New Use For Stocks

Story Info
Master finds a novel way to play with his pet.
805 words
3.72
33.9k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
suba
suba
4 Followers

This story is very extreme but it is just that, a story. I have never partaken in this type of activity nor do I suggest anyone does. I apologise for those who are offended but if you do not like extreme bondage and pain, please do not read any further.

My hands are tied behind my back, a spreader bar attached to my ankles so I can't move very fast. There is a hood over my head keeping me in complete darkness as you drag me in to see your latest toy.

You attached something to my nipples and pull off the hood. I blink, adjusting to the light and see my nipples have tight rubber bands around them from which there is a length of string. I then look up to see what appear to be old fashion stocks they use to put people in back in colonial times.

You let out an evil laugh and ask, "do you like my new toy?"

I don't know what to say. You push me over to them and I turn around, thinking you are going to untie my hands and put them in.

"No no my pet, you have it all wrong," and you step to the other side. You then pick of the string attached to my breast and put it through the hole.

I immediately know what is going to happen.

"No Sir you can't do that, they won't fit," I beg which is only met with a snide grin.

"Well yes they will my pet, it will just take a lot of pulling."

You then start to pull taking a small amount of my breast through the hole. You reach your hand through and start roughly pulling the rest of my breast in. One last really big tug and its though. I let out a huge scream and start to cry. The pain on my breast and my nipple are excruciating and you seem pleased.

"Look at that, already starting to swell and turn purple, excellent!. Now time for the other."

Again you pull hard getting my other breast through the hole. You untie my hands from behind my back and attach them to a beam above my head. You untie my legs and tie them again, spread apart, attached to the bottom of the stocks.

"You are going to love this next bit," you say with the evil chuckle that I've learned to hate.

You press a switch and the stocks, with me attached, move forward so I'm on an angle pointing to the ground. You move around underneath me and pull out my least favourite toy, the clamps with the very sharp teeth. You attach both to my nipples which are sticking out further than I've ever seen. My breasts are purple, very swollen and don't even look real. However the pain of the nipples as you attack the clamps jolt me back to the fact that they are really and truly my breasts.

Slowly the pain in my nipples decrease which is obviously shown on my face as you move around and place a small weight on each nipples. I winch with the pain and you laugh.

You continue to add weights at slow intervals, keeping the pressure up on my nipples. As you attach the 5th weight the clamp on my right nipple starts to slide, biting into my nipple and causing blood.

"Ah my love. You've handled yourself very well. As soon as both of these clamps have slipped off, You will be released from new toy."

The clamp on the my right breasts hits the floor and I scream in pain. I look down and my right nipple is bleeding but not too badly, due mainly to the stocks.

Another 10 minutes and two more weights later and the left clamp hits the floor, again there is a small amount of blood but a large amount of pain.

You then move behind me, release my hands and legs.

"OK now, for the breasts".

I wait for you to unlock the stocks but instead you go back and sit down. "Well what are you waiting for." I look at you puzzled at what is going on and you order, "pull them out!"

"I can't Sir, they are twice the size they were before you put them in there, I'll never get them out".

You shake your head at me, get up and storm over. A sigh escapes my lips in a thank you for letting me out. Instead you walk behind me, grab me by the shoulders and pull me hard, wrenching me out of the stocks. It feels like both my breasts have been ripped off and the last thing I remember before blacking out is an ear piercing scream and I realise it is me.

suba
suba
4 Followers