New Tricks

Story Info
Girlfriend shows off some new tricks.
1.4k words
46.2k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First of all I want my readers to know that all of my stories were written for fun. So I hope that they are read for the same purpose. Most of my stories are written as if recalling them from memory. Please enjoy!

So Becky and I decide to come for a visit on the weekend and we have a few errands to run before we leave so we roll in around 7:30pm. The sun is just starting to go down. We head inside bringing our stuff and sit down on the couch in your house. Becky sets her sparkling water bottle on the coffee table and sits on the single couch. You and I sit on the double couch. After talking about the drive and some news , we make our way to how your dog is doing on learning new tricks. You tell us that he is doing fine and show us a new trick that you taught him. When he calms down a little bit and lay's down, I say that Becky has learned some new tricks too and that she should show you. Becky gets a hesitant smile on her face but then brightens up and takes the clips out of her hair. I tell you to give her the command to "come". When you do, she stands up off the couch, walks over to you and kneels in front of you. Her cheeks are glowing red by now and she seems very nervous. I say the word, "beg" and she puts her hands on your knees and slides them to your crotch squeezing all the way. She leans her head down and nuzzles your package breathing heavily on it and rubbing her cheeks and nose all over. After a minute she looks up expectantly at you and I suggest that you give her a treat.

By now you are ready to release the pressure building in your pants, so you unbutton them all the way down and pull out your cock. Becky doesn't wait a second and grabs it with her hands playing with it like a loly pop. She opens her mouth and dives right in licking and sucking as if you were going to take it away at any moment. While she is being rewarded, you take the time to stroke her hair and push her mouth down as far as it will go. She responds by choking a little and then doing it again on her own trying her best to do what you're asking for. By now my pants are bulging and I can hardly contain myself, watching her suck you off with such a hunger. This is my favorite one I say, telling Becky to "roll over". She is a bit reluctant to stop what she is doing so I tell her again to "roll over". She stands up and pushes the coffee table out of the way. Then unbuttons and pulls down her pants and her panties, shoving them down just bellow her butt. Bending over, she kneels down in front of you and lies on her face, reaching back around her hips and pulling her ass cheeks and pussy wide open. I smile with pride as I can see that her pussy is wet and glistening. You don't need any encouragement, moving to the floor and sticking your tongue right into her crack. She smells strong and musky with a hint of the coconut body-wash that she used before we left. You reach out with your thumb and push it into her soaking pussy while you tongue her ass. She wriggles and giggles at the sensation. Grunting with pleasure and excitement her ass sways back and forth being tickled by your mustache and beard.

I decide to step around her and pull out my cock, putting it into her mouth. She takes it in sideways still trying to hold her ass and pussy open for you. When I feel like I'm about ready to come I stop her and tell her to "play dead". She leans forward and rolls onto her back, letting her hands fall at her sides and she closes her eyes. We both go to work taking her cloths off. I reach under her and pull her shirt off while you're pulling her pants down and over her ankles. Instead of taking her bra off, I simply pull her tits out and let it cup them from underneath. When she is sufficiently undressed, we rub and explore her body with our hands, finding every squishy spot and every wet spot we can. Putting our fingers in her mouth and pinching her nipples, sticking a finger or three in her pussy and her asshole made wet by her dripping juices. She can't help it any longer and starts to whimper. We both realize that she is craving something more, so I hand you her sparkling water bottle and you shove it into her pussy. You fuck her with it for a while, trying to get it as far in as you can. Then after it's all shaken up you push it in and reach your fingers around the neck to unscrew the top off inside her. The sparkling water fills her up then rushes out down her legs, all over your hands and on the carpet. She moans at the fullness of the feeling and you pull the bottle out and pour the remainder on her stomach and tits. I reach down and lick it off her nipples and you go back down to eating her pussy that is now sweet from the water.

After we get her all cleaned up, I tell her to "sit". Her tits sway and bounce, framed by the cupping bra as she gets up and pushes you back to lean against the couch. She turns around and sits right down on your cock taking it all the way into her pussy. Her hands reach back and rest on the couch as you grab her hips and start pulling her down harder, savoring the sensation. As she gets into a rhythm going up and down, I stand in front of her and put my cock in her mouth. She does her best to please us both as she is bounced around sucking and fucking. Becky has a very tight pussy so after a few minutes you decide to stop her so that you don't come too soon. We spin her around and she bends down to take you in her mouth while I take her from behind. She starts her back and forth motion again only this time rocking on her feet. Smelling her pussy juice on your cock, she licks the shaft all the way down on all sides tasting herself and loving the aroma. I grab her ass cheeks and squeeze them leaving red finger prints on her butt. Then I lick my thumb and press it into her asshole, slowly working it in and trying to keep from coming in her pussy.

When I feel like she has loosened up a bit, I pull out and sit down on the couch. I motion for her to step over and sit facing me on my lap. She gives you one last all over lick and straddles me taking me into her pussy and leaning forward onto my chest. She gropes her butt expectantly and even shoves her own finger into her asshole waiting for you to stand up. When she feels you coming closer she pulls her wet finger out and spreads her cheeks apart as wide as she can begging for your cock in her tight hole. You waste no time and push at her hole until you sink in up to the head and slowly pull out again. Her ass is still very tight even after all the fingering, so you work your head in and out until she relaxes enough. Then you sink it in to the hilt and she squeals in delight. We both start thrusting and the combination of the two of us filling her immediately pushes her over the edge. Her legs start to tremble and she moans loud enough for everyone to hear. Her pussy and asshole clench tighter as she orgasms, making the both of us come at the same time. I push in deeper and let go into her pussy as you fuck her ass until it's full of cum. The hot sensation sends her into another orgasm and we both hold on for the ride as she pumps us dry. You fall down onto the couch exhausted and Becky kneels down between us and sucks the last drops of cum from our well used tools. We both praise her and tousle her hair making sure that she knows she did a good job.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Pam's a Bachelor Party Fill In Wife fills in at a bachelor party and gets filled up.in Group Sex
Cute Wife Used On a Yacht Sexy yacht stewardess wife gives in and gets laid.in Loving Wives
Dating His Wife Jake continues his torrid affair with a married woman.in Loving Wives
A Winning Wager A wager over a football game gets out of hand.in Loving Wives
The Poker Game A poker game gets out of hand with my girl.in Loving Wives
More Stories