New Year Starts With A BANG!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That brought her swiftly back to Jack. Where was he? Had he left? Was he still hiding in the utility cupboard?

As she scanned the room, their eyes met. Jack was sitting on the sofa, talking to a girlfriend of hers. He looked slightly worried, and slightly guilty, but he also has a shit eating, Cheshire cat grin on his face when he noticed her bare legs.

He got up and walked over to her. "Did you leave the panties on?" he asked.

"Jack!' she scolded quietly. "It's not fucking funny."

"It might not be funny to you, but it IS to me. Plus it's fucking hot knowing you don't have panties on under that dress."

And with that he moved away, leaving her standing in the middle of her party, with another tingle in her pussy.

It was unspoken between them, but they didn't spend too much more time with each other for the rest of the evening. They both mingled and chatted throughout the night, but kept a respectable distance from each other.

Eventually the party started to wind down, as people drunkenly headed for home.

Her very drunk husband surfaced from the games room and announced that he was going back to his asshole friends house for a smoke, and he'd be back later. Claire knew this meant he wouldn't be back until the next day, but she didn't see any point in making a scene as they both drunkenly staggered out of the door.

Jack came over shortly after to say goodbye. As Claire saw him to the door he pulled her close again, his hand immediately cupping her arse as he kissed her.

"Thanks for an unforgettable New Years party chick!" he said with a huge smile on his face. And with that he was gone.

A few minutes later the last of the revellers left, and Claire was alone.

She looked around at the carnage and let out a huge sigh of relief, mixed with exhaustion, mixed with disbelief.

She spent the next 30 minutes making her home a little more presentable before walking into the kitchen and confronting the mountain of washing up! "This lot can wait til tomorrow" she thought. "I need my bed."

She let her dress slip from her shoulders as she entered her sanctuary, unhooked her bra and slid into bed. The mattress felt incredible under her as she lay on her back.

"What a night!" she thought, her fingers gently running over a nipple. Claire's thoughts went back to the crazy events earlier in the evening, and her fingers started to work their way down her body when she heard her door open.

Her husband must have forgotten something, or worse, he decided not to stay out for the night. She felt a twinge of disappointment that her pre-slumber wank had been ruined as she heard their bedroom door open and clothes hit the floor.

Claire kept her eyes closed, feigning sleep as her duvet lifted and the mattress compressed, but instead of a dead weight rolling in beside her, she felt someone crawl into the bottom of the bed and between her legs.

Her back arched instantly as she felt two strong hands push her thighs apart and a tongue unexpectedly drag up her pussy, from her hole right up over her clit.

"aaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!! She groaned involuntarily.

She threw the covers up, and to her delight and surprise she saw a very naked Jack looking back up at her from between her spread thighs.

"I heard the Doc was out for the night, so I thought I'd come pay you back for earlier!" he said with a smile on his face as he slid both hands under her thighs.

"Fucking hell Jack, he could come back any min...aaaahhhhhhhhhh"

Her word was cut short as Jack bent his mouth back to her pussy, shutting her up instantly with a flick of his tongue over her clit.

"After I left, I made sure he was definitely not coming back. He's long gone in a taxi, and Missy's unconscious for the night, so I thought I'd come back and eat your pussy for a few hours. You got a problem with that?" he asked.

His breath was hot between her legs, and he WAS already down there....

"You're the boss." She said, lowering the covers and closing her eyes.

For the next however long, she gave herself up blindly to sensation.

Her whole body relaxed as she felt Jacks hot breath on her pussy.

Jack LOVED eating pussy, and there was no way he was going to rush this.

His nostrils were filled with the incredible, musky feminine smell of Claire's pussy.

He lowered his head and exhaled hot breath across her cunt that ran a shiver down her spine.

He dragged his lower lip softly over her fat lips for He licked his lips and very slowly, incredibly lightly, started to kiss what seemed like forever, purposefully keeping clear of her clitoris.

The sensation of his soft lips and facial stubble on her freshly shaven pussy was incredible. She could hardly bear it.

Claire's eyes rolled back as she felt Jack's tongue gently run up between her outer and inner labia, sucking them into his mouth, pulling and teasing them before he dipped down and very gently teased the tip of his tongue into her wet pussy hole.

She groaned and pushed herself into his face, but Jack moved back, removing all contact immediately. He was in control. Claire was in heaven. "Take control" she thought. This could go on forever for all she cared.

It took all of Jacks self restraint not to immediately tongue her pussy. He knew he could make her cum in seconds if he really wanted to, but he was enjoying this as much as her!....well, maybe not quite as much.

Jack reached out a hand and ran a feather light touch down over her stomach, through her neatly trimmed pubes, tantalisingly over her clit and then slowly down her slit.

His finger barely penetrated her pussy before very gently circling her puckered little bum hole. It was wet with the cream oozing out of Claire's pretty little pussy, and he used this as a lubricant as he continued circling her sensitive spot.

Claire's back arched as she felt his hot breath cover her pussy. He started to softly lick her clit as his finger teased her arsehole. His tongue was so soft on her clit.

The sensation made her clench muscles in her arse.

Jack continued this for a few minutes, running his finger from her bum to her pussy and back, penetrating neither as he gently circled her clit with his tongue.

Claire felt goose bumps raise all over her body. Her skin was suddenly super sensitive as the sensations in her pussy increased.

She felt Jack's free arm run under her thigh again, his fingers slowly moving up her side before reaching the swell of her breast.

His fingertips traced feather light, electric circles round her large bumpy areola, purposefully avoiding her nipple, as he continued to softly, but rhythmically tease her engorged clitoris.

She couldn't believe the sensation. It was driving her mad with lust.

In the dark room, the lack of visual senses made it all the more intense.

She shuddered as his fingers finally ran over her thick, puckered and very erect nipple. She heard Jack groan between her legs. This was turning him on as much as it was her. She visualised him between her thighs, kissing her pussy as his stiff, hard cock pushed into her mattress, desperate to sink into her hot, wet hole.

Jack teased her nipple with his middle finger as he lapped at her sex. He knew the two zones had a sexual hotline between them, but this was also for his own benefit!

He remembered how incredible Claire's nipples were when he fucked her all those years ago. He'd nearly lost it as he watched her spectacular tits bounce as he fucked the shit out of her.

The memory made him suddenly pinch her stiff nipple between his fingers, causing her to gasp.

At the same time he flattened his tongue and dragged it all the way up her slit and firmly over her clit. He could feel the engorged little nub kick as the soft sandpaper of tongue enveloped it. Claire thrust her hips up off the bed, her buttocks clenched tight, reacting to the change of sensation.

Jack fucking loved it. His cock was rock fucking hard and all he wanted to do was slam it up the sexy little bitch, but he was enjoying his job way too much to stop. He had Claire eating out of his hand....as he ate out her pussy!

Jack squeezed her full, heavy breast in his hand and tightly rolled her nipple between his fingers, as he increased the pressure and tempo on her clit. He sank his tongue between her lips and ran his face up the length of her slit. Her pussy juice coated his face and he fucking loved it.

Claire started to moan as his tongue slathered her pussy. He sucked her clit between his lips, tonguing the swollen bud until she started to twitch. She let out a long, emotional groan. Jack felt Claire's hand on the back of his head, pulling his face into her soaking wet pussy.

At this point she couldn't have given a fuck if her husband and the entire party had walked through the door and caught her with Jack's face buried in her pussy.

Explosions went off inside Claire as Jack suddenly, with one fluid motion, pushed two fingers deep into her hole.

His tongue flicked her clit as he jammed his fingers again and again into her sloppy pussy. It squelched with every thrust, sodden through Jacks oral assault, but fuck it was tight.

Jack remembered how tight she was before and nothing had changed. He felt her juice squeeze out around his fingers.

Claire rocked her pussy into Jacks soaked face as she realised she was about to cum.It was inevitable and there was nothing she could do to prolong it.

"aaahhhh....lick me.....fuck...ing.....lick itttt....ahhhhhh."

Claire's moans were getting louder with every second. Her neighbours would be thinking her husband was giving her an incredible seeing too, but it couldn't be further from the truth.

Jack's tongue was firmly smothering her clit as his fingers, hooked inside her, hit her g-spot time and time again.

Claire lifted her arse and started to thrust her pussy into Jacks face, in time with his finger fucking. Her moans matched the pace of her thrusts.

She was light headed, writhing about on the bed getting the best fucking oral she'd ever had in her life as her orgasm slammed into her.

Claire's whole body tensed and contorted, stars burst between her tightly closed eyes and she let out a long, continuous, tortured sounding moan.

""Aaahhhhhh... I'm.....going ....to.....fucking....cuuuuuummmm."

Her fingernails dug sharply into the back of Jacks head, as he squeezed and pulled her nipple hard between his fingers.

Her pussy pulsed and contracted around Jack's fingers, but he didn't let up his assault on her. His tongue never left her pulsing clitoris, his fingers buried deep inside her, the tips of his fingers rhythmically rubbing on her g-spot.

Claire's body twitched and writhed at the prolonged sensations coursing through her body. Her pussy was contracting in spasms, involuntarily thrusting Jack's face as her cum wracked through her body.

"Aaarrghhhh....Fuck... fucking....uuunnnggggffffff.....keep fucking.....licking me ...you...dirty....cunt...." she groaned, the muscles in her arse cramping.

Jack couldn't fucking believe it. He almost shot his load with the fucking filthiness of it all. Claire's pussy enveloped him. Her taste and smell enveloped him.

Claire hadn't cum this hard in a long, long, long time. It seemed like her body was releasing years of pent up orgasms. Jack kept the pressure on her pussy the whole time until he felt her orgasm start to subside. Her movements became less spasmodic, and Jack slowly took the pressure off her clit as it reached that super sensitive point.

Claire wasn't quite back in the room yet, and Jack found it funny that every few seconds her stomach muscles would contract and her body would twitch.

He carried on gently kissing her pussy lips as his fingers slid fluidly out of her flooded pussy.

Jacks whole hand was coated in her juice. His fingers stuck together with it.

His entire lower face was wet and his nostrils were full of her scent. He'd be paranoid about his face smelling of her pussy for a week. There was a sheen of sweat on his forehead.... "and fuck me, those fingernail marks are sore!"

As Claire's body sank into post-orgasmic bliss, Jack slid his body up between her thighs.

Claire looked at him through half closed eyes. "That was fucking amazing! I'm SO glad you came back."

"Yeah so am I" said Jack as he bent his head down and sucked one of her still erect nipples into his mouth. Claire shuddered, then sensation almost too much to bear.

Claire hadn't forgotten Jack loved her tits, so she made no move to stop him.

Plus it felt nice in her afterglow.

Jack loved Claire's tits. Even on her back, gravity flattening them to perfect round globes, they sat full and bare, dark pink dollar sized nipples their crowning glory.

He let her nipple pop from his mouth, and moved up to kiss her, slipping her tongue into his mouth. Claire could taste her pussy on his lips. The kiss was gentle and sensual.

Claire felt the head of Jack's VERY stiff cock twitch against her. She wiggled her hips, and relished the quiet moan Jack let out as his cock slid past her thick, wet lips and found her hole.

They both revelled in the sensation, all their focus on their kiss and the deliciously light joining of their sex.

The soft tip of his cock was just inside her, but barely. Neither of them made a move to increase the depth.

Claire imperceivably lifted her hips, caressing Jacks foreskin with her pussy lips, the head of his cock pushed at her pussy, penetrating her by millimetres.

Claire's body felt every electric sensation in her post orgasmic state, from his soft gentle lips, to his toned body supported above her, to the probing, wanting head of his cock at her glistening entrance.

She felt Jack's finger brush feather light strokes across her puckered nipple. It made her shudder.

The sensation caught in her throat as she felt the sensitive ring of muscles at her pussy entrance stretch deliciously wide and then pop closed around Jack's bell end as he tensed his arse, and slowly, gently and deliberately slid every inch by incredible inch inside her.

Claire's eye's closed as she focussed on the perfect pressure of her vagina being penetrated by Jack's thick cock. Despite how wet she was, she could feel her pussy stretch around him tightly, gripping every ridge of his hard cock as it slid into her.

After what felt like an eternity, she felt his groin touch hers. He was completely inside her.

"Wow! That feels as fucking amazing as I remember."

Claire hooked a hand round Jack's neck and pulled him deep into a satisfied kiss as she tensed her muscles around his fat cock.

Years of kegels kept Claire's pussy as tight as the 18 year old girl he'd fucked in the shed all those years ago.

She let out a spoilt moan as Jack slid his cock as far out of her pussy as he could possibly could, leaving just the tip of his prick in contact with her hole before pushing his soaked cock, balls deep into Claire's viscous cunt. She moaned with every inch until his groin hit her swollen clit

Jack started to fuck her with long, deep strokes. Claire tilted her hips upwards to meet his, sinking his cock deep inside her. He filled her perfectly.

"Aaaaggghhhh, fuck me Jack. ...You feel fucking amazing inside me."

Jack smiled at the compliment. He took one of Claire's thick, erect nipples between his fingers and squeezed hard, loving the soft resistance of the dark pink nub.

The rush of delicious, electric pain went straight to Claire's pussy. She gritted her teeth and thrust her pussy up onto Jack's prick.

Jack knew this was a signal to fuck her a little harder and faster.

Intuitively they fell into a strong fucking rhythm, their organs meeting each other in the middle with a satisfying, wet thump.

She could feel his body weight pressing down on her, flattening her breasts underneath him as he drove his cock into her, forcing her arse into the mattress with every thrust.

He buried his face into Claire's neck, using his teeth on her creamy skin, as he took her perfect, full breast in this hand squeezing it hard. He loved how stiff and puckered her nipples were under his palm.

She loved Jacks hands on her while he fucked her. It made her feel totally desired and beautiful....and very - fucking - dirty.

She got a vision of her husband, drunk, smoking dope with his friend while she was naked, flat on her back, with a hunk ramming his cock into her.

She wanted Jack's cum.

"Godddddd Jack, fuck me." She groaned into his ear. "Fuck my little pussy. I want you to fill my slutty, little pussy up."

If there was one thing that got Jack off, it was dirty talk. It was like a red rag to a bull.

Jack started to really pump her. She gripped onto his body tightly, as she was thrust upwards against the mattress, thighs splayed wide and her ankles hooked behind Jack's legs.

Jack could feel her heavy breasts move against his chest as he fucked her little pussy.

"Oh, god, You want my cum do you, you little slut? Ask for it."

He knew she would. She started the game, and it would end when he filled her pussy.

"I want it Jack...uuurrghhh....Fuck your.....slutty....little....girl. Pump my pussy....bang the fuck out of me."

Her words were punctuated by the breath being forced out of her as Jack did what he was told - he banged the fuck out of her.

He could feel the cum rising with every pump.

He reached a hand down her body and grabbed her arse, literally pulling her into his thrusts.

"You fucking.....little...slutttttt..... I'm gonna...fucking fill you up. You want my spunk you....dirty .....little.....whore."

"Yes Jack, do it...... fucking do it..... cum inside me. Fill my little pussy, you dirty bastard!"

She felt Jack's whole body tense. His eyes squeezed tightly shut and his jaw clenched as his whole being hung in orgasmic ecstasy for those incredible few seconds before the cum left his body.

"GGgggrrrahhhhhhh..."

Jack cock erupted inside Claire. He saw stars as his cock pumped and pumped thick streams deep into her pussy.

Jack thrust his pulsing prick hard into Claire again and again, coating her insides. She was gripping onto him, letting him use her, use her pussy to unload into. She could feel Jack's cock swell and spurt deep in her pussy, and she fucking loved it.

Jack was in his own little world at that point – all his focus, and feelings absolutely centred inside her as the rush coursed through him like a drug.

She felt his body loosen, and his movements slow as his orgasm started to subside. His body relaxed and she took his body weight on hers as all his energy left him. It made her smile.

She could feel Jack's cum oozing out of her pussy, coating her lips stuck around his cock.

"My fucking god!! That was insane!!" exclaimed Jack. "I haven't cum like that in so long."

Claire giggled as Jack rolled off of her, his softening cock sliding fluidly out of her with a slurp, pulling a stream of thick, viscous cum with it.

Her pussy was wet before, but it was a fucking mess now. His cum tickled as it slid over her tensed, puckered little bum hole and soaked into her bed sheets.

Jack lay beside her, regaining his breath.

Neither of them could believe this had happened again. All those years ago when Jack had fucked the shit out of in the shed, neither of them would have guessed it would happen again when they were adults.

Claire turned towards him, running a finger lightly over his chest. His eyes were closed in satisfaction.

Fuck he looked good. It was the first time she had seen him naked, she realised! He had now fucked her twice and this was the first time! She found it quite funny. She liked what she saw. He was in good shape, toned and broad, and his cock..... well, she loved the way it felt, but even in it's semi-soft state it still looked..... fat, impressive, fuckable, lickable, suckable. Yeah, suckable.