New Use for a Web Cam

Story Info
Husband watches wife via web cam.
1.2k words
3.79
58.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having been married for several years James and Michelle did want tot lose the spark of sexual activity in their relationship. However with three kids one of them still under the age of one it was an extreme challenge. James had a hard job in a terrible work environment, the hours were long, and they left him feeling constantly tired. However when he got home everyday just seeing her was all of the energy he would need. For having had three kids she was a sight to behold. She had an awesome body, her breasts were a nice 36D, and her ass was enough to drive any man crazy. With the stress of kids and his job they had little time together and to add to all of that she had recently decided to do some online college courses which with the kids meant she had to do a lot of her schoolwork every day when he got home.

He had bought them each a new laptop when she decide to do school so that she would be able to do her school work anywhere in the house and so that they could both be online at the same time. Never had he imagined that this idea would be something that could be used as a real tool to spice up their own sex life in the way that they did. Her computer being of a far newer model had a built in web camera. At first it was never used but when she started having trouble concentrating due to the noise of the kids she had to start going into their room to do her schoolwork in peace. Which in turn left him alone in their family room with the kids. They both had yahoo messenger on their computers so they would chat with one another and then he remembered back when they were dating in high school how they would use her web cam so he could also see her when they chatted.

It was a fun idea he thought just getting to watch her while she did her school work however after a little while she started to flirt with him through the camera. It started innocent enough she would blow him a kiss or smile at him but soon enough it turned into her slowly removing her top to reveal to him her beautiful breasts in her bra. A while after that the bra soon followed her top in leaving her body giving a full view of her breasts, they were beautiful, and he wanted nothing more than to go to her. However he had to stay where he was and just watch her due to the fact that he was also keeping an eye on their children.

This teasing was sending him over the edge he wanted nothing more than to run down the hall and into their room and throw her on the bed and take every bit of her. She seemed to know that she was having this effect. She stood up off of their bed and sat down her computer, he thought it was so she could get some paper to work out one of the problems she was doing for school but he in fact was wrong she stood in front of her computer and started to undo her jeans. He sat watching with lust in his eyes as slowly she lowered them to the floor, the sight of her completely naked was driving him crazy. She turned slowly and got back onto the bed placing the computer between her legs giving him a perfect view of her perfectly shaved pussy. Slowly she reached down and started to rub her clit as time went by she began to rub herself with more and more ease as she became wetter and wetter. Then slowly she reached down and inserted her index and middle finger and soon she was fingering herself with a true furry. He looked around the room and noticed that all of the children had fallen asleep for a nap.

No longer did he have to contain himself so quietly he shut his computer and made it down the hall, there she was unaware of his presence she was still fingering herself. He slowly made his way around the room until he was next to her, with her eyes closed she had no idea he was even in the room so slowly he leaned down and began to lick her wet pussy tasting her arousal as he did. She opened her eyes with a start then noticing it was him, she reached to him and pulled his face back down and he began to lick her like he had been dying to. Her first orgasm came with such power that she shook beneath him holding the pillow over her face so that her screams of ecstasy were muffled.

Knowing that he was just as horny as she was she sat up on the bed and undid his belt, button and zipper of his jeans simply letting them fall to the floor. Noticing his erection pushing his boxer shorts away from him she pulled them down to have his cock come into full view, she could not believe how hard he was it was as if they hadn't had sex in weeks which she knew to be a lie. She slowly stood up and forced him onto the bed following him as he fell she put the tip of his cock in her mouth his dick covered in precum she knew how much he truly wanted her. She worked her way slowly down his shaft taking more of him in each time until she could handle no more she blew him for what seemed like an eternity with no end in sight, until he reached down and pulled her on top of him.

She was so wet that his cock slid into her with ease however she was so tight he could hardly stand it, it was like he was fucking her for the first time she was so tight. She slowly would rise the length of is cock only to slam back onto him with great speed and force, he thought that she was going to break in half each time she impaled herself on his engorged cock. She began to steadily speed up as she rode him fighting not to scream out. He could feel her start to tighten and her second orgasm was quickly overcoming her so he grabbed a hold of her hips and matched he pace moving his hips beneath hers and when she peaked her orgasm he could not believe how even tighter she had became.

He pushed her off of himself and laid her on her side, slowly lifting her leg and positioning himself, he buried his cock deep inside her. She moaned so loud he thought she would wake the kids and most of the neighbors so he realized he didn't have much time left so steadily he picked up his pace until he could hold back no more throb after throb sent his cum all over the ways of her pussy he could not believe how good it felt, never before had he cum with such force. When his cock finally stopped throbbing he lay on top of he slowly caressing her breasts and kissing her. Slowly his cock softened inside of her and he fell out but they laid together holding one another for hours until they to fell asleep holding onto each other.