New Type of Strip Poker

Story Info
Strip poker leads to unforseen pleasurer.
1.2k words
3.76
131.3k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With nothing to do and being silly they decided to play strip poker. Her friends told her that they had played before and that it was fun. There were three girls and three boys so the mix was even. It was a different version of strip poker than she had heard of. Normally the loser removes and article of clothing, but here clothes were used like chips. If you won the pot you collected the clothes. Although you could not put your clothes back on, you could bet with other people's garments.

The game was fun. She was not a very good poker player so she lost all her clothes and those she had won in a few hands. Being naked in front of your friends was one of the consequences of the game. She expected that her clothes would be returned at the end of the game. Instead she was told she bet and lost her clothes.

She watched while the others bartered with the clothes they had to retrieve their own garments. She was told this was part of the game, but she had nothing to exchange.

Then one of the girls allowed her breasts to be fondled in exchange for her bra. Another spread her legs and was fingered as her panties were delivered to her. One of the men had to jerk off in front of them for his pants.

When she inquired of the owner of her bra and panties what he wanted in exchange for her underwear he responded finger her pussy. She asked if there was anything else and the response was finger that pussy.

She reluctantly agreed, and actually was getting excited feeling him touching her down there. She believed he was spending a little too much time, but it felt too good to complain.

She saw one of the girls giving her boy friend a blowjob. She was unsure if this was to retrieve or give him clothes, as she appeared to enjoy the experience.

One of the men had to jump up and down. She could not help but look at his dick flopping back and forth as he jumped.

Another girl, who was also naked, asked what she needed to do to obtain her jeans. She was told to run around the outside of the house completely naked. She agreed, and excited the front door. She returned laughing that the neighbors behind her house were out and may have seen her.

She began to negotiate for the rest of her clothes with the games winner, and failed to take notice that the other girls had gotten dressed. She refused to walk around the block naked or do jumping jacks in the driveway. She reluctantly countered with an offer that he could fondle her breasts for two minutes.

She did not hear the first part of the request, but did clearly hear gang bang. She quickly looked to the other girls for support and noticed that they we dressed. She was the only female, but two of the men were naked. One of the girls told her there was only three of them that she should let them f___ her.

OK, they were friends and playing strip poker may have sounded like fun at the time. She actually knew that she would lose and have to parade around naked. Being nude even in front of your friends was no big deal, but a gang bang.

The other girl told her she lost the last time they played and that there were five men that night. She said you're lucky Bill's not here because he is huge. One of the men offered to call Bill, but was told no by the two girls. The women then told her she could lay on the rug in front of the fireplace, as it would be more comfortable.

She looked around expecting someone to say it was all a joke. Instead, the two women were directing her to the rug and down onto the floor. The first of the three men was kneeling before her spreading her legs apart. This was not her first time, that happed just after high school. Also, she was active with her last boyfriend. But here she was about to take on three men at once.

She resigned herself to her faith believing each man would be quick; the wam-bam-thank-you-mam approach. Instead the first was gently, and entered her softly. With each thrust she became more relaxed. His skillful movements were generating a pleasure she had never felt before. It would not be long before she would be forced to cry out as he made her cum. She felt him explode inside her as waves of pleasure engulfed her body.

He asked if she was ready and with that the second man entered her. His movements were more random and not in a set rhythm. She was about to inquire when she sensed an unbelievable organism about to consume her. Her hands latched onto the rug, her mouth cried don't stop as her body ached with pleasure.

She may have passed out, she does not know. When she looked up she saw the third man standing over her. She smiled and reached for his hand pulling him towards her. She closed her eyes and waited for him to enter her. She figured there was no way she could cum again, and would just relax and let him finish.

He alternated between stimulating her clit to trusting himself deep inside her. If he wanted her to cum it was having the desired effect. With the next trust she wrapped her legs and arms around him and pulled him closer to her body. Her movements timed to each thrust he made. She held him so tight it was as if she wanted to pull him totally inside her. Her body started to quiver, she released her hold, and he began to move more rapidly.

She did not know if she was quiet or screaming with pleasure. The organism she was experiencing was not ending. She felt him become harder and then explode again and again inside her pussy. As he started to exit she wanted to demand that he continue. It was then she felt his fingers gentle tingling her clit. YES, he was making her cum again.

When she opened her eyes her friends were all dressed and seated around her. She got up and stood there naked on the rug, but not really caring that they were looking at her. She felt cum running down her leg. She excused herself saying she needed to clean up, and went into the bathroom.

When she was finished she remembered her clothes were still by the poker table. She walked out of the bathroom naked and appeared before her friends. The men were very happy to see her standing there nude. There were compliments and a favorable remark about the firmness of her breasts.

They had pleasured her so she made no effort to get dressed. Somehow being the only one naked was her way of informing them that everything was OK. She was remanded by one of the men that his parents may be home soon. She accepted this as a command to get dressed.

A month later there was five men and four women when she heard someone mention poker. She wanted to play and was determined to lose the game and win the night.