New Years Eve

Story Info
Kathryn plays strip chess with Othello.
2.9k words
4.14
39.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jetA1
jetA1
3 Followers

Kathryn made one last check of her costume in the full-length mirror before her.

She was dressed as a medieval maiden. A long slim dress, the bodice snug and low cut. The pleated skirt fell from a gold girdle at her hips, and the tight sleeves ended in a point on top of her hands. It was made of a silky, stretchy fabric that fell in heavy folds around her body. Her blonde hair was made waist length by cleverly applied extensions and was kept under control by a simple gold coronet.

On her feet were soft leather pointed-toed shoes.

The outfit made her feel beautiful and seductive - Maid Marion crossed with Lady Godiva (before she undressed and got on the horse!) And to think that the last time they were wearing dresses like was at least 700 years ago.

Taking a deep breath, she left her room.

The New Year's Eve fancy dress ball was being held in a Tudor manor house about an hours drive north of London.

Most of the walls were covered in heavy oak panelling and as Kathryn swept down the grand straircase, she admired large oil paintings of various members of the family going back to Henry VIII.

Looking down on the huge entrance hall, she could see the party was already in full swing. And how sumptuous and colourful everyone was. She could see all the grand ladies and romantic heroes of history. All in obviously bespoke costumes. This was definitely an up market fancy dress party. Not a gorilla suit or a Tarzan in sight.

She took a glass of champagne from a passing waiter and strolled around the periphery of the throng on the dance floor. She smiled as she caught the eye of Marie Antoinette.

Kathryn still hadn't found her friend Sophie, who's fiancé Jake's house they were in and who had invited her to this fancy dress ball to end all fancy dress balls.

In a mood to explore, and knowing Jake wouldn't mind, she wandered off into a quiet room.

She discovered a beautiful antique chess board on a low table in front of a large fire. The exquisitely carved wooden pieces were set up for a new game. The only light in the room came from the fire, the flickering of which revealed walls of leather bound books. She sat down on a large squashy cushion at the white side of the board and lightly fingered the delicate carving on the chessmen. The white pieces were made of ivory, yellowed with age. The black pieces looked to be of highly polished ebony.

She suddenly had the feeling she was no longer alone. Glancing over her shoulder she saw Othello – well, he was tall and black and dressed in breeches and high boots. The whiteness of the lace on his shirt stood out against his dark skin. He even had a sword! He paused in the firelight looking impossibly romantic, then strode over to the board and sat down opposite Kathryn.

He picked up the Black Queen and regarded the piece thoughtfully.

'Do you play?' Kathryn asked.

'Of course. You?' His voice was exotic – with a slight accent she couldn't place.

'Yes'

'Would you like a game?'

'Sure'

'What shall we play for?'

'Isn't winning enough?

'Why don't we play for something more....interesting?!'

'What did you have in mind?

He paused, as if pondering the question.

'How about one item of clothing' He paused again. 'Or a kiss, for each lost piece?'

He fingered the Black Queen as he looked directly into Kathryn's face, daring her to accept. His eyes were very dark and his only expression a hint of a smile.

'Okay' Kathryn said.

Kathryn was white, so got the first move. He put his Queen back in place next to the black King.

She moved a pawn. He did the same. She brought out a bishop, along the diagonal. He deployed one of his knights in its characteristic L shape. Another pawn, then the white Queen was on the attack. The Queen is the most powerful piece on the board, being able to move wherever she likes. She is the most aggressive in the role as defender of her King.

Slowly, troops were mobilized, and the board started to look cluttered. There needed to be some captures.

The first casualty was one of Kathryn's knights.

'It's begun' she thought.

'So, what's it to be?' he said, with a gleam in his eye. 'Clothing or a kiss?' He removed the piece from the board.

Kathryn reached down under the table and removed one of her soft leather shoes. With a defiant flourish she handed it to him.

'Thank-you. Your move' he said.

She moved her bishop in a forced, and as it turned out, ill - advised attack. He was merciless in relieving her of it.

She met his gaze and handed him her other shoe.

Kathryn was quickly realising that she was totally outclassed in this game, but found herself becoming more and more excited by the prospect of undressing herself for the handsome stranger opposite whose name she didn't even know. But she could sense he wanted a sporting game, even though he had the upper hand.

So, in a flash of inspiration and opportunity, she trapped him in a knight's fork.

'Check!'

And was gratified by his look of surprise, albeit swift and fleeting.

'What's your name, by the way?' Kathryn asked, before he could make his move.

'Andrew. You?'

'Kathryn' said Kathryn. 'You're in check' she reminded him.

'Yes. I know'

To save his King, Andrew would loose his castle – a valuable piece. He moved the King to safety and Kathryn claimed the captured castle.

Looking him in the eye, she picked up the piece and ran her index finger along its length, feeling the intricacies of the workmanship and admiring the sheen on the ebony.

She circled the little turret carved at the top before bringing it to her lips, letting the tip of her tongue linger in the indentation before kissing it.

Andrew felt a frisson. The blatantly erotic gesture was not lost on him.

'So what will you give me?'

Andrew gazed at her, wondering. Then he stood up and leant over the table and touched his lips to hers. Her lips were full and soft and he was stunned to find her pushing her tongue into his mouth and kissing him back with surprising passion.

The frisson became a throb.

Kathryn broke the kiss and said,

'Thank-you. Your move'

Without a pause, Andrew captured her remaining bishop.

'Well?' He smirked.

She leant back slightly and slowly pulled up her skirt. Andrew watched her run both hands up her leg to the lace stocking top that was exposed and peel it off, seeing every inch of smooth tanned leg that was revealed, all the way down to her scarlet toe nails. Kathryn deposited the silky thing in the middle of the board.

He scooped up his winnings and added it to the shoes on the floor beside him.

Andrew wondered how he'd fallen into this situation. Here he was in a gorgeous old library, in front of a roaring fire, with an obviously antique chess set that was probably worth a fortune, sitting opposite a beautiful woman in a low cut gown who was up for strip chess!! That she played chess at all! He'd never played with a woman before, (not chess, anyway!) let alone one who was so.... alluring.

When Kathryn had put her tongue in his mouth, his cock had given a delighted kick even before his brain had time to be surprised.

Now he had that delicious tingly, semi aroused feeling that was made even better by not having to hide it - he sensed arousal in her too.

And even though he knew he was the better player, he also knew he now had a natural handicap – not all his blood was serving his brain, some of it was maintaining a pre erection, too.

'Are you here alone? He said, by way of a distraction.

Kathryn smiled at the predictable question.

'I am, actually. Sophie and I have been friends since school. Jake, her fiancé hosts this ball every year. She invited me to meet him. They're getting married in June'

'Yeah, I know. Jake was my best man. I'm to be his, too.'

'So are you here with your wife?

'She's around somewhere.' He said, dismissively. 'She and I don't have much in common anymore. I fulfilled my usefulness to her when our second son was born. She believes her sexual obligation to me is over.'

'Ah'

Andrew was the better player but as they continued the game, he found that Kathryn was a quirky and unpredictable opponent. She made moves he didn't expect, and boldly moved her pieces up the board, not scared of exchanging. She knew that however good her opponent, the fewer pieces he had the more difficult it would be for him to beat her, and that she may be able to force a stalemate or a draw.

Kathryn moved her remaining knight to threaten his. Hers was protected by a pawn so it would be an exchange, if he chose to.

He did.

Removing her knight, he held it in his palm and silently waited to see what she would do. More clothing? Or would she kiss him. She hadn't taken up the kissing option yet.

Still, he enjoyed watching her undress for him, but she didn't have much left to remove. By his reckoning, she had a dress, one stocking, her coronet and (he supposed), bra and knickers. Although given how she'd responded when he'd kissed her, he wasn't prepared to bet on the bra and knickers!

Andrew watched as she lifted her gown again and peeled the other stocking down the other equally brown leg. He couldn't be entirely sure, but he thought he caught a glimpse of black lace in the process.

'So she's wearing knickers, then' he thought.

Kathryn took Andrew's knight with the pawn.

'Why don't you get rid of some of those clothes' she teased.

'As my lady wishes' he said and with a flourish, unclipped his sword and handed it to her ceremoniously.

The big grandfather clock in the corner recorded the passing hour and Andrew was still fully clothed, but several moves ago, Kathryn had lost her queen.

Andrew had secretly hoped that she'd opt for the kiss this time, given that she'd nothing left to take off but her dress and he wasn't sure she'd remove such a significant item and leave herself practically naked, and it was a major piece to loose.

But again she'd surprised him.

She'd stood up and turned her back to him, inviting him to unzip her. He'd pulled the zip all the way down to the small of her back, almost to the start of the crease of her ass, noting the lack of a bra. Kathryn had turned around to face him and slowly peeled the dress off her shoulders, letting her hands linger over large but firm breasts. She'd closed her eyes briefly as her thumbs stroked the nipples, already erect. Andrew had wondered if she'd remembered he was even there. But then she'd fixed him with bold and brazen eyes as the dress fell to her feet with a whisper, and she'd stood before him in the black lace panties he'd glimpsed earlier.

She'd heard a muffled intake of breath. His eyes had raked up and down her body taking in the breasts, tanned like the rest of her, narrow hips, nice round ass and long, long legs. For her to be so sexy and a chess player and to look like this was almost criminal.

Now Kathryn sat before him wearing nothing but the gold coronet in her hair and the black lace knickers.

Suddenly she picked up the White King, kissed it and laid it on it's side – the standard signal that she was conceding the game and retiring. She was tired of the game in front of her and more in favour of the sexual one she and Andrew had been playing. And how could she concentrate now she sat effectively naked before him?

Andrew nodded, stood up and headed for the door.

Behind her, Kathryn heard the sound of a key turning, then a few seconds later he was beside her.

Andrew picked up the sword he'd given her earlier and unsheathed it. The blade reflected the firelight.

'This isn't a replica, you know' he told her as he gently rested it on one of her brown shoulders.

'My father is a collector. He keeps all his weapons in battle ready condition' He brought the blade up and over her head to the other shoulder as if to knight her.

'This is extremely sharp'

Kathryn felt vulnerable but aroused. He pulled back slightly so that just the tip of the sword touched her skin, ever so lightly.

'Lean back. I won't hurt you.' Andrew instructed.

She lay back on the squashy cushions as he traced a line from her shoulder to one nipple, then the other, circling each with surgically sharp steel. Being touched so lightly by something so deadly was unexpectedly exciting. Each nipple hardened with the touch of the blade. And Kathryn relaxed. A bit.

Andrew continued down between her breasts to her belly button, where he laid the tip, just hard enough to make her breath in to avoid being pricked.

'Open your legs a little' he said.

She did as she was told. He trailed the blade down over her mound, running the tip up and down her slit, teasing her through the filmy fabric.

Kathryn's body was tense and alert. She watched his face intently, his eyes seeking hers from time to time, to gauge her response. Not as if he needed to. Her body was taught and arched towards him. Her nipples were like little pebbles and he could see how her panties were opaque with lusty lubrication.

She held her breath every time the steel touched her. She was so wet that on each pass of the sword, her panties stuck to her and pushed into her a little more, so Andrew was rewarded with the sight of her cunt through the shadow of black lace, the fabric moulding itself to her.

Now he moved the sharp steel towards each side, where ribbons held the garment together. In two swift moves, he cut the ribbon, and with a flick of the sword, divested her of the last item of clothing.

She lay before him, naked and needy.

'Andrew' she cried. 'For Gods sake, get those fucking clothes off!'

'Are we a little desperate?!' He teased, as he lay the sword down and kneeled over her.

He leaned over her and took one hard nipple into his mouth, then the other. While he suckled her delightful tits, his fingers explored the neatly trimmed pussy he'd so recently exposed.

Kathryn had never felt so open and fleshy, as he ran his middle finger along her slit and worked it into her. He fucked her with one finger, alternately flicking it over her clit. Then he added another finger and Kathryn moaned and ground her hips under his hand as he pushed deeper into her, flexing the fingers up to tease her G spot.

With his mouth pulling on her nipples and his fingers fucking her hot little hole, Kathryn was groaning and unable to keep still. She couldn't ever remember being so wet and although his fingers were delicious, she wanted his cock. She wanted to be filled with hard black cock. But his fingers were going to make her come - she felt the tell tale signs creeping up her thighs making her ass muscles contract. She knew she was close. She came with a cry all over his hand and clung to him, whimpering.

He'd never seen a woman come so quickly, and now Andrew was desperate to be inside her. He felt the insistent throb of balls full to bursting. As she came down, he struggled out of his Tudor pants and Kathryn was at last treated to the sight of him, ready for action, fat and hard.

Swiftly, she reversed their position so that he was now lying on his back and she straddled his hips like he had her.

While she leant over him and stared into his eyes, she dragged her saturated slit up and down the underside of him, coating him in her cum and pussy juice. And he thought he was hard before!

She reached down and positioned him at her opening and seemed to inhale him into her. And it felt to him like he was entering an inferno, she was so hot.

Andrew got ready to slam into her, but she wouldn't let him. She held herself so that her tight entrance fucked only his swollen knob.

Kathryn watched his face – his eyes were closed, but his expression was tense. She knew he wouldn't let her tease him like this for long.

Suddenly, his eyes jerked open.

'You bitch!' he growled. 'I'm going to fuck you so hard'

He grabbed her hips and impaled her down to his balls and in a swift motion rolled them over so he was on top again, and slammed his cock into a cunt that hugged every centimetre of him, root to tip, tighter than he could ever remember.

And Andrew realised that he couldn't hold back the feeling any longer, and let himself come, roaring as he emptied his balls into Kathryn's hot, tight pussy.

And as he went through the agonies of his orgasm, Kathryn caught a glimpse of the victorious Black King over his shoulder, glinting in the firelight.

jetA1
jetA1
3 Followers