New Year, New Beginnings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"First things first," my grandmother said. "This nonsense about you might be pregnant ... Is that a possibility, girl?"

Jennifer looked at me and then looked down at her lap.

"Maybe," she muttered.

"Don't be a silly, stupid girl," our grandmother barked. "Just answer the fucking question -- yes or no?"

We both jumped at the vehement outburst, and it looked like the expletive shocked my sister as much as it had affected me.

"Okay, God," Jennifer drawled. She rolled her eyes, apparently quickly recovered from the surprise of the unprecedented use of the F-word in front of us kids. Of course, I'd heard the potty-mouthed talk from my grandmother before, but in an entirely different context and under a completely different set of circumstances. When I'd heard her blurt profanity before, I'd been fucking into her pussy, so her use of the word still had the power to shock. "No," Jennifer added. "I'm not pregnant. Or I'm at least as sure as I can be. It's never one-hundred percent, is it?"

"So you're ... protected?" our grandmother asked.

Jennifer nodded.

"Yep. Safe." She looked at me and grinned. "Shitting it were you?"

"Don't talk to him," our grandmother said. "This is between us, Jennifer. Don't involve Daniel."

My sister smirked and said, "He's already involved, gran. Don't you think? He's fucked us both. How much more involved could he be?"

Our grandmother glared at her and said, "Don't be so bloody rude while you're in my house, girl. No more swearing."

Again, my sister surprised me by sitting and taking it. She looked down at her lap again, then sipped her drink.

"Can I take my coat off?" Jennifer asked.

Our grandmother nodded.

"Of course," she said.

Jennifer handed me her glass, which I took it in an automatic response. Then she got up off the sofa and took off her coat. She had a white tee-shirt on underneath the jacket, nothing else, no bra at all, her breasts high and tight, areolae vague while her nipples were obvious.

My sister dropped her coat onto the floor alongside the sofa. She sat down and took her drink.

"Thanks," she said, fingers brushing mine.

My face warmed at the contact. I was back in the cubicle and inside her body, her moans and gasps coming out of her throat.

"Right, okay," our grandmother said. "What we want to know, Jennifer, is what are you planning to do?"

"Well, I was thinking..." My sister paused and pulled her bottom lip between her teeth as she glanced at me. Then she looked at our gran and heaved a sigh and went on to say, "On the way over ... Well, I was wondering if perhaps we couldn't do it again? You know," she said, looking at me. "Me and you, Danny."

Five

I looked at my grandmother and then gaped at my sister.

"What?" I said.

"I liked it," Jennifer said with a shrug. "You know it was a big thing of mine. Doing it was so fucking thrilling."

Jennifer threw an apologetic look towards our grandmother.

"Oops. Sorry," she said.

Our grandmother shrugged and compounded my confusion by saying, "That's all right. I understand, Jennifer. Slip of the tongue."

My sister gave her what looked to be a humble smile before she said, "Look, I know I've been a real pain in the arse before. Yeah-yeah," she added, raising a hand like one of us was going to comment. "I know, yes, I've been a cow forever. You don't think I know it?"

Jennifer pulled a face at me. She gurned, going cross-eyed and poking out her tongue while I still tried to process the scene as it carried on unfolding around me.

"But I'm not stupid," she added. "I realise what a massive, huge thing this is. And I've been doing a lot of thinking since last night." She looked over to me and smiled and really left me with my chin on my chest as she said, "And I'm sorry I buggered off like I did. I couldn't believe we'd actually done it. Jesus, I was flying so high! I was so thrilled."

"But will you tell anyone, Jennifer?" my grandmother asked.

My sister shook her head and looked solemn.

"No," she said. "Because I want to play, too."

"With your brother?"

Jennifer paused and seemed nervous. She squirmed her rump on the sofa, her eyes on the tree for a moment or two.

"Well," she finally said, the word barely a whisper. "I wondered if you'd like to share him with me?"

The atmosphere flat-lined after she said it. Nobody spoke, nobody moved. I saw our grandmother was staring at Jen, her expression either shocked or aghast, I couldn't be sure.

It went on for quite a long time, a minute at least. Sixty seconds in which all we did was gawk at each other.

Then, eventually, finally, our grandmother said, "Share? What do you mean 'share'?"

Jennifer shifted again, squirming against the sofa like she had an itch down there between her legs.

"Share as in share, gran. Him and you, him and me."

Our grandmother blinked and asked for more clarification.

"As couples or...?" She sucked in a quick breath through her nose. "Or do you mean the three of us, girl? As in together? At the same time?"

It felt like a physical blow when my sister lowered her eyes to her lap and nodded.

Then she looked directly into our grandmother's face and said, "Yes, the three of us together. At the same time."

Six

It happened around me. I had no real influence on what followed on that New Year's day. I'd sat and listened to them speaking like I wasn't right there in the room, like I had no say in the matter. Then, the next thing I can recall is my grandmother getting out of her chair and moving towards the sofa.

She had the tumbler of vodka in hand and she leaned in low, her blouse gaping to reveal the upper slopes of her breasts. I could see straight down and into her bra before my grandmother did the trick of tilting my face with a forefinger under my chin again. She smiled at me and threw a quick glance at my sister before staring into my eyes.

Our grandmother purred, "Do you want two women at the same time?"

All I could do was sit there and let out a croak. I couldn't believe what was happening to me. One minute my life was in ruins, the next I was about to get all tangled up between my grandmother and my sister, all of us naked, their mouths on my cock.

"Poor love," our grandmother said, smirking at Jennifer. "He's too surprised to speak. You'll have to help me if you want to get any sense out of the boy."

"Oh, gran," I heard my sister say on a sigh. "Do you mean...?"

Our grandmother chuckled and rolled her eyes. Went to my sister.

"Oh, God, why not," our grandmother said. "What does it matter? I'm already damned for my sin with your brother. I might as well corrupt you, too, dear."

"I'm ... I'm not a lesbian," Jennifer said, blinking up at our gran.

"Sweetheart," our grandmother replied. "Neither am I. But we can still have a little kiss and a cuddle, can't we? I don't mind a little time kissing a girl between her legs. I've done it before, you know. Way back in time," she added with a grin and a waggle of her fingers. "And you're very pretty, my dear."

***

Our grandmother came back to me. She leaned in and this time kissed my mouth.

"We're all going to go upstairs, Danny," she said, slowly. "The three of us, darling. We want you to come upstairs and make love. What do you think?" she whispered before kissing my mouth again.

My hands went to her waist as I pulled her onto my lap. Our grandmother yelped and laughed, my fingers going into her blouse. I was hard, stiffer than I could recall. My cock pulsed with desire, gran's heavy tits in my palms as I forced my tongue into her mouth.

"Jesus!" Jennifer cried. "Oh my, God ... You two are snogging."

I pulled away from our grandmother's face and grabbed for my sister. She squealed and laughed and then ducked in to let me kiss her, our tongues swirling and writhing, my hand still inside gran's blouse.

"The both of you?" I asked, stunned and delighted.

Jennifer glanced at gran before nodding at me.

"Yeah," she said. "I don't fucking believe it. It's so fucking hot."

Jennifer started it off. She got up out of the sofa and peeled her tee-shirt over her head. She was wriggling out of her jeans having toed the backs of her shoes off her feet, her knickers going down with the jeans.

"My, God, girl, what a lovely body. Oh, sweetheart, you're lovely."

Our grandmother said it and then rolled off me. She went to my sister and gently caressed one of Jennifer's breasts.

"Divine," our grandmother breathed, her free hand mauling her own weighty orbs.

"God, I don't believe this is happening," Jennifer sighed. "I don't," she said, looking at me. "It's fucking incredible."

"I ... I don't know if I want to be naked alongside you," our grandmother said. "I feel so fat and old..."

That spurred me on and had me up on my feet.

"Oh, gran," I said, moving to kiss her. "You're gorgeous. I've told you a million times. You're so lovely. I mean it. I love you," I finished.

"We'll need to keep the lights off," our grandmother told us. "You two are so young and vibrant..." She looked at my sister again, with Jennifer naked by then. "Oh my," she muttered, almost to herself. "It's going to be such a naughty, wicked thrill watching you two do it."

Jennifer nodded with some enthusiasm as she replied with, "I want to watch you and Danny together as well." Then her expression went sly as she smirked and added a lewd, "I want to watch you fucking your grandson's cock." Jennifer touched herself between her legs, groaning and wincing as she fingered her bean. "Oh, gran, please, let's go. I want to suck my brother's dick with you. I want to do it all..."

***

She left the light on in the hallway outside. No lights on in the bedroom.

Our grandmother stripped bare and got on the bed, my sister cranking my cock, both of us naked already.

They both got to work on my dick, slurping and sucking after a tentative start, the three of us strangely shy and awkward until lust got us going.

It was an incredible sight, my gran and my sister smirking as they passed my hard-on back-and-forth, their lips distorted around my girth, their cheeks concave as they sucked and slobbered and licked.

My sister held me and spat on my dick, then smeared saliva over the head and the shaft before she made me get onto my back.

"I've got to fuck him," she muttered. "God, I'm so fucking hot for this cock."

I watched our grandmother as she rubbed at her vulva, her eyes on us while Jen rode up and down and moaned out her joy.

My sister's buttocks were taut under my fingers when I took hold of her body, squeezing and kneading as she fucked onto my length, her pelvis working to-and-fro, our grandmother's fingers squelching around inside her own pussy while she also strummed at her clit with her thumb.

It went on for a few minutes, the incredible scene, the three of us absorbed by our incestuous lust. I was just wondering if I'd be able to resist flooding my sister with cum when she gave a huge gasp and rubbed at her clit, her orgasm rolling and rolling until she sobbed and curled in low to kiss my mouth, the judders moving through her hips while her thighs twitched in nerveless spasm.

Then, when she was done, my sister collapsed to one side, our gran straight at my cock where she slurped Jennifer's need off my length.

"Me," squealed our gran. "Me now, Danny, my darling."

Our grandmother got down alongside me, on the opposite side from where my sister was sucking in air and groaning in post-coital bliss. Gran pawed at my arm and urged me to climb between her thighs.

"Love me, baby," she mumbled, still rubbing her pussy. "Come to me, darling. Let me feel the love."

"Yeah, go on, fuck her," Jennifer murmured. "Oh, shit," she went on with a groan. "This is so much better that I imagined. I never thought it would actually happen. But, here we are. Oh, God, Danny, that's right," Jennifer said when our gran let out a moan. "Fuck the dirty old bitch. Make her scream with your lovely big cock."

My grandmother had spoken of love, she'd urged me to love her, and that was usually the style between us. There were times when it was all just for the fucking, the physical pleasure, but we were mostly about tender emotions and soft, easy kisses as we murmured and moved slowly together. But that late morning was nothing but sex. It was all about nastiness because my sister was with us and she made it that way. I fucked into our gran and used my cock in all the ways I knew would give her pleasure. It was a desperate race to see who'd get there first. She was writhing and grunting, her fingers working her bean while I gritted my teeth and concentrated on holding back with the rush until our grandmother had climaxed.

I gaped and moaned and took my sister's tongue into my mouth when Jennifer kissed me, the rush coming when my sister then went down and kissed our gran.

Seeing them do it brought a huge bellow out of my chest, spunk gushing forth, the sweet rush of release exploding inside my own grandmother's pussy.

"You're coming!" our grandmother announced. She looked at my sister with wonder in her expression as she mumbled, "He's coming. He's coming for me."

After that it turned into a frenzy of moaning and gasping and groans.

"This is the best," my sister mumbled, her fingers at her sex.

Jennifer rubbed herself off, coming as my orgasm tapered, our grandmother going along with my sister, both of them working their hands down at their pussies, me with my mouth locked with gran's as I kissed her through it.

It finally calmed, the three of us laid on the bed in a haphazard tangle of limbs and sheets.

"Oh, God," Jennifer blinked. "That was just too hot ... I ... I can't believe we just did all that." She giggled and pulled her knees to her chest, hands over her face as she said, "I'm so embarrassed. God, gran, the stuff we did..."

Our grandmother went to my sister and eased Jen's hands from her face.

"It's amazing, isn't it, darling? And you're a part of it, too. From now on, if you want to..."

Our grandmother looked my way and smiled.

"...And if Daniel doesn't mind, of course," our grandmother added. "Well, we could all be lovers. I think it could be lovely."

When my sister glanced at me, she did so shyly. I'd never seen her look that way before, the pissed-off tightness gone from her face, her eyes clear and shining and happy.

"I'm sorry for the pregnancy thing, Danny," Jennifer said. "I'm sorry for everything. I ... I suppose I've always been jealous of you. That's probably why I was such a bitch all these years."

"Wuh-what are you saying?" I stammered.

Jennifer sighed and threw a look at our gran. She smiled and then focussed on me.

Then she gave a half-shrug and said, "That I want to be part of this with you." Jennifer's eyes flicked to our grandmother again. "I want to be with you like this. The three of us like this. I'll try not to be nasty. I'll try to change if you'll help me."

"We'll both love you," our grandmother said. She sat up and held out her arms and my sister moved in for the embrace.

I watched, gape-mouthed as the tingling of arousal started again. My cock thickened and grew, the sight of them kissing bringing forth the carnal desires once more.

The kiss went on and on, soft and tender, their hands moving over bare skin, murmurs of appreciation coming out of the pair.

"Oh, God, he's hard again," our grandmother chirruped when the kiss broke and she noticed my cock. "Leave that for a little while, Danny," she added. "There's a lot to talk about," she said, looking at Jen. "We have to think long and hard about how we're going to keep this between us. We must keep it secret. We have to make sure nobody ever finds out.

"God, can you imagine...?" she said to my sister. "It would be catastrophic if it ever got out."

Jennifer nodded and said, "Incest ... We'd be hated. Our mother..."

Despite the arousal sliding within, I still saw the realisation dawn on my sister.

"We can't ever take it back, can we?" she asked. "We're all caught in this thing now. If mum found out, she'd just die."

"No, we can't take it back. It's with us forever," our grandmother said. "But it isn't just sex, Jennifer," she went on to say. "I really do care for your brother in a way that goes beyond what you'd expect between a grandmother and her grandson. We're lovers. We're in love. We don't just fuck; we make love as well."

My sister closed her eyes and sucked in a breath. She let out a sigh and a low murmur on top of the air.

My heart swelled with emotion when she next spoke. She sounded so lost and forlorn.

"Can I be part of it, too?" Jennifer asked. "Will you love me the same way?"

"I said we would already, sweetheart," our grandmother breathed. "You're as involved as we are now. After today ... Well, after last night..."

Jennifer gasped and shook her head, her eyes moving to me.

"Jesus," she said, "I must have been crazy. Oh, Danny, what the hell was I thinking. We could have been caught. Fuck," she spat, focus going down to the bed. "I was such an idiot. I'm so, so sorry. God, what a cow!"

"That's behind you, Jennifer," our gran put in. "We have to look forward. It's a new year ... a new way of life for us. Don't look back, sweetheart. Let's look to the future. The three of us, together."

I had no way of knowing how it would go as we all sat on the bed and talked our way through that afternoon. It was all in the year to come and the one after that. There was no way to tell if we'd hold the secret together. But, as I looked at my sister and gran -- my lovers -- I had a feeling it would all be all right.