New View Ch. 02

Story Info
Rivals, problems, and situations. Katie's closing in.
10.2k words
4.58
43.6k
61

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/19/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaide87
shaide87
572 Followers

Once again, a huge thanks to LizHaze for her editing prowess. And another huge to thanks to everyone who commented! I originally wasn't sure if I was going to keep the story going or not, but you got it out of me, so thanks soooo much. Some of you left me with a couple of ideas, so there will be another chapter. It'll probably be a month or two, I still have to go to work guys. But thank you all for your comments and votes! Please keep it up, it's what got me to keep writing! And without further ado, I give you New View Chapter 2 -Shaide

---

The popcorn was prepped, the wine was chilled, and the Blu-ray was ready to go. All I needed now was for Sharron to bring the movies and Haley to bring her encyclopedic knowledge of everyone's business. I needed this weekend. We would drink, talk about boys, gossip, and just generally do whatever we felt like. Plus, this was the first time Haley would be sleeping over.

I was looking out of the kitchen window as I watched Haley's Jeep pull up. I had begged her to get a different car when we first met, something a cute girl should be seen in. Seriously, her Jeep was so ugly. But then she took me mudding. Ever since, I was a huge fan of her Jeep. I liked mudding, who knew? Not that my corvette would ever go near as much as a puddle.

I looked next door to see if Jason was home still. His bike was gone, but Uncle Vincent's Jag was in the driveway. I definitely wasn't going anywhere near Jason's place while Vincent was home. As far as anyone knew, the Sibling Cold War was still going strong. I couldn't ever remember Vincent saying so much as "Hello" to me, let alone stepping foot in this house. And I was sure he would feel the same awkwardness I would if I were to suddenly show up on his doorstep asking about Jason.

Sharron and Haley were already knocking at the front door and ringing the doorbell. "Besty! We're here!"

I ran and threw the door open. "Hey girls!" We exchanged hugs as they brought in the night's bounty. I was excited in a way I hadn't been in over a month. It was just me and my friends, no worries, no stress, just good old American girl fun. Haley was her cute bouncy self as she sat down on the couch with her bag. Sharron had walked right up the TV system and was putting in the first of many movies.

"Hey! Hold on! We gotta do the popcorn!"

"You haven't made the popcorn yet?"

"No! I was waiting on you two," I said indignantly.

"Fine. Come on."

She walked right into the kitchen, leaving the disc sitting in the open tray. Haley and I followed her. "Okay. Ready?"

"Set," I said as I closed the microwave door.

"Wait, what? Is this some kind of race?" Haley asked, obviously new to our particular brand of sleepover.

We both laughed. "No," Sharron said. "We're getting ready to leave all civilization behind us and enjoy our weekend of self-indulgence and friendship. My mom started it on our first sleepover and we've just kind of kept it going."

"Oh. Well, set then."

We all laughed as Sharron hit the start button on the microwave. "Go!"

We ate popcorn and drank beer through the first movie, some comedy Sharron had picked up. It was a good way to relax and decompress from weeks of school, parents, and expectations. No papers, no chores, and no one asking about grades. As the movie played, we let all of that go. We drank high calorie beer, burped, and laughed. And we didn't care what anyone thought of us.

When the movie ended, I stood up. "Haley. We, The Sisters That Sleep Over, welcome you to our order. In commemoration of this wonderful event," I said as I slowly walked over to her, all the while Sharron trying to keep a straight face knowing what was coming, "I drench you." And I poured my beer over her head.

"Ahhh!" Haley screamed. She ran to the kitchen, not knowing where the bathroom was, as Sharron and I rolled on the floor laughing. "What the hell!?"

We laughed harder as she stood in the doorway. Her hair was plastered to her face, her top soaked with beer as rivulets ran down her breasts. She looked so sad. Her lip quivered as she pouted, feeling like the butt of some evil joke. "Sorry, but Sharron's mom did it to us too," I laughed.

"We got Kool-Aid, but it means you're one of us now," Sharron said as she stood up. She took on an air of authority. "And by this drenching, do you, Haley Summers, swear that all that is revealed to you, and all that you witness, and... and..."

"All that you share," I provided.

"All that you share, shall be kept secret? Never to be revealed to any not of the Sisterhood that Sleeps Over?"

"I do," Haley said solemnly. "As long nothing else gets poured on me."

"No promises," I said. We smiled and had a group hug.

"Okay," Sharron said, "now out of those clothes."

"Ooo! I have the cutest pajamas," Haley said as she went to her bag. We laughed again. She was so new. "What now?"

"NJA. No Jammies Allowed."

"You can only wear the sexiest thing you have," I said. "We came up with it a few years back."

"I've got some cute panties..." she said, a little unsure of herself.

"Damn. We should have told her the rules ahead of time," I said to Sharron.

"This wouldn't have been as fun," Sharron said. "She has to learn the same way we did."

"You guys take this serious, don't you?"

"Equality Act of 1856. No sister is to wear more clothing than any other sister." Sharron had made up lots of rules. She said they were the same rules and traditions passed on to her from her mom and her mother before her and so on.

"Wait, does that mean..."

"Yup. Free those titties girls!" Sharron immediately proved to be the least self-conscious girl among us. She stripped off her shirt, unclasped her bra, and was free-breasting in less than a second.

Haley looked at me surprised. She probably thought this was another trick. "And I bought this really cute teddy for nothing," I grumbled as I stripped out of my shirt and bra. I looked at Haley expectantly and she followed suit.

"Let see those panties, sisters," Sharron said as she wiggled out of her jeans. She had her goodies wrapped up in a sexy pair of wine red panties. The contrast against her chocolate skin was delectable.

I took off my own jeans, leaving me in a pair of electric blue boy shorts that made my little bubble butt look like it needed popping.

We looked at Haley. "Fine." When she was done, she stood in a pair of black thong panties, and not too happy about it.

"Oooh, they are cute," Sharron said as she looked at her.

"Are there any more rules I need to know about?" Haley asked.

"What are you mad about?" I asked.

"Do you have any idea how long I was out looking for the perfect pair of pajamas?"

"Come on, with tits like those, you should be glad to let 'em wiggle." So saying, Sharron gave a little shake that jiggled her own.

"Big titty bitches," I said as I sat down, folding my arms over my little C cups.

"Awww, someone's feeling inadequate," Sharron said as she bent over, letting her breasts sway in front of me.

"It's okay, besty," Haley said, coming up behind me and setting her tits on my head. Well, one tit. The other one just kind of fell beside my head. "I'm sure you'll get bigger someday."

I did the only thing anyone in my position could do. I reached out and twisted Sharron's nipple. Hard.

"Ow! Bitch," she laughed.

I reached for Haley, but she immediately pulled her own ample bosom off my head and covered herself with her hands. "I'm gonna sit over here," she said, electing to sit on the other couch, away from me and my fingers.

Sharron walked over to the Blu-ray, her red-clad ass swaying this way and that, and put in the next movie. I went and opened the first bottle of wine. Haley immediately abandoned her beer and held out her glass and Sharron followed suit.

It was another comedy but we weren't really paying attention. "So how are things with you and Kevin?" I asked.

"Awesome! Kevin is sooo sweet! He brought me flowers the other day!"

"What for?"

"Our one month anniversary! I was so happy that he remembered!" She was actually gushing.

"What's he like in bed," Sharron asked as she sipped from her glass. Haley suddenly turned shy. "You haven't done it yet! Oh my God, it's been a month, how long are you gonna make the poor boy wait?"

"Sharron! She can wait if she wants to! In fact, I say the longer the better, make sure he deserves it."

"It's just, well, he's really sweet right now and you know how guys get after sex," Haley said defensively.

"Yeah, sweet goes out the window and they start expecting sex."

"Yeah, guys are douches," I said.

"So who's on your radar," Haley asked me.

"Well, there is this one guy," I said, thinking of Jason.

"Oh, really," Sharron said, suddenly paying attention to more than just her wine glass.

"Yeah. He's got this amazing body, and these lips, and--" probably a big thick cock that would ram in and out of my tight little pussy. I couldn't say that though. Hell, I probably should have just kept my mouth closed.

"Who is it?" Haley asked.

"Oh, um..." Yeah, should have kept my mouth closed. "It's classified."

"Come on, Katie," Sharron said. "Spill it."

"No way, I'm not even sure if he likes me yet," I said, trying to plead my way out.

"Besty! I can't believe you'd keep secrets from me," Haley whined, her tits bouncing as she threw her pouty face at me.

"Sorry ladies. Not telling. What about you?" I asked Sharron.

Thankfully, they let it drop. "Still knocking at the Ron door. Eventually he and his boyfriend are gonna break up, and when they do, BAM! I'll be there."

We all laughed. "But he's gay, Sharron. I don't think he'll be into those," Haley said, pointing at Sharron's fun bags.

"Look, Ron's too much man for any man to handle. He needs me. He's just confused right now."

"Oh sweet denial," I said.

"Shut up," she said, throwing a pillow at me. "And give me back my pillow!"

When the movie ended I changed it for a romance. "I wonder how much I could charge boys to let them in here," Haley mused.

We laughed. Three sexy women liquored up in only their panties, the boys would be falling over themselves to get through the door. Sharron's ass, Haley's tits, and my everything, we could probably make them fight for it.

The romance was great. I kept imagining that it was Jason and I in those scenes. Jason and I sitting down to coffee. Me introducing him to my friends at some party or mixer. Jason kissing me goodnight outside of my house. Waking up in the morning, opening my eyes to Jason looking at me, seeing the memory of the night before in his eyes. A night of lovemaking. I would have opened myself up to him, and he would have come. His lips on mine. His cock sliding into me. It would be a night of him slowly thrusting in and out of me as I moaned his name over and over. His hands on my breast, mine on his body. Surrendering to him as he gave himself to me. He would say my name as he came, and I would feel him release inside me.

"Katie's thinking of someone," Sharron mocked. I blushed as I suddenly realized that I was rubbing my nipples.

"Oooo! Katie and blah blah sitting in a tree," Haley sang.

"Bitches," I said, taking a sip of my wine. But I wanted that moment, that morning. I wanted to look into his eyes, first thing in the morning, and see him loving me. I wanted him not to be able to go five minutes without thinking about me. "I'm going to get more popcorn."

As I stood in the kitchen waiting on the popcorn, I saw headlights pull into Jason's driveway and the softball girl get out. Damn it! Who the hell was she? More importantly, who was she to Jason?

She walked up to the door and knocked. A few seconds later Vincent opened it up. She said something and he shook his head. Then she waved and went back to her car.

"Why are you watching Jason's place," Sharron asked.

I jumped and turned around. Busted! "What? No! I wasn't watching Jason's, I was waiting on the popcorn."

"The popcorn's done. It's been done for over a minute."

"I was letting it cool."

"Spill."

"Sharron, it's nothing," I said as I grabbed the popcorn. "I was just looking out the window and got distracted. Now come on, we're missing movie time." That's right Katie, end the conversation before this gets any worse.

"Fine, but this isn't over." Damn it.

The movie ended like they all do. The couple figured out they loved each other and everything was wonderful. We loved it. Well, they loved it. My mind was on Jason and his little softball groupie. I wondered where he was. Probably at some party. And she was out there, stalking him, hunting him down.

"Okay, what's next," Haley asked. "Horror?"

"Hell no! I can't watch those before bed," Sharron admitted. Hearing that, Haley popped in another romance. "Thank you."

I filled each of our glasses as we settled back in. "Last one ladies, then we hit the sack."

"Why so early?" Haley asked.

Sharron started giggling, "She likes to watch Saturday morning cartoons."

The both started laughing at me. "Hey! Those are some of the best shows," I said, defending my time-honored tradition.

When the movie ended we all headed upstairs. "So where am I sleeping?" Haley asked.

We looked at her and smiled. "We sleep in the same bed," Sharron said.

"Oh my god, I should have sold tickets!" We all laughed as we got into my room. "Wait, there's not some kind of lesbian initiation is there?"

We both looked at her as we pulled the sheets down on my bed. "Yes," I said. "Come here Haley," I told her in my best cheesy seductive voice. "Come and let us devour your body and seduce you. Lick on my pussy."

They both broke out laughing. "Besides," Sharron said, "Is there anyone else you'd want to lesbian seduce you more than us?"

"No, Haley, we're not seducing you. It's just what we do."

We all lay down, Sharron taking the middle, and turned inward. Sharron immediately cuddled up next to me, just like she always did. She was used to sleeping with a teddy bear her older brother had won for her, and when she didn't have it, she had her Katie bear. I had offered her Mr. Bobbles, but she said that felt like cheating on her own teddy bear.

I closed my eyes and tried not to think about Jason. It's a paradox though; the harder you try not to think about something, the more you do. I tried not to think about Jason holding me, breathing in my strawberry-kiwi shampoo. I didn't think about his hands moving up to my breasts, squeezing them, massaging them. I didn't think about him slowly circling my nipples, twisting and turning them in his fingers as they got harder and harder.

I definitely wasn't thinking about his tongue on my ear, licking, nibbling, kissing his way down to my neck, my chin, turning me in his arms. I didn't think about how sad I was that his hands left my breasts as I turned, or how excited I was as his lips found my own. I didn't think about his tongue slipping into my mouth or his hands gliding down my body. I refused to think about his hand on my pussy, sliding through my lips, slowly letting his finger slide into me, deeper and deeper.

And I absolutely refused to think about his lips leaving mine as he kissed his way down my neck, his lips and tongue working around my breast and nipple as his fingers played inside me. I didn't think about his mouth sucking on me as his thumb ran over my clit. I didn't think about his tongue tracing though my cleavage and down to my navel, dipping into my cute little belly button.

I would deny to the pope that I thought about him kissing his way down to my clit, his fingers still inside me as he sucked and licked on my clitty. He pulled his finger out and sucked me off of him. I didn't think of him looking up at me and smiling as he dove down into me. I deny having any ideas about his tongue playing against the silk velvet of my walls, licking away at me, tasting me, sucking me, drawing out every part of me he could.

And I will deny to God himself that I cursed my best friends for being in my room and keeping me from masturbating my brains out all night long.

----

I woke up the next morning around six. I immediately grabbed my phone and quietly snapped a picture of Haley and Sharron wrapped around each other. It was hilarious. I walked over and looked out my window to see Jason's bike parked in front of Vincent's Jag, and no slutty softball car anywhere in sight. I was a little worried about myself as I walked down to the kitchen to fix my cereal. I've never been the jealous girlfriend, but I was quickly entering stalker mode.

Still, life could wait until 11 AM, when my morning cartoons went off. Saturday morning cartoons had always been a tradition in my house. Daddy would wake me up, make us cereal, and we would watch cartoons until mom dragged us away. As a child, it was comforting to know that when Daddy went out of town, at 6 o'clock he would be sitting in front of a TV watching the same cartoons as me. Sometimes we would call each other when something funny or exciting happened.

Haley and Sharron took their sweet time waking up, but eventually they made their way down to the TV and finished off the cereal and cartoons with me. We filled the day with gossip and alcohol, though we took it easy on Daddy's liquor cabinet. Mostly, I just wanted to keep Sharron off my case. We waxed, manicured, and did facials. We ordered sushi that night. The delivery man's eyes nearly popped out when Haley answered the door, still bare-breasted. He tried to peek into the house with no success, and ended up walking away with the three leg strut.

"We could have invited him in," Haley laughed.

"Girls can be so rude," Sharron said.

"He probably would have popped off before he even sat down," I said.

We were watching some gangster movie (it had Ryan Gosling, enough said) when Haley came in from the kitchen. "OMG! You won't believe what I just saw." We waved at her to shut up, Ryan was shirtless. She picked up the remote and paused the movie. "Guess."

"Unless it was Ryan Gosling naked on Katie's lawn, I don't care."

"Seriously," I said.

"Lala Dawson was just next door."

"Who?" The name sounded familiar.

"Her dad runs Xcel Records. She's the pitcher for the softball team. Why didn't you tell me she was your neighbor?"

"She's not. She must be..." Wait, softball! Softball Slut! Haley you beautiful, big-titted woman! Ha! I finally knew who she was! And I didn't have to ask anyone! If I could have gotten away with it, I'd have done some kind of maniacal laugh. "She must just be visiting."

Sharron snatched the remote from Haley and pressed play, "You suck at singing anyway."

"That's our Sharron, breaking hearts and dreams since 1845," I laughed.

"Well, who was she visi--" She didn't get to finish before Sharron's pillow hit her in the face.

"Stop interrupting Ryan!"

Haley pouted, but nothing stands up against Ryan Gosling. That is, unless you're absolutely obsessed with you next door neighbor. Lala Dawson. All I wanted to do was quiz Haley and find out this girl's life story, but Sharron would be all over that. She was already trying to keep Haley from diving head first into the family drama. There was nothing to be done for it now though, so I stored the name away in my mind for further investigation later. I was fully committed to Googling the hell out of that girl as soon as Sharron and Haley left.

----

The night ended on a good note, at least for me. I passed out after about the eighth round of playing some stupid drinking game Haley came up with. Ah, sleepovers. The only way to know too much about your friends, like knowing Haley has a landing strip and Sharron just keeps it trimmed. I also know that Haley gets just as grabby as Sharron when she's asleep. I woke up in the middle of the night to find out I was in the middle of some kind of kinky sleep fight. Haley was grabbing my breast and Sharron was squeezing on my ass. If I hadn't been drunk, it might have been awkward. As it was, I just went back to sleep.

shaide87
shaide87
572 Followers