New World Epidemic Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It grew and fell, leaving me constantly on edge, and always wanting more. God, if I'd only known how good this felt I would have started years ago.

Suddenly I felt my insides pulse; I was losing control.

"I... I've got to piss," I whimpered.

Angela leaned over and clasped my wrists. She wore a devil's grin. "Let it happen," she said.

My cock jumped and exploded across my stomach, the fallout of the orgasm Angela thrust into my body. Every inch from head to toe was swimming in sweat now cooling in the otherwise still room.

Angela moaned, unloaded inside me, and collapsed by my side. I could feel her every movement, from the rise and fall of her chest, to her deflating cock retreating and falling out of my behind, to her twitching fingers searching for a place to rest.

I rolled into her arms, planted my face in her breasts and stole another chance to kiss them.

She smiled and stroked my hair. "Was it good for you?"

Like she had to ask.

"Haven't you wanted to do that since forever?"

"I don't know," I said, "but I'm glad we did."

Angela laughed and pressed her lips to my forehead. "You're one of us now," she sang.

That might have seemed strange if I weren't so tired. Bliss rolled over my limbs and through my chest. I clung to her for warmth and rested; it was hard earned.

12