New Wife in NOLA

Story Info
Wife warms to the idea of public sex.
1.3k words
4.24
44.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks for all the wonderful feedback on the last story....the second part of the story has to deal with stretching the limits of my fantasies....

Not too long after the night in town, (last story) I started to ask (beg really) for a continuation of the last night on the town. My requests had mixed results, with every maybe only rising my expectations....and hopes!

We had a pool in our back yard in New Orleans, which we frequently enjoyed. Prior to our night in town I would have never thought my dreams of her swimming naked out back would come true. How wrong I was in this belief.

It started one hot day in the summer when the kids were taking a nap, and we were extremely hot and ready for a break. We decided to go for a swim in the pool, along with a couple of cold adult beverages. After initially cooling off under the water, we each climbed on board a raft. I always get hot looking at Jan in a swimsuit, and decided to tell her so. Jan is hotter than ever after having our kids...about 5 foot tall, 120 lbs., dirty blond hair, blue eyes, and a beautiful rack around 34C. I never considered myself anything special, but have always said I am not much bigger around than a beer can, but that I sure am long....

In any case we were floating around the pool at around 1 in the afternoon, both with out suits on. I was feeling a little horny watching her in her swimsuit, so I paddled my float over to hers. Not being in a bashful mood, I went for the direct approach: "You look very sexy in your suit today, and I especially like your hard nipples" I told her. She thanked me for the complement. I told her "How about a flash?" Her reply was "how can I do that in our own back yard, the neighbors may see". I paddled my raft over to hers and tried to play it cool. I started out playing my hand on her leg, holding our rafts together. I made some small talk about how hot she made me, as I slowly rubbed her leg. My roaming hands were quickly moving up and down her body, without too much protest.

I told her how hot she was making me, and asked to see her tits. She was quiet for some time, but obviously thinking about it. She finally said "What is in it for me? There may be some neighbors watching us!"

My reply was that the potential observers made it all that much better, and the thought of them seeing her topless made me hard just thinking about it.

Her response was "show me your hard cock, and I will pull my hard nipples for you". I had my suit off in about 3 seconds, with my cock pointing at the sun. About 10 seconds later she had her top off, squeezing her hard thick nipples, while I stroked my hard cock for her.

In the meantime while I had been enticing Jan to get naked, I had been listening to what sounded like a low key party the neighbors had going on. A 6-foot stockade fence separated us, but the yards are not too big, so it seemed like they were close. In hindsight maybe that was the reason Jan was hesitant to begin with.....silly me. The thought of these folks being so close, and seeing some us in some action (or so I hoped) added to the excitement of the moment.

Back to the action. Jan had the top of her swimsuit off. She has long thick nipples that I love to suck on. They are about ¾ inch long, and ½ and inch. After some coaching on my part she rolls them between her thumb and finger until they get good and hard. Then she pulls both nipples for me, stretching her nipples to at least two inches long, while moaning from the started to worry that some would see us fooling around (and naked). I managed to convince her that no one would see through the fence. In the meantime I was hoping that someone was watching through the fence, enjoying my wife's body as much as I was.

After what seemed like quite a while of mutual self-stimulation, I rolled off of my raft and swam over to Jan's. I swam up between her legs and started to rub her pussy. She seemed quite wet, and not from the pool. This was confirmed when I pulled her suit aside and stuck three fingers into her wet slit. Her juices ran over my fingers as I stroked her cunt. I pulled my fingers out and tasted them, and confirmed it was not the pool. I then told her I wanted to taste her hot box, and mentioned that she may want to keep her voice down in consideration of the party next door. She quickly wrapped her legs around my head, as I sucked her hot pussy. While I ate out her hot cunt, she pulled on her hard nipples. Shortly thereafter (seemed like seconds to me, but was probably two or three minutes), she started to scream "Eat my HOT WET PUSSY". I was only too glad to oblige!

In the meantime, with all Jan's screaming going on, I started to look around the yard to see if anyone from the neighbors' party was watching. It turned out that we had captured the attention of some of the folk's next store. I looked over Jan's hot pussy to see three sets of eyes peering over the fence - 2 men and 1 women. "Pull your nipples harder Jan" was my immediate verbal response, along with the physical response from my already hard cock.

I managed to suck Jan off to an orgasm, while her screaming seemed to be echoing through the neighborhood. She loved every second of it, and so too did our silent guests from over the fence. All the while she was screaming for me to eat her hot box, the eyes in visible heads through the wall just stayed where they started.

After getting her off - I brought my throbbing cock up to her lips. This proved difficult, but once I was in place did offer me the perfect view over into the neighbor's yard. There were five sets of eyes peering at us at that point. The view of Jan sucking my hard cock in and out of her mouth, along with the audience we had accumulated, only made my cock harder.

After her sucking me off for a while, during which I pulled on her hard thick nipples, I managed to climb on board her raft. I slid my hard cock into her wet but still tight pussy, after some initial frustration. She had hung her legs over the side of the float, which made entry difficult, but all the while made her pussy tight for fucking.

I started to build a rhythm to my stroke, and she started to scream. I was watching the crowd through/over the fence, while she was screaming for my cock - "Fuck Me!" she yelled - "give me all of that hard cock - fill my wet pussy with your cum. I was yelling too... "squeeze my big cock with your hot, wet, tight pussy", and to "milk the cum from my balls with your hot cunt". We bobbed in the pool, on the raft, for what seemed forever. I finally screamed for her to stretch her nipples. She must have pulled them four inches from her chest, while screaming in pain, ecstasy, begging for me to come.

I'm cumming! I started to yell!

At which point I started to fill her quivering trim with my hot load of cum. My load made her tight hot wet pussy convulse around my cock as I filled her with my jiz.

God I loved every minute of it

In the meantime - I looked up to the peanut gallery of neighbors. It had expanded up to 10 or twelve folks ,...I loved seeing there eyeballs peering at us in the afterglow. After a period of self-appreciation, they quickly disappeared.

You have got to love public fucking

More later..