New Toy

Story Info
Rebecca brings home a new toy
2k words
4.27
45.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rebecca lay awake unable to drift off to sleep. She'd just been to a sex toy party and was eager to try out her new toy on Karl. The problem was, she'd told Karl not to wait up as she knew she'd be out late, but now she wished she hadn't. Rebecca bit her lip and slid herself under the sheets then carefully pulling down his boxers, began to lick and suck on Karl's member. It wasn't long before Rebecca heard a deep moan and felt Karl's body start to tense and move about under her.

She stopped and poked her head up from under the covers with a smile on her face and a giggle.

"Oh, you're awake.."

"Hey why'd you stop?" asked Karl, with obvious dissapointment in his tone of voice.

"Oh don't worry, I'll finish it later but right now I want to try something new on you."

"What is it?" Karl asked, sitting up now showing interest.

"Well.. This" She got out of bed and showed Karl her new strap on she was wearing, shiny black and alot bigger than the last one she'd used on him.

"So.. what do you think?" she asked curiously, stroking her erect member, measuring 10 inches, strapped in front of her pussy which was already becoming moist at the thought of using the strap on on Karl.

"I think it's...big, very big." Karl said, taken aback slightly but failing to hide his arousal at the sight of it.

"You'll get used to it now come on, lie down on your back and hold your legs up in the air. I'm going to try a different position."

Karl did as instructed but instead of Rebecca using KY to prepare the entrance for her dildo, Karl watched as she lowered her mouth onto him, grasping his cheeks with her fingers and using her tongue on and around his ass making him squirm and grunt at her touch.

"Do you like the feel of my tongue there?" Rebecca asked raising her head up between his knees to look at Karl's expression.

His eyes were shut tight and still moaning quietly whispered, "Yes, yes I like it."

"Good.." she whispered back and went to the drawer where she got hold of the KY and gave it to Karl.

"Here, put some of this on for me. I want to see you put it on yourself." Rebecca said with a smile.

Karl sat up and opened the KY and dabbed a little on himself then used a finger to slide some inside himself so to be ready for what Rebecca had in store for him.

Rebecca was having a hard time not touching herself at the sight before her. She went and helped Karl prepare himself.

"Let me finish that for you" offered Rebecca sliding her hands down his tight buttocks and rubbing more lubricant onto his ass. She then slid three fingers into him at once making him lurch slightly forward before settling back into her, once use to the feeling.

"Ok, lie on your back again." Rebecca ordered. "I want to watch you as I do this." A smile traveled across her face showing obvious excitment.

Karl lay down onto his back again and held his legs up anxiously awaiting Rebecca's next move.

Rebecca slid a finger in one last time then positioned her dildo against Karl's ass slowly applying pressure as she watched Karl's eyes close tight and his head roll back as he felt the thick plastic rod enter him.

Rebecca pulled out slightly then drove it in twice as deep as the first thrust making Karl breath out deeply and take a hold of a pillow smoothering his cries of pleasure.

She watched Karl intensely, loving the power she felt over him and the pleasure she was giving him.

Once again, Rebecca pulled herself out and pushed in even deeper, making herself breathe heavier as she thrusted deeper and stronger into him.

She was at her full depth in minutes and he'd adjusted well. She began to pick up the pace and took a hold of Karl's legs resting them against her chest as she plunged her body forward into his.

"Uhh, uhh, God.." breathed Karl as he felt Rebecca increase the speed of her thrusts rubbing his g spot each time from the angle of which she had entered him. Rebecca kissed up and down Karl's thighs as she pounded him, feeling him push against her the harder she pushed.

"Ahh, aahhh, aahhh" she cried as she felt the leather straps of her harness rubbing against her clit causing her to thrust even harder against Karl.

Her pleasure increased steadily making her whole body shudder while she shoved her strap on as deep and as fast into Karl as she could, making him moan loudly with pleasure grabbing a hold of the bed posts and impaling himself onto her as she climaxed.

Rebecca slowed down and eased her long black member out of Karl's now aching ass. She moved to his side.

"Told you I'd finish it off later." Rebecca said with a smirk and grasped Karl's now throbing penis taking it whole into her mouth while massaging his scrotum with her hand.

"Uhhh, uhhhh, aahhh" Karl grunted as his pelvis moved up and down in time to her sucking, his hand resting on her head guiding it backwards and forwards.

She felt him coming and brought up the speed of her actions soon tasting him as he thrusted deeper into her throat.

Finally, Karl came, releasing into Rebecca's mouth and down her throat, watching Rebecca as she took it all, looking up at him as she did so.

Karl lay back on the bed pulling Rebecca back with him.

Rebecca sat up and unfastened her strap on before lying back into Karl again.

"Nice and warmed up are you?" asked Rebecca as she stroked Karl's chest and looked up at him with a practiced innocent smile.

"Warm doesn't quite described it.." grinned Karl showing traces of a somewhat puzzled look written on his face.

"Hungry?" whispered Rebecca into Karl's ear, nibbling his earlobe.

"Ohh always.." answered Karl huskily.

"Ok, I'll go make something," replied Rebecca getting out of bed and after slipping on her night dress, walking to the kitchen, leaving Karl all the more puzzled.

Five minutes and she was back again, though to Karl it felt a lot longer. She had strawberries and chocolate sauce in her hands along with a cheeky smile on her face.

"Hope you weren't expecting a sandwich," Rebecca said with a chuckle placing the items on the bedside drawer.

Karl let out a quiet laugh. "You had me wondering there for awhile."

"Then let me put your mind at ease.." replied Rebecca sliding her night dress to the floor and kneeling on the bed by Karl's side.

Rebecca looked down into Karl's eyes and began kissing him. While she was doing this, she'd reached over to the bedside drawer and got her cuffs. Karl didn't notice her reach up with her first handcuff to his right arm where she fastened it to his wrist. As he felt it against his skin, he looked up to see her now fasten it to the bedpost giggling with delight.

"May as well let me finish what I've started now," she chuckled and she crawled over his chest to do the same with his other wrist.

"Ok, now I've worked myself up an appetite," whispered Rebecca as she crawled back over Karl, not missing the opportunity to lick Karl's nipple on the way.

Karl's back arched to her touch and he moaned under his breath.

Rebecca got the container of chilled strawberries and took one out for herself. She dripped chocolate sauce over it purposely dripping sauce down her chest in the process.

"Oops.. Would you mind..?" Rebecca asked with a sweet smile as she straddled Karl and positioned herself over his chest lowering her breast onto Karl's lips biting into the cold strawberry and moaning aloud as she felt his warm, wet tongue licking away at the chocolate on her chest.

Rebecca backed off and got the rest of the strawberries. Then coating them one by one with chocolate, she fed them to Karl occasionally tracing them down his body making him quiver at the cold touch, leaving lines of chocolate for her to nibble and lick away at, then keeping the strawberries just out of his mouth's reach, watching him struggle to reach the coated berry.

As Rebecca devoured the sauce down Karl's body, she slid herself down his until she was in the right position to ease herself down on his shaft.

She started moving her hips in a figure eight, creating new sensations for both herself and Karl. She continued feeding Karl strawberries, holding them between her lips and bending down allowing him to grasp them with his mouth.

As Rebecca felt her climax nearing its peak she moved up and down in a fast, steady rhythm, tilting her head back and grasping a hold of Karl's thighs, sighing as she felt herself come. Karl meanwhile was concerntrating on thrusting deeply into Rebecca, feeling her muscles contract and take hold of him with each pulse.

As the feelings subsided, Rebecca dismounted Karl's eager shaft making Karl moan his disapproval.

"Just hold that thought," smirked Rebecca as she dashed into the kitchen once more and came back holding something behind her out of Karl's view.

Rebecca rummaged through her drawer and got out her blindfold..

"Ok, now hold still. I'm not quite done with you yet," Rebecca grinned as she held Karl's head up and secured the blindfold to his face not resisting the urge to run her fingers through his soft, dirty blond hair.

Karl suddenly felt something ice cold against his lips. It slid to his neck then rapidly ran along his body to where it rested at his stomach. He felt familar lips circle his navel then they were gone and the ice once more traveled up to his neck once more.

This time as the ice moved down his body, it stopped at his nipples, circling them one by one, the ice being followed by warm lips and breath.

Now Rebecca trailed the ice right down to his shaft where, placing the ice in her mouth, she slid her now cold tongue up and down the underside watching Karl buck and twist with the cold sensation. She then took him into her mouth and once again slid her tongue and lips up and down his member occasionally taking his scrotum between her lips, Karl bucking more powerfully upwards and moaning aloud.

"Uhh, ahhh, aaaahhhh"

Rebecca then stopped and biting the ice, began to take Karl's blindfold off again making Karl complain under his breath.

She gave Karl a frosty kiss then started taking the restraints off his wrists, rubbing them each in turn.

"On your hands and knees. One last thing I want to try with my new toy," Rebecca said as she went and strapped herself up with her own manhood.

Karl did as he was told and after what he thought was a flick of her tongue then a finger of lubricant, she was inside him to her full depth pulsing in and out holding tightly to his hips and occasionaly sliding her hand between his legs where she'd massage his pulsing member in time to her actions making him thrust back into her.

"Mmm, Mmm, Ahhh, Aaahhh," Rebecca cried as she thrusted deeply into Karl, the movements arousing her body.

"Ohhhh God, Aaaahhhh," cried Karl as his body started to shudder from the pleasure he was experiencing.

As he began to release, Rebecca thrusted as deeply as she could into him, feeling herself once again moving towards orgasm from her own movements as well as Karl's against her, and continued to massage his shaft.

Rebecca thrusted her hips as deep and fast as she could into Karl, grinding them in a circle making him buck into her even more powerfully.

Finally, Rebecca felt Karl relaxing and eased herself out of him allowing Karl to lie back on the bed.

Rebecca took off her strap on and lay by his side stroking his chest and watching him, softly smiling.