New Year Starts With A BANG!

Story Info
Hostess gets fucked by a friend at her New Year bash.
10k words
4.28
134.8k
51
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a continuation of an earlier story of mine "THE SHED". It works well as a stand alone story, but you will understand the references throughout if you read "THE SHED first.

Feedback is really important, so please rate my work, and leave comments or send feedback. I hope you enjoy it!

----------------------------------

Claire lay on her back, lightly stroking her nipples, cum oozing out of her swollen, used pussy. She had just had the shit fucked out of her.

"What a great start to the year." she thought as she stretched out on her bed.

Her thoughts went back to earlier in the night...

Claire's New Year parties were legendary. The house was packed. She was surrounded by friends, welcome guests and a few less than welcome guests! But hey, it was New Year.

Everyone was buzzing, cocktails were going down quickly.

The prep work for the party had been done earlier in the day, so she had plenty of time to get ready. She always made a big effort for the party and tonight was no exception.

She spent hours getting ready, luxuriating in the bath, washing her long, dark hair. She shaved her legs slowly before moving higher to shave her pussy lips bare.

This was a ritual, and even though her husband didn't appreciate the effort, she kept them smooth as they were more sensitive...for her own...er....benefit.

Her husband wasn't the most passionate individual at the best of times, and when he graced the home with his presence, he seemed more interested in the TV than exploring her shaved pussy. But that was fine. She knew exactly what to do to keep herself satisfied.

Once she was done, stepped out of the bath, rivulets of water tracing her curves, running smoothly off her full breasts.

As she dried herself, she looked appreciatively at her reflection in the full length mirror. Her hair hung like dark, mane down her back. Her full breasts moved heavily as she dried them, her nipples stiffening to thick nubs as the soft towel moved over them.

Her tits swung forward as she leaned forward to dry herself, one leg raised on the bath edge. She couldn't help looking back as she did this.

Her legs were smooth and shone as she ran the towel down them.

From this angle she could see her pussy lips glisten wet between her legs. She couldn't resist putting her hand between her legs to stroke her shaved lips.

They were perfectly bare, thick and soft. She shuddered as her fingertips traced the outline of her favourite place.

Her pussy was framed by a perfect, peachy bum. She had an arse any 34 year old woman would be proud of. Not small by any means, but who the fuck wants a small arse on a woman?!

Her big arse was the perfect competition for her big tits, and the guys she caught checking her out, and she caught them regularly, seemed to be split 50/50 between them.

It was always a thrill recognising someone was checking out her assets. And it was more of a thrill when they suddenly realised she was looking at them, looking at her.

There was that fleeting moment of sexual frisson followed by the embarrassment. Or not! Some guys held her eye just a little too long.

They were the ones that found their way into her many wank fantasies. A look, a second thought, before she was pulled into a pub bathroom, or the back of a car in a shopping centre car park, and fucked senseless.

She moved through to her bedroom – her sanctuary. It was simple but luxurious. Dominated by a huge wooden bed, fluffy pillows and a silk duvet over the world's comfiest mattress.

Her outfit was already laid out on the bed. A lot of time, and money, had gone into this evening's attire.

She cupped her breasts in a beautiful transparent, lace black bra. The cups sharply angled downwards, barely covered her large bumpy areola.

Next she slid a pair of sheer, seamed hold-up stockings with a thick lace band up her smooth legs, taking time to ensure the seams were perfectly straight.

She finished her underwear off with a matching pair of black lace panties. You could just see her neat triangle of dark pubic hair through them.

Finally she slipped on a paid of impossibly high satin black and diamante heels.

Her friends called them her "fuck-me" heels, and they were right. They weren't designed to be walked on. They were designed to be bouncing over some guys shoulders as he ploughed into her.

She completed her makeup, sitting at her dressing table, semi-naked, legs crossed. She liked the way her stockings slid over each other, causing the friction of skin on skin to be heightened between her thighs. False eyelashes, smoky eye shadow and cherry red lipstick were the perfect look for her outfit.

Claire stood up, turned round and looked at Stage 1 in the full length bedroom mirror.

She liked what she saw. She REALLY liked what she saw.

Long, shiny, thick dark hair cascaded over a pair of perfectly framed tits, nipples just visible through the material. Thigh-high stockings showing just enough flesh to frame her perfect little pussy.

She stood with her hands on her hips, shoulders back, tits jutting out, legs slightly apart and took herself in. "I look like a slutty superhero", she thought.

Super Slut at your "service!"

Finally, she pulled on a black silk, very low cut, backless dress, which clung in all the right places and finished midway down her thighs. She topped this off with a very simple long silver chain necklace, which hung right between her very ample cleavage.

She looked fuckable. Absolutely, totally, completely fuckable.

It was the kind of outfit that stiffens a guy's cock in seconds, even with wives and partners in the vicinity.

And with that, the doorbell rang....and the party started.

She was the perfect hostess - Chatty to the girls, flirty with the men.

Even though she knew the chances of her getting lucky with hubby this evening were slim, she knew 100% that some of the men would go home and fuck their wives, picturing her, imagining they were sinking their cocks into their friends wife.

The atmosphere was spectacular from start to finish. She felt liberated. Her lovely mother had offered to take her children for the evening, so she was taking full advantage of it and was already feeling tipsy on expensive champagne.

She felt a hand on her shoulder. "Claire, what a great party. And you look spectacular".

It was Jack. An old friend who she was very glad to see. She's known him for years, but they didn't see nearly enough of each other as either of them would have liked.

Jack was handsome. Tall, broad and rough shaven with a permanent glint in his eye. He had on a well fitting black shirt, unbuttoned and a loosely tied tie. It was casual, but effortlessly stylish, as always.

"Jack, you came! It's great to see you." And she meant it. It was always good to see him. He had a way of making Claire feel beautiful, desired and well......fuckable, but without it being uncomfortable.

Both Claire and Jack had partners, and boundaries were not meant to be crossed.

Saying that, in the past they had been crossed. Well and truly crossed.

Whenever they met, there was always a shared memory of an encounter at a party many, many years ago where Jack had unexpectedly fucked the shit out of her in a dark garden shed, behind both of their partners backs. It only happened once, but to this day, it was one of the hottest experiences of both of their lives.

When Jack said hello, both Claire, and her pussy, said hello!

"So where's Missy?" asked Claire, referring to Jacks wife.

"She's tucked up in bed, already asleep. She's got the flu from hell, so she told me to come out and enjoy myself. I got here a while back, but you've been tied up looking after everyone as usual"

"You look spectacular" said Jack. Then he laughed. "I've said that already haven't I?"

"Yeah, but a girl never gets tired of a handsome man telling her she looks good!" Claire replied with a big grin.

"So where's the Doc then? I can't believe he isn't keeping his eye on you every second dressed like that!"

Jacks eyes ate her up! He ALWAYS remembered how good she looked while she was stuffed full of his cock that one time, and the years since then had been great to her. She looked like a woman 100% in the right way.

Jack called Claire's husband the Doc. It was an in joke. Claire let slip once that she called him Doctor Doom because of his negative attitude, and it had stuck.

"The Doctor is currently getting very drunk, with his loser mate, playing fucking video games in the spare room, and not helping me one single bit with the party." Gasped Claire, exasperated with the situation.

"Well, that doesn't make any sense to me. There are much better things he could be playing with right now!" winked Jack, looking directly at her magnificent cleavage.

They both laughed as Claire slapped his chest in mock indignation. "You, my friend, are a dirty bastard!....but I like it! I'd better do the rounds. Come find me later for a chat."

And with that she was gone, making sure everyone was having a nice night. She spoke to Jack several times throughout the night and each time they both got a little drunker and a little flirtier with each other. And despite him always chatting to the other guests, she noticed he seemed to be paying attention to her more than usual, and that was just fine. "Well, I do look fucking hot!" she thought with a smile.

She couldn't help stealing looks his way too. And every time she did, her thoughts went back to their encounter. God, it made her pussy throb every time she thought of it. She couldn't walk right for days! She had lost count of how many times the mental replay of that experience featured in her masturbation routine over the years.

The party went with a bang and before she knew it, people were counting down from ten. The atmosphere turned frantic and a glass of champagne was thrust into her hand...5....4.....3....2.....1.....HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Everyone cheered; she kissed what seemed like 100 people, including the Doctor, briefly, as he dragged himself away from his mates for a minute before disappearing back into the games room again.

She didn't let it bother her. Not tonight.

She headed into the kitchen to pull out yet another tray of party treats for her guests.

As the door closed behind her, she felt two hands on her waist.

"Happy New Year, beautiful."

She spun round and came face to face with Jack as he leaned in for a kiss.

Their lips met once. He looked at her intensely, and she was surprised when he pulled her close and kissed her again. Really kissed her. She felt her lips part as his tongue slid into her mouth. It was way more than a new year kiss. His hand slid up her back, over her bare skin and stopped her from pulling away. She could feel her lip gloss thick on her lips as their mouth crushed together.

She had no intention of pulling away...but the bang of a party popper made them both jump. Claire's hand grabbed the counter and knocked over the tray of party snacks, spilling them onto the floor.

They both laughed. "Now look at what you made me do!" said Claire.

They both knelt down to pick up the spilled food, Claire's bum pressed hard against the kitchen door. As Jack helped with the clear up, he realised the way Claire was crouching gave him a perfect view up her dress. His cock jump to attention at the sight of her thigh high stockings, bare skin and tightly covered pussy mound.

He was suddenly overcome with an uncontrollable urge to stop what he was doing and lean in to kiss Claire again. She immediately returned the kiss, pushing her tongue into his mouth. Jack couldn't help himself.

He slid his hand under her dress. Claire jumped as his fingers made contact with her silk panties, and then groaned as they ran down her covered lips to her pussy hole.

She quickly slid her hand round Jacks neck, breathing heavily as she pulled him deeper into their kiss. She could feel titillating cool air on her bare thighs as his fingers drew electric lines up and down her pussy.

God it felt fucking good. Naughty, wrong, dirty, exciting, good.

Suddenly, Claire was jolted out of the moment as someone tried to enter the kitchen. The door bumped into her ass, and she lurched forward as the noise from the party invaded their bubble. Jacks hand slid quickly out from under her dress, and they both quickly resumed their supposed task in hand of clearing up.

The person entering the kitchen to get a drink out of the fridge would have been none the wiser that Claire's very expensive panties were now very, VERY wet.

As they left, Claire stood up on shaky legs and in the heat of the moment, said "Come here....quickly!", as she grabbed Jacks hand and pulled him into their small utility cupboard.

She quickly closed the door behind them and pushed Jack hard against it, crushing her mouth onto his.

Her hands went immediately to his trousers, fumbling with his belt and pulling his zip down. She couldn't move fast enough. Jacks breath was coming in gasps as she reached in and pulled out his VERY hard cock.

Jacks hands were in her hair, pulling her into him as she started to frantically wank him off. The head of his cock was already slick with pre-cum as she pumped his foreskin back and forth aggressively over his helmet.

Their kiss turned to gasps as Jack fought to control his groans. The situation, her small hands, tight around his cock, wanking him off, it was so fucking risky, it was too much. He felt animal desire course through his veins.

His mouth found her neck, kissing and biting a sharp line down to her shoulder. She felt it all the way to her soaking pussy.

Claire couldn't quite believe she was doing this!

This wasn't her, but she couldn't help it. She wanted to make him cum so badly.

She gasped as Jacks hand mauled her breast, squeezing her already stiff nipples hard enough to make her squeal.

Her knees shook as Jacks hand snaked under her silk dress and found her pussy again. She wanked his cock harder, faster, as his fingers snaked into her panties and began to furiously rub her wet pussy. Her lips spread open easily for his fingers, already slick with her thick, viscous juice.

She didn't stop jerking his cock for a second, as she heard the kitchen door open and someone else enter. She didn't care if someone heard them groan. She'd already made her mind up how this encounter was ending.

She could feel the tip of Jacks stiff cock under her dress. Her hand hitting his as they both frantically wanked each other off, absolutely caught up in the moment.

Jack heavy breathes was hot in her ear as he gasped "God.....gggnnfff ...Claire...feel...sooo ...fucking goood....... Ahhhhh.... you're ...going to...make me.....fucking cummm...."

She sped up her actions as she felt him bury his face into her neck, and groan.. "gggnnnnnnfffffff". His legs went and his body twitched as he leaned into her.

She furiously wanked his cock as she felt it swell, then start to spurt in her hand.

She felt his cum hit her panties, splash onto her bare thighs, and run down the inside of her stockings. His body twitched against her as he emptied his balls between her legs.

She knew the inside of her dress would be covered in spunk, but she carried on wanking his cock until his body jerked away, his cock suddenly super sensitive to her touch.

Jack's face was buried in her hair, panting, barely able to get his breath, his cock stiff grasped firmly in her hand.

The whole encounter must have lasted less than 5 minutes, but she was suddenly very aware of the mess she was in. She pulled Jacks cock out from under her dress, her hand was covered in spunk.

It hung in thick, milky ribbons between her fingers. She could smell it. It coated the palm of her hand, as she released her grip on his dick.

"I have to go clean this up" she said with an edge of panic in her voice, and with that she was gone from the room, leaving jack leaning against the wall, panting, his softening cock still hanging out.

Claire moved quickly through the party. She didn't want to think what she would do if anyone stopped her. She could feel the skin above her stockings sticking together with Jacks cum as she clicked through the crowd on her heels.

She reached her bedroom and immediately went into the en suite. Claire lifted her dress to see the damage. It looked like a bomb had gone off under there.....well, it kinda had! She carefully slid the straps off her shoulders and draped her dress over the bath.

She kicked off her shoes and slid her sodden panties down her legs, realising for a moment they were as messy on the inside as they were on the outside! She did the same with her ruined stockings, leaving them in a sticky, spunky pile as she wet a cloth and started to remove the evidence from the inside of her dress.

"This is gonna need dry-cleaned" she thought. "What the fuck did I just do? What the fuck was I thinking?!"

Eventually the inside of her dress began to look a little more respectable. It was damp, but the black silk hid this easily. It still smelled of spunk. She still smelled of spunk.

She looked down at herself, sitting on the loo in only her bra, Jacks cum still thick between her thighs, and she realised she was still incredibly fucking horny.

Her pussy lips were swollen and hung open, her slit glistened with her own ooze.

Without a second thought she reached down and started to rub her pussy. She desperately needed to cum. Her fingers slid fluidly up and down her slit. With two fingers, she spread her pussy lips, unhooding her clit. With her other hand she started to frantically rub her swollen, super-sensitive clit. The sensation forced a groan out if her.

She wasn't going to last long. She was already there in her head, replaying what she'd just done. Wanking Jack off with everyone just outside. His cock shooting spunk all over her...

She reached down and scooped a glob of spunk off the inside of her thigh and rubbed it all over her clit.

It felt soooo fucking filthy; rubbing another mans spunk into her pussy, mixing with her own juice. She wasn't on the pill, but it wasn't like it was inside her pussy, she reasoned.

She straightened her legs, tensed her thigh muscles and pointed her toes as she reached the point of no return. Her fingers were a blur over her clit as her orgasm slammed into her, bending her double and forcing a gasp out of her.

She held her breath and squeezed her eyes shut as her whole body tensed waiting for the next wave.

Her orgasm coursed through her like electricity racking her body. Her arse clenched and unclenched and her abs tensed, jerking her shoulders forward as the last few spasms of her orgasm contorted her body.

She was left panting, her chest swelling heavily as she regained her breath. Her legs felt unsteady under her as she squeezed her thighs together, loving the sensation of a swollen sensitive clit between them.

Claire was suddenly aware that the party was still going on around her. Her chest was flushed, her lipstick was smeared over her lips, and she was sitting on the loo in only a bra with a cum covered pussy.

She jumped into action. The hair, makeup and dress she could salvage. The panties and stockings lay absolutely covered in spunk on the floor. She would have to forget them.

Her dress would work without stockings, and as long as no-one lifted her dress.....she might just get away with it.

A few minutes later, Claire appeared refreshed from her bedroom, and seamlessly rejoined the party. To the unwitting eye, it seemed effortless, but inside, Claire was highly aware of her bare pussy, barely covered by a dress that may very well still smell of spunk....not her husbands spunk.

No, he sat blissfully unaware that a mutual friend had just coated his wife's panties in jizz.