New Year Party Gone Wild

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
diegoroyo
diegoroyo
214 Followers

The time was most definitely right now.

Eva let her weight come down, and her anus press against the hard, thick cock. At first the penis bent, and would not go in.

"Hold it firm," she said. "Keep it steady until it goes in."

Then it began to slowly stretch her anal tissue, and she groaned as both pleasure and pain came at the same time. No one could see the details since her dress concealed the penetration, but she could feel it, and so could Steven. When it suddenly broke through her anus, she gasped and groaned in pain, pausing a moment to get use to it.

"Shit, your big," she whispered. "Fuck."

She took it like a champ, though, and sat lower to let it slide into her.

"Oh man, that is tight," he breathed, holding her tits and playing with them as she worked.

She let his cock go deeper, and then had to rise a little, taking her time and letting her anus get used to it. It felt so good, and yet still hurt, and made her tense up a little. She had to relax to make this work, so she thought about her nipples being caressed and suckled, and enjoyed that while she took her time.

Then she lowered herself more and took more of him into her, and groaned. He moaned as well.

"Oh shit, that feels so good," he said.

"Don't come yet," she said. "Or I will slap you."

She looked around at Stef and her husband, who panted as they watched her. Stef was looking a little nervous.

"We can't see, how do we know ..."

Eva lifted her dress away from her ass, where everyone could see the enormous cock already half way inside her rectum, the contrast of his dark cock and her light brown skin.

"How's it look, baby?" she asked Jake proudly.

"It looks wonderful. Way better than porn," he said. "Can you take it all?"

"For you baby, I will try. And then it will be her turn. Better lube yourself up, little girl."

Just imagining her husband fuck Stef in the ass made her wetter, and take more of Steven's cock into her. She wanted to see that little young bitch get fucked. Who did she think she was?

The pressure of his cock in her rectum was getting intense, that deep sensation that was unpleasant. She sighed and relaxed, and went up and down the shaft until the sensation passed. Maybe it was more cock than she could handle. She could so far only take about two thirds of him. But it felt good, and she was enjoying it immensely. She just had to take her time and take a little more cock into her rectum, until it was balls to the wall.

"Take it all, or no deal," Stef said, almost drooling.

"Fuck you," Eva replied.

She kept at it, groaning louder than she thought she was, and making Steven moan. He held her tits in both hands and moaned loudly at one point, and Eva rested against him as she moved her hips up and down. Then he whispered into her ear.

"I'm sorry, I came," he confessed.

No! She wasn't done yet!

"Well, you're young, you can come again," she said. "Just think draining your nuts deep into my ass."

He was still hard, but getting a little soft. She took advantage of this and sat on him all the way, groaning deeply as his massive dick went deep into her guts. Then the pressure way to ecstasy, as if a dam had broken. This had happened sometimes before with her husband, and she sighed with relief now. The pressure inside was gone as her muscles finally relaxed.

She moaned with intense pleasure, and held on to Steven as she moved her hips, and her anus up and down his slick shaft, enjoying it before he got too soft. She lifted the back part of her dress so everyone could see, rather proud of showing off to the others. She felt Steven's cock bend when she went back down to take him, and it almost fell out. But then it slipped in again, and she groaned with it. He lifted his hips to go deeper into her, his balls touching the bottom of her ass.

Now he was staying rock hard, and sucking on her nipples some more, keeping them hard and large. He grabbed her ass then and started really pumping her, growing more comfortable with fucking another man's wife in front of an audience.

"Oh, fuck yeah, I've never felt anything so tight," he said. "I'm going to come again."

Eva was surprised she was not sore yet, or maybe the alcohol was dulling her senses. She knew she would not be able to sit down for a while after this. She wouldn't be shitting right for a week! A line from Bad Santa she remembered.

"Don't hold back, fill my ass up with your jizz," she pleaded. "Come in my ass, Steven.

Holding her hips now, Steven began fucking her hard, bouncing her up and down his shaft, and she could feel his fully hard cock going into her belly, or so it felt like. She climaxed again, and again, screaming loud now with each shuddering wave of ecstasy.

"Damn, does it feel that good?" Stef asked, staring in shock at the scene on the couch.

"It feels that good to me," Steven said. "I already came, and I'm going to come again!"

And then he did, and Eva could feel it this time, exploding into her deep inside hot and thick. She leaned backwards, her mouth agape, and seeing her husband upside down, her breasts pointing to the ceiling. She could feel Steven's body shake and quiver, and cum squirt again and again deep into her rectum.

"Empty those fucking big balls into me," she cried out.

They orgasmed together, two bodies connected, two souls inside of each other. Steven had to hold her up from falling backwards, and helped her sit up again. She was sweating a little from the workout. Steven's cock was growing soft inside her ass, and she let it slip out of her. Surprisingly, no cum came out with it. Her anus tightened up and held it in. She felt like she had to use the bathroom at first, but then the feeling passed.

She stood up, found she was dizzy, and almost fell. Steven was a gentleman and didn't let her. Jake got up, his dick hard beneath his pants, and went to her.

"You OK baby?" he asked.

"Hell yeah," Eva replied, and kissed him. "Thank you for that. That was fucking amazing. And now it's your turn to take your prize."

And her gaze turned to Stephanie, who was looking very meek and nervous. Jake smiled at her. Then her husband turned back to her.

"You and Steven should shower together and clean up," he suggested.

* * *

Eva took off her boots and dress, and got into the shower. Michael grabbed them both a towel, a strange look on his face.

"Hey Mike, aren't you married? Where is your wife?"

"She's out of the country. Good thing, too. She'd probably throw you guys out," he chuckled. "That was the most amazing thing I've ever seen."

"Thanks," she replied.

"I can't believe Jake let you do it. I could not have watched my wife do that with another man."

"To each his own, it's not for everyone," she replied. "And this is not normally our thing. We aren't swingers, exactly. But maybe for tonight."

His gaze lingered on her tits for too long, so she shut the door with Steven in the background already in the shower. She got in with him. He was a little awkward and didn't know what to do with himself.

"Just wash up, sweetie. We ain't doing anything without my husband. But you can wash me if you'd like, and I'll wash you."

So she went first with the soap and washrag, and washed him thoroughly. She enjoyed cleaning his semi-erect penis, and pulling his foreskin back to wash all the KY away. She enjoyed washing his firm and solid chest as well. Then he did the same, enjoying the feel of her vagina and anus as he cleaned them with soapy hands, and used the washrag gently over her body, and her ass, and her breasts, and long legs. He even got between her toes, careful not to snag the washrag on her toe-rings.

When they were done, they dried off, and Steven put his same clothes back on. She remained naked with a towel wrapped around her waist, but showing off her motherly tits as she walked back into the living room.

Eva had hoped to find Stef on her hands and knees taking it in the ass like she was supposed to, but alas her husband and Stef were still dressed.

"Come on, we had a deal," Eva said. "Now it's my husband's turn to get some ass."

"I wanted to wait until you got back," Jake said. "And tell us how you want it to happen."

Eva was pleased by this, and threw her towel over a chair in the dining room, and casually walked to them naked with only her jewelry on. Stef stared at her, intimidated now.

"Take your clothes off, Stef," she commanded. "But keep the stilettos on, nothing else."

Stef obeyed, first taking her shirt off, and then her shoes and pants, and last her panties. Then she put her heels back on. Strange how that one thing made a young, naive girl seem like a worldly slut.

"Get on your stomach on the couch, and suck on my husband's cock," she said.

Stef did so, while Eva pulled her husband's pants down and brought his big cock out. He knew he didn't want to undress completely; he was a little shy. She had him sit on the edge of the couch, while Stef sprawled out over it with her face near his dick, and her face.

"Come on, suck it with me," Eva said.

And together they began sucking and licking her husband's dick, and each other. Sloppy and wet, lips smacking flesh, Eva fulfilled another fantasy she had never done. She had always wanted to suck a dick with another girl. And, while they did this, Eva had the KY on her fingers and was applying it to the girl's anus.

She gasped at first at her touch, but relaxed as her fingers lubed her up. Eva was very gentle, using only one finger to penetrate the girl and prepare her.

"Yeah, suck the dick that is about to fuck your virgin ass," Eva said.

Eva then used two fingers to penetrate her anus, and Stef moaned from being stretched, and tried to say something, but she had too much cock in her mouth. She then turned back to Richard, who was too paralyzed with fear to do anything but stare. But she saw that the young man had a hard-on. Steven just sat down and watched, enjoying the scene, and sipping his beer.

"Richard, come over here," Eva commanded. "Husband, it's time to fuck this bitch in the ass."

"Gladly," Jake said.

Jake got up and pulled his pants off, leaving on his t-shirt on, which sort of covered his ass and penis as he walked around to the other end of the couch, while Stef continued to lie on her stomach.

"Richard, you sit her, and get your dick sucked," Eva said.

When Richard was sitting down, Eva took his hard penis out. Though nor as impressive as Steven's, it was long and more narrow, and circumcised. Eva took it into her mouth and began sucking, and then pushed Stef's head down to join her.

"I can't believe I'm doing this," Stef's said.

"Well, if you can't hang, I'll understand," Eva said, not wanting to push the girl to do something she would regret. "But everyone's going to get off tonight, after the show we put on. I am not a cock-tease. And neither are you. You want to hang with the big dogs, then you get fucked like a dog, sweetie. Now spread those legs for my husband."

Eva also put a pillow under pelvis to lift her ass up more. Jake got behind her, hard as a rock, and staring down at Stef's anus with longing. He put some KY on his shaft and made it glisten in the dim light. He pulled his foreskin back, and his pink mushroom tip was wider than his whole shaft, throbbing with desire.

"For you, husband, my late Christmas gift," she said.

Jake got on his knees between Stef's legs, and leaned down to position his cock. Eva helped him, and held the cock as he lowered himself on Stef. Eva guided him into her. His hard dick slipped into her easily since she had lubed her up so well.

Stef groaned with the pain, and gagged on Richard's dick, and had to come up for air and to scream.

"It's too much!" Stef screamed. "I can't!"

"Take it easy, girl," Eva said. "Relax, or you'll make it worse."

Then Eva brought her lips to her ear, licking her lobes, and whispered.

"You're going to take it. If you don't relax, it's going to hurt and not feel good. But if you relax, and be a big girl, it will feel fantastic. Just breathe, and distract yourself with Richard."

Stef's looked at her with pleading eyes as Jake gently pushed into her, and then out, giving her anus a chance to get use to his cock in her.

"Fuck you," Stef said. "Why don't you let Mike fuck you in the ass, too?"

Eva smiled, and then looked at Mike.

"You're call, Mike. I won't tell your wife if you don't,"

Mike was practically drooling as all of this went on in his living room. He had never expected the party to turn into a New Years Orgy. He nodded, and took the KY why, and got behind Eva while she remained on her knees to suck Richard's cock and encourage Stef.

Jake dug deeper into Stef, and she groaned more, her toes curling up inside her open-toed stilettoes.

"Hey, can you put your boots back on?" Mike asked. "I really liked them on you."

"Sure," Eva replied.

She sat on the couch opposite them and got her long, thigh-high boots back on, and nothing else. Then she got back on her knees and kissed Stef, while she rested her head on Richard's thigh.

Mike did not hesitate to press his dick against her anus, and thrust into her hard and fast, making her groan as well. He was thick, but not too long. He stretched her anus more open than Steven had. She took it on all fours while she sucked on Richard's dick along with Stef.

"It's starting to feel good," Stef admitted. "Shit, is it all the way in yet?"

Jake only smiled at his wife, and shook his head.

"Just a little more, baby," Eva encouraged.

Stef took deep breaths, and sucked Richard when she could, while Eva would lick Richard's balls. Richard was moaning like crazy now, and probably about to pop.

"Don't hold back, Richie," Eva said. "Just let yourself come. Let us taste your sperm."

That seemed to drive Richard nuts as she moved his hips. And Mike was driving her to another orgasm by reaching around and playing with her clitoris, and fingering her pussy while he fucked her ass.

"Oh yeah," Eva moaned. "You got some skills, Mike," she said. "Fuck my ass hard! Slap those balls against my clit!"

Mike grabbed her waist and started pumping her harder, and this drove her crazy. Fortunately, her boots protected her knees on the carpet, or she's get rug burn from the pounding.

"Fuck her ass, Jake!" Eva said to her husband. "Give it too her, she's loving it!"

Stef did not protest, but moaned and groaned as Jake laid on top of her ass, between her open legs, her high-heels touching his bare ass. He moved his hips and ground his cock all the way into her rectum now.

Eva's face was being driven into Richard's balls, and Richard had taken Stef by the hair and started thrusting his hips up, going into Stef's throat. Hearing the girl gag from Richard and moan from Jake turned Eva on something fierce. She wanted to be used like that! Like a whore!

"Oh ... fuck ... I'm going to explode ..." Mike said behind her.

"Fill me up!" Eva said.

"I'm going to come, too," Jake said. "Oh yeah, I'm going to come in Stef's ass."

Richard then closed his eyes and exploded into Stef's mouth, just as Jake came in her ass. Stef's body contorted and shuddered as she had the most intense orgasm of her life. Semen rushed out of mouth, and Eva lapped it up and drunk up what she could, while Mike exploded into her as well.

Three men came at the same time with two women. Richard proved to be very corpulent, and Stef had to swallow a lot or choke on it. Eva kissed her, and drank some cum from her mouth as well, getting sperm all over her face and chin with her. Jake groaned with a long orgasm of his own.

And then time, when Mike pulled out of her, cum poured out of her ass and plopped on the carpet. Jake collapsed on Stef, breathing hard. Eva could not believe how much of a mess Richard made, cum was everywhere. Eva stood up and held her ass cheeks together to keep the cum inside, but failing. Her face was smeared with jizz, too.

"Well, Stef, I think the men thoroughly fucked us good," she said. "Come shower with me."

They all took turns showing to get clean again. Anal sex was not the most sanitary thing in the world. Then they camped by the fire with all the lights out, and having gotten to know each other so intimately already, got to know each other more.

And contemplate more sexual encountered amongst the six of them.

"Happy New Years, everyone. This will be the best year ever, for all of us!"

diegoroyo
diegoroyo
214 Followers
12