me off for something, and then didn't. But more than that, and yet not quite that."

She looked up at him, a wry look on her face.

"I'm sorry, I'm not making much sense here am I?"

Andy gave his own quizzical smile and shrugged as well.

"Maybe if we went back a little? You suddenly attacked me in the taxi, and I held you down and kissed you. What happened then felt almost as if I had set something off. What was that?"

Tina blushed red at this point.

"Ahh, yes." Damn, she thought to herself. He did notice something.

"I'm sorry", she apologized, "that was rather slutty of me, pushing myself against you like that."

Andy looked again with those eyes that saw deep into her.

"Not slutty," he said, "alive. When I kissed you, you responded as if we were in bed. But it wasn't the kiss that did that was it? It was the fact that I was holding you down. I had conquered you."

Inside, Tina felt her emotions slip sideways. He understands, she told herself. He accepts me. Suddenly, she felt very vulnerable, and very free. It was all she could do to nod at him.

And then, he dropped the bombshell.

"When we first met, I wondered if you would be like that. You see, I always suspected that you were a submissive."

Tina looked at him dumbfounded. Her true self was that obvious? How did he, how could he...?

Andy smiled a broader smile.

"Don't worry, your secret is safe with me. I don't tell people this unless I am pretty sure. I have had some experience as a Dominant, you see, and after a while, you get to spot the signs. Until now, though, I have only known woman who have embraced their submissive sides. I would guess that you know it's there, but keep it well hidden for some reason. Do you want to share why?"

After this little revelation, there didn't seem like much to hide. With a sense of relief, she told him about her experience at college. (See "New to This"). Along with the intensity of the actual experience and the arousal she felt, she also described her fear of seeming like a slut. After all, she protested, good girls aren't like that, are they?

"Good girls?" Andy laughed quietly. "In my experience, good girls are ones who are honest about themselves. I just happen to like the ones who are honest about wanting me to be dominant."

Tina smiled shyly at his openness.

"So, now you know that I am a submissive, what do you want to do now?"

Andy slipped off his chair and came over to where Tina was stilled snuggled on the couch under the duvet.

"It means that we are going to go to bed, together, as we planned. But first, we are going to have a treat. You attacked me in that taxi, and I don't like being suddenly attacked. "

Andy gave a little smile as he said this, re-assuring her that this was playful, though his tone was serious.

"So, I think I ought to punish you. And I am going to do that my taking you into the bedroom, lifting up your skirt, pulling down your panties, and spanking your bare butt. What do you think of that?"

Tina gave a gulp, and felt her cunt spasm. This was better than any fantasy, it was real.

"I think I deserve everything you give me. And I only hope it will make me a good girl afterwards."

Andy couldn't resist a grin.

"I'm sure it will, my dear."

He stood, and helped Tina up too. Together, with him leading, they proceeded to the bedroom. Once by the bed, he turned to her and kissed her full on the mouth, feeling Tina's warm body press itself again to him as it had in the taxi. Even the anticipation of the spanking was arousing her, and she could have sworn her cunt was leaking.

Andy sat on the edge of the bed and made Tina lie across his lap. Her body was mostly supported by the bed with her hips on his right leg and her tummy on her left. Being right handed, Andy preferred to have the bottom directly beneath his striking hand.

With infinite care he lifted the fabric of her skirt, exposing the hold ups and white cotton knickers. The latter stretched tautly over the curves of her rounded derriere. As the cool air wafted over her exposed skin, Tina felt herself blush, and yet couldn't suppress a moan of anticipation. The waiting was so exquisite.

Having hooked his fingers under the elastic, Andy fiercely tugged her underwear from over her bottom and down to her thighs. For another moment he paused, drinking in the sight of this proffered gift, her naked arse, given to him to be spanked for their mutual pleasure. He slid his hands over the warm flesh, pressing the muscle, stroking the soft skin.

And then just as Tina was relaxing to the soft caress;

SMACK, his hand left a red mark on her right cheek.

Tina gave a gasp, and felt the pain/heat arc into her sex.

The hand resumed its gentle exploration

And SMACK, the left cheek reddened, triggering fresh arousal.

But this time, the arousal was ok, it was what they both wanted.

Tina buried her head into the bed covers and whimpered with pleasure.

SMACK, SMACK. Two hard blows, merging into one.

Andy pushed his hand in between her thighs and gently eased them apart. With her head buried, he couldn't see her blushes as her sopping cunt was exposed. Her stomach was in free fall as he pushed all those buttons she had thought were beyond his reach.

Andy reached in and stroked the wet flesh, marveling at how her swollen lips resembled the petals of a tropical flower. As his fingers explored downwards they brushed her sensitive clit, and Tina gave a low moan and her hips bucked slightly.

SMACK, SMACK.

"Stay still until I say you can move."

Tina went still, happily ceding control to this wonderful man.

Again his fingers slid into her wetness, opening her cunt and her lust.

"You little slut, you are enjoying this aren't you?"

Oh god, even the words were right. Tina was almost beside herself. She could only nod, and give herself up to her sexual need.

In that case, I think you deserve another four smacks, and then it will be time for you to show me how good you are.

Tina was grateful that this wasn't going to last too long. She had been aroused since that incident in the taxi, and she needed some release soon. Head down, she clutched the covers and pushed her arse up to her Master's hand.

SMACK

Pause

SMACK

Pause

SMACK

Pause, longer this time

SMACK.

With a groan of relief, Tina relaxed onto Andy again, noting the exceptionally large and solid length sticking into her stomach.

Andy lifted her up and drew her into his arms. Through her tears, she was smiling, and they kissed each other, tenderly at first, and then with increasing passion.

It was if they were feeding each other the passion they needed, each lifting the other further.

Clothes weren't removed, they were just pushed out of the way. Within minutes her blouse was unbuttoned and her bra pushed off her firm breasts. As he sucked and gently chewed her stiff buds, she unbuttoned his shirt and stroked the muscles of his chest, whimpering at the way his mouth was triggering such sweet pleasure in her pussy.

He laid her back on the bed, and stood up. With one hand he gripped her panties and pulled them down her legs and off, throwing them into the corner. Unzipping his trousers and freeing his cock, he almost threw himself onto her.

Lying over her on his elbows, he then paused, looking again at her intently.

Tina reached up to his face, and slowly pulled it down to her hungry mouth. Just before they kissed she murmured,

"Thank you Andy. Thank you for spanking me."

They kissed with fiery intensity as Andy guided himself to the entrance of her sex. There was a groan from both of them as he sank into her. She was more swollen and tight than she had ever been before, and he was aching with hardness. Like teenagers, they were almost ready to climax and they had yet to actually start fucking.

Lifting himself up onto his elbows, Andy looked down at this amazing woman who matched his desires so well.

Then, slowly at first, but with increasingly harder thrusts, he began to possess her, to pound her, to drive deep into her being.

She tilted her head back and made guttural noises as she gave herself utterly to him. Together they ratcheted up the pleasure, feeling their own climax building in pressure. Andy pumped harder and harder, driving his hips down to her up thrust. Every in stroke provoked a cry from her, and he marveled at the red flush starting to spread over her upper chest.

And then, with the suddenness of a tropical rainstorm, her climax struck her, and with a wail she clutched him as her body jerked and bucked, her legs wrapped around his waist. The animal intensity of her orgasm and the tight rippling of her cunt triggered Andy's own climax, and with a loud groan he sank a final time into her core and felt his cum spurt deep into her.

As the heat dissipated, they held each other, lost in the wonder of what had happened.

One final time, Andy kissed her, and whispered.

"And next time, it will be even better."

Tina giggled, knowing that this would indeed be the case.

FluteMaster
FluteMaster
309 Followers