New Years Day Massage

Story Info
Cheryl gets a full body massage and loves it.
1k words
3.92
54.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Saml31
Saml31
112 Followers

It's been a couple of days now, but we are still both coming down from a real "high" experience. I had arranged with Cheryl's regular masseure for a double full body massage for both of us as a New Years present, but his wife got sick and had to beg off. Therefore, when Bert showed up alone with his massage table it was obvious, ( at least to me how disappointed I was ). He offered to reschedule, but Cheryl was already running around the house in her robe and couldn't wait to get started, so I just decided to let him do her and I would just watch. I am a watcher anyway so that wasn't so bad.

Bert set up his table in our master bedroom, adjusted the height and checked the stability of the table while Cheryl dropped her robe and climbed aboard. No, we don't bother with towels covering part of the anatomy as we have all seen each other nude, and we were going to get naked anyway, at least they were.

As Bert warmed the lotion, and prepared to massage Cheryl she was already starting to squirm in anticipation. Now this guy is a professional and he knows his stuff so he started with her neck,moved to her shoulders and worked her tight muscles loose and I could hear a soft moan of delight come from her. Then he moved to her arms and her upper back and by now she was just a bowl of jelly, from the release of tension. As he moved to her legs, he started with the feet and worked his way up until he reached her buttocks where he spent some extra time kneading the glutinous muscles and Cheryl began to spread her legs apart. Here, Bert began to dip his fingers into Cheryl's honey pot and her vaginal lips began to swell and her lubrication mixed with the lotion was making a wet spot on the table covering.

For several minutes he worked there and then had Cheryl turn over on her back. This is the part I especially like as once again he worked her neck, and her shoulder blades before he ever touched her breasts. He worked her arms in the front as he had done her back and then he moved to her 36C breasts and began to rub, knead, and massage them as her nipples stood up like massive pencil erasers. Now he moved away and to her mid section and her abdomen where he spent considerable time rubbing and working the muscles and I could tell that Cheryl was anxious for him to get to her pussy. However, that is not what he did, as he then moved to her upper legs and worked his way both up and down from her feet to her vaginal area before touching her squirming pussy lips.

By now I had my pants open and was beginning to jerk off as I watched another man, albeit one who had done this to Cheryl many times before stimulate her sexually.

Finally he began to spread her legs even wider apart than she had them and massaged her outer vulva and innner vulva lips with warm oil always in a circular motion being careful to caress the clitoris each time he passed. By now Cheryl was openly humping his hand and he stopped to remove his own clothes including his briefs. This caused Cheryl to reach out and hold his penis with her hand and I watched it grow in size as she did so.

First one finger disappeared into her vagina, then two fingers and then three fingers worked in and out and up and down in her love tunnel as she had her first orgasm. " Oh God, I'm cumming, keep it up don't stop." Not that he had any intention of stopping and I got up to stand next to the table so that I could see better.

While nude, and with his dick in Cheryl's hand which she was moving up and down, he began to rub her breast with his left hand and to suck on one of her breasts as well. Now Cheryl was begging to be fucked by either one of us, or even both.

Then Bert picked her up easily and holding her in his arms he carried her to our bed which I had prepared by covering it with an old blanket to catch any semen or massage lotion on our good sheets. He then began to lick and suck on her clitoris and she screamed, "Fuck me now, damnit and do it hard and fast." Only too glad to oblige, he climbed aboard her body and lifting her legs over his shoulders he sank his dick into her pussy inch by inch until they were rocking the bed with their enthusiasm. Meanwhile I moved to the side of the bed, and Cheryl took me in her mouth giving me her best blowjob. She loves to have two men at once and after she had another orgasm or more, Bert shot his load into her pussy and we changed places. It felt so good and warm in her just fucked pussy that I was cumming in a matter of seconds also.

Now Cheryl was well relaxed, well fucked, and fully ready to just lie quietly and come down from her high. Before I could lie and snuggle with her I had to pay Bert his fee, and see him to the door. As he dressed, closed up his table and was ready to leave he said, "You know, it's a shame to charge money for something like this, but I'll take the cash anyway."

Maybe the next time we schedule a double, Peggy will be available to do me at the same time, although I admit I spend much of the time watching my wife enjoy herself so it wasn't all that bad after all.

Happy New Year to you all.

Saml31
Saml31
112 Followers