New Year's Celebration Ch. 06

Story Info
Three's company by the pool.
3.3k words
4.53
25.7k
3
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/09/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The morning had been pretty uneventful since my shower with Tina. We just relaxed and I made small talk with both girls in the kitchen. Ann had a great idea of ordering pizza and wings to feed ourselves before the game. The doorbell rang, and Ann quickly paid the delivery guy and brought the food into the kitchen.

"I'm glad that's here," I started, "I am famished!"

"From what Tina told me, it sounded like you worked up quite an appetite this morning?" Ann said as she smirked at me.

I must have looked shocked at Ann, and glanced at Tina, who was giggling silently.

"Oh yes," Ann continued, "she told me all about last night...and this morning! Looks like you've worked up quite the appetite big boy!"

I stood there stunned for a moment, the reality of this situation still seeming a little out of place. Here was my wife, making joking comments about how hungry I should be after fucking the hell out of her sister! As weird as it seemed, I liked the openness we were all sharing. It diffused the natural tension that might eventually ruin relationships that take on the complexity of what we were all embroiled in.

I was speechless, and couldn't even comment in response. The girls put some food on their plates and headed outside together. Ann turned on the T.V. as Tina carefully arranged three lounge chairs.

Ann was wearing a blue bikini that tied behind the neck and clasped behind her ribs, there was a small silver hoop holding the thin fabric at her cleavage, the cut of the suit allowed her breasts to be gently lifted and pressed towards the center of her chest, creating a heavenly sight between her mounds. The bottoms were regular bikini cut, with no ties or straps, but hugged her hips and perfectly round, heart shaped ass all the same.

Tina also looked fantastic in a black triangle top bikini. It tied around her neck and ribs and the bottoms tied snugly on each of her hips. She had scrunched the material of the top close together to maximize her sun tan, which caused her perky breasts to nearly fall out of the top several times as she arranged the chairs. I was getting a rise in my board shorts just watching the both of them.

I watched them from the kitchen noting that they were careful to place the three chairs close together, and each of them took the outside chairs, leaving the middle one for me. Hmmm, I thought, I wonder what the girls have planned. Whatever they were up to, it appeared that they had been talking for quite a while before I joined them and had ample time to plan something. Whatever it was, I'm pretty sure I was looking forward to it.

I grabbed a plateful of wings, a couple slices of pizza and headed out by the pool. Re-joining the girls as we watched today's bowl game from the lounge chairs pool side. Last summer I'd installed another T.V. under the eave of the patio so that we could enjoy days just like this. It was a bright, sunny day, there was fresh food to eat, football on the tube, and I had two beautiful women to share it with. I took my seat in the chair between my two bikini-clad beauties, as Ann tossed me the remote to find the game already in progress.

We all began to relax, eating and drinking as the game progressed. I love holiday bowl games, especially when the weather was a nice as this. Tina mentioned she was going inside for a moment and asked me if I wanted some more pizza, I nodded and she got up and headed for the door into the house. Once she was inside, Ann turned to me and asked a very direct question.

"Do you love me?" she questioned.

"Of course I do!" I responded sounding a little surprised at her question.

"Well, I heard you two this morning, and I just needed to hear that." She calmly stated.

"Are you having second thoughts about our arrangement?" I questioned, hoping she wasn't.

"Well, no I guess," she started, "but even though I've known you two have been 'playing' for a while, after hearing you this morning, and after Tina told me how wonderful things were last night, I needed some reassurance I guess."

I looked deep into this gorgeous woman's green eyes. "Sweetheart, it was your plan for me to get close to Tina and show her what a real loving relationship was. I'd be lying if I told you that it isn't turning into that. I care for your sister deeply, but that in no way, shape, or form, detracts from our relationship or how I feel about you."

She just smiled, leaned over and kissed me passionately. "Good," she replied and smirked, "I don't need my baby sister stealing my boyfriend!"

I laughed, and kissed her again. Her humor deflated the tension and I knew then that she was okay with everything. I think this 'situation' became a reality for all of us this morning. Tina and I had shared something special last night; and our bond had grown considerably over the past week. When she had told Ann about it, I'm sure that made her question herself and if she'd made the right decision. So it seemed, at least for now, that everything would continue status quo.

Tina returned with another slice for me, and sat back down. Her entire trip from the door to my seat I watched her body move. Her breasts jiggled slightly, tight on her chest they more vibrated than jiggled really. I could see her nipples poking through the black fabric, she'd either been recently cold or turned on, or both, I thought with a smile. She flopped back in the chair next to me.

We watched the rest of the 2nd quarter, all three of us laughing as we all acted like 'arm-chair quarterbacks' yelling at the TV for what player should have done this or that. It was really entertaining to watch this with these two hot girls, who actually knew something about sports. I knew Ann's knowledge for years of experience, but Tina could hold her own in a statistical argument as well.

The halftime show started, and the anchors on the show began recapping the game. Ann was the first to speak up. "You know Tina," she said loudly as she sat up looking at her sister on the other side of me, "this half time show is boring."

"I think so too!" Tina said smirking back at her sister.

"I think that Scott here deserves a much better show." Ann added, that devilish grin crossing her face.

"Me too..." Tina added as she giggled.

"Babe," Ann started, "why don't you turn around on your chair?" I spun around so I was facing the back of the chair, and the two girls still seated in their lounges. Both of them were already gently sliding their fingertips over their skin, warmed by the sun.

"Mmm, that's better," Ann cooed at me, glancing at her sister and then back at me.

I looked back and forth from one girl to the other. Both of their movements becoming more urgent, their earlier gentle caressing of themselves, now took on a more pressing sense. Both of them were sliding their hands over their breasts, gently squeezing them through the thin fabric of their swimsuits. My cock began to throb in my trunks.

Ann was the first to reach behind her neck and undue her suit, allowing the top to slip off her breasts and fall onto her taught belly. As she did this, she cupped her breasts, gently pointing her nipples directly at me. Her light pink flesh stood at the tips of her ample chest, hardening as she gently pinched each nipple between her thumb and index fingers. She looked into my eyes as she slid her hands over her soft mounds, and moaned slowly.

Tina was next, pulling her triangle tops over to the sides of her breasts, instantly exposing her soft flesh behind. Her little perky nipples were already hard, as I had guessed before and she moaned loud as she pinched and touched them for me, gently closing her eyes, and arching her back to her own touch. Tina's breasts were a little smaller, and while both were perky and firm, Tina's breasts were just slightly perkier than Ann's, although both girls had nothing to complain about, both sets were fantastic, and seeing them bare in the sunlight was unbelievable!

My member was swelling quickly in my trunks and I was nearly fully hard. Both girls kept their eyes on me as they continued to pleasure themselves, squeezing their breasts and pinching their nipples in the warmth of the sunlight. Sometimes I wondered if golfers were ever to walk by at the right moment on the course behind our house if they'd catch something going on out here. The thrill of being seen was a turn on for both Ann and I, and I think Tina as well; although, today we were all fairly well concealed from the course by the back of the lounge chairs.

I was quickly becoming mesmorized by the two brunette beauties sitting in front of me. They were both getting quickly turned on, and from the wet spot forming in the crotch of Ann's suit, I could tell she was ready to burst! Tina quickly stripped her suit bottoms off, revealing her smooth skin underneath; she was obviously wet and ready to go as well. Her lips we glistening in the sunlight, and she immediately slid her fingers through her slit, spreading them to give me a better look. My cock throbbed even harder in my swim suit, now beginning to leak precum from my slit, creating a small wet spot where the fabric was tightly stretched over the head of my cock.

Not wanting to be left out, Ann slipped out of her bottoms quickly, and exposed her wet pussy to me, her engorged smooth lips glistened. She moaned as she slid her fingers through her slit, slipping two fingers into her wet hole causing her to arch her back and pinch her nipple hard. Ann opened her eyes, and looked over at me, my cock now impossible to ignore, as I sat there staring at both women.

"Looks like your shorts aren't fitting very well anymore baby," she cooed.

"Why don't you lose them?" Tina finished her sister's thoughts, "and show us what you've got for us?"

I frantically pulled at the strings keeping my trunks on my hips, loosening them quickly I yanked them off and tossed them aside. My cock now, rigid and standing at attention in front of both girls, the head wet with precum as more began to seep out of the tiny slit at the tip of the deep red colored throbbing head.

Both girls unabashedly gawked at my unit, presented before them, as they fingered their pussies for me. Both began moaning, as their paces quickened, obviously turned on by the sight of my hard mast, and possibly envisioning it invading their pink slits. I leaned back, enjoying the view I had of the two of them, and giving them an eyeful of my rigid pole, now pouring precum from the tip and running down my shaft.

Both Ann and Tina were pumping a couple fingers into their pussies frantically now. Both girls were moaning with urgency now, as they forced their bodies closer to their impending orgasms. I wanted to grasp my shaft and let fly myself, but I decided to turn the tables of control on them both.

"First one to cum, gets to blow me!" I encouraged them.

"Oh Fuck!" Tina cried out and frantically pummeled her cunt with her fingers, as her other hand moved to her clit and began rubbing it furiously!

"I want that dick!" Ann grunted between gasping breaths as she abused her own pussy harder, trying to cum immediately.

At the sound and sight of both women trying to cum, just for the pleasure of slobbering on my meat, my cock throbbed hard again, pumping what seemed like a gallon of precum out of my slit, and over my shaft, making it slippery and more inviting for the girls.

"Mmmmm, fuck me!" Tina yelled, nearing her own orgasm!

I watched her, painfully thrusting her two fingers deep within her cunt, rubbing in fast circles inside; obviously trying to stimulate her g spot. The pink lips of her tight opening stretched wide to accept her fingers, as she hammered them inside herself. Her other hand was a blur over her clit, rubbing furiously, begging herself to cum. I looked down at my throbbing dick, wishing it was buried inside her, taking the place of her fingers, surely that would send her over the edge!

My attention was immediately drawn back to Ann, as she grunted, "Uunnnngggghhhh!" She pulled her fingers from her pussy, and her pussy sprayed a long, focused stream of her cum directly at me, hitting my thigh and hip, and soaking the chairs we were both on! She grunted again, "Unnngghhh!" and again her pussy erupted, spraying forth a sweet secretion from her depths.

"Dammit!" Tina yelled out as she continued to punish her slit with both hands, desperate to make herself cum!

Ann's orgasm quickly subsided and instantly she was on her knees crawling toward me. She looked over at her sister frigging her own cunt for all it was worth.

"Tina, do you want to watch me suck his cock?" she playfully asked.

Tina didn't have a choice, "Hell yes!" she grunted between frantic breaths.

"Tina, I want you to cum, while I suck on this big dick!" she encouraged her poor sister, desperate to reach her apex.

Ann then turned to my cock, and without even looking up at me, inhaled my entire length, all the way down her throat until her nose touched my pubic area, and I could feel her chin on my balls. The sensation of my wet cock being out in the cool breeze one second, and being completely engulfed by a hot mouth the next made my cock even harder, and I throbbed once while she still had my head lodged in her throat.

She pulled off quickly, dragging saliva and precum with from her pouty lips, as she choked gently, looking up at me with her eyes welling up. She smiled briefly, before sticking her wet tongue out and encircling the head. She broke eye contact with me, and twisted, tongue still teasing my pulsating head to look back at her sister. She flicked her tongue across the tip, splattering her lips with my precum.

I looked over at Tina who was fully engaged in making herself cum. She had both hands now working on her pussy, on finger madly frigging herself while the other encircled her clit furiously drawing her closer to her own climax.

Ann continued her expert work on the head of my throbbing cock. She slid the engorged head over her lips, spreading her saliva and my precum over her lips and cheeks while she watched her sister frantically pleasuring herself just a foot or two away.

Ann began working my cock more urgently with her hand now as her mouth continued it's masterful work the head, coaxing more and more precum out for her own pleasure. I watched Tina, frigging herself, and moaning.

"Oh fuck," she cried, "I want that cock inside me!"

Ann just smiled and sucked the head hard, releasing it with a 'pop' sound. She did it again. The friction she was creating along my entire length was becoming intense, and I felt my own orgasm nearing. She popped the sensitive head in and out of her hot mouth as her hand picked up it's pace laong my shaft.

"Oh yes," Tina moaned, "I'm close, oh fuck, I'm gonna cum!"

She pulled her fingers from her cunt and spread her pink lips wide. Her pussy erupted and sent a stream of her own girl cum streaking towards her sisters face, still ducking and releasing my cock. It splattered Ann's face, and my crotch. Ann pulled back off my cock momentarily, as Tina's pussy convulsed in front of us, and sent another gush splashing onto my cock as Ann's hand furiously pumped at my meat.

Tina's eyes rolled back into her head as she continued to rub her clit, more slowly now, between the convulsions her pussy was going through. Ann looked back up at me, wish lust in her eyes, the side of her face was splattered with her sister's clear cum. All at once she engulfed my cock, taking me all the way down her throat, as her lips met the base of my cock, her tongue slipped out and licked the front of my balls. This was enough to send me over the edge.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming!" I groaned.

Ann pulled her mouth off my cock, and twisted her head toward her sister, who was still coming down from her own orgasm. "Come here Tina!" Ann yelled.

Tina quickly moved closer, positioning herself in front of my cock, Ann tugged hard on my cock, forcing me to stand. Both girls now kneeling in front of me, underneath my throbbing cock, as Ann continued to stroke me towards their faces. Tina opened her mouth as she gazed up at me, and stuck out her tongue. Ann did the same as she tugged on my shaft. This visual was too much, and I couldn't hold back any longer.

I grunted, "Oh fuck!"

My balls tightened, and I felt my orgasm moving from them, through my pelvis and through the length of my cock. When the sensation washed over the tip, my cock erupted, sending it's first shot of cum onto Tina's waiting face. Some splashed on her lips, and cheeks, and some onto her tongue. Ann quickly pointed the head of my cock back at her own face, but got closer and I shot my next couple streams right onto her tongue and into her mouth, which she swallowed eagerly. She let her sister have another taste as they swapped my cock into her mouth as I erupted again, filling Tina's lustful mouth with my hot seed.

I felt like I was going to keep cumming all afternoon! The feeling was intense, and my balls kept pumping cum as Ann and Tina took turns swallowing my load. The sight of them was keeping me hard, and continually spraying them down. Both girls now drinking down every drop.

As my orgasm finally subsided, Ann began licking me clean, as Tina wiped what had spilled onto her face into her mouth, sucking her fingers, not wasting a drop of my precious man goo. Both girls were smiling and giggling as they kneeled in front of me, and eventually my legs gave way and I sat back down with them on the chairs.

Both the girl's chairs still had sizeable wet spots on them from their own orgasms, which would take a few hours to dry in the sunshine. I laid back into my chair, both girls slumped over me on either side, their heads resting on my shoulders, and all three of our legs intertwined.

This was turning out to be an interesting relationship, I thought to myself. The game was already back on, heck it was 10 minutes into the 3rd quarter already! How'd the score go from 14-7 at the half to 17-21 already! Oh well, I thought to myself, I don't mind watching Sportscenter to catch that update...what I just experienced was far more entertaining and enjoyable.

We laid there on the recliners the rest of the afternoon, watching football. Occasionally the girls would grab some snacks or drinks briefly and return. It was relaxing to spend the day outside with them, lounging around, all of us totally naked, sitting close, and playfully touching on another all day. What a way to start the New Year!