New Year's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hugo_S
Hugo_S
210 Followers

-

Stephanie moaned aloud as she felt his finger move down her slit and let out an audible gasp as her pussy was finally penetrated after two weeks of waiting. She ground down upon her boyfriend's finger trying to suck more of it into her as she felt him invade further. She ran one hand through his hair then guided his mouth back onto her pussy lips, feeling him clamp down on them and assault her clit with his tongue.

'Oh godddddd!' She let out a guttural moan.

Eyes closed, she let her head roll back again as his mouth sucked hard on her clit as he started stroking the inside of her pussy. 'Oh my god!' Escaped her lips in a low moan as she felt the first flares of her orgasm already begin to build after just a few seconds. It was then that he slid a second finger inside, making her grasp at the sheets with her free hand while putting more pressure on his head with the other. All the time letting out moan after moan of pure lustful pleasure.

She could feel her orgasm strengthening inside her as her boyfriend continued to orally assault her pussy as his fingers stimulated her from inside. She brought a hand to her left boob and squeezed it hard before rubbing the nipple and allowing the stimulation to further spread through her body. 'Urgh! I need you to fuck me babe! You need to fuck me now!' She could have sworn she felt him smile as he ignored her cries and started slowly fucking her with his fingers. 'Urgh! No! I need your cock inside me now!'

-

Alex grinned to himself as he allowed his tongue to flick all over and around her clit. He opened his mouth further and clamped down harder so that his nose was buried deep over her shaved pubic region. He concentrated his efforts into flicking her clit with his tongue and fucking her faster with his fingers and it wasn't long before his girlfriend started bucking her hips to meet them.

-

Stephanie had given up asking him to fuck her now as she was close to cumming. She pulled on her nipples hard as her boyfriend's fingers relentlessly plunged in and out of her with his tongue assaulting her clit over and over. Suddenly it hit her and she arched her back and let out another low guttural moan. The loudest yet! She started to cum.

-

Alex knew his girlfriend was about to cum when her pussy clamped down on his fingers. He plunged them in as deep as he could get them and rubbed her furiously from within. His girlfriend started shaking uncontrollably and he sucked her clit into his mouth, prodding and flicking it with his tongue. This was more than she could handle and Stephanie let out a long moan of pleasure as she writhed around on the bed, and he was rewarded by the sweet sounds of her voice begging him not to stop as she came harder and harder.

Finally after thirty or so seconds, she lay there panting in a sweaty mess, with her cum juices all over his face and fingers. 'You have to stop!' She giggled and slowly he pulled his fingers out of her pussy and looked up at her. Eyes closed, she lay there glowing in the aftermath of her climax. He put his fingers in his mouth and licked off her juices before wiping his face. He moved up her body and squeezed her boobs as he leaned down and kissed her lightly on the lips.

'That was amazing!' She said softly, still not opening her eyes, 'you've not made me cum like that in ages.'

'I know,' he said grinning, looking down at his girlfriend in all her beauty. 'But we haven't finished yet babe.'

-

Stephanie opened her eyes and looked into his. She knew she felt tired but if the night was going to continue like that she was all up for forgoing sleep. Her boyfriend rolled onto his back and she rolled onto her side noticing that something wasn't quite fair. She was naked but he was still in his boxers, his cock straining to get out. She needed to remedy this immediately.

Stephanie knelt on the bed, grasped the top of his boxers and pulled them down, he lifted himself in the air as she had done before and she watched as his cock sprang free. It always put a slight smile on her face. She pulled them all the way off and threw them on the floor before lying back down and grasping his cock in her hand, stroking him slowly. She always enjoyed feeling it throb in her hand. She arched up and kissed him on the cheek and his eyes opened to look at her. 'It's my turn to make you feel good now.'

-

Alex grinned to himself and let his girlfriend take over. He felt her kiss down his body and towards his cock. She had not let go of it since taking his boxers off and now held it up in the air as she kissed right the way down to where the shaft joined the rest of his body. She stopped kissing and he watched as she looked up at him sexily for a moment before finally kissing the head of his cock, letting it brush her lips and feeling the warmth radiating from her.

Stephanie slipped out her tongue and ran it over the head of his cock, tasting the small amount of pre-cum that had dribbled out. He let out a long sigh and his leg twitched in anticipation. Obviously feeling that she had teased him enough, she put her lips back onto the head of his cock but this time opened her mouth and sucked down a few inches. He knew he didn't have the biggest cock in the world but at seven inches he was well over average. Something he was immensely proud of. He moaned audibly and searched her body for a boob, squeezing and kneading it softly with a hand when he found it. He felt her smile and start stroking him with her hand as she bobbed her head up and down, letting her tongue lick all around the underside of his cock.

Alex loved it when his girlfriend gave him head. She was absolutely amazing at it. Although he had never been with anyone else so had no direct way of comparison, he knew his girlfriend was pretty good at it because of how she made him react. He felt his bum twitch and his balls get tighter as she continued to suck him off. He knew he had to stop her before long otherwise she would make him cum right there and then in her mouth and as much as he knew they both loved that, tonight he wanted to make love to her.

Then she swirled her tongue around the head of his cock and he lost all will power, he heard the words 'oh, Rach... oh my god that feels amazing,' slip out of his mouth as her tongue circled his head and licked at him seductively. He knew this was his last chance to stop her and so with the small amount of remaining will power, he let go of her boob and pushed her up.

-

Stephanie felt the pressure on her boob pushing her up and stopped sucking and let his cock fall out of her mouth as she looked up at him. 'What's wrong babe?' She asked slightly confused, worried that she had done something wrong.

He looked down at her reassuringly, 'babe that feels so good but I don't want to cum like this tonight. I don't want it to end so quickly.' She smiled sweetly and allowed him to pull her up.

'Alright. But tomorrow, the first thing I'm going to do when I wake up is suck your cock and make you cum in my mouth.' She made sure to add an edge of huskiness to her voice as she spoke.

'Shut up woman! If you keep talking I am going to blow my load right now!'

-

He kissed her softly and rolling on top of her. She spread her legs. He rubbed the head of his cock against the opening of her pussy and watched as she closed her eyes in anticipation.

-

Stephanie waited to feel the blissful sensations of his cock spread her open and slide up inside her but it didn't come. She opened her eyes, 'babe, stop teasing me already! Are you going to fuck me or not?!'

-

Alex looked down at his girlfriend, amused by her impatience. 'Oh I am trust me, but can we try something new and different first? I need to calm down a second.'

-

Stephanie looked at him confused and then it clicked, bringing her back down to earth. 'Babe, please don't finger my bum tonight, I really don't want-' He stopped her with a firm but loving kiss. Then he backed away slightly to look at her face.

'Babe it's not that, this is something new. We haven't done it before, but I'm hoping it will make you wetter and horny again.' She was about to tell him that there no need for that, she was already slowly trying to work his cock into her with her hips, but she stopped moving when he reached over and grabbed the squirty cream from the chair.

'Oh!' She said in anticipation.

'Bear with me and just go with it. I'm pretty sure you will like it.' She watched as he pulled the top off of the cream and shook the can, he then held the nozzle close to her left nipple and pressed down, making cold cream squirt over her nipple and up her boob. She gasped at the change in temperature, knowing her nipple had instantly hardened under the cream.

'I'm afraid my aim wasn't too good,' her boyfriend laughed in apology. He then squeezed the can again and squirted more cream over her nipple, with more control this time. He did the same to her other nipple and again she gasped as she felt the temperature difference on her skin. He put the squirty cream back on the chair and, with an index finger, mopped up the excess cream and offered it to her.

She opened her mouth and allowed her boyfriend to stick his finger inside. She closed her lips tight around his finger and sucked off the cream. It was delicious.

-

He wasn't sure if Stephanie knew how seductive she had just been but it made his cock jump in protest. It needed to be inside the warm folds of her pussy before long or his balls were going to explode. They already throbbed to the point of being painful. He ignored this, knowing it wouldn't be too long now and the added erotic nature of what he was about to do would heighten his girlfriend's senses and hopefully make her cum when he did in a few minutes time. He knew he wouldn't last long once he was inside her.

He smiled at her, trying to give her the best naughty eyes that he could muster before he opened his mouth, stuck out his tongue and licked a little bit of cream off of her left nipple. Stephanie threw her head back onto the pillow and moaned at his touch, the coolness of the cream and her breast felt and tasted exquisite on his tongue.

He took his time as he lapped up the cream off of his girlfriend's breast. He loved playing with her boobs ordinarily but this just felt so much hotter and he wasn't sure but his cock felt even harder than before, if that was indeed possible. He finished cleaning her breast and sucked her hard nipple into his mouth, pulling back slightly, knowing that the temperature difference and his mouth stretching her nipple would feel amazing to her. He ran his tongue over and over it until he felt its size reducing in his mouth. He let her boob go and kissed her nipple before turning his attention to her other breast. He repeated the process as she lay there, eyes closed with a content smile on her face, her hands stroking the outside of his hips and legs.

Once he was done, it was finally time to fuck her. He kissed her passionately and she opened her eyes as she melted to his touch. Alex reached down and grabbed his cock, guiding it to her pussy's entrance. He let go and gently pushed as he watched it start to disappear inside her. There was no better view than this.

-

'Yes!' Stephanie cried out in a whisper as she felt her boyfriend's cock finally penetrate inside her. She could feel it stretching her open as it slid further inside. She felt dangerously close to coming just from this and when his hips met hers and she had his entire cock inside her, she relaxed around him, enjoying the feeling of finally being filled up.

-

Alex stopped moving and enjoyed the feeling of being inside his girlfriend once again. He had missed this so much and it was all he could do to not to cum right there and then. He bent down and groped her boobs as he kissed her. Then slowly, he withdrew his penis before starting to move in and out of her. He pinched her nipple and inserted his tongue inside her mouth as he did so.

-

Stephanie was in heaven. The feeling of his cock sliding in and out of her pussy, his fingers pinching her nipple and his tongue flicking and licking her own. Her second orgasm was fast approaching and she hoped that he would climax with her; it always felt better that way.

-

Alex increased his speed as he felt her pussy start to tighten and contract around his cock, he knew this was the point of no return and there was no going back, he was going to cum. He started thrusting harder and faster into her and soon he was having to physically hold himself from cumming. He looked down at his girlfriend who was now bucking her hips to meet his thrusts, a look of pure pleasure on her face. He felt her pussy clench his cock and knew she was on the verge.

Alex stopped holding himself back, kissed her passionately and their bodies tensed together as if they were one being. He shot his first spurt of cum straight up inside her as she shuddered and writhed on the bed beneath him. 'Ohhhhhh myyyyy gooooood,' slipped out of her mouth as she bucked her hips and milked his cock for all it was worth. He cock kept shooting his huge load inside her and it was his fourth or fifth spurt before it started to die down.

After ten or so seconds his arms gave way and he fell on top of her, catching himself with his elbows. They lay there panting, in a sweaty but exuberant mess, neither of them spoke except for the occasional moan when his cock twitched and her pussy clenched at him.

Alex slowly lifted himself up so that he could look at his girlfriend although neither of them attempted to detach themselves from the other, him still enjoying the feeling of her moist warm pussy enveloping his cock and her enjoying the feeling of his warm cum filling her insides. She opened her eyes and giggled at him.

'What?' He asked.

'Nothing.' She smiled. Her eyes dancing up at him. 'I just love you so much.'

He looked her directly in the eyes and whispered, 'Happy new year babe. I love you too.'

Hugo_S
Hugo_S
210 Followers
12