New Year, New Beginnings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've got an incredible body," I sighed as I stared at the saucers of her areolae. "You're really sexy, gran."

She blurted a laugh and said, "Darling, I'm fifty-nine. It isn't as tight and tidy as it once was."

"I don't care," I gasped, going in to suckle her teats again. She purred and chuckled and stroked my hair, and when I came up again, I went on to add, "You've got a really hot body."

"I know you've been looking," she told me. "My birthday dress had your eyes on stalks."

I stopped what I was doing, tit-flesh spilling over my palms as I gawked at her.

"I noticed," she told me. "And you've been hanging around ever since..."

Then she shut up and kissed me again and, a a few moments later, my grandmother introduced me to her pussy. She went to the bed and lay down and spread her legs and splayed her folds.

"There it is, Daniel. You going to kiss it?"

***

I gave my grandmother a climax before she went in to suck my cock.

I worked at it with a mix of instinct and her guidance, my lips and fingers and tongue getting her there.

Her lust slid from her body as I went at her, the honey sick on my tongue, her moans and gasps sweet to my ears.

She shocked me with a single profanity when she got close to her climax. I was sucking her clit and using two fingers inside her when my grandmother grunted, "That's it, suck on that clit, finger my cunt."

"Jesus," I gasped, surprised to hear the filth come out of her mouth. "I never thought I'd hear you say that."

"I'm randy," she moaned, rubbing her vulva as I carried on curling my fingers inside her. "I need to come. I'm just so horny, darling."

Then we were kissing again. She beckoned me to her mouth while I kept the digits working inside, with her own fingers swirling around her clit as she started to moan and squirm.

The orgasm ripped her apart. My grandmother squealed and grunted and thrashed around, face tight in a grimace of absolute joy as the judders took her and she went over the edge, wall-eyed and gasping.

Then, when it was over she made a grab for my cock, slurping and glomming like the excitement was still on her.

"Tell me if you're going to come," my grandmother cautioned. "I don't want your muck in my eyes or my hair. You can come on my tits if you have to, but please, don't make a mess over my face."

I wanted to come, yet didn't at the same time. And the invitation to let it go over her breasts was so very tempting, indeed. Seeing her boobs plastered with spunk was something I'd imagined in the past when I'd wanked my dick and shot the hot stuff over my chest and stomach, to think it might actually happen was completely unreal. A dream come true.

But, as much as it aroused me to imagine splashing down over my grandmother's tits, I was desperate to fuck her. It was my first time and I was eager to find out just what it was like to fuck into a woman's body.

"I ... I want to do it," I groaned.

"Over my tits?" she asked, still jacking my dick.

I gasped and shook my head.

"No, I want to put it inside you."

Her hand slowed and she gazed at my face.

"Oh, baby," my grandmother sighed, eyes full of love. "Your first time ... And with me." She leaned in and kissed me and then pulled back so she could look at my eyes. "Take your time. Go steady. Feed me every inch nice and slow. Don't go galloping off or you'll come and it will be over for the time being."

"Please," I moaned, my hand at my dick. "I just want to do it."

She sucked on her bottom lip and stared at my face. Then nodded.

"Okay, but slowly, Daniel. It's been a long time since I've had a man inside me. We need to make love. I want this to be lovely."

I blinked and recalled what she'd said before.

"Was grandad rough with you?"

"I don't think we should talk about him right now. Later," she added. "We'll talk and sort everything out."

I nodded and said, "Okay," then asked, "Is it really ages since you've done this? Didn't you have sex on holiday?"

The feeling of joy was immense when she shook her head and said, "I didn't have anyone on holiday. I haven't had sex since your grandfather died."

I didn't want to know any more. That was enough for me. Like she said, we could talk later.

"Cuh-can I do it now?" I stammered.

My grandmother nodded and eased onto her back. She grabbed a couple of pillows and put them under her shoulders. Then she spread her legs and invited me to clamber aboard.

Full of the wonder, I got between her legs and held myself up on straight arms. She went for my cock and I shuffled in closer on my knees so she could split her labia with the big dome.

"Slowly," she said, eyes on my face as she held me at her opening. "Nice and steady. Nice and slow. Easy, darling," she said on a gurgle, the head slipping inside her. "Every inch. Feed it in slow."

I gulped and gawked at the impossible sight of her body accepting my cock, her sublime embrace around my girth as I felt the heat of her core.

"God, I'm inside you," I gasped, not quite believing.

"Yes, baby, you are," she replied on a chuckle. "Right in up to your nuts."

I paused, trying to savour the moment while my grandmother kissed me, her body hot and wet around my girth.

"You're fucking," she muttered, her hips starting to move. "We're fucking and it feels so bloody lovely."

***

She folded her legs at the knees and shunted her rump back-and-forth so she could fuck onto my cock. In those first few surreal moments, I just gaped down to where we were joined, awed at what was happening, stunned to see the meaty flaps as they clung to my cock, the shaft of it already greasy with my grandmother's need.

"Daniel," she gasped, breasts rolling as she went through the gears. "Love me, my darling. Love me like I need to be loved."

I didn't really understand just what she meant. I had a vague notion about her body's physical need and maybe the psychological urge to involve emotion with what we were doing. The impressions came in from some place far away, somewhere at the back of my mind while I focussed on trying to soak up all the details at once. I looked at her face and attempted to lock the memory of her delight inside my head. The sensations down at my root were too sweet to ignore, my gaze moving down over her body as she rutted against my dick, her groans and gasps sucking up my focus while I still wondered what she meant by all this talk about love.

"I do love you," I groaned, our bodies thwacking together. "I do, I promise."

It seemed to quell her urgency. What I said made her smile and suck her bottom lip between her teeth, a smile spreading over her face as the bed bounced and creaked.

"I know you do," my grandmother said, still working her hips. "But I mean as a man, not my grandson. I want a lover inside me, Daniel. I want it to be more than dirty, filthy, wonderful sex."

And that's when the understanding dawned. That was the second I fully appreciated the upswell of emotion I felt within.

"I love you," I breathed, stopping my rutting. "I mean it," I added, then moved in to kiss her mouth.

"Be my lover, not my grandson," she murmured, then started moving again.

I had it in mind that I could be both, the notion evaporating when the sweet sensations squeezed at my cock, the rush of my orgasm coming in quick and hot and savage, a beast from a jungle.

"I love you," I said on a groan, my seed flooding her body.

My grandmother squirmed and let out a cry.

"Oh, God, you're coming inside me!" she yelped, her motions getting even more urgent.

I let it all out, sobbing my joy, my cock slipping out on a rush of jizm.

When I knelt upright and looked down to her vulva, I saw the cum dribbling through the crease between her buttocks, spunk staining the sheet while my grandmother mauled at her breasts with one hand, the other stirring her pussy.

She climaxed again, her body in spasm, her squeals and snorts letting me know just how good it felt to be coming that way.

My grandmother eventually calmed, sucking in air while she stared at my face.

She lay there with a slackness in her limbs like she'd been shipwrecked and swum for miles, chest rising and falling as she gulped oxygen down and gazed into my eyes.

Her hand went between her legs, the fingers smeared with cum when she held them up.

"Oh, God, Daniel," she said on a moan. "What have we done?"

Two

It turned out to be a rhetorical question. Despite my grandmother's words and the potential for misunderstanding, she hadn't been appalled at the incestuous sex between us. She didn't need an answer. It was just an emotional post-orgasmic outburst delivered more in wonder than the actual question suggested. After that first time we were constantly at each other. For me, it was like I'd discovered a new kind of drug. One to which I'd become addicted after only one hit.

We made love for most of the night, or at least that's how it felt to me. I phoned home with an excuse that I'd helped with the tree and then met up with some friends, that we were going to make a night of it in the run-in to Christmas. I told my mother the lies and then went back to my grandmother's bed. Where she welcomed me with open arms and legs, her body accepting my cock as we tumbled and rolled and loved through to the following morning.

The Christmas Day meal came and went. I sat opposite my grandmother and silently marvelled at how she could act so natural in front of the family while we had this huge secret between us. I was sure it was written across my face, I was certain everyone knew I was fucking my grandmother, and that she was no less enthusiastic about fucking me, but, regardless of waiting for the Damoclean sword to drop, the day passed with nobody the wiser.

Or so I thought.

It was new year's eve that the wheels fell off my little wagon of smugness.

***

My mother insisted on having a party. She chucked money into a huge bash in the same venue which had hosted my grandmother's birthday party. It was just past 10 p.m. and I was doing my best to keep it normal between my grandmother and me. Which was costing me effort to say the least. I'd purposely reduced my alcoholic consumption. I didn't want to get shitfaced and make some drunken announcement or grope my grandmother's breasts in public, and I was just at the edge of the dance floor watching her dance with with one of my uncles when my sister approached.

I knew something was on Jennifer's mind as soon as I saw her. She's always got this tight little smile on her face, like she knows your dirtiest secret. She's always been the same. For as long as I can remember my sister's been spiteful and spoiled, petty and nasty and very vindictive if she thinks she's been wronged, but, this time there was something in her eyes that sent a cold shiver running through me.

"She can dance," Jennifer said as she came alongside me. My sister had to speak directly into my ear so I could hear above the music.

Despite the angst, I played it cool by leaning in close to her ear and saying, "Who?"

She snorted and rolled her eyes at me.

"Our grandmother," she said. "I know you two are fucking."

The music faded to nothing inside my head. I stood there, stunned, my whole world filled with Jennifer's face and the knowing smirk on her face. Reality slewed and my brain refused to believe she could possibly know.

"You're crazy," I said on a gurgled croak after I'd boggled at her. "Why would you say that?"

"Because it's true," she said straight into my ear.

There was no doubt about it, my sister spoke with such certainty, I knew she knew. But, the questions were how -- how the hell had she found out?

And what would she do?

I maintained the denial because there was nothing else I could do. I could hardly smile and nod and admit it. With Jennifer, there was no way of knowing what her plan might be. And she'd have a plan. My sister would have a reason for letting me know.

"No, it isn't true," I said, my guts turning to water.

Jennifer nodded, emphatic.

"Yeah, it is," she insisted.

"Why would you say it?"

Her eyes flashed fire as the anger lit up.

"Look, Daniel, stop the fucking around. You know I'm talking the truth. There's no point in denying it."

"Jennifer, please," I said, despair in my voice.

My sister stepped back and turned as though she was going to walk away. She took two steps, stopped to regard me over one shoulder and indicated with her eyes and jerk of her head that I should follow.

I glanced at my grandmother as she carried on dancing, the smile on her face a sign she was so happy.

"Shit," I spat before I followed my sister out of the hall.

***

The disco was a dull beat by the time Jennifer led me into the foyer, the glass doors showing the night outside. I saw a clutch of people hurrying past out on the street. Party-goers on their way to a New Year celebration, full of excitement, talking and laughing. They looked carefree and happy and I envied them their jollity as my world descended into a hell on Earth.

Jennifer stopped short of the doors. She turned to face me, the two security guards on duty over at the desk far away to our right. To the left was a short corridor which led to a set of toilets and the manager's office. A Christmas tree was in a corner close to the doors, a reminder to me of how it had started with my grandmother almost three weeks before.

"You can stop with the denials," my sister said.

She kept her voice low and threw a glance at the two guards before fixing her malicious stare to my face.

I gave it up because there was no point in further denials. It would be best to hear what Jennifer had to say.

"All right," I sighed. "What do you want?"

What she had to say just about knocked me to the floor. I knew there'd be something, some price for her silence, but what she came out with was beyond belief.

"What I want is for you and me to fuck," she said.

It took a few seconds for it to percolate through.

"What?" I said, gasping it out, understandably stunned.

My sister shrugged and pulled a face, then said, "You're fucking her. You're fucking the same cunt our mother came out of. You're already doing incest, Daniel. Now I want you to do it with me."

I couldn't think of a single thing to say except for a choked, "What? Jennifer ... What?"

Jennifer moved in close. She pressed against me, like a girlfriend who's about to claim a kiss. Dark intent twitched at the corners of her mouth while her eyes sparkled with whatever twisted thrill she was getting out of tormenting her brother.

"Incest," she whispered.

My sister said it like the word tasted sweet, like she enjoyed it.

"It turns me on, Daniel. I have these dirty fantasises about people fucking their family. I've role-played a few times and it's a huge fucking thrill. I can't tell you how horny I get."

My sister paused and stared at me. She smiled a crooked smile, her expression filled with a taboo lasciviousness that told me she was serious about what she'd said.

"I love the idea," my sister continued after running her tongue over her lips. "It's so fucking filthy ... so fucking wrong...

"And then what do I see one day? I see my grandmother wanking my brother's cock. I see them kissing ... With tongues."

My sister squirmed and closed her eyes. She sighed and shivered then looked at my face.

"You were kissing her like you really wanted to fuck her. It was so fucking sexy seeing you do it. Jesus," Jennifer said on a moan. "I had to rub myself off straight away, Daniel. I was so fucking horny I could've walked in on the pair of you and joined right in. I mean," she blurted on a half-laugh. "My brother and my grandma at the same time? All my dreams come true, baby."

"When?" I asked, because I had to know.

"You were in her living room. You'd been decorating the tree."

I groaned and cursed her timing. The very same interlude which had precipitated the whole affair? The very moment my grandmother and I started it off? I was damned if that time in the living room hadn't lasted for more than two or three minutes, and my sister had happened along at the very moment I was fucking into my grandmother's fist, my tongue in her mouth. A minute later and there would have been nothing to see. We would have moved to the kitchen at the rear of the house. Jennifer would have arrived to find us with the teapot on the kitchen table, not me with my hard-on in our grandmother's fist.

"So, I want us to do it, too, Daniel. I want incest with you. I want to fuck my brother."

"Jen, please," I groaned.

"What's the matter?" she asked, stepping back a couple of paces.

I saw the glint in her eyes and the twist in her expression which sent a sinker of dread into the pit of my stomach. This was a dangerous moment for me. This was Jennifer getting angry.

"You'll fuck that fat old bitch but you don't want to fuck me? Is that it, Daniel?"

"Jen," I croaked.

She shook her head, vehement, eyes sparking at me.

"No, you can't turn me down. Nuh-uh. No way. I want this, Daniel. I want it and I'm going to get it. You don't, I'll tell."

It was hopeless, but I still looked at the doors and considered simply running away. But, if I ran, I'd have to keep running. I'd have to go home and grab my passport and get to an airport. I'd have to go and never return. I wouldn't be going back to university after the holiday break. I'd have to go and leave it all behind. My studies, my life ... My grandmother.

It all went through my mind in the blink of an eye and I knew there was no getting out of it.

"When?" I asked.

"Now," she said.

"Jesus, Jen. Where?"

I saw her smirk and take a look down the short corridor.

"In there," my sister said, the words curdled with her desire.

When she said it, it looked to me like Jennifer was about to rub herself through her dress. Like she was going to masturbate right in the foyer.

"The toilets," she told me.

I gaped at her.

"Are you mental? Anyone could walk in and find us. Jesus, Jen, we'd be right in the shit."

I was appalled at the suggestion. If we were discovered it would be too awful to contemplate. A true nightmare.

"It's dirty and wrong and that's just perfect for me."

I took another look towards the toilet door. Then pleaded with my sister.

"Okay, we can do it," I said. "But please, Jen, not in there. It's too dangerous."

"I love the danger," she told me. "So it's in there or I go and tell mum what I know. Right now, Daniel. I mean it. I'll tell."

Jennifer folded her arms and gave me a look.

She said, "Make your mind up. Right now."

***

Rock and a hard place. If I didn't do it, the outcome was certain. My sister would tell, there was no doubt about it. If I did take her into one of the toilets there was a risk we'd get caught. It was fifty-fifty, which were better odds than the alternative.

So what choice did I have?

And it isn't like my sister's a dog. She's very pretty when she's not pissed off and scowling. Long blonde hair, straight down past her shoulders, blue eyes, flawless brow. She's lithe and tight. Her boobs are high and taut. She looks fantastic in a bikini. Even as a brother I can still notice my sibling's aesthetic appeal. Jennifer's got a flat tummy and long, long legs, and the length of those legs was exaggerated that New Year's eve because of her shoes. Heels like an assassin's blade which went pick-pock on the tiled floor as we entered the Ladies toilet.

There were four stalls, none of them occupied when we made our entrance. I had a quick look around, nervous for all manner of reasons. It was the usual arrangement of cubicles and sinks and a wide mirror. There were feminine touches here and there. Someone had put out an array of products -- deodorant and tissues and a couple of other items I didn't have time or inclination to pay much attention to. There were flowers as well, a clutch of something small and bright in a vase. Then Jennifer was heading towards the stall furthest from the door, already hauling her dress up past her waist.