New Year, New Beginnings...

Story Info
A young guy meets a new guy.
1k words
3.47
10.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a breezy Saturday night when my phone lit up. The message on the screen flashed a "Hey." For a moment I was surprised it was from this guy Tj that I had been talking to.

He was the really cute guy, I met from a site online. We had talked over a month ago, when he told me that he was going to Australia. Sadly I knew we wouldn't be able to chat.

However, this cold breezy Saturday night he texted me. So we started chit chatting, and he wanted to meet me in person. I was nervous to go through with it because he was so hot and attractive; it was just too good to be true.

So he texted me "I will be there in 30 minutes." So I started scrambling to get ready to meet him. I grabbed some clothes, my razor, shaving cream, and a towel. I turned on the shower to get it ready. Then I started to apply shaving cream to my ass and rubbing it all over. The struggle of being the bottom is that you have to prep to go out with a guy, but the top never has that problem; freaking my life.

So then I started shaving my ass nice and easy, getting it smooth so he would love it. After that I shaved my face some, and rinsed everything. From there I hoped in the shower, and started cleaning myself all over.

One thing I really need is one of those douche bags. But for now just rinsing the ring would have to cut it. I got another text saying 15 minutes, I knew I had time so I got out and started drying my body. I threw on my clothes and got out, I figured I had ten minutes before he would be here.

So I watched some "New Girl" then I got the text, "Here." I casually walked out and went to his car. This was the moment that I would see if it was really the guy I had been talking to. I opened the door and sure enough it was him.

For once something went right, he was so cute I could just kiss him. I sat down and he shook my hand and said "Hello Brandon." I loved the sound of his voice it was cute and fitted him. He was wearing some pajama bottoms, a north face jacket, and a t-shirt.

I was a little more dressed but he told me that he was wearing some really comfy clothes. So we drove off and started making small talk. He seemed like a really genuine guy, and that made me feel comfortable with him. So I was giving him directions around the area so we could go to a quiet place. We drove for like ten minutes and parked in this parking lot.

So we settled, and he splashed me with compliments. I can sometimes be a shy guy so I really did not show emotion, but on the inside he made me feel really great. So he said "If you are ever are uncomfortable let me know."

I said "Okay," then he put his hand on my leg and rubbed it.

From there he then started rubbing and touched my crotch. He said "It feels pretty big," I just laughed at that because I wasn't really into topping. But then I put my hand on his leg and started feeling. He pulled out this beautiful thick six and a half inch cut cock.

I touched it and the heat sent sparks up my body. He was saying how it was small but I told him it was not and that it was great. So I moved over and extended my tongue to lick his tip. He started ahhhing and oooing as I put the whole thing in my mouth.

I happen to be pretty good at giving head. I started nice and slow licking up and down as I went. He really loved that, then I did this twisting thing with suction and he went nuts with that. I started to deep throat it, and he started feeling up my ass and lightly hump my face.

I had to pull my pants down some to give him good access to my juicy ass. So he started fingering as I was sucking him. He was really enjoying himself, my ass started to kind of hurt since I am so tight, so I had to tell him to stop. He apologized but I told him it was okay.

He started to really fuck my face and really feel me up. I loved his hip action it was so great, but my mouth got to that point where it gets sore. I jerked him a little and started sucking his balls. Shortly though I got back to sucking. He was getting close, and asked me where he should cum. I said "You could cum in my mouth." He said "Okay," he jerked his cock some, and then I sucked his cock and he cummed in my mouth. It was a salty load, but I sucked him dry and then I swallowed it all.

He was panting when I finally let his cock slip out of my mouth. He said I was really good at sucking cock. I took the compliment and he felt bad that he did not help me cum. But I told him it was okay.

So we started to head back to my place, and I asked if he wanted to talk. He said sure and we had a conversation for about an hour. He told me that if I would like, he would like to take me out on a date to a restaurant in the city. I told him that sounded lovely. So I left and told him to text me, and that I would be looking forward to seeing him the next weekend. That concluded a breezy cold Saturday.