New Year, New Career

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tomsparty
Tomsparty
644 Followers

'Sorry,' she said embarrassed to mention it. 'Lecture over, now lets enjoy. But don't worry I'm going to start you off in the back office, taking stock and filing. Then as your confidence builds and you learn about the merchandise I'll move you front of office and you can deal with some customers. Is that OK?'

I nod.

'Everything is clearly labelled so you should be just fine. I don't have a sale until a few days so I don't expect it to be that busy and it will give us plenty of time to get to know each other. She places a hand on my shoulder squeeze me gently.

That was it - my induction over. She gave me another warm embrace and led me by the hand to the stock cupboard. Here she gave me a long list of items and told me to take from stock and put out on display. I enjoyed this immensely, able to familiarise myself with the stock, sizes, brands, colours as well as their locality in the shop.

Trish was really sweet and she helped me understand the rudiments of retail, even showing me how to sell and not once did she correct any male mannerisms that might have shown through.

Mum rung about lunchtime to see how I was getting on and though I didn't take the call I heard Trish gave a glowing report.

My sister, Julie popped in too during her lunch break but her visit had an ulterior motive. Yes, she was very complimentary but after she had waltzed around the shop making a mental note of everything she wanted she dropped a bombshell.

'I want these,' she said reeling off a seemingly endless list ending with a beautiful but expensive evening dress. She leaned forward and whispered in my ear. 'I don't care how you get them, but I don't expect to pay.'

'B...b...but,' I whimper. 'Trish hasn't mentioned the staff purchase scheme again. This is only my first day. It would be presumptuous for me to mention it again.'

Julie laughed. 'Who said anything about paying?'

'You don't mean steal?' I gasp naively. 'I couldn't possibly do that.'

'Now my darling, sweet innocent Rosemary, my pretty little sister' she says wickedly,' You're putting evil words in my mouth. How you get these clothes is your provocative.' She smiles devilishly and I saw my sister in a sinister new light. 'I'm in no desperate hurry I just want to ensure I have a well stocked fashionable wardrobe. I just knew your new found habit would be beneficial to us all.'

'B... B.., but this is a top class shop, these are very expensive designer labels even with a good staff discount I won't be able to afford all this.'

'As I said,' she smirks, 'that's your problem but I needn't warn you if you don't get what I want I will tell everyone I know who you really are and unlike mum, Auntie, Trish and Dave you may not find them so understanding.'

She then cheerfully waved at Trish and was gone. I stood motionless for a few moments stunned that my older sister could be so evil. She was asking me to steal from the hand that was feeding me as I knew I would not be able to afford what she wanted on the meagre salary Trish was paying.

I nibbled my sandwiches alone in the tiny kitchen contemplating what my scheming sister had planned. How could she be so wicked when all along I thought she was being supportive?

After lunch we had a steady flow of customers buying dresses, skirts and tops. I helped as best I could but was relieved to let Trish do the talking.

At about four o'clock we had three customers came in at once and Trish got into a flap. I prized myself from behind the counter and offered to help. Trish looked relieved. The first lady in her thirties had chosen a top and wanted to know if it went with a skirt she had bought earlier. She pointed to it on a rail and I agreed and showed her another that went just as well. She bought both much to Trish's delight. The other lady who was in her twenties was far less decisive. She was tall with long brow hair that seemed to float just below her shoulders. She had a beautiful foxy face with bright blue eyes, so deep I thought I could drown in them. The tight fitting dress she walked clung to her like cling-film and she walked with a pronounced swagger.

This time I introduced myself. 'Hi,' I said nervously, 'my name is Rosemary, can I help you?'

The young lady smiled. 'I hope so, I'm Claire and desperate.' She fluttered her eyelids in a provocative manner and I felt my tamed cock twitch in my silken panties. 'I want an evening dress for a special party at the weekend and have no idea what to get.'

I needed a challenge and cheerfully showed her a few things I liked and she tried them on, each time coming out of the changing cubicle to show me and ask my opinion. I was truly flattered that an attractive girl was asking for my advice yet sadly none of the dresses she tried really suited her or fitted particularly well. I began to panic then remembered my sisters want list. She was about Julie's size so I remembered the dress that she desperately wanted and showed her that. Claire was thrilled and she asked me into the changing cubicle to help her into the dress. This was a first - the two of us squeezed in a single cubicle. I unzipped her out of the last shop dress and felt very awkward as she stripped down to a brown mesh bra with lovely intricate embodied detail and matching French knickers. I couldn't help stare at her shapely body wrapped in her sexy underwear.

She noticed. 'I love naughty underwear,' she said with a seductive giggle, 'don't you?'

I feel myself flush and tremble like an idiot but she didn't seem to mind. This sexy lady made blood rush to my cock. I began to panic as I felt my own panties bulge and imagined her reaction if she saw. I looked for an escape but was hemmed in. With no way out I was forced to watch. And she revelled in my discomfort, proud of her own curvy body, stroking her hands seductively over herself taking much longer than necessary to peel everything off and slide the new dress on. She was an expert initiating every sexy move with planned precision. By the time she was dressed my cock was like a stalk, my mouth dry and my heart was beating so loudly I'm sure she could hear. Fortunately the dress fitted her like a glove.

'Come on Rosemary... What do you say.... And your verdict is?' she asks.

I was flabbergasted. 'You look incredible,' I gush over eagerly as she shifts this way and that so the material clung and flowed beautifully in all the right places over her curves.

'Thanks,' she said touching my arm affectionately. 'I couldn't have done this without you.'

I was on a role and keen to impress Trish with my new salesgirls skills I suggested she wore some suitable sexy panties, bra and stockings. She liked my advice. I even persuaded her to buy matching high heeled shoes and some incredibly expensive stockings.

'I would like to get into your dress,' she says with a somewhat mocking smile as later she dressed back into her own clothes. 'It's very hot.'

I was somewhat taken back and didn't know what to say. I wasn't used to compliments. 'It's last seasons,' I say quickly.

'Pity.'

'Oh no we still have some,' I gush remembering my stock take of earlier.

She smiles. 'I'd love too, perhaps next time but you've already helped me spend far more than I intended.'

Back at the till she thanked me profusely yet again in full earshot of Trish.

'You'll be the belle of the ball,' I say your boyfriend won't be able to keep his hands off you.'

She giggled then blushed slightly. Holding my hand she leaned forward so I could smell her pretty floral perfume. 'Well, Rosemary that would be a fine thing,' she says with a wink, 'Because this girls gay.'

I'm taken back slightly especially as she doesn't let go of my hand but gently squeezes it as if prompting a reply.

'G.. G.. Good' I stutter. 'She's a lucky lady. She will enjoy it too,' and I squeezed her hand back.

Claire then gave me a seductive wink and fluttered out the door. 'See you again soon, darling,' she sings.

'Enjoy the party,' I say my heart beating loudly and my cock threatening to ruin the line of my dress.

'Did you know that customer?' Trish asks checking the till.

'No' I state proudly. 'Never seen her before.'

Trish looks surprised. 'Well, I think we may see her again. Well done I wish all customers are as happy as her and yes you've done incredibly well. Thank you.'

With new confidence in my ability Trish felt comfortable popping out the shop for a few minutes.

I was nervous at first, what with all the responsibility and dressed as I was but the high street had quietened down and I hoped no one would come in. I was wrong I did have another customer, Uncle George.

'Well, well, well look what we have here?' he shouts striding into the shop as if it was a leisure centre rather than a sophisticated boutique, 'and deary me, all alone looking after the shop too.'

'Hello Uncle George,' I say nervously, clearly remembering the advances he made toward me at Christmas.

'Hello sexy,' he grins, 'how's my pretty Xmas fairy, doesn't your Uncle get a big hug?'

He certainly didn't but he didn't give me time to reply.

Griping my shoulders and grinding his whole body into mine he presses against my boobs and thrusts his groin in to me. I pull away.

'So you took up their offer of a job and dressed the part then?'

I nod warily.

'I must say you look deliciously sexy. Those clothes make you look amazing and your make-up is incredible.'

I blush and feel compelled to thank him despite knowing his lusty intentions.

'I particularly like those pretty lips of yours.' I smile nervously and lick my pearly white front teeth conscious that I might have bright lipstick on them. He holds my hands as Uncles do and lifts them aloft so he could inspect what I was wearing. I immediately feel the openness of my skirt as a waft of air blows round my legs.

'Very, very nice,' he said emitting a low wolf whistle shortly afterwards. 'And what exactly are you wearing?'

I try to avoid looking irritated. 'As you can see I'm wearing a beautiful chiffon dress from the spring Zinci collection its called Caprice, its available in other colours and has this adorable bow detail and I think it costs...'

'No, no, no.' he said irritably interrupting my patter, 'I'm not in the trade I don't need to know its make or stock reference, I want to know something far more interesting.' He licks his lips and I feel the palms of his hands dampen. 'I want to know what you my Princess are wearing underneath.'

'Gentlemen don't ask ladies.' I replied curtly trying to jerk away.

He laughed pulling himself closer, tightening the grip on my hands. 'I'm no gentleman he grins, 'and from what I remember you're no lady.'

'Ouch,' I say my voice rising in pitch, 'you're hurting me. Let me go. What if someone comes into the shop?'

'You better be quick then,' he says leading me towards the changing cubicle his voice hardening like steel. 'I want to see with my own eyes what sexy panties a lady such as you wears.'

'No, no, no,' I scream with a surge of panic but he's not accepting my refusal and he continues to push me into the curtain. I stumble in my heels, hold his hands for balance and struggle to remain standing and for the first time that day wish to back in jeans and trainers.

'Lift up your pretty dress, my girl and show Uncle George your lovely panties,' he drools in a sing-a-long manner.

Terrified of what he may do and unable to stall him any longer I grip the hem of my dress and with trembling hands raise the material slowly upwards. I look away as I feel the airs invisible hands swirl around my legs as like a draw bridge revealing its portcullis I lift my skirt to reveal my treasured gateway.

'Higher, higher, higher my girl,' Uncle George shouts until my hands are above my waist and his beady eyes are feasting on my tights. He seems disappointed.

'I can't see your panties for those dam tights,' he curses. 'I thought a girl like you would be into stockings and suspenders not tights.'

I grin at him stupidly, 'Oh I'm sorry to disappoint you,' I say. 'next time I'll remember.'

Uncle George grins, 'yes you do that but for now don't think you've got off that lightly. Take down your tights.'

I gulp as a large lump sticks in my throat and a tear wells in my eye.

I wanted to run but now I was trapped in the cubicle with Uncle George blocking the only entrance. 'I'm waiting,' he chimes.

Reluctantly, with one hand holding my hem up I awkwardly slid my tights down to my knees so Uncle George can get a good look at my frilly panties. This is time he's impressed and he lets out a throaty gurgle. 'Well, done darling, and may I say what a sexy choice. These beauties are not designed to be hidden from view.'

I'm then embarrassed to admit that despite the humiliation my cock begins to stir yet again. But this time covered in only the dainty panties its growth is easily noted by the lusty Uncle George.

'My goodness, you naughty, naughty girl you're enjoying this,' He purrs. His hand dropping to my hips. I want to scream but I'm paralysed as if rooted to the spot incapable of brushing his hand aside he traces the silk and lace with a stubby finger. The sensation is too much and my cock strains for release. 'This is not very feminine,' he chuckles running the smooth palm of his firm hand over my silk covered cock. I groan slightly and he rubs a little harder steadily to and fro and then faster and faster. As he expected, a very few seconds were all that were required before I groaned and ejected a flood of semen into the front of my panties saturating them an instant. I gasp and shake as he continued to rub drawing out any last droplet of sex. Uncle George felt the warm suffusion of my milk seeping through the thin silk and down my legs and from the look on his face I guess regretted that so much delicious cream was going to waste. He knew however that at this age there would be lots more to come.

'That's a turn up for the books,' he says. 'You where desperate to burst. Just look at all that excitement.'

I blush with embarrassment.

'Now you can return the favour.'

He goes to touch my cock and I take a step backward catching my reflection in the mirror.

It's then I see the huge swelling bulge in his own trousers.

'Look what you've done to me too,' he says. 'You've made me all excited. You naughty, naughty girl. Is this normally part of the service? I'm sure Trish wouldn't approve.'

I try to escape but he blocks my path and pushes me to the floor.

'I can't go out into the street like this not when those pretty plump lips of yours are so inviting.'

'Oh no,' I cry but before I can say anything I'm on my knees, pinned into the corner.

'Please no,' I plead but he wasn't listening as he unzips his fly.

'You must,' he shrills oblivious to my pathetic moaning. I struggle as much as I can in the confines of the cubicle, on my knees with my tights down my legs and I'm soon staring face to face with his massive cock.

I'm not sure what happened next but some natural instinct kicked telling me what to do next. I guess I could have refused but for some hidden reason I did genuinely want to feel his cock inside my mouth. Not his per-say you understand I just wanted to feel a cock. I think it was something magical about my girlish outfit. It made me feel so feminine, so wanton I felt compelled to act and do what any normal girl would do. I understand most normal girls wouldn't let their Uncle subject themselves to such an assault but I had little choice. I was available to him. He saw me as an easy target and unlikely to complain.

I felt his cock first invading my lips pushing to find a way inside my hot mouth. Yes, I could have kept my lips sealed shut but uncle George grabbed my hair with such force and tugged it backwards I could not help but open my mouth to scream. I could omit no sound as every available space was stuffed with his hot cock. I felt it rush over my teeth like a bullet from a gun tearing down the barrel. He didn't seem to stop as it continued to snake inside, pushing my tongue aside, forcing my lips wider, straining to reach the back of my throat. I gag for a moment and he monetarily stops his assault. But only for a second or two as after withdrawing slightly for me to catch my breath he thrust his hips forward so his cock once again slides towards my throat and this time he pushes a little deeper. Again I gag and he withdraws a few centimetres then again he repeats the process like an incoming tide. back and forth he rocks, holding my head firm. I sway on my knees and for support grasp his hot cock. I fondle his balls and I feel him stiffen as I let my hot tongue wash his shaft, feeling the bulbous veins ripple over the tips of my teeth like sea on a shingle beech. I fondle him some more and I feel a stirring deep within him, a mounting rumble like a volcano ready to blow, I hear him groan with satisfaction and I catch the odd mumbled word. And then it happens. His beast erupts. Like an extinct volcano with stored fury he shoots his load as if fired from a gun. But Uncle George has no single shot pistol. No way Uncle George has a quick firing repeater that shoots a continuos rally of shots that results in a continual flow of hot thick cream. And the target? The back of my throat. His power and ferocity surprised me and I went to pull my head back but Uncle George had no intention of letting this prize escape as he held me firm by the head and shook himself dry forcing every last drop into my mouth. I had no choice but too swallow and as I took my first gulp he withdrew his dripping cock from my mouth causing his cream to run from my hips like sauce from a bottle.

Then he was spent. He stood still for a few seconds towering over me staring down at me like a conquering hero. For a man of such sexual power he said very little, He simply let go of my hair so that I rocked back on my heels and stepped aside. I looked up into his eyes and saw an evil grin.

'Pop my cock back inside,' he said gleefully and I obediently did so. Why I'm not sure but with my mouth still full, I carefully eased his wilting cock back into his trousers and into his briefs. I looked up again into his eyes as I slowly zip up his trousers.

Trish returned just as Uncle George stepped back into the shop. She saw nothing wrong.

'Well hello George,' I heard her say, 'have you popped in to give Rosemary your best wishes?'

I heard a titter as unable to hold his deposit in my mouth his cream began to trickle down the back of my throat.

'Something like that,' he cheerfully said.

I stand and struggle to straighten my tights swallowing the last of his excitement.

'Talking of which where is the lovely lady?'' Trish asked.

She's just popped to the loo,' he says all innocently.

I venture out of the cubicle and dart into the loo so I can find my handbag almost tripping in my heels. I grab it as if adrift in the ocean and its the only life-raft. I hurriedly rummage amongst its contents to find my lipstick and are appalled to find a condom. "Extra thick, Peppermint flavour." I smirk to myself assuming its my sisters idea of a sick joke and thrust it back inside. Finding my target I quickly reapplied a glossy coat to my lips and dart back into the shop hoping Uncle George was leaving. I was right he waved cheerfully as he opened he door and I threw him what I considered a dirty look.

'Good-bye ladies' he whistled and then he was gone. I turned to Trish hoping she wouldn't see the past few minutes events etched in my eyes.

'Be very careful with that man I don't trust him,' she said, 'and in future if you need to go wait until I get back rather than leave him alone in the shop. Goodness knows what he would say or do to a customer.'

'I'm sorry,' I say still tasting his salty cum in my mouth with first hand knowledge what he was capable of.

Tomsparty
Tomsparty
644 Followers