New Years Eve

Story Info
Our coworked fucked her while I slept.
1.4k words
3.07
23.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jak1960
jak1960
1 Followers

Call me a bastard, a cheater, or anything else, and you would be right. At the time I didn't want to admit it. I found ways to rationalize my mistress who was 24 years younger than me. My marriage was not happy. It was really over. I had been sleeping on the couch for almost a year. All true. But my marriage wasn't over and I am back with my wife now. She knows about almost none of my escapades the 3 years we were apart. She might still divorce me if she did. I just know that during the time Heather and I were together, there was almost nothing we wouldn't try for each other. And shortly after I realized she liked sex with lots of men and women, I realized that I liked it. A lot.

When writing something like this, it is very easy to focus on the bad or the good bending reality to fit your memory. I will attempt to avoid this, but I have to admit it will be hard. Heather and me are done. I have been back with my wife for 5 years, and we have not had sex once. All I want is Heather. And what I want is the slut Heather that she wanted to be.

*

Heather and I had been dating for a year and a half. Up to that point, everything had been perfect. I was 45 and she was 21. She was average height with long curly strawberry hair, porcelain skin, a tiny waist and 36D tits with gorgeous marge nipples.

She loved to dress in a way to show off her tits. She constantly wore the tiniest shorts and skirts so short that they were obscene in public. I couldn't complain because I had picked most of them out. She wore very very loose low cut tops that would open up, revealing her ample breasts if there was even a moderate wind. I bought her that top while my wife and I were in Daytona for my daughters National Championship in twirling. If she wasn't wearing something like that, it was a very low cut T shirt or a corset top. She was proud of her tits and liked to show them off.

So did I.

We had had so much sex with so many different people it was amazing. We met when she was 20. She told me that I was number 18 for her. We dated for three years and she was on number 83 when we broke up. If I had had my way it would have ben a lot more, but at the time since we had just started talking about getting married eventually, I thought our relationship needed to be more conventional.

But, on New Years of 2006, things were perfect. We worked together and we lived together. We had the same circle of friends. We did almost everything together. A lot of what we did was sex. Sex with each other, threesomes, foursomes, and more. We had gangbangs, gloryhole visits, and Dominatrix visits. We had been to a bar where we hung out all the time and the owner and I encouraged her to get more and more naked as she got more and more drunk until there were four guys exploring her naked body as the bar was closing.

But never had she fucked someone that was a part of our everyday lives. We hung out with a lot of people from work. She flirted with everybody there, but they all knew me, and even though they knew she fucked a lot of other guys, they were reluctant. I even tried to hook her up. To no avail.

Then, on New Year's Eve we had a party at our house. Our other roommate, Katie, was not going to be home so we had the place to ourselves. Several people from work had come over, and we were drinking a lot. We started playing drinking games and as people started getting worried about drinking too much, they started to leave.

After awhile, Adam and Jay were the only two guys there with us.

They had heard us talking about our porn collection before, and they wanted to see it. We started playing the best parts from DVD after DVD getting both of them more and more turned on. We slipped on a she-male DVD long enough to get Adam to go on about the she-male until she whipped her cock out and he suddenly had to defend his heterosexuality.

We all laughed, but Jay had to leave. It was just past midnight, so we were not ready for bed yet, and Heather wanted to fuck Adam. She was wearing a pair of tiny shorts and a nearly see through T shirt with no bra, but there had net been an ounce of apparent interest so far. As Jay left, Adam excused himself to go to the bathroom.

While he was gone, I had Heather lay on the couch with her head on my lap and I took off her shirt. When Adam came back into the room, he was definitely interested. He kept looking at the TV, but was constantly stealing glances at me massaging her beautiful tits. AS time went on, he became bolder about looking.

As he looked on, I reached inside her shorts and began to stroke her clitoris. She was so fucking wet. She was wet all the time, but she was as wet as I had ever seen her just then. Adam was transfixed. I opened her shorts and pushed them off. She spread her legs to give me easier access to her pussy. I put a couple of fingers in her and started to work them in and out.

When I knew I had him, I said to both of them, "I'll be right back. I have to go to the bathroom."

I kissed her and went right to our bedroom upstairs. I was rock hard. So hard it nearly hurt to be in pants. But, I just lay down on our bed in the dark and imagined what they may be doing. I didn't touch myself because I knew she wouldn't like that. She loved to masturbate for me and she loved me to masturbate for her. But times like this, she wanted me to wait for her. So I did.

I waited. And I waited. And I waited some more. Until I was awakened by her climbing in bed with me.

"HI", I said, wondering how long I had been asleep.

I started to kiss her, but she stopped me.

"Lick this off", she said as she pointed to cum on her right temple.

I didn't hesitate. I licked Adam's cum off her temple, and her cheek and her lips. She kissed me deeply with the taste of his cum still in her mouth. I sucked on her beautiful tits knowing he had been doing the same thing a little while earlier. I tasted his cum in her pussy, which was still flowing she was so turned on.

She came again as I licked his cum out of her.

Then, I pulled out my rock hard cock to slide it in her wet pussy and pound her mercilessly. She smiled and said "let's go to sleep. I am so tired."

She rolled over and I reluctantly curled up against her back, with my cock sliding between her ass cheeks. It felt amazing. She told me to put on my pajamas and go to sleep.

I didn't sleep at all that night. I was wide awake, wanting to touch her, to hear about what had happened, wanting to fuck her. But she went to sleep right away.

I don't know if she and Adam ever fuck again. She wouldn't tell me if they did or if they didn't. It drove me crazy not knowing, but it turned me on too. There were nights at work when Adam would call in sick and she would be off. I would text her from work and she wouldn't answer.

I know she fucked a lot of guys while I worked. Sometimes I knew, and sometimes I didn't. Sometimes I would get home and she would make me join in or watch. Sometimes she would make me sleep on the couch so they could fuck. Sometimes she would leave me for the weekend to stay with someone else. But, she would never tell me one way or the other about Adam.

I think that is why it still turns me on so much.

jak1960
jak1960
1 Followers