New Year's Dream

Story Info
Dreams of sex.
983 words
2.25
4.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

J.J. looked at her schedule, knowing she had a full schedule tonight she wondered how she was going to be able to work, and make it to the New Year's Eve festivities going on in Times Square.

I went into work and set up my room early.

I have to do this since I get all of the higher paying clients, all of my clients request me by name...

My first client, he's a t total smart ass. He's the one and only Johnny Depp, he is a no brainier when it comes to sex he just has to have variety.

By variety, I mean he never is predictable. Never the same thing twice.

My second client Niall Horan, hot sexy, gentle as fuck, but fun as hell...

Jason Statham, there's a gorgeous man, he is unpredictable, he doesn't have to have variety, but he might be gentle one time and then the next time it is rough.

I have just calmed down, from Jason, when I have my next client show up.

Being a world famous wrestler Jon Cena was the best for if you wanted a simple gentle sex session.

My next client, my final of the day, is none other than the man of my dreams, I won't ever say this to anyone, I'm also contracted, meaning I can't tell anything about my clients to anyone.

This man has me doing things I never thought I'd ever do.

He's not like, any other man in my book, but he wants to be an ordinary man, not a celebrity, I have to just stare into those gorgeous blue green eyes...

They tend to melt my core, Jace is good, I'll give you that.

His dirty dish water blonde hair, not to mention he is tall as fuck.

And muscular, oh yes, not an ounce of fat on him anywhere...

He always asks are you ready.

Yes

I'm laying on the fuck couch, in my room, with a sheet over top of me.

I am completely naked underneath, the sheet.

Jace, looks at me with hunger in his eyes.

Oh fuck he's not had any since our last encounter...Jace babe you ok

No I'm fucking gonna tear you apart...

What happens, glad you ask, he isn't into most of the hard shit that people do...

I remove the sheet knowing, I'm not gonna be able to walk out of here, without people staring...

Sex God, yes

He fucks me forward, backward, sideways , 9 ways to Sunday...

Basically if it can be done we will do it.

No clamps, whips, chains and hand cuffs.

Or all that.

He does bite, suck my nipples, clit, and fucks hard...

I am trying to walk to the car, when my phone rings.

Happy New Year, where are you?

Im leaving work, where are you? I'm at the bar.

How did you get my number? I can't tell you that...

Ok so what can you tell me?

He says, you are the sexiest fuck I have ever had...

OMG, Jase, we just left each other 30 mins ago, what's on your mind?

Meet me at Maggie's bar?

I tell him yes

When I get there, the host takes me to Jase.

He stands as I arrive, then pulls out a chair for me...

Jase, why are we meeting in public?

I can't take it anymore...

I look at him, he has the hunger look on his face as he did earlier...

Baby, I don't mind where you work, I wanna have you on my arm, everywhere I go...

I stare, right at him...

I don't know what to say...

As he looked deep in my eyes and asks me, J.J. will you do me the honor of allowing me to be your boyfriend?

I tell him yes, and ask him why, he would allow me to continue to work at the lounge.

I already have sex with you after other people, I can't tell you to stop that...

I would, if I had too...

He then says no, I want you to work where you want too...

I also have another thing I wanna ask.

Ok,

I want you and another person of your choice...

Jase, I have to think about that...

Just tell me males or females he says

What about both I say

J.J., there is this club I belong to, if you want we can go there.

Jase, come to my house, I wanna fuck you senseless...just you and me my way...since I won't be working, we can do whatever we want however we want.

We don't even get in my house, he starts taking off clothes as I shut my door...

Fuck J.J. feel how I feel when I'm around you...

Wow Jase, this is my doing...

Yes love

Mmmmm I wanna ride that cock until we are both spent...

I think that is a wonderful idea, he says.

What a wonderful surprise for New Year's, I say smiling, as Jase takes me as his...

He asks me, Baby I want to know all about the hard core stuff that is done to you, will you teach me how you use the clamps, whips, chains, handcuffs, and anything else you like having used on you?

Babe, I'll teach you how to use them on me if that's what you want...

Jase looking in my eyes said J.J. I want to do what ever makes you happy.

How on earth did I get so lucky to have this man want me?

How on earth am I supposed to do my job, and keep him satisfied, without wearing myself out?

I knew then, I couldn't work at the club anymore in the sex rooms, I could go back to stripping, and lap dances, but sex was to be only with him, and him alone.

I knew then I was completely in love with Jase...