New Year, Old Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly, recognizing she had lost her position for good, stood at the side of the king-sized bed and pulled her shirt off, giving Jordan's eyes a perfect view of her ample breasts covered only by a thin, flowery silk bra. "Take it off," he whispered to her and she complied, letting the dim outside light expose her for him to examine. She then reached under the hem of her denim skirt and pulled down her damp thong panties and playfully flung them at his face. He took in the musty sweet smell of her arousal, and pressed the material to his face. Kelly climbed onto the bed.

Sandra was busy enjoying the dirty, forbidden feeling of Jordan's cock pushing against the back of her mouth, when she felt something rub against her breasts and the hem of Kelly's skirt rub her closed right eye. The feeling against her breast was Kelly's foot. She had straddled Jordan's torso while wearing nothing but her short denim skirt. Kelly seemed to have no shame as she pushed her wet open gash back toward Sandra's face and Jordan's waiting cock. Sandra held his cock away from it, pulling away to look into Jordan's face as if to see if he could believe her audacity. Jordan was too busy, though, sucking on Kelly's nipples which hung over his face as she leaned forward.

Sandra had to make a decision. To this point, she had gone as far as she was prepared to go. She had only been with one man, George, her entire life and had only gone this far to keep Kelly from something she felt, strangely, she had a right to. A diminishing part of her wanted to save herself only for George, but the situation had grown too tempting. The elements were beginning to overwhelm her inhibitions. The tequila, Jordan's hard body, his large swollen cock in her mouth; even Kelly's lack of restrictions—all of it was causing her to rethink her limits. And that was only her psychological reactions. The physical were the overwhelming conditions. Sandra felt her pussy getting wetter and wetter. Her tight jeans were now warm at the crotch and Sandra felt the wet spot on them slowly growing larger.

Kelly had now pushed her hips down until her wet pussy lips now sat against Sandra's hand, still holding the base of Jordan's cock. The fluids dripping from her pussy was not only matting down the hair above Jordan's cock, it was now spreading on Sandra's fist. Whether she knew it or not, Kelly was now moving her hips against Sandra's hand. Sandra wanted to be disgusted, but something about her friend and rival's wet labia pressing against her thumb turned her on. Maybe it was the taboo of her first lesbian-like encounter; she didn't know. All she knew is she wanted to be a part of what Kelly and Jordan were participating in.

She released Jordan's cock and quickly took off her t-shirt. She then lay down quickly and pulled off her jeans and pink cotton panties in an effort to get back up and mount Jordan before Kelly could. Kelly's deep inhale and the moan that followed told her she was too late. Jordan held his staff up and Kelly had impaled herself onto it. Jordan and Kelly had consummated their foreplay, leaving Sandra to just watch.

Or so she thought. The hand that Jordan was not using to knead Kelly's hanging breasts, now bouncing each time she sat backward onto his pole, was now running up her closest thigh. Any feelings of dejection were quickly replaced by the overwhelming pleasure of Jordan's hand rubbing her swollen clit. Sandra pulled her naked body against Jordan's, who began to expertly stroke her slick pussy lips with his large fingers.

Sandra looked down at the rod exiting and entering Kelly. Despite wishing it was her enjoying the tool, she responded to the kinky feel the situation elicited within her. As close as Sandra and Kelly were, Sandra never thought she'd be watching Kelly getting fucked live, let alone by her first love Jordan. She turned her head and put her mouth over Jordan's and inserted her tongue into his mouth. She decided that she'd push her limits further than she already had. She'd share Jordan with Kelly.

Jordan, though, had more in mind. While Jordan was french-kissing his ex-girlfriend Sandra, he was enjoying Kelly leaning forward and kissing his neck. The opportunity was far too tempting as Kelly's cheek butted up against Sandra's. The two ladies were caught off guard when Jordan turned their heads putting their mouths together.

Sandra was taken aback and was at least a little offended. This was not Kelly's first venture into the lesbian realm though. During her freshman year of college, a couple of senior fraternity guys watched her "lez out" with a sorority sister at a party as part of a dare. She was hardly comfortable with doing it, but the uncertainty and forbidden nature of it was part of the fun. Kissing a naked Sandra, her best friend since middle school, seemed strangely appropriate. She leaned in hard and pushed her tongue at Sandra's closed lips.

Sandra decided to push her limits, but this was not something she expected. She pressed her lips together, uncertain of what to do, but noting the minty scent of Kelly's open mouth searching for hers. Suddenly, her mouth opened wide in an inadvertent response to Jordan's long finger entering her vagina. Kelly took it as an excuse to kiss her fully. Sandra had no choice but to accept and continued opening her mouth when she felt Kelly playfully pinch her nipple.

Sandra was now in full submission as Jordan pulled his cock out of Kelly's wet pussy. Kelly took the freedom from Jordan's stabbing sword to pull her skirt off, leaving her completely naked finally. All the while, she remained engaged in the deep kiss with Sandra who now lay with her legs slightly spread. It wasn't long before they were spread wide by Jordan who had now positioned himself between them. She winced when he reentered her pussy, splayed open and wet in anticipation, with two of his fingers. He curved them and rubbed the bundle of nerves on the forward wall of her vagina. The pleasure it gave her was incredible, but it only increased when simultaneously, Kelly began nibbling and sucking Sandra's nipples and Jordan began licking her swollen clit, causing her hips to buck forward searching for increased pleasure.

Sandra was slowly slipping into a pleasure trance as she approached a violent orgasm. She shut her eyes hard and attempted to steady her breathing but was losing that battle. She looked down between her legs at Jordan's eyes looking up at her, his mouth open and moving against the top part of her vagina. The view became partially blocked by Kelly, who returned to fondling and sucking Sandra's breasts. It was enough to start the rumbling within her. Her thighs began to quiver uncontrollably as all of her erogenous zones became inflamed. Never feeling such an intense feeling of sexual pleasure, Sandra began shaking and could no longer hold in the verbal response she was trying to quiet. "Oh God...Feels so...good," she shrieked, following it with a series of moans that exhaled her pent up sexual tension.

Coming down off of the intense orgasm, Sandra's eyes rolled back in her head in a dazed and confused state. Her head rocked from side to side as she attempted to snap out of her pleasure daze that continued to be agitated by Jordan's continued assaults on her pussy. But now, something was different. Kelly had turned her body and her mouth had now moved to the puffy skin of Sandra's lower abdomen. Despite the earlier kiss and Kelly's breast play, Sandra was still reluctant to cede her pussy to another woman, no matter who she was. Sandra came up on her elbows perhaps to protest, but Kelly stopped her descent, resting her chin on the small tuft of hair just above the top tip of her pussy.

Above her gaze rose Jordan's tall, muscular torso, positioning himself to thrust into her. She felt the tip of his cock rub up and down along the lips of her slick gash and prepared herself for his entry. Instead, he ran his hand through Kelly's shoulder-length brown hair, steadying her head. Sandra was surprised when he pushed his tip, slick with her juices, into Kelly's waiting mouth. He rocked his head back as Kelly pulled his pelvis into her face successively. With each of his insertions, Kelly's chin was pushed against Sandra's clit.

Kelly, made aware of Sandra's crescendoing desire by the pussy rising and lowering below her mouth and the musty-sweet scent that wafted from it, decided to allow her friend some of Jordan's long, strong cock. She pulled him from her mouth, purposefully allowing saliva to roll down her chin and onto her already soiled pussy below her mouth. She then placed the tip again at Sandra's entry. Kelly put her hand on Jordan's ass and pulled him into Sandra.

Sandra arched her back in response to the unexpected entry and inhaled sharply. Already, though not all the way in, Jordan's cock, the one she had denied entry years ago, was deeper than she'd ever been penetrated. Not only was the overpowering pleasure brought on by Joshua's deep thrusts, but Kelly began an assault on her with her soft mouth. She seemed to be everywhere, ending finally on Sandra's mouth. This time, Sandra's reluctance was non-existent as she fully accepted Kelly's expert kissing, even wrapping her arms around Kelly's neck and pulling her against her.

Kelly began to climb forward, offering her hanging tits to Sandra's open mouth. She moved her chest until her left nipple fell between Sandra's lips. Instinctively, Sandra began to suck, causing Kelly to whip her hair back and arch her back. Her ass stuck up in the air inviting Jordan to push his fingers into her from behind.

The relatively innocent Sandra, previously inexperienced sexually besides an occasional position change with her boyfriend George, was surprised by what had transpired. Thinking about it all was not something she had a lot of time to do though. Jordan lifted her hips off of the bed and began pulling her fully onto his cock. The long shaft struck as far in as her cervix while his thumb rubbed her swollen clit. All she could do was huff her approval, occasionally exhaling a small whine.

Kelly straddled Sandra's torso and laid her body fully on Sandra. She pushed the front of her pussy into Sandra's below, still being plugged by Jordan's thick cock. Jordan couldn't help but take Kelly's invitation, manifested in the pussy now pressed adjacent to the one he was fucking. He pulled the length of his cock out of Sandra's warm, wet pussy and then inserted it into Kelly. Kelly and Sandra's kiss was interrupted by the change as Kelly's eyes opened wide along with her mouth which registered her approval.

It was all surreal to Sandra, who finally let herself go completely. If there were to be any regrets for tonight's threesome, they were already earned and she was beyond stopping her pursuit of pleasure. She looked up into Kelly's face and recognized its beauty. She began to kiss her neck and ran her hand down onto Kelly's mons and rubbed the puffy lips of her moist labia while Jordan's thick cock slipped between her outstretched fingers, now enjoying the feel of her friend's pussy. Kelly was a lot louder in showing her approval. She began moaning, "Oh yes. Ahh fuck Jordan. Fuck me..." Sandra pulled Kelly's mouth into another wet kiss, failing to suppress Kelly's throaty grunts and moans that came with every one of Jordan's pumps.

The sound of Jordan's body slapping against Kelly's mixed with Kelly's moans filled the room. Suddenly, Jordan's voice was added to the mix. A masculine staccato of "Ahh. Fuck. Yes," poured from his mouth as he approached his climax. Recognizing his orgasm's approach, Kelly looked back over her shoulder and whimpered, "Don't cum inside of me Jordan...pull out!" He did just as warm white cum squirted on the faces of Kelly and Sandra's pussies. After sliding the underside of his cock between Kelly's spread ass cheeks a few times and consequently squirting a few more times onto her lower back, Jordan pulled back and sat down on a chair next to the bed, watching the two beautiful young ladies he had just fucked.

The blonde and the brunette seemed spent of energy. Kelly nuzzled Sandra's neck and Sandra wrapped her arms around her friend in an embrace. Their legs settled and intermingled. The two naked women were not oblivious to Jordan's presence, but considering his current recovering state, they began to enjoy each other's bodies. A sweaty film lie between the two girls, one they took advantage of. They both started to rub their slick breasts against each other. Sandra decided she was tired of being below Kelly and quickly turned her onto her back.

She looked back at Jordan now who was smiling his approval and trying to revive his deflated cock. Sandra turned her attention back to the surprised Kelly who spread her legs to her friend's taking of the initiative. Sandra, now devoid of any inhibition began fully sucking Kelly's breasts. She quickly bypassed the slow kissing of Kelly's body and moved herself directly between Kelly's outspread legs. As if attempting to outpace a possible second thought, she quickly planted her mouth onto Kelly's pussy. She winced at the salty taste of Jordan's spunk spread on the outside of Kelly's pussy, but once she got past the bitterness, she began duplicating Jordan's earlier sucking of her own pussy.

Kelly gnashed her teeth and grunted while aggressively holding Sandra's mouth against her pussy. Sandra struggled to breathe as Kelly strongly held the back of her head. Sandra was beginning to feel uncomfortable and it didn't help when Kelly began raising her pussy up into Sandra's mouth in bucking style.

Sandra decided to change positions, pushing aside Kelly's hands. She turned her body and now straddled Kelly's chest. Kelly seemed to know what it meant. She leaned her head forward and pulled Sandra's own dripping pussy onto her mouth. The two friends now engaged in what Jordan counted as one of the most beautiful sites he had ever witnessed in his young life. Their 69 embrace began to tighten as both women licked, touched, and fingered each other's pussies. Both women rolled over on their sides allowing Sandra to look between Kelly's legs and lock gazes with Jordan, now with his cock standing attention once more.

He stood up and moved behind Sandra. He pulled Sandra's hips toward him, positioning her on her hands and knees. Kelly moved her open thighs on both sides of Sandra's face. She pulled Sandra's face back to her pussy. Jordan pushed himself into Sandra's pussy once more. This time, he wasted little time building his pace and instantly began slamming his rod into her. Sandra would have pulled her head up in response, but Kelly didn't allow her to catch her breath.

Sounds, scents, and the pressing of sweaty flesh began to synchronize the three high school classmates, best friends, and former loves in sexually dynamic action. The first to erupt was Kelly, who shook intensely, rubbing her wet pussy against her best friend's wet, slimy face. Sandra looked back at her first love, who finally consummated his high school desires by slamming his cock into her. Sandra arched her back, finally succumbing to the pleasure that erupted from between her legs. She fell upon Kelly's abdomen below her. The last act was Jordan's. He finally grunted his second cumming, ramming home his cock and squirting his seed deep within her.

The three celebrated the New Year wrapped in each other's arms, falling asleep. A new year had started by getting reacquainted with old friends.

12