New Year's Eve 2019, I Get Tricked

Story Info
The beginning of my year of sexual servitude.
1.6k words
3.26
25.8k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

New Year's Eve falling on a Monday this year. Once again, hubby is working out of town. I have to work Monday but have the evening open. I've been invited to a New Year's Eve party at a friend's house. Been there, done that. Midnight hits, all the couples are hugging and kissing and I'm standing there alone...depressing. Even more depressing than staying home alone. I've decided that I am going to stay home and have my own little "party". Relaxing with a drink, I decide to go online to an adult chatroom and do a little flirting. Nothing serious, I just need to feel desired.

I chat with many men. Most of the guys are boring, but a couple have potential. Not that I am looking to hook up or anything, but a couple of guys seem intelligent. Intelligence turns me on. Yes, I am a nerd. I really don't care about looks. I don't like to see what a guy looks like up front; it ruins the fantasy.

One of the guys knowing that I am relaxing with a drink, dares me to down it. I am a bit competitive and at times I find it hard to resist a challenge or a dare. Having been online flirting for a while, I have become somewhat aroused, so I figure, what the hell, and I down it.

In a nice friendly manner, he suggests that I refill my glass, which I do. We enjoy some more sexy chat as I sip my drink. After a while, he suggests that I down my second drink. "Oh no no." I'm not looking to get drunk.

So, he suggests an online drinking game, something where the "loser" will drink and the winner doesn't have to drink. Once again, my competitive side comes out and I agree to play. We discuss some options for a potential game and settle on one. We agree that each time one of us loses, that we will do the equivalent of a shot of booze.

With the ground rules set, the game begins. I must admit that I am aroused. There is just something arousing about drinking and flirting with a stranger online.

We play for a bit, each of us having to do a couple of shots. I'm feeling fine, relaxed, and a bit horny. Ok, more than a bit horny. He comments that it would be nice to see who he is playing with. So I tell him, that if he gets another drink in me in the next five minutes that I will show him a pic. Sure enough he does get another drink in me. At this point, I have had 4 drinks in the past half hour. I'm tipsy, bordering on drunk. I share a pic with him. Fully clothed, but it shows that I am not ugly.

He compliments my looks and we continue to play. A couple more drinks in and I am definitely drunk. He asks if I have any more revealing pictures. OK, my inhibitions are way down by now and I share a pic of me in a nightie.

"Wow!" he loves how I look. This is what I need. My husband doesn't pay any attention to me anymore. He asks if I enjoy phone sex. "Yes, at times." He suggests some changes to the game. Going forward, each time that I must drink, I also have to give him 2 digits of my phone number. Also, I have to drink a Red Bull whenever he says, so that I don't pass out on him. I'm wet and looking forward to having phone sex with him; I agree and down a RedBull.

We play more. As the drinks continue, it is getting hard to concentrate. I know I sent him another pic or two at his suggestion. What was he asking for in the pics? I'm not sure. Oh, time for another Red Bull, OK.

I wake up the next morning to my phone ringing. I'm still a bit under the influence of all the booze from last night. I manage to find my phone and answer it. "Good morning Cock Sucker!" comes the male voice from the other end of the line. I don't have the patience to deal with somebody being funny, so I hang up.

Five minutes later the phone rings again. "Don't you hang up on me Cock Sucker!"

I respond, "who do you think you are?"

He says, "I'm your new Master, Cock Sucker."

"I don't have a master, and where do you come off calling me cock sucker?"

"Oooh, but you do have a new Master. After all the pics you shared last night and the info you gave me, you are going to do exactly what I tell you to do."

Bits and pieces of last night are slowing entering my mind. Did I really give out too much info, too naughty of pics?

"And, based on some of the pics you shared last night, it only seems appropriate that I call you Cock Sucker."

OMG, did I really share THOSE pics???

"Now, if you don't want your husband to see those pics, you will do exactly what I say. I will give you one hour to get yourself together. Eat, shower, dress, whatever you want. You will also mix up two batches of cocktails: one batch of sour appletinis, and one batch of chocolate martinis. In one hour, you will be back online and ready to play another online drinking game."

"Umm, what website?" I don't even remember what site I was on last night.

He tells me the website and tells me "Have your phone next to you, a bottle of tequila or whiskey, and a shot glass, along with the cocktails." He hangs up.

I get to my computer to see if I can figure out what I did last night. No luck. I don't know what I told him or what pics I shared.

I get a shower and make myself presentable. I don't know what to expect. I have some pretty naughty pics that if hubby sees them will mean the end of our marriage, and no alimony. Did I really share those? I can't risk it. I mix the cocktails in my two cocktail shakers, grab the booze, martini glass and shot glass and head to the computer.

I sign onto the site he told me to go to. Must be the same site as last night. It remembers how I was signed on. Almost immediately, I get a message. It must be him. "Good Morning Cock Sucker! Feeling better?"

"I'm ok."

"Don't worry Susan, you will be doing much better soon." "First off, you passed out on me last night, so you need to do a shot of tequila for passing out."

"But I couldn't help it."

"Doesn't matter, do the shot for passing out, and a second for arguing with me about it."

I do the first shot. It burns going down. "One down." I do the second shot, realizing that it won't help to argue with him. "Two down."

"Good girl. Now, there is the matter of you hanging up on me this morning. You need to do a shot for that too."

I don't argue the point. I down the third shot of tequila. "Down."

"Good girl. Now, before we start on the real game for today, you need to down a Red Bull. I can't have you passing out on me again."

"OK, let me get one." I grab one and down it. "Down."

"Great, so, how does it feel to have a new Master?"

"I'm not sure." My mind is foggy. Three shots in such a short time on top of what was still in my system from last night.

"Are you aroused?"

I must admit, "Yes."

"Wonderful, now, let's start a new game." He lets me have some input into the game.

We play, the sour appletinis are gone. I'm drinking more Red Bull. I think I sent him some more pics. Oh, the chocolate martini tastes so good.

I wake up to my phone ringing. It is dark outside. What time is it, what day is it? I answer the phone.

"Wakey Wakey, almost time for round three. You have one hour to get ready to play Cock Sucker." He hangs up.

I stagger to the bathroom. I look like hell. I'm not sure what I have gotten myself into. I only remember fragments of the past 24 hours. I clean myself up and wait. I'm not sure, am I supposed to go back online? Mix up more cocktails? He didn't say.

As I wait, I call hubby. He is on a business trip. We usually talk everyday. So I call him while I am still somewhat sober and coherent.

After an hour, he calls me. "He" I have no idea what his name is. I have no idea if he is on the other side of the world, or just down the block from me.

"Ready Cock Sucker?"

"I guess so."

"OH, you are so ready Cock Sucker. We aren't going to play online just yet, we are going to play on the phone for now. Get your bottle of 100 proof vodka and a couple cans of Red Bull, and a shot glass, and your martini glass."

"BRB" The Red Bull and glasses are still there from earlier. I go grab the 100 proof vodka. "Back."

"OK slut, different game. I am going to ask you questions. Each time you lie to me, you will pour a shot of vodka and a shot of Red Bull into the martini glass and down it."

"OK." What else can I say?

I wake up the next morning to my alarm going off for me to go to work. What happened? Was it all a dream? I go over to the computer desk. Bottles of booze, empty red bull cans and dirty glasses. No, it really happened. What have I done? What is going to happen to me?