New Women's Prison Warden Pt. 01

Story Info
A new male warden arrives at a women's prison.
1.6k words
4.13
30.7k
19

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/23/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gamahooch
Gamahooch
22 Followers

It was 1954 in a poor midwestern state. Small town lawyer Walt Conner had connections with a powerful politician and was able to be appointed the new warden of Abbotville state correctional institution for women. He was kidded by his friends that he would not have to look hard for pussy from now on.

On his first day he drove up to the front gate of Abbotsville. There was a tough looking female guard at the entrance, whose attitude changed once he showed her his appointment letter. "The office is right over there, sir," she said and pointed to a one story building nearby.

The head guard, Miss Jenkins met him after he parked and walked up to the entrance. "Welcome to Abbotville, Mr. Connor," Miss Jenkins said as she eyed him up and down. She had a hard look about her. Walt had been briefed that Miss Jenkins ran the prison and he would be wise to follow her lead. He could see right away that she had some pronounced lesbian characteristics. She was in her 40s and stood ramrod stiff with a no-nonsense look.

Most of the inmates were dressed in sack like pull over dresses that did nothing for them. A few, more attractive, had much better looking, form fitting dress that showed plenty of leg. They were the trustees as Miss Jenkins explained.

Walt could see her appraising eye as an especially attractive trustee walked by. "She's my personal secretary," said Miss Jenkins as if to claim the woman as her own property.

Their first stop was the infirmary where nurse Ellen Rogers worked. A 50-something woman with a hard look about her, she explained to the new warden that she conducted physical exams on all new inmates and offered to let him watch the next one.

Walt had seen some "new fish" arrive on a prison bus at the same time as he drove through the gate. He saw that the most attractive of them, a pert woman of about 22, was first up for an exam.

Miss Jenkins said "I'll let you observe the exam, warden. Then one of the trustees will take you to the disciplinary unit next, where I am heading now."

After Miss Jenkins left, Nurse Rogers called the attractive inmate into the exam room. Her tone immediately changed from one of civility to a more authoritarian voice. She addressed the inmate and almost snarled "all new inmates are addressed at 'bitch' in this place. They do exactly what they are told, when they are told to do it. If I say piss you'd better squat! Understand, bitch?"

The new inmate shivered a little and nodded but said nothing. She knew to not make eye contact and to keep her head down. She had heard the other inmates at the county jail talk about the penalties for disobedience at Abbotsville. One inmate had welts across her shapely ass where she said a belt had been applied by guards as punishment.

"Strip, bitch," is all Nurse Rogers said. The new inmate eyed the warden but quickly obeyed. She pulled her shapeless dress over her head and her panties hit the floor with a soft sound. She had not been wearing a bra and Walt observed that none of the inmates appeared to have one on.

Nurse Rogers pointed to an exam table and said "get up there and kneel on the edge, back to me." The inmate quickly obeyed. "Spread your legs, bitch," she was rudely commanded by Nurse Rogers.

The inmate immediately obeyed and Walt was surprised at how quickly she flashed her pussy and asshole at two complete strangers. Nurse Rogers noticed his reaction and said "she's a working girl. She's shown that cunt off to thousands, haven't you, bitch?"

"Yes, ma'am" the inmate replied.

Nurse Rogers put her index finger at the entrance to the inmate's pussy and started to press inside. Once her finger was in all the way she added first one more, then two. "I could put my hand up there to my elbow if I wanted," she said as she turned to speak to the new warden. "She's had lots of cock up that hole."

Then Nurse Rogers pulled her hand out and repeated the process by pushing her index finger against the inmate's asshole. This caused the inmate to wince a little. "What's wrong, don't you offer the backdoor to your Johns?" asked Nurse Rogers with a sarcastic laugh.

She reached into a drawer and pulled out a realistic 8 inch dildo. Squeezing some lube on it, Nurse Rogers said "get ready for something new, bitch." She touched the tip of the dildo to the inmate's puckered brown eye and slowly pushed.

The inmate started to moan and then begged "please ma'am, I can't take anymore."

Shut up you cunt, maybe this will teach you some obedience," snarled Nurse Rogers. With that she reached into the drawer and pulled out a leather strap about three feet long, with an attached handle.

"The punishment for a first offense of disobedience is twenty whacks with the strap. If you resist, it goes up to a hundred. Do you want me to push the buzzer and call more guards in here? They love it when a new fish tries to fight."

"Please ma'am" begged the inmate but Nurse Rogers swung the strap and laid it across the inmate's full asscheeks with a vengeance. Immediately a red welt appeared where the strap had touched flesh.

"I'll teach you to refuse anything I or any staff member here orders you to do, you twat!" hissed Nurse Rogers.

Walt stood back to let Nurse Rogers go to town on the new inmate's ass cheeks. He had to admit to himself that he was getting hard watching it and wondered if he had the authority to order such a punishment. He began to fantasize about thrusting his hard cock up that virgin butthole.

Nurse Rogers kept up the punishment for 20 strokes. The inmate began to sob but knew enough to not try to get off the table. Finally as Nurse Rogers completed the whipping she said "what are you going to do when I give you an order, bitch?"

"Whatever you say, ma'am" was the tearful reply. Walt could see a flash of victory appear of the nurse's face and knew right then that this new inmate had been broken in for further activities.

Nurse Rogers began to stroke the red welts on the inmate's ass. She suddenly started to almost coo "if you do exactly what I want, it isn't so bad in here. All I can say is I hope you like women as much as men."

"Oh, I do" said the inmate very quickly." Walt could see that she was learning quickly.

"Why don't I buzz for a trustee to take you to the disciplinary unit now warden" said Nurse Rogers. Walt knew she would be having some fun as soon as he left. His dick was still engorged and he had to adjust his pants before he could walk down the hall.

The trustee who was escorting him was gorgeous. About 5 foot 3, trim build, short brown hair, great ass and nice tits. As they were walking down a corridor towards the disciplinary unit to meet Miss Jenkins, Walt noticed another inmate with a short dress bend over to pick something up. To his surprise she was not wearing panties. He wondered if she flashed him on purpose since he was the only male in the facility.

The trustee saw his expression and explained "none of the inmates or trustees wear panties or bra. The guards conducted unannounced body cavity searches and underwear would just get in the way."

She then bend over and pulled up her dress so that Walt could see her bare ass. "Anytime you want me to come to your office for 'counseling' I'm available," she breathed suggestively.

"Hmm, maybe all those stories my friends were telling about tons of pussy available to the warden were true," thought Walt as he started to fantasize about some possibilities.

At the end of the corridor was a sign "Disciplinary Unit." Walt could feel the trustee shiver slightly as they approached. "I'm not allowed in unless I'm being punished," she explained to Walt. He knocked on the door and Miss Jenkins opened it. He could hear sobbing from within.

As Walt walked in he could see another attractive inmate bent over a table with leather cuffs confining her arms and legs. Her ass cheeks were a mass of fresh welts and a dildo was protruding a few inches from her butthole. Two very dyky looking guards were standing nearby grinning evilly.

"This inmate refused a direct order from a guard," said Miss Jenkins. "Her punishment is 100 lashes, a rough dildo butt fucking and a few other humiliation rituals to impress on her the requirement for instant obedience."

Without thinking, Walk asked "what order did she refuse?"

Miss Jenkins explained "Guard Jackson ordered the inmate to perform cunnilingus on her while she was having the heaviest flow of her period. This is often used to reinforce the status difference between staff and inmates. Plus it gives the staff some fun during that time of the month."

Walt had to admit to himself that the thought a woman going down on another woman while she was having her period was a major turn on for him. Miss Jenkins noticed his cock swell and push out the front of his pants. She knew he was going to be as easy to control as the last warden. "Just give him some kink and he'll let us doing whatever we want," she mused.

Gamahooch
Gamahooch
22 Followers