New Wonders

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck!" My back arched involuntarily but my hands remained fixed to the carpet. A wave of nerves coursed through my body.

"Oh, is this what you want?" He put his thumb to my clit once again, moving it slowly, teasingly, agonizingly. Damnably.

"Yes... No.", I whined. I needed more. More friction, more contact. More of him.

"Oh." He frowned, clearly not actually fazed by my response. He wasn't smiling but I could feel his amusement.

He released the pressure against my pelvis, allowing his fingers to play with the waistband of my shorts. Barely dipping his fingers inside, he drew a pattern along the sensitive skin of my waist, flittering his fingertips around my hipbone and lower abdomen. Then he grabbed the waistband and gently pulled upwards, making the cotton fabric strain against my now swollen clit. I moaned and he pulled harder, clenching my bound fists as he teased me with my own goddamn shorts. I felt the strain of the material spreading my folds and hugging my clit as the back of my shorts intruded against my ass. Surely he noticed the way my clit was protruding against the thin cotton, hard from unrelenting arousal. Surely he would do something about it.

"Do you want me, my love?" Teasing words to match teasing actions. I squirmed against his hold.

"You know I do." I couldn't stop squirming.

Deftly, he pulled my shorts to my ankles, releasing my wrists to spread my thighs apart with each hand. He stared down at my half-naked body, pausing just long enough to have me wonder if the spell had broken. His head bowed down, nearly level with my clit, but his eyes were watching mine. I bucked my hips towards him and he withdrew a few inches. I thrust towards him again and he lithely slapped my clit with his hand.

"Fuck!"

That was new.

I imagine he had intended to reprimand me with words as well, but neither of us would ever find out because the response that his action had elicited was enough to temporarily derail whatever his next move might have been. I cried out. My eyes rolled back. The jolt that his contact provided had me shaking, and it was all I could do not to scream bloody murder. When I finally focused back on Aiden, his eyes were as wide as mine must have been; whether from his own actions or my response, I couldn't guess. Shock coloured his face, and something else entirely. Something intense and dark and carnal.

Did he like this too?

As if in answer, his lips parted, revealing clenched teeth that scarcely concealed the groan that resonated from him. I had never seen this expression before, and it took me a moment before I realized; this wasn't shock. This was an awakening.

"You are so mine" he whispered under his breath. I almost didn't hear him.

Still looking at me, he inched his lips back towards my clit until I could feel his hot breath against the sensitive flesh. His mouth was mere centimeters away. I battled the instinct to press up against him again.

"Tell me you love this." I felt the delicate warmth of his words as I heard them. I could barely muster more than a whimper.

"Please" I begged.

Silently, he moved back up to my face.

"Tell me you love this," he repeated, "tell me you like being teased and restrained". The uncertainty I had seen in him before was gone. Resolve has taken its place, eyes penetrating, as though he could fuck me with nothing more than a stare.

"I- Ah!" I jerked as he spanked my clit again. "Fuck! I love this! Please, I need you. I love it, I want this." He was going to break me.

He smiled.

"Good girl." He bent down to graze his lips against mine, then grabbed my hand and pulled me into a standing position. We walked into Aiden's bedroom, where he positioned me in front of his mirrored closet doors. For a moment it looked as though he might waver; his hand held my arm, lightly attaching and detaching itself. But then he spoke again.

"Kneel here" he motioned before the mirror. I sank to my knees, and watched in the reflection as he knelt behind me. Looking at me through the mirror, he put his lips beside my ear.

"Love, I want you to look at yourself while I touch you. Do not look at me, and do not look away. Only at yourself and what I do to you. Will you do this?"

I nodded.

He responded by moving his hands to the black leather belt around his waist, undoing it, then holding it up for me to see. "I'm going to...put this around your neck."

I didn't move as he looped the garment loosely so that it hung against my collarbone, then pulled it tighter so that the leather hugged my neck. The end of the belt he kept in his hand. With the other hand, he swept my hair back so that it hung neatly behind my shoulders. For a moment he continued to stroke my hair, gliding his fingers through its length and pulling it gently. He traced along my neck where leather fabric met flesh, tilting my head back slightly, then left and right, forcing me to look at my bondage from several angles. I stared back at myself.

"You said you like to feel embarrassed. Does it embarrass you to watch yourself lose control to me?" He pulled the front of my tank-top up to reveal the white cotton bra underneath. Suddenly overly conscious of my state, I cast my eyes downward. Not knowing if I should respond, I then lifted my eyes back to his face. Aiden clutched his make-shift collar and gave it a tug, pulling my head back slightly.

"Don't look at me. You will focus on what I do to you, but you will not look at me." He loosened the strain of his hold. "Now, watch yourself." Nodding, I complied.

"Good." He let go of my shirt, which remained above my bra, and skimmed his hand over the thin fabric of my left breast, sending a wave of shock and pleasure over my nipple and down between my thighs. His assault continued as he trailed across my abdomen, then dipped lower, allowing his hand to hover only a second before pressing his index finger against my clit.

"Mmpf!" my body jumped but I did not look away.

With feather-light strokes he began to brush his finger back and forth against the delicate skin. I watched my mouth part and my eyes widen as I reacted involuntarily to his attentions. Back and forth, back and forth. On his sixth or seventh pass, he slid the tip of his finger into my slit.

"You're dripping." There was both satisfaction and arousal in his voice, but I did not look at his face. I held my gaze to his fingers and felt my face get hotter.

After pausing with only his fingertip inside of me, he dipped further inside, then slowly drew out. I watched as he moved his hand back up to my face, following along as he rested his finger against my lips.

"Taste yourself."

I opened my mouth to suck his finger, and he pushed himself further until its tip brushed the back of my throat.

"Mmpf!" I tried not to gag. He pulled his finger out a few centimeters to push my jaw open, and began tracing my tongue. After a few moments he withdrew his finger entirely.

"I'm tired of this bra." Using the hand with the now-wet finger, he pushed up the cups of my bra. Free of their confinement, my breasts bounced on display within the mirror. Instinctively, I moved an arm up to cover myself, but Aiden grabbed my wrist before I could hide. He moved it forcibly behind my back.

"You know, I think I have a better use for this," he said, tugging my make-shift collar to indicate the subject of his words. Swiftly, he undid the belt from my throat and repurposed it to tie my hands behind my back, making my breasts protrude more than they had a moment ago.

"Wow", he marvelled, sounding genuinely caught off-guard. "I like you exposed like this." For a moment, Aiden the scholar seemed to surface, and I could hear the authentic interest and investigative tone in his voice.

I risked a glance at his face to see the lust that decorated it. I did not have long to spectate, however, as a second later he brushed his wet finger shallowly across my left nipple. My body jerked and I whimpered.

"Look at how hard your nipple is getting" Aiden taunted, now brushing the finger up and down, before ever so lightly pinching it between a thumb and forefinger. Holding it in place, he bent in front of me to lick it, then blew on it as it puckered further. After a moment he moved to the next breast. This time he circled his finger around the areola, teasing but not actually touching the sensitive tip. He leaned in and kissed it. I shivered. He kissed it again. It hardened. Then he flicked it with his finger.

"Ah!" I gasped. My nipple stung slightly, throbbing from the unexpected assailment. I did not have time to recover before my other nipple met the same fate.

"Fuck!" I inhaled sharply.

"Mmm I love how sensitive your nipples are. My god, you're beautiful." Aiden placed an index finger over each nipple and continued teasing in circular motions. I was so turned on, my body so responsive, I thought I might come already. Leaving my right nipple, he went back to my clit, this time moving faster with his index finger. My breathing increased as my climax built. I was getting close already, and he knew it. As per instruction, all I could do was observe the performance.

"I want to own you", he whispered against my ear. Surprised by his words, I made eye contact. His movements stopped.

"What did I tell you?" His words weren't harsh, and somehow the softness of his voice felt more threatening than a tone denoting more overt aggression.

I looked down. "I'm s-" my apology was cut off by a smack to my right butt cheek. It wasn't painful, but the surprise left me moaning. I knew Aiden wouldn't have any experience with spanking, so he wouldn't know what amount of force to use. He must have had the same thought because he didn't do it a second time. Instead, I felt a slight pressure against uncharted territory. His finger was prodding my anus.

That I did not expect.

My body clenched. He must have felt it because in an instant his finger was gone. I looked at him again, but this time I was not met with a reprimand. He met my eyes, mouth closed, a suddenly sober look on his face.

"Tell me if this becomes too much" he said, looking at me intently. There was a softness to his expression, a momentary lapse in the façade where concern and hesitation seem to radiate from him. His lips were pursed in way that I knew could only mean worry and thoughtfulness. And I loved him for it.

All this time I had sought comfort in the malleability of his sexuality, yet as I looked back into the mirror, hands tied behind my back with a belt, body pushed forward, bra and shirt sitting dishevelled above my chest, I saw that I was the one being bent to another's will. It didn't matter if Aiden wasn't the Dom in the stories I'd read- the ones who needed control, who demanded cold, calculated authority to get off. We had something better. Warmer. The fact that he was willing to go this far already had me spinning, and I never wanted it to stop.

I nodded my assent, hoping that the added whimper might help to emphasize my enthusiasm. The gesture seemed to satisfy, and his finger returned. It circled around my entrance before dipping slightly inside. I desperately wanted to look at Aiden again. I wanted to know what he was thinking. If he was enjoying this. I started to feel terribly embarrassed as he nudged his finger around. With his other hand, he caressed my face.

"Your face is flushed." He paused. "Tell me, is that because of how much you're enjoying this or because now I know that you do?"

For once I was speechless. And when he used his free hand to spank me again, the other sliding deeper into my hole as he made contact, all I could do was cry out.

"I will take that response to suggest both former and latter" his mouth and the side of his face were pressed again my ear. He spanked me again before returning to my tortured clit. Sandwiched as I was between each hand's manipulation of my body, my range of motion was incredibly limited. If I moved backwards, his finger slid more deeply into my ass; if I moved forward, the pressure on my clit increased. He was going to make me come.

"Christ, look at you. Your body is begging for release", Aiden breathed in my ear as he reached up to flick a nipple. I jolted.

He sighed. "I have always adored how sensitive your nipples are." He rolled the vulnerable tip between his thumb and forefinger. "Do you like it when I torture them?"

The joint sensation of having my ass filled and my nipples touched was enough to leave me panting, but the added teasing words brought on a new level of sensation. I was bestial. Incoherent. Yet just cognisant enough to feel the force of his gaze on my body.

"Yes, I love it! Please, fuck me", I responded breathlessly.

He put his hand under my chin, tilting it towards his face. My eyes abandoned the mirror and latched onto his.

"Oh?" The look he now donned was one of amusement. But there was also lust. Lust and hunger and unfettered vivacity.

With gentle motion, the finger in my ass slid out. Aiden stood to unzip his jeans, then stepped out of the garment, along with his boxers. The erection that jutted out never ceased to enrapture me. It strained stiffly in place, yet I knew that the skin would feel like velvet. My mouth parted involuntarily and I looked back at his face.

"Can I taste you?" I heard the desperation in my voice but couldn't stop myself from continuing. "Please. I need it. I need to feel you in my mouth."

Aiden hesitated, as though unsure as to whether he should let me dictate the next move in our progression. Finally, he stepped forward, gently guiding my mouth to his cock with a hand behind my head. My lips parted and he glided against my lips. He groaned, grabbing a fistful of hair as I took as much of his length as I could with my mouth and tongue. I licked his entire cock, feeling the way his ridges felt against my tongue. I circled the head with the tip of my tongue, enjoying the smooth, wet sensation. Something about sucking him off summoned a force from within me; the animal nestled deep inside, slumbering in wait while I conducted myself through the mundane doings of daily life.

I looked up at Aiden, who stared back at me, eyes wide. I smiled, then filled my mouth with his length once again. This time he pressed into me harder, using the pressure of his hand to take me deeper and deeper. Unused to the sensation, I focused on breathing while he played with my limits. His cock pumped against the brink of my throat, and I moaned; despite the discomfort I was experiencing, I could feel myself becoming more wet. I felt my own arousal drip down the inside of my thigh as saliva began to trickle down my face. Aiden paused for a moment, allowing his shaft to press deeply into me- just enough to make breathing slightly difficult. Then he pulled out entirely.

"That will be the death of me" he gasped, staring down at me, unblinking. I sat back on my heels, mouth open, tongue out, staring back. I needed him to feel as desperate as I did. To watch my submission and lose control.

In an instant, he was on his knees in front of me. He pulled my head to his face and crushed his lips against mine, exploring my mouth, my tongue, my soul. By some witchcraft the condom emerged, and he shifted his legs and grabbed my hips, pulling me on top of him. Our eyes made contact again and before my next breath he was sliding inside of me.

Aiden's eyes closed and his lips parted. In a rare moment of uninhibited expression, a soft cry escaped his lips as his eyebrows knitted in lust. I wanted to reach out and touch his face, but the bonds behind my back prevented it. Had it not been for the hands on my hip and ribcage holding me in place, I certainly would have fallen over.

I tried to raise my hips, eager for more friction, but his eyes flashed opened and he held me down.

"No", was all he said. The word was a whisper, and it skipped up my spine.

Slowly, he rocked us back and forth, creating a deep pressure inside me. I could feel every inch of him, and now it was my turn to close my eyes. I wondered if he was doing this because he knew I could only come from a slower pace. That would be just like Aiden- attempt the domineering role but cater it to selflessness. He reached up to stroke a thumb over my nipple, and I knew my fate was sealed.

I cried out, edging towards climax. Aiden's countenance was focused, his movements deliberate.

"Are you going to come for me, love?" he taunted, sliding out of me and then descending deeply once again.

During an interview, a musician that Aiden liked had described "good sex" as like being submerged in a swell of black smoke, heavy and hot and opaque. I had responded with a joke about lung cancer. Now it was all I experienced; I was surrounded by it, lungs filled with it. Aiden pushed his cock into me again and I inhaled deeper, high on the fumes.

His concentrated stare persisted as he flicked at my stiff nipples.

"Do it", he urged. "Show me how you lose control to me".

That final sentiment broke me, and I shuddered around him.

"Aiden!" My body clenched and spasmed. I fell forward and he held me against his chest, enfolding me with gentle limbs as I shuddered uncontrollably. He stroked my hair, my neck, my back. For several moments, or perhaps it was hours, I remained under murky water, suspended among a viscous current. Eventually I resurfaced, brought back by Aiden's touch.

"That was incredible", he breathed against my temple.

"You are incredible", I returned. I tilted my head up and saw a slight smile spread over his face.

He sat us upright and began to pull out.

"No!" I rasped, more intensely than I had intended. "Come inside me. I need it".

Aiden nodded. He reached around me to undo the belt that had started to cut off circulation. Though the sensation of restraint had been intoxicating, I was glad to be rid of it. I brought my hands forward and Aiden reached for them, slowly massaging the life back into my wrists. I leaned over and kissed him, willing him to resume.

With a shift of his leg and the support of his arms, he flipped us over so that I was lying on my back. As I looked at the shadowy lines and curves of his body I suddenly realized how much time must have passed, unnoticed. The setting sun bathed us in waning light, giving our bodies a soft glow that was almost wraithlike. When he leaned down to press his lips against my forehead, I knew the atmosphere had shifted.

He pushed into me again, slowly at first. With freed hands I could grab his shoulders, throw my arms around his back, touch his face. We looked at each other intently. There was a deliberateness to Aiden's movements- a steady, languorous climb that at once ravished and soothed. He pushed forward and his muscles tensed, then pulled back, brushing his body against my skin. He kissed my neck, my cheek, my lips. In what felt like mere seconds, his breathing grew more erratic, and his eyebrows knotted in that way they always did. A supplicant. As though afflicted by some torment that only I could relieve.

I shifted my hips, trying to match his movements. I licked his jaw and bit his lip. His tempo increased and I wrapped my legs around his back, pulling him into me with as much force as I could conjure.

Aiden's eyes widened, and he whimpered my name. I watched as he came undone, shuddering as I had only moments ago. I dug my nails into his back, holding him against me as he shivered. This was the moment I would burn into my memory. This brief window where feeling conquered composure. His head was buried in my neck, our bodies pressed together so tightly I could almost imagine us moulding into one being.

A few moments passed like this. We lay on the floor, two shadows, while I stoked his hair and back. The sun had finally slipped below the windowsill when he stirred again. I released my grip on him and he moved up onto his elbows, looking down at me.